• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth closed her eyes. "Do I...know you...from somewhere?..."
"I don't think so. But I knew another person named by the same name. She isn't here anymore... but a lot of shit happened." He began to tell the long story about their hostile start, and the days they were in school together. He did actually like her quite a bit though...

Eryk would find himself looking around the facility in order to see the many things it has to offer. He mused about the sorts of people the students were as well as the faculty. In any case, he continued to look around the place humming a bland tune.

Arty said:
"I don't think so. But I knew another person named by the same name. She isn't here anymore... but a lot of shit happened." He began to tell the long story about their hostile start, and the days they were in school together. He did actually like her quite a bit though...
"...I...think...I'm the same Elizabeth..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I...think...I'm the same Elizabeth..."
"What do you mean? Elizabeth looked different... She's dead!!!" He glared at her, thinking it was a prank. "You really think you're funny don't you..."

Arty said:
"What do you mean? Elizabeth looked different... She's dead!!!" He glared at her, thinking it was a prank. "You really think you're funny don't you..."
Elizabeth shakes her head. "I remember...some of the things you said...it's hazy...but it's there..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shakes her head. "I remember...some of the things you said...it's hazy...but it's there..."
"Damn liar is what you are... Then if you really remember, who was your cousin, the one who hated me!"

Arty said:
John stood astonished for a little bit, but grinned, and hugged her tight. "I-I didn't know!!! How did you survive?!"
"...Can't...remember...I...remember dying...but...how...how am I here?..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Can't...remember...I...remember dying...but...how...how am I here?..."
"You were on the damn roof. It looked like you were... being honest, drunk!" He laughed a bit, and then looked at her again. "I brought you to the dorms. Like I'm going to have someone in need fall off the roof..."

Arty said:
"You were on the damn roof. It looked like you were... being honest, drunk!" He laughed a bit, and then looked at her again. "I brought you to the dorms. Like I'm going to have someone in need fall off the roof..."
"...I meant...how...am...I...alive?..."

Eryk, feeling a bit bored from walking around, decides to lie down on the ground and stare at the sky.

(Anyone can interact)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth was silent, seeming confused, scared, and disoriented.
"Just don't worry! Just take a deep breath, and relax. For me, please?" He was afraid for her... how did she exactly come back? He found himself asking the same questions over and over...

Arty said:
"Just don't worry! Just take a deep breath, and relax. For me, please?" He was afraid for her... how did she exactly come back? He found himself asking the same questions over and over...
Elizabeth clutched her head, slowly rocking back and forth.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth clutched her head, slowly rocking back and forth.
"Elizabeth... are you alright..." He began to shift uncomfortably. He put a hand on her shoulder, his arm visibly shaking.

Arty said:
"Elizabeth... are you alright..." He began to shift uncomfortably. He put a hand on her shoulder, his arm visibly shaking.
Elizabeth didn't respond. She seemed panicked and confused.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth started breathing heavily, muttering something under her breath too quietly to understand.
"Elizabeth, y-you are scaring me! Just stop it! It's not funny anymore!!!" He hugged her again, as tight as he could. "Come on... don't do this to me!"

Arty said:
"Elizabeth, y-you are scaring me! Just stop it! It's not funny anymore!!!" He hugged her again, as tight as he could. "Come on... don't do this to me!"
Elizabeth suddenly stops, seeming confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back