• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah....Mitsu grew so fast....my daughter grew up so fast too....Me and Shira bore a daughter just months ago. And she's already getting married because she grew fast.''
Fiona shook her head. "Magic is a weird thing...."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright....I'll try to make one...any preferences?''
"Just give me a moment, I have a list somewhere around here of what I need. I'll call you back once I find it." The fake Seria says before hanging up the phone.

Silvercat said:
"Yep I am" She said as she jotted down a note in her note book and then put everything away.
"n-need any help unpacking?"
Arrow looked down at her still bulging bag and the other two that she had tossed ontop of her bed "uhm.. hehe...maybe.." she said sheepishly "Hey so since your done with your school, do you want to go on that shopping trip or to the library?"

kk1243 said:
Arrow looked down at her still bulging bag and the other two that she had tossed ontop of her bed "uhm.. hehe...maybe.." she said sheepishly "Hey so since your done with your school, do you want to go on that shopping trip or to the library?"
"We c-could go shopping, mom and dad just sent me some money"

Moonstone[/URL]

Tags: @Nona {/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bg]

[/bg]

~*Elaena Rillas*~

"Hmmm..." She looked around "There" she pointed to a lone boy at one of the tables "That's my brother" she said with a smile. "He always seems to be sitting alone..." She said tapping a finger to her chin "It's a shame really, its not like he's grumpy or anything, just a bit awkward" she said with a gentle shrug of her shoulders.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus answered with a smile, remembering what he and Axel would have every morning. "Pancakes please!" He said happily.

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani, who was now looking through the pantry at what food was available looked over her shoulder and flashed a smile in his direction after he suggested what he would like to eat "Yeah, I can make that, living on your own for a long time means having to learn to cook so I'm not so bad at it." She said as she began to gather the ingredients.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname, as opposed to Camilla, only directed himself towards the food for a brief moment. In which was used to acquire a piece of fruit. A granny smith apple to be exact. Content, he positioned himself against the very wall of which he hadenetered not long before behind Camilla. Waiting for her to grab her food, his irises scanned the premises of the cafeteria, just as he pushed himself off the wall to begin his journey to the far end of the cafeteria where an empty tabe was available.

[/QUOTE]

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla continued to scan through her choices which were way too many to make her mind up really. She was almost jealous Kaname could make up his mind so quickly. Her gaze moved until it eventually stopped at a blueberry yogurt. She had blueberries before they were nice so that should taste nice too. With a small nod to herself she grabbed it along with a spoon before looking to see where Kaname went. With a quick scan over the area she spotted him walking towards a table and was soon following along behind him.

JJKab said:
(Whoops, another RP mixed up, sorry)
Lena began laughing lovingly

"And... And you're going to have to change diapers..." She teased him even further, poking his stomach
Shuu went red and waved his arms. "S-STOOOOOOOP!" He whined childishly.

Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

"Hmmm..." She looked around "There" she pointed to a lone boy at one of the tables "That's my brother" she said with a smile. "He always seems to be sitting alone..." She said tapping a finger to her chin "It's a shame really, its not like he's grumpy or anything, just a bit awkward" she said with a gentle shrug of her shoulders.

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani, who was now looking through the pantry at what food was available looked over her shoulder and flashed a smile in his direction after he suggested what he would like to eat "Yeah, I can make that, living on your own for a long time means having to learn to cook so I'm not so bad at it." She said as she began to gather the ingredients.

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla continued to scan through her choices which were way too many to make her mind up really. She was almost jealous Kaname could make up his mind so quickly. Her gaze moved until it eventually stopped at a blueberry yogurt. She had blueberries before they were nice so that should taste nice too. With a small nod to herself she grabbed it along with a spoon before looking to see where Kaname went. With a quick scan over the area she spotted him walking towards a table and was soon following along behind him.

Nexus nodded and sat down at the empty table quietly. He looked over at Axel, then back at Ilaani happily.

Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

~*Ilaani*~

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Moonstone

"I understand. Usually I sit by myself when in public, but if Junchi's there I'll sit with them then." Moonstone explained. "Anyways, what's your brother like, other than being a bit awkward?" Moonstone asked.

They wondered what she meant by awkward. They always found terms like that to be very vague and subjective. Though, that was from Moonstone themself being called awkward and weird a lot, and how they thought they themself were pretty normal.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Curious

Interacting With: Elaena Rillas

Character Sheet: Moonstone

Roland Armstrong

~ Demigod Repair Boy ~

...⚒Roland had woken up late for the first day of actual class, Dakota seemingly had left without him... No, that wasn't right. She at least attempted to wake him up earlier, from what he could remember. Yeah, he had gotten out of bed then started getting ready for the day when he had went back to the bedroom. He had forgotten one thing or another so he had told Dakota to go on ahead and he'd catch up soon enough. Only, he didn't. At some point he must of fallen back asleep for some ungodly reason... Freaking fields of Hades! He was late! Without much of any thought Roland grabbed his book-bag and and slipped on his shoes before rushing out the door. It must have been ten minutes or more of running before Roland had gotten onto campus, and another minute before he got into the main building. After that he was panting while looking around. He had definitely came in during the middle of a class period. Not that it was that big of a deal to him. But for the moment Roland simply walked around the halls until the classes let this period out. After that he'd try to find someone to bug about where he could get his schedule. While thinking of that, Roland had pass by the library⚒...

no slide no slide

Roman said:
(((( Anyone free? I'm dying of boredom here... ))))
(I'm always free
Eagle1.gif

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland Armstrong
~ Demigod Repair Boy ~

...⚒Roland had woken up late for the first day of actual class, Dakota seemingly had left without him... No, that wasn't right. She at least attempted to wake him up earlier, from what he could remember. Yeah, he had gotten out of bed then started getting ready for the day when he had went back to the bedroom. He had forgotten one thing or another so he had told Dakota to go on ahead and he'd catch up soon enough. Only, he didn't. At some point he must of fallen back asleep for some ungodly reason... Freaking fields of Hades! He was late! Without much of any thought Roland grabbed his book-bag and and slipped on his shoes before rushing out the door. It must have been ten minutes or more of running before Roland had gotten onto campus, and another minute before he got into the main building. After that he was panting while looking around. He had definitely came in during the middle of a class period. Not that it was that big of a deal to him. But for the moment Roland simply walked around the halls until the classes let this period out. After that he'd try to find someone to bug about where he could get his schedule. While thinking of that, Roland had pass by the library⚒...

no slide no slide no slide

[/border]

[/bg]

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
(((( Anyone free? I'm dying of boredom here... ))))
((Uhm, weren't you supposed to start a post with me after a time skip for Cecil and Maya? :'3))

Clover starts to walk around the park wondering what to do to free himself of his boredom. He constantly thinks of an idea but quickly shuns it away, he continues to walk around in circles hoping that something will free him of his boredom.

(Open characterino.)

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

[border]
Cecil-Aijima-uta-no-prince-sama-34585337-500-240.gif
[/border]

Cecil hummed lightly as he neared the apartment he and Maya had bought. Surprisingly, Aaron had reacted just as he would have expected. He took out his key before coming to a stop and using it to unlock the door. Once inside, he unlocked the door and went to find Maya. He didn't know if she was still home since he left this morning to get some more coffee for the cafe. Business was going great but coffee was going fast... Luckily they were allowed to get some rest since they were closed for the day. Upon making it to the bedroom door, Cecil slowly opened and peeked his head into the crack he had made. "Maya? Are you here?"

More Info

Apartment

Mood:

Calm and Collected

Looking for Maya

Objective:

Find Maya

Interacting with: ...

Tags: @Nona

DarkShadow said:
"Aww that's too bad,more work for you I guess." "I'm ditching this place after the bell rings."
Ophidia the Cyborg Snake Girl

Ophidia laughs when he said ditching the school "you know there are interesting things here that happen here but anyway wish you luck on ditching, hope you don't get found out by the principal or...you're gonna have a bad time" she said while smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back