• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Slaxt said:
Akuren giggled and looked at Han, observing him. He kept observing Han trying to look for something to grab onto. He crawls up to Han and grabbed his shirt. "Mmmm." He answered Han unknowingly.
Han chuckled and pulled the baby off his shirt before setting it back down on the ground. "Woah, woah, woah. Watch it, little one. This is Gucci."

HimeragiSeiker said:
i am xD ))
(Oh great now I have 3 possible interactions but haven't started one yet xD

Ballerina said:
(16?!?!?! DANG! I have like *counts with fingers* 5... of course, I plan on making a ton more in the future. She would probably work best with Fenrir or Everes, considering she's a bit of a smart ass too, but there's a variety of smart asses out there so I don't feel like they would be the same. I really like all of your characters though, one of my characters in particular would work very well with Rael, however they're busy at the moment so give it a few weeks.)
(Well all the rest of my characters belong to CROSS which was effectively a gang I started but was overshadowed by the chipping arc which started at the same time. I'll use Fenrir then)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](Oh great now I have 3 possible interactions but haven't started one yet xD
(Well all the rest of my characters belong to CROSS which was effectively a gang I started but was overshadowed by the chipping arc which started at the same time. I'll use Fenrir then)

[/QUOTE]
Arako's at the school. but shes heading towards her dorm because a long ass lunch period. you wanna attempt a capture on her?))

NeoClassical said:
Han chuckled and pulled the baby off his shirt before setting it back down on the ground. "Woah, woah, woah. Watch it, little one. This is Gucci."
Akuren frowns as he was pulled off and put back where he started. He started to whine wanting to grab something and mess with it. He looks at Han eyes welling up.

Slaxt said:
Akuren frowns as he was pulled off and put back where he started. He started to whine wanting to grab something and mess with it. He looks at Han eyes welling up.
Han shook his hands frantically. "No, no....don't cry..." He looked around before picking the rattle back up. "Here." He extended it towards the baby.

NeoClassical said:
Han shook his hands frantically. "No, no....don't cry..." He looked around before picking the rattle back up. "Here." He extended it towards the baby.
Akuren grabbed the rattle slowly and shook it, starting to regress back to his old happy state. He shook it again and giggled, his eyes turn towards Han and he swings the rattle at him hoping it would hit him.

Eryk decides to see if the inside of the school building had anything of interest. He would take his pace, and would walk steadily towards the school building.

(Open for Interaction)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](You want me to send a bunch of nameless grunts, two or three generals, or Virgil himself?)

[/QUOTE]
...anyone xD but if you want a suggestion, Virgil, some grunts, one or 2 generals. maybe for grunts, some sneaky and assassin-like grunts. something Elite. this is a school full of supernatural. best to avoid them especially if your trying to capture Arako because of certain reasons.))

Slaxt said:
Akuren grabbed the rattle slowly and shook it, starting to regress back to his old happy state. He shook it again and giggled, his eyes turn towards Han and he swings the rattle at him hoping it would hit him.
Han had been looking around for any sign of an adult when he was suddenly hit by something. He looked down and saw the baby swinging the rattle like it was a damn crumpet knife. "Hey! Stop!" He pointed at the baby with a scowl.

Eryk would enter the school and look around the place. There was all sorts of places to see, and since he was going to come here for the most part it would be best to learn about the place now. From one floor to the next; he looked all sorts of rooms and places.

"And that is how you burn a field." Ansom nodded to his daughter.

Hakosu giggled and nodded as well. "Ah, okay. Is it really that simple?"

Ansom smiled. "Oh yeah. But of course, the bigger the field, the harder to burn."

"Yeah that makes sense."

They both made their way to the school.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...anyone xD but if you want a suggestion, Virgil, some grunts, one or 2 generals. maybe for grunts, some sneaky and assassin-like grunts. something Elite. this is a school full of supernatural. best to avoid them especially if your trying to capture Arako because of certain reasons.))
(we have a person at cross who can open a rift through dimensions and space, breaking into anywhere other than the mansion is a piece of cake. Ok, I'll send Virgil and his attendant breeze and some nameless grunts to be slaughtered (the grunts))

AriaTheWatcher said:
"That's normal. After all, I did modify your gene sequence and give you cat ears and a cat tail. Your hearing is likely much better now."
''Yeah...but this is a bit troublesome...''

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](we have a person at cross who can open a rift through dimensions and space, breaking into anywhere other than the mansion is a piece of cake. Ok, I'll send Virgil and his attendant breeze and some nameless grunts to be slaughtered (the grunts))

[/QUOTE]
okay xD il start off))

...☫Arako was going back to her dorm after a long chat with her mother who was home now. She'd figure that she'd discover her dorm number now instead of waiting last minute to see what it is☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...but this is a bit troublesome...''
"Hmm...I wonder what would happen if I decided to add more cat genes to you...that sounds interesting..." Fake Seria mutters to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back