• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yo, it's me, the bad guy. Look, I'm getting tired of watching this boring shit. Do you want to know how to fix Seria or not? And by fix I mean make her not act like a fucking robot."
''Yeah, can we fix Seria already? It's hurting my head.''

NeoClassical said:
Fiona shrugged. "Yeah. Anything would probably make him smile." She nodded. "But, again, it's up to you. If you think he's a cruel, inhumane guy, just leave it. Don't even worry about him."
''I'll just send a picture...but could you take the picture please?''

...?She said as her outfit changed into a kimono and she gave Fiona her phone?...

''I'm just gonna send it through E-Mail. If he doesn't get it, just print it and give it to him.''

WeirdisFun said:
Ophidia the Cyborg Snake Girl

Ophidia thought about it and decides that it will be a bad Idea so no "nope I'll just wait for my next class" she said and yawned, she was a bit bored of her class so she finishes it quick and goes out.

"Aww that's too bad,more work for you I guess." "I'm ditching this place after the bell rings."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'll just send a picture...but could you take the picture please?''
...?She said as her outfit changed into a kimono and she gave Fiona her phone?...

''I'm just gonna send it through E-Mail. If he doesn't get it, just print it and give it to him.''

Fiona nodded and took the phone. "Yeah. Sure." She snapped a quick photo before handing the phone back.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah...''
...⊹She said before sending the picture to his GMail as she also put a caption that read 'Does my kimono look good on me?'⊹...
"Yeah. He should get that in a bit. There aren't many telephone poles in between this dimension and Discordia." She chuckled. "So....how is Mitsu by the way?"

NeoClassical said:
"Yeah. He should get that in a bit. There aren't many telephone poles in between this dimension and Discordia." She chuckled. "So....how is Mitsu by the way?"
''She's fine. She's with Neo right now though.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''A brand new goddess? I can try. What do you plan on doing?''
(do i also have to make the character?)
"What I am planning on doing is none of your concern."

(Nah, we'll do a quick time skip, and I'll make the CS)

NeoClassical said:
Fiona nodded. "Oh, that's sweet. People just grow up too fast." She laughed.
''Yeah....Mitsu grew so fast....my daughter grew up so fast too....Me and Shira bore a daughter just months ago. And she's already getting married because she grew fast.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back