• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

Maya had already stirred awake when she heard the door being opened. She knew Cecil was gone for coffee and was meaning to stay awake until he came back but she had been rather tired lately for some reason and just couldn't manage to stay awake. Rubbing her eyes a little she was now sitting on the edge of the bed. "Yeah, I'm in here. Welcome home" she said softly with a smile in his direction. "Did you get the coffee?" She asked tilting her head a little.

Extra Info

Apartment

Greeting Cecil

Mood:

A bit Sleepy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

Cecil smiled when he saw Maya and he walked into the room and sat down on the bed beside her. "And a good morning to you ma'am." He said jokingly before listening to her speak. Cecil nodded upon being asked if he got the coffee, which was still a relief to him. The coffee was going so fast. "Yeah, I just got back from dropping it off at the café and the pastries are going to be delivered tomorrow.. Well the ingredients. Anyways..." He stood up and took his scarf from around his neck and put it on Maya. "Are you getting out of bed soon? I know it's been a busy week for us, but I really want to get out and go somewhere."

More Info

Apartment

Mood:

Happy

Trying to see if Maya is getting out of bed

Objective:

Take Maya out

Interacting with: Maya

Tags: @Nona

Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

"Hmmm..." She looked around "There" she pointed to a lone boy at one of the tables "That's my brother" she said with a smile. "He always seems to be sitting alone..." She said tapping a finger to her chin "It's a shame really, its not like he's grumpy or anything, just a bit awkward" she said with a gentle shrug of her shoulders.

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani, who was now looking through the pantry at what food was available looked over her shoulder and flashed a smile in his direction after he suggested what he would like to eat "Yeah, I can make that, living on your own for a long time means having to learn to cook so I'm not so bad at it." She said as she began to gather the ingredients.

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla continued to scan through her choices which were way too many to make her mind up really. She was almost jealous Kaname could make up his mind so quickly. Her gaze moved until it eventually stopped at a blueberry yogurt. She had blueberries before they were nice so that should taste nice too. With a small nod to herself she grabbed it along with a spoon before looking to see where Kaname went. With a quick scan over the area she spotted him walking towards a table and was soon following along behind him.

Kaname had already been seated by the time he realized Camilla was back. His gaze transferred from her irises, to the food of which she held in her hand. With a raise of his brow, he took a bite of his apple, chewing intently as he shifted his attention once again, though this time, to examine the remainder of the room. Unsure of what he was going to do during the next class, Kaname found himself reminiscing over his first few encounters with Camilla, a soft smirk grazing his lips as he swallowed the bit of apple within his lips.

@Mashiro Shiina[/URL] [/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]

Isabella slowly lifted her gaze to look upon Kuroh, a slight tilt altering the positioning of her head. She didn't have Mich of an answer to his question. But perhaps if she gave him an answer he would want to hear, he would be done with her. Which would of course make things much safer for both herself and the randoms around. Calmly setting down her cup, she retracted her hands and placed them into her lap as she spoke quietly.

"Not long."

With that, Isabella stood up on her feet, taking hold of her tray as she did so. Without even a minute to spare, Isabella walked away from the table, returning the tray to where she had originally received it, trash and all. The customs weren't acquired by her just yet, thus she knew not of what to do. Silently disappearing through the entryway, Isabella directed herself in an attempt to go back in the same way she had come.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki just continued to look at the photos⊹...
Fiona sat there silently, staring ahead. "So....do you take any powers from your father?" She asked, trying to fill the silence.

NeoClassical said:
Fiona sat there silently, staring ahead. "So....do you take any powers from your father?" She asked, trying to fill the silence.
''Well....I have his Chaos power..''

...⊹She said as she looked at Fiona⊹...

kk1243 said:
Arrow got up and dusted herself off "Oh we are at my house...I just needed to pick up my purse real quick, Oh here come the dogs!" as she said this two Anubis dogs Leaped onto her and then quickly leaped onto Sylvia and started to lick her, Arrow laughed and then Pulling the dogs off of Sylvia looked apologetically at her "Sorry, They can get a bit excited " she looked up at her house and felt a deep feeling of gloom come over her as she realized that she could see her brothers window...
Sylvia got up after being knocked over by the dogs and smiled "I-it's ok" Then she noticed Arrows expression change.

"S-something wrong Arrow?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''He has more?''
Fiona nodded. "Well, yeah. He's he Anti-God. He has an unlimited arsenal of abilities that destroy. He can create an unstoppable storm that evolves to avoid all types of counters. Except Sanctums of course. The storm adapts to destroy anything and everything he wants."

NeoClassical said:
Fiona nodded. "Well, yeah. He's he Anti-God. He has an unlimited arsenal of abilities that destroy. He can create an unstoppable storm that evolves to avoid all types of counters. Except Sanctums of course. The storm adapts to destroy anything and everything he wants."
''Hmmm...I see...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...I see...''
Fiona nodded. "Yeah. But he like to use chaos a lot. That's why he named himself the God of chaos." She laughed. "But yeah, chaos is a good power to inherit."

NeoClassical said:
Fiona nodded. "Yeah. But he like to use chaos a lot. That's why he named himself the God of chaos." She laughed. "But yeah, chaos is a good power to inherit."
''Yeah...works real well with Space Manipulation and Distortion...''

Nona said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi stared at him when he said he didn't know blinking a few times, she wore a confused expressions "You...don't know?" She repeated, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear "Don't know what?" She asked, wondering what he meant exactly.

~♮Luke Shun♮~

Luke chuckled and shook his head. "Don't worry about it" he says stretching

Extra Info

Park

Talking to Kairassi

Mood:

Calm

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

Arty said:
(Oh, okay. Want our characters to meet? I'll let John walk towards the grounds.)
John sighed, and began to walk towards the archery grounds, as he had nothing better to do. He looked at the equipment, bored as hell...
Silvercat said:
Sylvia got up after being knocked over by the dogs and smiled "I-it's ok" Then she noticed Arrows expression change.
"S-something wrong Arrow?"
( Yah sure [arty] )

Oras flew above the Archery training grounds Her wings were simmering like fire and her eyes looked to be watchful and alert... But in reality she was quite mad Why did she keep randomly changing? why couldn't she pick when she changed? like when that vampire attacked her.... "Geez..If only it could be like that every day...Then I wouldn't have needed to come to this school..."

to others, it sounded like the Large Hawk was screeching she Made loop d loops in the air and other aerobic feats that looked amazing. * I might as well enjoy my time as a hawk....It IS my favorite form * and so, not noticing if anyone else was around, she kept doing her tricks and having a good time

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrow looked up "Oh...um...nothing" she said as she clucked her tongue to the dogs, which instantly ran to the house seemilng throught the door Arrow looked up at Sylvia to explain " Invisible dog door.....and I sent them to get my dad or mom to unlock the door, I can only teleport three times without being knocked out.....and I kinda want to open a portal to the mall and then one to the school afterwards"

JJKab said:
Lena began laughing, as she stopped walking, bending over.
"Stop.... I... Can't" She exclaimed, laughing.

"I'll stop, just.... Don't whine" She added, grinning widely, looking at Shuu.
Shuu nodded with still a red face, but was still pretty embarrassed. It looked like she had found his shy side.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded with still a red face, but was still pretty embarrassed. It looked like she had found his shy side.
"Hey.... don't be so shy about it.... eventually this was going to happen" Lena exclaimed softly, approaching Shuu, and kissing him slowly, putting her hands on his red cheeks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm gonna mind it." She said to her as she held her close and still glared at the boys

[/QUOTE]
''Alright.''

...♱Neo said as she nuzzled more into Mitsu♱...

kk1243 said:
( Yah sure [arty] )
Oras flew above the Archery training grounds Her wings were simmering like fire and her eyes looked to be watchful and alert... But in reality she was quite mad Why did she keep randomly changing? why couldn't she pick when she changed? like when that vampire attacked her.... "Geez..If only it could be like that every day...Then I wouldn't have needed to come to this school..."

to others, it sounded like the Large Hawk was screeching she Made loop d loops in the air and other aerobic feats that looked amazing. * I might as well enjoy my time as a hawk....It IS my favorite form * and so, not noticing if anyone else was around, she kept doing her tricks and having a good time

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrow looked up "Oh...um...nothing" she said as she clucked her tongue to the dogs, which instantly ran to the house seemilng throught the door Arrow looked up at Sylvia to explain " Invisible dog door.....and I sent them to get my dad or mom to unlock the door, I can only teleport three times without being knocked out.....and I kinda want to open a portal to the mall and then one to the school afterwards"
"So have a pillow ready when we get home" Sylvia asked teasingly.

"H-hey Arrow...your parents won't m-mind m-me being here will t-they?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back