• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdisFun said:
Ophidia the Cyborg Snake Girl

Ophidia laughs when he said ditching the school "you know there are interesting things here that happen here but anyway wish you luck on ditching, hope you don't get found out by the principal or...you're gonna have a bad time" she said while smiling.
The bell rang and my wings came out. Eager to leave the school, I flew fast down the halls and then I stopped,hearing something down the other hallway.

Ophidia the Cyborg Snake Girl

Ophidia just watched Damien flew at the halls "no hesitation at all huh" she said with a chuckle and looks at her watch "yep better be ready for the next class I guess" she said as she walks to her locker.

NeoClassical said:
Fiona nodded. "Well. You're a nice kid Yuki. And I can definitely tell that you're Ansom's kid." She smiled.
...⊹Yuki just looked Fiona for a second not angry before her clothes changed back to a casual clothing and went back to her book⊹...

I walked through the halls past the lady trying to act casual. "Why where you flying so fast?" The lady said. "I didn't want to be late for class miss." I said smiling at her. "Well let's walk down there together to make sure your not late." Said the lady. Dang it I'm caught I said in my head. I signed and led her to my classroom.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki just looked Fiona for a second not angry before her clothes changed back to a casual clothing and went back to her book⊹...
Fiona smiled and looked at the book. "Oh! Sorry. I'm probably bothering you." She said.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu went red and waved his arms. "S-STOOOOOOOP!" He whined childishly.
TheDragoon said:
Shuu went red and waved his arms. "S-STOOOOOOOP!" He whined childishly.
Lena began laughing, as she stopped walking, bending over.

"Stop.... I... Can't" She exclaimed, laughing.

"I'll stop, just.... Don't whine" She added, grinning widely, looking at Shuu.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi answers☫...
''Moshi Moshi?''
"Iiiiit's me again. Look, I'll just tell you it now, as long as you fulfill my payment later. I'm kinda busy right now, but not too busy to tell you how to snap Seria out of this weird state."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Iiiiit's me again. Look, I'll just tell you it now, as long as you fulfill my payment later. I'm kinda busy right now, but not too busy to tell you how to snap Seria out of this weird state."
''Okay, how.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay, how.''
Screams of pain can be heard in the background. "Shit, not again... Ok, look, literally all you have to do is provide a shock to Seria's nervous system. Hell, even splashing her with a bucket of freezing cold water would work, or just knocking her unconscious. That'd possibly work. I've got to go, bye."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Screams of pain can be heard in the background. "Shit, not again... Ok, look, literally all you have to do is provide a shock to Seria's nervous system. Hell, even splashing her with a bucket of freezing cold water would work, or just knocking her unconscious. That'd possibly work. I've got to go, bye."
''......What the hell is that scream...That's not screams of sexual pleasure at all.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''......What the hell is that scream...That's not screams of sexual pleasure at all.''
The fake Seria had a bit of a situation on her hands, one that would probably get out of hand if not taken care of quickly. Actual Seria was just silently staring at the ceiling.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The fake Seria had a bit of a situation on her hands, one that would probably get out of hand if not taken care of quickly. Actual Seria was just silently staring at the ceiling.
''....Fuck it, worth a try.''

...☫She said before she made a bucket of ice water appear over Seria as it splashed cold water on her not caring if it went on Cinder also☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....Fuck it, worth a try.''
...☫She said before she made a bucket of ice water appear over Seria as it splashed cold water on her not caring if it went on Cinder also☫...
Seria blushed, freaking out and seeming rather alarmed to be suddenly soaked with ice water. "W-W-What the heck?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back