• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed and let out quite an unmanly noise. "God, I love my powers." He picked the tiny cat up. "Well, hello, Haiiro." He said as he held the cat close to his face.
Haiiro stares at Ansom and meows, seeming distressed and confused.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro stares at Ansom and meows, seeming distressed and confused.
Ansom chuckled. He set Haiiro down on the ground and took a picture before signing. "Alright. That's enough of that. I just wanted to see you like that." He smiled and snapped his finger again, reverting Haiiro.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. He set Haiiro down on the ground and took a picture before signing. "Alright. That's enough of that. I just wanted to see you like that." He smiled and snapped his finger again, reverting Haiiro.
Haiiro turned back to normal...mostly. Unnoticed to her, she now had cat ears and a cat tail. "...Y-You can turn people into animals?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro turned back to normal...mostly. Unnoticed to her, she now had cat ears and a cat tail. "...Y-You can turn people into animals?"
Ansom nodded, looking at the kittens play. "Yeah. Once I imprint someone, I can basically do anything I want to them."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded, looking at the kittens play. "Yeah. Once I imprint someone, I can basically do anything I want to them."
Haiiro's cat ears twitched slightly. "...Huh...That's pretty damn cool, I've got to say."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro's cat ears twitched slightly. "...Huh...That's pretty damn cool, I've got to say."
Ansom nodded. "Yeah but it leaves a permanent tattoo. Like the one you ha-" He glanced at Haiiro and did a double take. She seemed to have side effects to the trick. "Well....that's interesting...."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah but it leaves a permanent tattoo. Like the one you ha-" He glanced at Haiiro and did a double take. She seemed to have side effects to the trick. "Well....that's interesting...."
Haiiro frowns. "Soooo I've basically got a permanent tattoo on my back now? Wait, what's interesting?" She asks, her tail twitching slightly.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. "Soooo I've basically got a permanent tattoo on my back now? Wait, what's interesting?" She asks, her tail twitching slightly.
Ansom nodded. "Yeah....it's not big. Just a basic tattoo on your lower back."

Chaos%20eye%20tattoo%20model.jpg

He shook his head, his voice seemed distant before he cleared his throat. "You have furry ears."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah....it's not big. Just a basic tattoo on your lower back."
Chaos%20eye%20tattoo%20model.jpg

He shook his head, his voice seemed distant before he cleared his throat. "You have furry ears."
Haiiro frowns. "I'm sorry, what? I heard the part about the tattoo, but, what was that last part there?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. "I'm sorry, what? I heard the part about the tattoo, but, what was that last part there?"
"Furry ears...." Ansom said again, his mouth agape. He walked closer to Haiiro and pressed his hand down on her ears.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro blushes. "W-W-WHAT THE HELL?!"
Ansom looked downwards. "And a tail?" He nodded. "Yeah that wasn't there before. I would know." He chuckled before touching the tail as well.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom looked downwards. "And a tail?" He nodded. "Yeah that wasn't there before. I would know." He chuckled before touching the tail as well.
Haiiro suddenly tenses up when Ansom touches the tail. "W-What the hell?! W-Why the hell?!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro suddenly tenses up when Ansom touches the tail. "W-What the hell?! W-Why the hell?!"
"Nice tail." Ansom nodded. "It matches your nice butt." He allowed his hand to travel farther down her tail.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro tenses up. "I-Is this your doing?! D-Did you do this?!"
Ansom shook his head. "I guess I messed up the transformation back." He nodded as his hand rested upon Haiiro's butt. "Ah well. Learn from your mistakes, right?" He laughed.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shook his head. "I guess I messed up the transformation back." He nodded as his hand rested upon Haiiro's butt. "Ah well. Learn from your mistakes, right?" He laughed.
Haiiro blushes. "I-I guess..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. "T-This feels weird..."
Ansom frowned. "Well, I suppose I can change you back to normal." He sighed. "Damn, I was really hoping to try something new." His hand moved to the tattoo on her back.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom frowned. "Well, I suppose I can change you back to normal." He sighed. "Damn, I was really hoping to try something new." His hand moved to the tattoo on her back.
Haiiro suddenly frowns. "N-No...I-I don't mind it...s-sure it feels strange and all, b-but...i-it's kinda nice..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro suddenly frowns. "N-No...I-I don't mind it...s-sure it feels strange and all, b-but...i-it's kinda nice..."
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Really? I guess that's good news." He picked her up. "So....fun time?" He tilted his head and smiled.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "I'm fine with it."
Ansom smiled. "Purrfect." He chuckled at his pun and carried Haiiro to his bedroom which was just a few doors down the hallway. He had to make the cat room close to his room.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled. "Purrfect." He chuckled at his pun and carried Haiiro to his bedroom which was just a few doors down the hallway. He had to make the cat room close to his room.
Haiiro sighs. "You don't have to carry me, you know..." She actually didn't really mind Ansom carrying her, but it was a bit embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back