• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria fiddles with the control panel before activating the machine, beginning the genetic alteration sequence, once again with cat genes.
Haiiro smiles as her and Hakosu appear in her cursed artifact room, which looked like a giant museum filled with all sorts of strange objects.
...☫Natsumi had remained the same. Just that she liked fish a lot more☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi had remained the same. Just that she liked fish a lot more☫...
Fake Seria looks into the chamber and frowns. There should've been more alterations, especially physical alterations. She suddenly realized something... It was on half power, and shut down halfway through the process. Fake Seria rolls her eyes. "One moment, need to troubleshoot." Fake Seria says before walking off to fix the plug, which wasn't entirely secure in the socket.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Arako soon coughed before all the guns had shattered. Most of the guns' chambers exploded and sent the bullets flying back into the grunts' face☫...
The grunts fell down screaming in pain as Breeze and Virgil walked through the shattered glass portal which closed behind them.

"Tch, Useless."

Looking at the grunts writhing in pain Breeze snapped her fingers causing the air in their lungs to expand and their bodies to explode in piles of blood.

"Jesus Breeze, remind me not to pass you off."

Bowing before the girl Breeze spoke,

"I'm very sorry for the inconvenience Ms.Arako. However I must request that you come with us. Refusing is not an option."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria looks into the chamber and frowns. There should've been more alterations, especially physical alterations. She suddenly realized something... It was on half power, and shut down halfway through the process. Fake Seria rolls her eyes. "One moment, need to troubleshoot." Fake Seria says before walking off to fix the plug, which wasn't entirely secure in the socket.
...☫Natsumi just sat there☫...

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
The grunts fell down screaming in pain as Breeze and Virgil walked through the shattered glass portal which closed behind them.
"Tch, Useless."

Looking at the grunts writhing in pain Breeze snapped her fingers causing the air in their lungs to expand and their bodies to explode in piles of blood.

"Jesus Breeze, remind me not to pass you off."

Bowing before the girl Breeze spoke,

"I'm very sorry for the inconvenience Ms.Arako. However I must request that you come with us. Refusing is not an option."

[/QUOTE]
''Why?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi just sat there☫...
After quickly fixing the plug Fake Seria headed back to the genetic alteration chamber and decided to run it at twice the normal amount of power. "Alright, this may hurt a lot, and there will likely be a fairly large amount of physical changes. It's also likely that you may grow fur. I'm not going to keep you awake through this, since, well, I don't want to put you through this much pain. I'm going to sedate you, that way you won't feel any of the pain, and after this is done I'll reverse it, ok?" She says, her finger hovering over the button to start the machine.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria fiddles with the control panel before activating the machine, beginning the genetic alteration sequence, once again with cat genes.
Haiiro smiles as her and Hakosu appear in her cursed artifact room, which looked like a giant museum filled with all sorts of strange objects.
Hakosu looked around. "Wow. These looks cool." She reached her hand up to touch a blue stone.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu looked around. "Wow. These looks cool." She reached her hand up to touch a blue stone.
Haiiro probably should've told Hakosu not to touch anything without permission first, but, luckily she'd touched something...relatively safe. All the blue stone did, is...wait...what did it do again? She knew that it altered something...but what was it again? Oh, wait...it was THAT stone. It had a 50/50 chance of making Hakosu have cat ears and a cat tail, but there was also a 50/50 chance it would do nothing.

HimeragiSeiker said:
"you are prime candidate for our research deities and heretical beings such as yourself, do not worry, you shall not be harmed in anyway if you don't resist"

"Jeez breeze, you're so stiff and formal when your not near ribbon."

"Can you please not interrupt me?"

"Fine"

"Now then Ms. Arenko, are your willing to come with us?

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro probably should've told Hakosu not to touch anything without permission first, but, luckily she'd touched something...relatively safe. All the blue stone did, is...wait...what did it do again? She knew that it altered something...but what was it again? Oh, wait...it was THAT stone. It had a 50/50 chance of making Hakosu have cat ears and a cat tail, but there was also a 50/50 chance it would do nothing.
Hakosu touched the stone and felt a tingle but nothing seemed to happen. "These are all pretty." She said as she gazed around in awe.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu touched the stone and felt a tingle but nothing seemed to happen. "These are all pretty." She said as she gazed around in awe.
Haiiro smiles. "You can touch and play with most of them, but be careful. Oh, and don't touch any of the guns or shields. The curses on those are...not fun."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "You can touch and play with most of them, but be careful. Oh, and don't touch any of the guns or shields. The curses on those are...not fun."
Hakosu nodded. "Yes, Momma." She looked around and began to wander. "Why did dad say you never wanted to come back here? It's pretty."

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu nodded. "Yes, Momma." She looked around and began to wander. "Why did dad say you never wanted to come back here? It's pretty."
"...Bad memories. Anyway, you can play with pretty much anything here, but if it's a weapon then ask me first, ok?"

Ansom smiled and sat down on the edge of the roof. He pulled out his phone and frowned. New mail? Nobody ever sent him emails. Nobody knew his email. Except one person. "Must be Fiona." He said as he opened the email app but frowned again.

He didn't recognize the address. He clicked he email and almost dropped his phone. It was Yuki. Do you like my new kimono? He laughed and clicked reply. It looks great. You look a bit like your mother.

@HimeragiSeiker

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Bad memories. Anyway, you can play with pretty much anything here, but if it's a weapon then ask me first, ok?"
Hakosu nodded. "What kind of memories, Momma?" She tilted her head.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu nodded. "What kind of memories, Momma?" She tilted her head.
"I...I shouldn't talk to you about it. You don't need to worry about it, it's too sad for you to hear about."

NeoClassical said:
(Whoops. It was me)
Han simply laughed at the baby. "Where did you come from? What irresponsible parent lost you?" He asked no one in particular.
Akuren just stares at Han dumb founded, wondering what he is saying. "Mmmm..." He starts shaking the rattle toy violently.

Eryk would find himself resting at a bench when he found himself wondering what to do for the rest of the day. There really wasn't much to do and he could just go back to the apartment, but he wanted to do something else first. For now, he would rest up and then decide his next course of action.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I...I shouldn't talk to you about it. You don't need to worry about it, it's too sad for you to hear about."
Hakosu frowned. "Aw, come on mom. Dad has probably told me much sadder things." She smiled lightly. "Please."

Slaxt said:
Akuren just stares at Han dumb founded, wondering what he is saying. "Mmmm..." He starts shaking the rattle toy violently.
Han shook his head. "Damn, kid. Chill out. Don't kill the thing." He laughed and tried to grab the rattle.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu frowned. "Aw, come on mom. Dad has probably told me much sadder things." She smiled lightly. "Please."
Haiiro shakes her head. "Sorry sweetie, I really don't want to talk about it. Why don't we just play for a little while?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shakes her head. "Sorry sweetie, I really don't want to talk about it. Why don't we just play for a little while?"
Hakosu looked down sadly. "Okay..." She looked around. "What are the most fun ones?" She asked with a light tone.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu looked down sadly. "Okay..." She looked around. "What are the most fun ones?" She asked with a light tone.
"Hmm...well...they're all pretty fun...with the exception of the weapons. There is one that gets rid of gravity in whatever room it's in when someone touches it, and floating around in zero gravity is really fun... And there are also a lot in here that I don't actually know what they do."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm...well...they're all pretty fun...with the exception of the weapons. There is one that gets rid of gravity in whatever room it's in when someone touches it, and floating around in zero gravity is really fun... And there are also a lot in here that I don't actually know what they do."
Hakosu looked at Haiiro. "Dad told me that cursed objects are lame...." She smiled. "Is that true?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back