• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs. "You don't have to carry me, you know..." She actually didn't really mind Ansom carrying her, but it was a bit embarrassing.
"Oh, I know." Ansom smiled. "But I don't care." He opened his bedroom door with his feet and then set Haiiro down on the bed.

NeoClassical said:
"Oh, I know." Ansom smiled. "But I don't care." He opened his bedroom door with his feet and then set Haiiro down on the bed.
Haiiro smiles. "This'll be my first time doing it with you when I'm not drunk~ What a momentous occasion!" Haiiro says jokingly.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "This'll be my first time doing it with you when I'm not drunk~ What a momentous occasion!" Haiiro says jokingly.
Ansom chuckled and kissed Haiiro. "Yeah, I guess so." He smiled and kissed her again.

(Fade?)

"Yeah, got it." Evan complied as he attempted to use his power for low-level lighting. But before he could, Anna cut him off and did it for him.

"
Huh, that's convenient." Evan remarked as he looked at her light for a moment. She returned the gesture with a friendly smile and a soft giggle.

@MrEvilMexican

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria doesn't answer Cinder. Her eyes suddenly glaze over and she collapses, going completely silent and not moving in the slightest.
Haiiro really didn't get the joke, and just sat down, seeming a bit confused.
''...Seria....''

...☫She said before she put her tea on the night stand and let her rest in the bed☫...

ANDROMADA said:
"Yeah, got it." Evan complied as he attempted to use his power for low-level lighting. But before he could, Anna cut him off and did it for him.
"
Huh, that's convenient." Evan remarked as he looked at her light for a moment. She returned the gesture with a friendly smile and a soft giggle.

@MrEvilMexican
Faust Windfallow The Plague Doctor[/h]

Faust rushed into the main hall, carrying a freshly bloodied Guillotine. (as in the scythe)
WHICH ONE OF YOU IDIOTS FRIED THE POWER SYSTEMS?! He hollered. AND WHO HAS THE NECRONOMICON?!

@ANDROMADA

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Seria....''
...☫She said before she put her tea on the night stand and let her rest in the bed☫...
Seria was completely silent and motionless, just silently staring at the ceiling.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria was completely silent and motionless, just silently staring at the ceiling.
...☫Cinder was really starting to worry. Seria's been acting strange once they got here☫...

...☫Natsumi soon checked Seria's vitals. Maybe it's something to do with that☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder was really starting to worry. Seria's been acting strange once they got here☫...
...☫Natsumi soon checked Seria's vitals. Maybe it's something to do with that☫...
Seria simply kept staring silently at the ceiling. Her heart seemed to be beating at a normal pace, but she was breathing slightly slower than usual.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria simply kept staring silently at the ceiling. Her heart seemed to be beating at a normal pace, but she was breathing slightly slower than usual.
''She's...acting very different from the last time I met her...what the fuck..''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria didn't respond at all, and didn't even move in the slightest.
...☫Cinder was really starting to worry as she buried her face into Seria's shoulder hoping that she'd wake up soon☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder was really starting to worry as she buried her face into Seria's shoulder hoping that she'd wake up soon☫...
Seria didn't move in the slightest. Something appeared in the corner of the room for a split second before disappearing and leaving behind a small piece of paper.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria didn't move in the slightest. Something appeared in the corner of the room for a split second before disappearing and leaving behind a small piece of paper.
...☫Natsumi noticed something appear before she went over to the corner and picked up the paper☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi noticed something appear before she went over to the corner and picked up the paper☫...
All that was on the paper was a drawing of a smiley face and a phone number consisting of nothing but the number 6 repeatedly.

AriaTheWatcher said:
All that was on the paper was a drawing of a smiley face and a phone number consisting of nothing but the number 6 repeatedly.
''....That's...ugh..''

...☫Natsumi soon dialed the number on a phone as Cinder stayed with Seria☫...

''This better not be some deep web shit...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....That's...ugh..''
...☫Natsumi soon dialed the number on a phone as Cinder stayed with Seria☫...

''This better not be some deep web shit...''
After a few moments of her phone ringing, the fake Seria decided to answer it. "Hello? Who is this that's calling me?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
After a few moments of her phone ringing, the fake Seria decided to answer it. "Hello? Who is this that's calling me?"
''Someone left a piece of paper with this number which was just a repeat of 6. This is Natsumi.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back