• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria stared silently at Natsumi, waiting for her to wake up.
Elizabeth was still conscious, but couldn't move.
He gently set her down, a little worried. "Where did you come from..." He wanted to know, so he could possibly return this newcomer to her home possibly.

Arty said:
He gently set her down, a little worried. "Where did you come from..." He wanted to know, so he could possibly return this newcomer to her home possibly.
"...Don't...know...supposed...to be here..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria stared silently at Natsumi, waiting for her to wake up.
Elizabeth was still conscious, but couldn't move.
...☫She kept tossing and turning until she managed to get to the pillows and sleep on them☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Don't...know...supposed...to be here..."
"You seem a bit tired, no? I'll take you to my dorm..." He picked her up, with some effort, and began to walk down the roof, and towards the dorms.

Arty said:
"You seem a bit tired, no? I'll take you to my dorm..." He picked her up, with some effort, and began to walk down the roof, and towards the dorms.
Elizabeth didn't say anything at all.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi soon covered herself as much as possible under the pillows☫...
Fake Seria smiles, a chair appearing which she promptly sat down in.

AriaTheWatcher said:
...☫Natsumi was just sleeping though it looked as if she was putting the mind alternation to the side and think about home☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi was just sleeping though it looked as if she was putting the mind alternation to the side and think about home☫...
Fake Seria frowns, enforcing the mind alteration on Natsumi's mind and changing her dreams to that of the fake memories Fake Seria had put into Natsumi's mind. Memories of servitude.

AriaTheWatcher said:
John eventually got her through the door, and set her down in the bed, sighing.

(Please don't make me break out the Technicolor "notice me" post again I don't care if you tell me to fuck off but please acknowledge me xD )

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth was completely silent and motionless.
"Just rest there... God I wonder why you can't move..." He leaned against the wall, simply staring at her. After a while, he simply laid down on the couch.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AriaTheWatcher" data-cite="AriaTheWatcher" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#330066;">"I'm...Elizabeth..."</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#000066;"><em>John nodded slowly, remembering someone who he knew, by the same name... "O-Oh, I see! Name's John!" He grinned a bit, before looking away.</em></span></p>

kk1243 said:
Arrow Finished her two cheese Pizzas and was starting on her third when they walked in front of the Swimming wear center of the mall
"And here we are! The place where dreams go horrible and everyone dies by zombies!! uh....Or where you get swim stuff so you can swim away from zombies!"
"I-I hope your joking" Sylvia said with a shudder. "U-undead l-like zombies g-give me the creeps"

Ballerina said:
(It's fine, I've been super busy anyways :3)

giphy.gif

?Roy G. Biv?

? To his relief, the girl did notice his effort to grab her attention. Roy waited for her to check to see what her first period was, Apparently he knew her schedule more than she did... quit being so weird Roy... He told himself, it wasn't unusual for him to have these internal monologues from time to time. Usually it was helpful to give himself pointers and knowledge his weird behavior. Being as observant as he was did have its perks, but if he wasn't careful he could easily come off as a creep. Lucky for him, his childish appearance a actually was helpful in concealing such traits one could consider stalker-ish.

A moment later, she confirmed what he read was true. "Whoa! Really?" He pumped his two fists excitedly as he spoke, almost mimicking the girl. Roy found himself caught in a happy trance because his chances of finally not being late to class on the first day had seemed to increase. It took him a few minutes to realize that he was slightly behind, the girl was already taking off. He was also lagging since he wasn't necessarily in a rush to go one of the classes that he considered boring, but it didn't take long for him to catch up to her. " You're not new here right?" He asked, it would be rather embarrassing if a newbie knew the school's layout better than he did. Of course he wouldn't be surprised if even a freshman had a better grip on this whole school thing than he did with his two years of 'experience'.
?

sq2PSSyL.gif

Yumi Ishida

~ The Younger Twin ~

Meeting new people to be friends with was one of Yumi's favorite parts about going to school. She loved learning, of course, but it was the people you meet and hang around with that really make going to school worthwhile. Obviously she wasn't sure if this boy would consider her a friend, at least not right away, but maybe perhaps if they kept meeting and talking then maybe she'd make a friend out of him. The though excited her, as she truthfully didn't actually have that many friends. Growing up, it was always just Kanon and herself, with the other kids their age staying away due to rumors about their family and Kanon's aggressive nature in wanting Yumi to stay safe. She loved her sister and would never change their relationship, but it did put a strain on meeting other people and becoming friends with them. Now that she was older and could depend on herself, and do things on her own, she figured that now, maybe, she'd be able to make a friend all by herself.

As they were making their way to class, Yumi's mind had wandered to the whole friends ordeal, so when he asked if she was new here or not, it took her slightly by surprise, snapping back into reality with a few blinks of her eyes. Ah, he was asking her a question. Was she new here? No... if he would have asked her that last year she'd be able to answer with an affirmative, but that wasn't the case this time around.
"Ah, no, I'm a sophomore this year. Though last year was kind of... cut off... but yeah, I've been here for at least a year." Now that that was out of the way, she continued heading toward the classroom, the sign soon coming into view. Yumi stopped in front of it, waiting for the boy to catch up to her. "Well, here we are. Intermediate English." She made her way in, looking amongst the crowd of students to find an empty desk, which so happened to have another empty spot next to it. "Hey, there's some seats over here!" she commented, glancing up at the boy with a small smile.

no slide no slide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back