• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Silvercat said:
"I-it's ok" Sylvia said as she stood up "W-where are we?"
Arrow got up and dusted herself off "Oh we are at my house...I just needed to pick up my purse real quick, Oh here come the dogs!" as she said this two Anubis dogs Leaped onto her and then quickly leaped onto Sylvia and started to lick her, Arrow laughed and then Pulling the dogs off of Sylvia looked apologetically at her "Sorry, They can get a bit excited " she looked up at her house and felt a deep feeling of gloom come over her as she realized that she could see her brothers window...

Arty said:
John walked around the school grounds, bored as hell. @Anyone
( Oras is... she is flying around the Archery training grounds right now as a Hawk ( shapeshifter ) )

( I can RP in the morning around 9 and then getting off and on until 4 when i can stay on, I am heading off right now until morning )

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah. Let's go.''
The fake Seria snaps her fingers and both her and Natsumi appear in her underground facility, in a dark room with absolutely no lighting. "Currently this is the only safe room here until I manage to...subdue...the failed experiment. Feel free to turn on the lights...if you can find the switch. This is an old bedroom, but I've kept it rather well cleaned. Oh, and don't break anything."

kk1243 said:
( Oras is... she is flying around the Archery training grounds right now as a Hawk ( shapeshifter ) )
(Oh, okay. Want our characters to meet? I'll let John walk towards the grounds.)

John sighed, and began to walk towards the archery grounds, as he had nothing better to do. He looked at the equipment, bored as hell...

AriaTheWatcher said:
The fake Seria snaps her fingers and both her and Natsumi appear in her underground facility, in a dark room with absolutely no lighting. "Currently this is the only safe room here until I manage to...subdue...the failed experiment. Feel free to turn on the lights...if you can find the switch. This is an old bedroom, but I've kept it rather well cleaned. Oh, and don't break anything."
''I'll try not to...''

...☫She said before finding the switch and switching on the lights☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'll try not to...''
...☫She said before finding the switch and switching on the lights☫...
The fake Seria shudders, shielding her eyes from the sudden shift from pitch black to fairly well lit. The room was furnished like a typical bedroom, although it was strangely large, and had a lot of just empty space.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The fake Seria shudders, shielding her eyes from the sudden shift from pitch black to fairly well lit. The room was furnished like a typical bedroom, although it was strangely large, and had a lot of just empty space.
''So...Haiiro and Elizabeth....right?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''So...Haiiro and Elizabeth....right?''
"Yes, but I need the Haiiro first. You have as much time as necessary for Elizabeth, as I don't need her as much for experimentation. Oh, and, just make sure that the Haiiro you make has the same powers as Haiiro. If you can't remember what Haiiro looks like, well, then feel free to make them look however you want. Oh, and remember, make her less volatile, violent, and viciously rude."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yes, but I need the Haiiro first. You have as much time as necessary for Elizabeth, as I don't need her as much for experimentation. Oh, and, just make sure that the Haiiro you make has the same powers as Haiiro. If you can't remember what Haiiro looks like, well, then feel free to make them look however you want. Oh, and remember, make her less volatile, violent, and viciously rude."
''What are her powers exactly? I don't quite remember...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''What are her powers exactly? I don't quite remember...''
"Haiiro posses powers of- you know what, rather than explain it to you..." The fake Seria hands Natsumi a list of Haiiro's powers. "There, does that answer your question?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Haiiro posses powers of- you know what, rather than explain it to you..." The fake Seria hands Natsumi a list of Haiiro's powers. "There, does that answer your question?"
''....A Goddess of Destruction? Fuck, my brother is the God of Destruction......oh well...''

...☫She said before she went on the bed and began making the Haiiro☫...

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

[border]
Cecil-Aijima-uta-no-prince-sama-34585337-500-240.gif
[/border]

Cecil hummed lightly as he neared the apartment he and Maya had bought. Surprisingly, Aaron had reacted just as he would have expected. He took out his key before coming to a stop and using it to unlock the door. Once inside, he unlocked the door and went to find Maya. He didn't know if she was still home since he left this morning to get some more coffee for the cafe. Business was going great but coffee was going fast... Luckily they were allowed to get some rest since they were closed for the day. Upon making it to the bedroom door, Cecil slowly opened and peeked his head into the crack he had made. "Maya? Are you here?"

More Info

Apartment

Mood:

Calm and Collected

Looking for Maya

Objective:

Find Maya

Interacting with: ...

Tags: @Nona

~*Maya Radkov*~

Maya had already stirred awake when she heard the door being opened. She knew Cecil was gone for coffee and was meaning to stay awake until he came back but she had been rather tired lately for some reason and just couldn't manage to stay awake. Rubbing her eyes a little she was now sitting on the edge of the bed. "Yeah, I'm in here. Welcome home" she said softly with a smile in his direction. "Did you get the coffee?" She asked tilting her head a little.

Extra Info

Apartment

Greeting Cecil

Mood:

A bit Sleepy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

Moonstone[/URL]{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bg]

[/bg]

~*Elaena Rillas*~

She yawned lightly before speaking "Well awkward as in social isn't his thing. I guess you could call him shy" she explained as she lifted a few things for herself to eat and placed them on her tray. "He used to get picked on a lot in our old school before our parents sent us here." She said as she looked over in his direction for a moment before waving at him, letting him know she would be joining him in a bit.

Extra Info

Cafeteria

Getting food and talking about Elliot

Mood:

Hungry

Objective:

Get lunch

Interacting with:

Moonstone and Junchi

Tags:

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded and sat down at the empty table quietly. He looked over at Axel, then back at Ilaani happily.

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani had already began busying herself by using all the ingredients she had gathered and making pancake batter which she proceeded to fry into pancakes. She quietly hummed to herself since she was in a good mood. Things were finally seeming as normal (well, somewhat normal) and she honestly couldn't be happier with that. She couldn't stand being on her own anymore, which was another one of those things she wouldn't admit. But it was true, she did tend to feel lonely on her own now so she was more than happy to have Nexus around again.

Extra Info

Home

Cooking breakfast

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Make breakfast

Interacting with:

Nexus

Tags:

JJKab said:
Chler soon got on top of Maiko, tickling her, laughing herself, since she was being tickled
"Hey! You know you'll lose!" She exclaimed, sitting on Maiko while tickling her.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"ah, you're right!" she strains to say, throwing her arms above her. "i surrender~!" she cries playfully, wincing like she could no longer stand the tickling onslaught. she laughs all the while, caught up in the spectacle.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"ah, you're right!" she strains to say, throwing her arms above her. "i surrender~!" she cries playfully, wincing like she could no longer stand the tickling onslaught. she laughs all the while, caught up in the spectacle.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

Chler giggled, stopping with the tickles, panting quietly.

"Jeez.... You're quite nice to sit on, actually" She exclaimed, looking her in the eyes, smiling playfully.

Nai hummed quietly as he took an apple and some of the apple pie also. He got him a slice and put it on a plate, deciding against anything helping but the apple since the pie would help with this sweet tooth. He cut Fricka a slice too just in case she was awake before going back to the room with the slices of pie and his apple.

-------

(((( @JJKab ))))

Roman said:
Nai hummed quietly as he took an apple and some of the apple pie also. He got him a slice and put it on a plate, deciding against anything helping but the apple since the pie would help with this sweet tooth. He cut Fricka a slice too just in case she was awake before going back to the room with the slices of pie and his apple.
-------

(((( @JJKab ))))
Fricka had her eyes open, sitting on a bed with a small smile. As Nai came in with the pie, she sniffed the air a couple of times, before her eyes slightly widened

"Hey... you're awake?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back