• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''So what? Was he there when I was a baby? I never raised me. Someone else had to be in his place.''
...⊹Yuki said being more and more angered by this topic⊹...
Fiona nodded. "Yeah. You just gotta talk to him. You gotta tell him what you think." She shrugged. "I know him better than anyone. Trust me, he's a good guy."

NeoClassical said:
Fiona nodded. "Yeah. You just gotta talk to him. You gotta tell him what you think." She shrugged. "I know him better than anyone. Trust me, he's a good guy."
''Bull. Did you see what he was about to do to his other daughter? That I'm taking care of as a mother? And her adopted child?''

Nona said:

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani stretched a little as well "Sounds like a plan" she said as she was now sitting up "And yeah, that'd be important. I wanted to tell her about him but I didn't know where to find her or anything" she said with a nod.

~*Camilla Radkov*~

His assumption was correct, she was pretty hungry and seeing/smelling the food on offer was indeed reminding her about that fact. Camilla continued following along behind him until he stopped and told her to go on ahead. Tilting her head for a moment in a way she could see his face she smiled and then nodded before going off ahead of him to pick herself out something nice to eat.

Kaname, as opposed to Camilla, only directed himself towards the food for a brief moment. In which was used to acquire a piece of fruit. A granny smith apple to be exact. Content, he positioned himself against the very wall of which he hadenetered not long before behind Camilla. Waiting for her to grab her food, his irises scanned the premises of the cafeteria, just as he pushed himself off the wall to begin his journey to the far end of the cafeteria where an empty tabe was available.

JJKab said:
@TheDragoon (Could you repost? I forgot where it was)
((Just gonna make a new post))

Shuu kissed her back before poking her nose and smirking at her. "Noooooope... Save it for later. After the date." He said before he put an arm around her and guided her out.

Ballerina said:
(Timeskip or end interaction? :/ )
"Sounds good!" They replied. Even though Klef really enjoyed fooling around around with their classmates, they couldn't wait for the end of the school day now that they knew they would be spending time with Nova.
((Whichever makes you happy xD ))

TheDragoon said:
((Just gonna make a new post))
Shuu kissed her back before poking her nose and smirking at her. "Noooooope... Save it for later. After the date." He said before he put an arm around her and guided her out.
Lena giggled softly as she walked alongside Shuu

"Alright. Lead the way, my.... husband" She exclaimed, blushing a little

JJKab said:
Lena giggled softly as she walked alongside Shuu
"Alright. Lead the way, my.... husband" She exclaimed, blushing a little
Shuu blushed badly, pouting as they left. "But we haven't even had our wedding yettttttt." He whined childishly, something Shuu rarely did and it was a good sign because it showed Lena's teasing was working.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mashiro Shiina[/URL] [/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]

Isabella had watched him for a few moments, before he herself had began to eat. Her eating style for the moment was just about the exact opposite of Kuroh's. Childishly, she could be seen nibblig on her food. Though she took small notes, her food was gone in a reasonable amount of time. Her plate had been cleaned with nothing left, as she set the chopsticks down alongside the tray of bowls. Her gaze dropped to her cup, before raising to look upon Kuroh, who seemed to be avoiding acknowledgement in her eyes. Quietly, Isabella picked up her cup with both hands and lifted it to her lips, closing her eyes as she placed her lips on the slim, smooth edge of the cup, taking a small sip.

qMaK5Jv.jpg

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed badly, pouting as they left. "But we haven't even had our wedding yettttttt." He whined childishly, something Shuu rarely did and it was a good sign because it showed Lena's teasing was working.
Lena let out a giggle

"Sooon.... you're going to have a little baby walking under your feeeet" She teased Raja further, looking him in the eyes, with a sly smile

JJKab said:
Lena let out a giggle
"Sooon.... you're going to have a little baby walking under your feeeet" She teased Raja further, looking him in the eyes, with a sly smile
((Raja?! O.o ))

Shuu blushed a lot, now trying to cover it. "Stoooooop! Your embarrassing me Lena-San...!" He said, trying to hide the shyness in his voice.

@Roman[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/centerblock]
Hayate winced when he was flipped on his back. He stared up at the black sky-like area of the Kamui dimension. Was he dying? He knew he was losing the Nine-Tails... But was he finally leaving this world too? His dream? What was his dream anymore? He was losing his life and his friend. Hayate had looked at Masahi and winced some more. "You're the man that's taking away someone that means a lot to me... I guess my wish was for you to be taken care of..."

TheDragoon said:
((Raja?! O.o ))
Shuu blushed a lot, now trying to cover it. "Stoooooop! Your embarrassing me Lena-San...!" He said, trying to hide the shyness in his voice.
(Whoops, another RP mixed up, sorry)

Lena began laughing lovingly

"And... And you're going to have to change diapers..." She teased him even further, poking his stomach

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Bull. Did you see what he was about to do to his other daughter? That I'm taking care of as a mother? And her adopted child?''
Fiona nodded. "Yes, I do know what you're talking about." She sighed. "But....that....wasn't him."

TheDragoon said:
((Whichever makes you happy xD ))
((I still really want to RP with you and we could do a timeskip, but I'm not sure if the we are allowed to do timeskips anymore since school has officially started. Someone please correct me if I'm totally wrong about this. :3))

Ballerina said:
((I still really want to RP with you and we could do a timeskip, but I'm not sure if the we are allowed to do timeskips anymore since school has officially started. Someone please correct me if I'm totally wrong about this. :3))
(((( Timeskips are okay ))))

Silvercat said:
"I-if you don't m-mind me asking what classes do you have?" She smiled shyly
(Whoopsies)

Han smiled. "Well, right now I am supposed to be in History. But I find that subject awfully boring."

JJKab said:
"A-alright....." Lena said, blushing, as she sat up, remembering what they did.
"Well.... Thank you" Chler exclaimed, smiling lightly, as she proceeded to lie down next to Maiko.

"It's nice that you think that about me" " She looked her in the eyes, a sly smile spreading across her face, almost mischevious. Laying her hands on Maiko's waists, Chler began tickling her, hoping that she had ticklies

Fricka nodded, as they were teleported back to school. She chuckled.

*Dumbo.... I live in a dorm..." She said softly.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko smiled. she was caught completely off-guard when chler started tickling her, her eyes going wide.
"ahhh!" she yelled, squirming around to try to escape. she couldn't stop laughing, overcome with her own ticklishness. "my one weakness!" she snickered, trying to stop herself from full on laughter. she tried to tickle chler in turn, to see if she couldn't get her back.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko smiled. she was caught completely off-guard when chler started tickling her, her eyes going wide.
"ahhh!" she yelled, squirming around to try to escape. she couldn't stop laughing, overcome with her own ticklishness. "my one weakness!" she snickered, trying to stop herself from full on laughter. she tried to tickle chler in turn, to see if she couldn't get her back.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

Chler soon got on top of Maiko, tickling her, laughing herself, since she was being tickled

"Hey! You know you'll lose!" She exclaimed, sitting on Maiko while tickling her.

"O-oh w-well thats where I'm heading rig

NeoClassical said:
(Whoopsies)
Han smiled. "Well, right now I am supposed to be in History. But I find that subject awfully boring."
ht now"

Silvercat said:
(Oh thats perfectly fine :)
As Arrow inspected the area, Sylvia was busy back at the dorm studying
( Hey sorry I had to do school since my finals are coming up soon, I might not be abel to get on that much )

Arrow walked into the library at the school and sat down reading the monster book that Sylvia had lended her

Last edited by a moderator:
kk1243 said:
Arrow Walked past The vampire and a girl who was with him and walked out of the school building towards the dorm
she entered and slammed the main door shut * um..Oops? * she thought as she glanced at the door then walked upstairs and entered her and Sylvias room "O Hi! I found you " she said with a smile
Sylvia looked up from one of her school books and smiled "H-hello, where have you been?"

Silvercat said:
Sylvia looked up from one of her school books and smiled "H-hello, where have you been?"
( Arrow is not in the library then :P )

Arrow groaned and sat down on her bed "I've been at the library...Have you seen it? Its huge!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back