• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''CareTaker? What's that?''
"It's a race." Fiona explained. "Like humans. Or gods." She smiled. "When we are born, we are assigned to a powerful being to take care of them, fix the stuff the mess up, and keep them in line. As long as that being lives, so do we." She rolled her eyes after talking. "I've lived awhile...."

NeoClassical said:
"It's a race." Fiona explained. "Like humans. Or gods." She smiled. "When we are born, we are assigned to a powerful being to take care of them, fix the stuff the mess up, and keep them in line. As long as that being lives, so do we." She rolled her eyes after talking. "I've lived awhile...."
''Who are you taking care of?''

NeoClassical said:
Fiona let out an annoyed sigh. "This guy named Ansom." She gave a chuckle. "He's a....handful."
''........That's my dad....''

...⊹She said before she looked at Fiona a bit oddly⊹...

''What is he doing here...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''........That's my dad....''
...⊹She said before she looked at Fiona a bit oddly⊹...

''What is he doing here...''
"Your...dad?" Fiona tilted her head before her eyes widened. "Oh, yes! Of course! That's where I recognize you from. That one picture in his library." She nodded before hearing his question. "Oh, I have no idea why he's here. I never know why he does anything."

NeoClassical said:
Han shrugged. "Oh, you know. I just came here to escape some past....enemies...." He nodded. "So, what can you do?"
She titled her head a little "P-past enemies?"

NeoClassical said:
"Your...dad?" Fiona tilted her head before her eyes widened. "Oh, yes! Of course! That's where I recognize you from. That one picture in his library." She nodded before hearing his question. "Oh, I have no idea why he's here. I never know why he does anything."
''I bet you he's hanging out with some girl. Fuck, probably dating her or something. Bet he's gonna ditch her once she's pregnant or so..''

...⊹She said with a sigh⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I bet you he's hanging out with some girl. Fuck, probably dating her or something. Bet he's gonna ditch her once she's pregnant or so..''
...⊹She said with a sigh⊹...
Fiona gave a sad smile. "Aw, come on. Ansom isn't that bad." She nodded and looked down at the ground. "He's just....misguided." She looked over at Yuki. "In fact, what's your mother's name?"

Silvercat said:
"O-oh ok...oh and I-I don't do anything, how about you?"
Han smiled. "I can manipulate the shadows. I have enhanced attributes and, thanks to a goddess, I can copy other's abilities through direct touch."

NeoClassical said:
Han smiled. "I can manipulate the shadows. I have enhanced attributes and, thanks to a goddess, I can copy other's abilities through direct touch."
"Oh that sounds really cool...*sigh* sadly all I know how to do is a few basic magic spells" She smiled

a little "I might as well be human"

NeoClassical said:
Fiona gave a sad smile. "Aw, come on. Ansom isn't that bad." She nodded and looked down at the ground. "He's just....misguided." She looked over at Yuki. "In fact, what's your mother's name?"
''Her name is Tilith. Why?''

Silvercat said:
"Oh that sounds really cool...*sigh* sadly all I know how to do is a few basic magic spells" She smiled
a little "I might as well be human"
Han shrugged. "Hey. Some is better than none." He laughed.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Her name is Tilith. Why?''
Fiona shrugged and put her finger to her chin. "Well, I could probably tell you why he left her. It probably wasn't for the reason you or even she thinks it is."

JJKab said:
Fricka was slowly beginning to wake up, as she let out a yawn.
Her fridge was pretty filled, with such food as: some bananas, an apple, and a pie, looking like a apple pie. Also, there were articles for sandviches: Butter, meat, cheese etc.
Nai hummed quietly as he took an apple and some of the apple pie also. He got him a slice and put it on a plate, deciding against anything helping but the apple since the pie would help with this sweet tooth. He cut Fricka a slice too just in case she was awake before going back to the room with the slices of pie and his apple.

-------

(((( Anyone free? ))))

NeoClassical said:
Fiona shrugged and put her finger to her chin. "Well, I could probably tell you why he left her. It probably wasn't for the reason you or even she thinks it is."
"I-if you don't m-mind me asking what classes do you have?" She smiled shyly

Ballerina said:
Klef grin grew wider when Nova agreed to go over to their place instead. Not only would it be a safer option, but they also were really looking forward to showing Nova their stuff. They held a very high opinion of their 'pad' due to the 'renovations' they made awhile ago and they were rather proud of all the work they had done to it. " So... when do you want to meet up? Oh! And where too? It's hard to get there, but I can teleport us."
"Oh, I'll just meet you in front of the school once the day is over." She said.

NeoClassical said:
''I don't care. He left her. That's all I need to know why I hate him.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I don't care. He left her. That's all I need to know why I hate him.''
"You shouldn't hate him." Fiona shook her head. "You should talk to him sometime." She smiled. "It would probably be good for the both of you."

Roman said:
Hayate immediately fell down to one knee as the seal was broken. His energy was leaking out... Or in more accurate terms, Kuruma was. Hayate looked at Masahi and frowned, "Something's telling me it won't happen. You'll have to be one tough bastard. There's people all over who'd try putting a stop... To both you and your plans." He said before falling down, laying on his stomach. "You should just stop here..."

Masahi

~ The Usurper, Hero, and Mask ~

...♝Masahi walked over to Hayate and used his foot to flip Hayate onto his back before looking down upon the weakening man as he lost the nine-tails. The sight was one of victory for Masahi. the sight was one of another path in his life ending. Only now, given his mission was all but complete, Masahi let the feeling of his old self trying to relate to this person kick in. There was a certain air to this man. It made him curious, almost hesitant. This feeling let a part of him briefly surface as he waited for the Nine-tails to fully leave the mans body♝...

"I've had to be 'one tough bastard.' I've had no other visible choice in this life. Though I fear that you were practically the last step. As far as I know, you're the strongest of my targets. But enough of that... I wish to know someone. Even if you fall here, I feel like your dream could thrive in the world I make. So tell me, last bearer of the Nine-tails, what is your dream?"

no slide no slide

TheDragoon said:
"Oh, I'll just meet you in front of the school once the day is over." She said.
(Timeskip or end interaction? :/ )

"Sounds good!" They replied. Even though Klef really enjoyed fooling around around with their classmates, they couldn't wait for the end of the school day now that they knew they would be spending time with Nova.

NeoClassical said:
"You shouldn't hate him." Fiona shook her head. "You should talk to him sometime." She smiled. "It would probably be good for the both of you."
''So what? Was he there when I was a baby? I never raised me. Someone else had to be in his place.''

...⊹Yuki said being more and more angered by this topic⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back