• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(I guess I'll use my demon character.)

Han was walking around the courtyard, dodging staff and other faculty members. He was skipping. During his walk, he saw quite a funny sight. A girl seemed to trip and fall down some stairs. It was both funny and sad.

He jogged over to the downed girl. "You okay?" He asked, extending his hand to help her up.

@Silvercat

NeoClassical said:
(I guess I'll use my demon character.)
Han was walking around the courtyard, dodging staff and other faculty members. He was skipping. During his walk, he saw quite a funny sight. A girl seemed to trip and fall down some stairs. It was both funny and sad.

He jogged over to the downed girl. "You okay?" He asked, extending his hand to help her up.

@Silvercat
(Cool Sylvia is a demon to, though she doesn't look like it :D )

She looked up at him, her face red from embarrassment.

"Y-yeah....I'm o-ok"

Silvercat said:
(Cool Sylvia is a demon to, though she doesn't look like it :D )
She looked up at him, her face red from embarrassment.

"Y-yeah....I'm o-ok"
Han tilted his head and then looked at the stairs. "Was there a missing step or something?" He chuckled. "That was quite a fall."

NeoClassical said:
Han tilted his head and then looked at the stairs. "Was there a missing step or something?" He chuckled. "That was quite a fall."
Still red, Syilvia picked up her glasses and wiped them off with her shirt and put them back on.

"N-no...I'm j-just really clumsy"

She sighed and started to pick up her books that lay scattered all over.

Silvercat said:
"n-no I got it" She said frantically
(Gotta go for now sorry, I will be back though)
Han shook his head. "It'll go faster if I help you." He smiled. "It's okay. I don't have anywhere to be."

(Okay. BooBye :D )

(

NeoClassical said:
Han shook his head. "It'll go faster if I help you." He smiled. "It's okay. I don't have anywhere to be."
(Okay. BooBye :D )
(I'm back kind of, there will be super long gaps between reply's sorry)

"O-oh w-well t-thank you" She could feel fer knees shake a little. This always happens whenever she came in contact with someone she was forced to talk to.

HimeragiSeiker said:
i have lots. just make a setting somewhere xD ))
(I guess I'll use Fiona.)

Fiona Sierra walked along the sidewalk, gazing at the school. It was quite large but she had seen bigger. Times like that were unusual for the life of Fiona. She was usually always doing various tasks for Ansom ranging in simple to complex.

She had just got done talking to Greene. She was trying to get info on Haiiro's memory but he said he didn't know anything. He would look into it though.

Currently, Fiona was just trying to enjoy her break while Ansom was....occupied. She let out a sigh and sat on a nearby bench.

Silvercat said:
(
(I'm back kind of, there will be super long gaps between reply's sorry)

"O-oh w-well t-thank you" She could feel fer knees shake a little. This always happens whenever she came in contact with someone she was forced to talk to.
Han chuckled again. He could tell that this girl was obviously nervous. Why were there so many shy girls around? It was easy to talk to people. All you had to do was speak like you were talking to a close friend. "So, what are you here for? The school, I mean."

NeoClassical said:
Fiona Sierra walked along the sidewalk, gazing at the school. It was quite large but she had seen bigger. Times like that were unusual for the life of Fiona. She was usually always doing various tasks for Ansom ranging in simple to complex.

She had just got done talking to Greene. She was trying to get info on Haiiro's memory but he said he didn't know anything. He would look into it though.

Currently, Fiona was just trying to enjoy her break while Ansom was....occupied. She let out a sigh and sat on a nearby bench.

Han chuckled again. He could tell that this girl was obviously nervous. Why were there so many shy girls around? It was easy to talk to people. All you had to do was speak like you were talking to a close friend. "So, what are you here for? The school, I mean."
fuck it, Yuki. Go!))

...⊹Yuki was just taking a break. She soon sat at the same bench as Fiona reading a book. She hadn't seen her father in a long time. Nor did she ever want to see him again⊹...

NeoClassical said:

"Oh my mom and dad sent me here to learn magic, and family history. H-how about you?"

TheDragoon said:
Nova nodded. "Sure! That sounds like fun!" She said happily. She was a bit curious to find out where exactly Klef hung around so this was now making her more excited. Regardless, she just wanted to have a nice time with Klef.
Klef grin grew wider when Nova agreed to go over to their place instead. Not only would it be a safer option, but they also were really looking forward to showing Nova their stuff. They held a very high opinion of their 'pad' due to the 'renovations' they made awhile ago and they were rather proud of all the work they had done to it. " So... when do you want to meet up? Oh! And where too? It's hard to get there, but I can teleport us."

HimeragiSeiker said:
fuck it, Yuki. Go!))
...⊹Yuki was just taking a break. She soon sat at the same bench as Fiona reading a book. She hadn't seen her father in a long time. Nor did she ever want to see him again⊹...
Fiona had her eyes closed whenever she sat down on the bench and when she opened them, she noticed that there was someone next to her, reading a book. She tilted her head. There was something about the girl. Something familiar. She couldn't quite put her finger on it....

"Excuse me?" Fiona cleared her throat. "Have we met?"

Silvercat said:
"Oh my mom and dad sent me here to learn magic, and family history. H-how about you?"
Han shrugged. "Oh, you know. I just came here to escape some past....enemies...." He nodded. "So, what can you do?"

NeoClassical said:
Fiona had her eyes closed whenever she sat down on the bench and when she opened them, she noticed that there was someone next to her, reading a book. She tilted her head. There was something about the girl. Something familiar. She couldn't quite put her finger on it....
"Excuse me?" Fiona cleared her throat. "Have we met?"
...⊹Yuki looked up before she noticed Fiona. She realized that Fiona was talking to her. She decided to give her name since Fiona acted as if they've met before⊹...

''Huh? Uh....maybe? I'm Yuki......does that name sound familiar...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki looked up before she noticed Fiona. She realized that Fiona was talking to her. She decided to give her name since Fiona acted as if they've met before⊹...
''Huh? Uh....maybe? I'm Yuki......does that name sound familiar...?''
Fiona nodded slowly. "Yeah....it does seem familiar." SHe scratched her head. "Yes, I've definitely heard the name before. Long ago." She frowned and looked at Yuki before. She wasn't a CareTaker so that's not where she knew her from. It was really bothering her.....

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Fiona nodded slowly. "Yeah....it does seem familiar." SHe scratched her head. "Yes, I've definitely heard the name before. Long ago." She frowned and looked at Yuki before. She wasn't a CareTaker so that's not where she knew her from. It was really bothering her.....
''Maybe if I know your name and your affiliation...maybe I might have a clue as to why my name is familiar...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Maybe if I know your name and your affiliation...maybe I might have a clue as to why my name is familiar...''
Fiona nodded. "My name is Fiona Sierra. I'm a CareTaker." She nodded before furrowing her brow. It was really bugging her not knowing who this girl was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back