• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

kk1243 said:
( Arrow is not in the library then :P )
Arrow groaned and sat down on her bed "I've been at the library...Have you seen it? Its huge!!"
"N-no I haven't gotten a chance to yet"

Silvercat said:
"N-no I haven't gotten a chance to yet"
Arrow got up and looked around the room "Well....Are you almost done with your schoolwork??" she was hugging poshposh and unpacking her clothes and....art supplies and books and cooking supplies and....basically everything that had been in her room ( and kitchen ) at home

kk1243 said:
Arrow got up and looked around the room "Well....Are you almost done with your schoolwork??" she was hugging poshposh and unpacking her clothes and....art supplies and books and cooking supplies and....basically everything that had been in her room ( and kitchen ) at home
"Yep I am" She said as she jotted down a note in her note book and then put everything away.

"n-need any help unpacking?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Then what?''
Fiona sighed again. "Well, you see, Ansom is sort of insane. He has voices in his head. These voices aren't like normal voices, they are real entities. Old personalities. One of them, Primal, is his original personality. Cold, chaotic, bloodthirsty." She nodded. "That was the one who drove Mitsu away. Trust me, the real Ansom is good. Give him a chance."

Silvercat said:
(No doesn't have to be different time different place ^_^ up top you)
(Yeah. I'll let you do your thing with Arrow. It's gonna confuse me if you're doing it with both of us.)

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Fiona sighed again. "Well, you see, Ansom is sort of insane. He has voices in his head. These voices aren't like normal voices, they are real entities. Old personalities. One of them, Primal, is his original personality. Cold, chaotic, bloodthirsty." She nodded. "That was the one who drove Mitsu away. Trust me, the real Ansom is good. Give him a chance."
''Surely you haven't seen Neo. She has one insane voice known as Prophet in her head. She seems to accept the insanity and live with it.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Surely you haven't seen Neo. She has one insane voice known as Prophet in her head. She seems to accept the insanity and live with it.''
Fiona nodded. "Yes. A lot of people have insane voices, but Primal is literally the emodiement of insanity. He's not the 'kill, kill, kill' insanity. He's the type of crazy to find a target, kill that target's family in front of them and then never kill the target. He may even curse them to where they cannot take their own life."

"I was there for that period." She shuddered. "And besides, he does live with the Insanity. Every day. That's what makes him misguided. It makes him think that he can't be around anybody. He doesn't want the people to care about to be hurt because of them. It's probably why he left you and your mother...."

NeoClassical said:
Fiona nodded. "Yes. A lot of people have insane voices, but Primal is literally the emodiement of insanity. He's not the 'kill, kill, kill' insanity. He's the type of crazy to find a target, kill that target's family in front of them and then never kill the target. He may even curse them to where they cannot take their own life."
"I was there for that period." She shuddered. "And besides, he does live with the Insanity. Every day. That's what makes him misguided. It makes him think that he can't be around anybody. He doesn't want the people to care about to be hurt because of them. It's probably why he left you and your mother...."
''...I don't believe you.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...I don't believe you.''
Fiona shook his head. "Well then I suppose it'll be like that. I don't have proof so I can't prove it to you. But, he is a nice guy." She nodded slowly. "Before the Primal incident, he worked hard to be a good father to Mitsu. He did that because he was guilty for the people he let down. You cannot deny that before Primal, he was a good father to her."

NeoClassical said:
Fiona shook his head. "Well then I suppose it'll be like that. I don't have proof so I can't prove it to you. But, he is a nice guy." She nodded slowly. "Before the Primal incident, he worked hard to be a good father to Mitsu. He did that because he was guilty for the people he let down. You cannot deny that before Primal, he was a good father to her."
''Yeah...I know...''

...⊹She said before she sighed⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...I know...''
...⊹She said before she sighed⊹...
"But hey, it's your life." Fiona shrugged. "If you honestly want nothing to do with your father, that is none of my business." She nodded. "I'll tell him that he should stop looking for a letter."

NeoClassical said:
"But hey, it's your life." Fiona shrugged. "If you honestly want nothing to do with your father, that is none of my business." She nodded. "I'll tell him that he should stop looking for a letter."
...⊹Yuki looked at Fiona⊹...

''A letter?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki looked at Fiona⊹...
''A letter?''
Fiona nodded. "Oh, yeah. Everyday, he would have me go to either his dorm or the mail center in Discordia to look for a letter from you." She shrugged. "I don't think he expected one. I think he only hoped for one."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria. Tell me what you said.''
Seria frowns. "I did not say anything, mistress. I was unable to complete the name I was trying to say." The fake Seria tries to call Natsumi back. "Come on, come on, pick up already."

NeoClassical said:
Fiona nodded. "Oh, yeah. Everyday, he would have me go to either his dorm or the mail center in Discordia to look for a letter from you." She shrugged. "I don't think he expected one. I think he only hoped for one."
''Why does he hope for a letter....from me?''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria frowns. "I did not say anything, mistress. I was unable to complete the name I was trying to say." The fake Seria tries to call Natsumi back. "Come on, come on, pick up already."
...☫Natsumi answers the phone while Cinder looks at Seria confusedly☫...

''Moshi-moshi?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Why does he hope for a letter....from me?''
Fiona shrugged. "I don't know. I think it is the same reason he has a picture of you in his office." She nodded slowly. "He cares about you. I told you that's why he left. He probably wanted some kind of sign that showed that you didn't hate him. His conscious was eating at him. He simply wanted solace."

NeoClassical said:
Fiona shrugged. "I don't know. I think it is the same reason he has a picture of you in his office." She nodded slowly. "He cares about you. I told you that's why he left. He probably wanted some kind of sign that showed that you didn't hate him. His conscious was eating at him. He simply wanted solace."
''....Fine, guess I'll send him a letter....though........Let's make it a picture. I don't want to really make a letter..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi answers the phone while Cinder looks at Seria confusedly☫...
''Moshi-moshi?''
"Yo, it's me, the bad guy. Look, I'm getting tired of watching this boring shit. Do you want to know how to fix Seria or not? And by fix I mean make her not act like a fucking robot."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....Fine, guess I'll send him a letter....though........Let's make it a picture. I don't want to really make a letter..''
Fiona shrugged. "Yeah. Anything would probably make him smile." She nodded. "But, again, it's up to you. If you think he's a cruel, inhumane guy, just leave it. Don't even worry about him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back