• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Why is she like this? Actually, first of all, who the fuck was that who popped up in the corner?''
". . .The person who popped up in the corner is someone who shouldn't even be around anymore, and that's all I'm telling you on that. Second, Seria's like that because...well...something triggered that state within her mind. She's in a state right now where the only thing she responds to are direct orders. I can assure you that for once, this isn't my doing. Something's inside her very mind and doing this to her. I could tell you exactly what it is and how to fix it, but screw doing that. If I did that, I wouldn't be evil."

AriaTheWatcher said:
". . .The person who popped up in the corner is someone who shouldn't even be around anymore, and that's all I'm telling you on that. Second, Seria's like that because...well...something triggered that state within her mind. She's in a state right now where the only thing she responds to are direct orders. I can assure you that for once, this isn't my doing. Something's inside her very mind and doing this to her. I could tell you exactly what it is and how to fix it, but screw doing that. If I did that, I wouldn't be evil."
''So pretty much Seria has to order her to wake up. And that someone shouldn't be around. Fucking hell, if he or she is not supposed to be here, maybe later we can try and find that person and do something about that?

HimeragiSeiker said:
''So pretty much Seria has to order her to wake up. And that someone shouldn't be around. Fucking hell, if he or she is not supposed to be here, maybe later we can try and find that person and do something about that?
"...I'm not helping you with anything, pal. But, yeah, ordering Seria to wake up should work. As for the person that shouldn't be around, I doubt you'll find them, ever, so don't even try. There's not much of a point. Anyway, we done talking here, or what?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I'm not helping you with anything, pal. But, yeah, ordering Seria to wake up should work. As for the person that shouldn't be around, I doubt you'll find them, ever, so don't even try. There's not much of a point. Anyway, we done talking here, or what?"
''Yeah...thanks for the advice....psycho..''

...☫She said before hanging up☫...

''Cinder...just order her to wake up.''

''Huh? Oh, uh....Seria, wake up!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...thanks for the advice....psycho..''
...☫She said before hanging up☫...

''Cinder...just order her to wake up.''

''Huh? Oh, uh....Seria, wake up!''
". . .Yes mistress." Seria says in a monotone voice before snapping out of the strange state she'd been in and sitting up.

AriaTheWatcher said:
". . .Yes mistress." Seria says in a monotone voice before snapping out of the strange state she'd been in and sitting up.
''Jeez, she's like a robot...fuck...Uh...Seria, raise your hand?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Just...like a robot...''
...☫She said as she sighed☫...

''Hmmm...Develop emotion!''
Seria didn't respond. Apparently that wasn't a direct command that Seria was capable of at the moment.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria didn't respond. Apparently that wasn't a direct command that Seria was capable of at the moment.
''...Ugh...Just lay down and rest Seria...''

...☫She said as she laid more down into the bed seemingly getting tired. She just wished that Seria was normal like before. Like when she had met her in the first place☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Ugh...Just lay down and rest Seria...''
...☫She said as she laid more down into the bed seemingly getting tired. She just wished that Seria was normal like before. Like when she had met her in the first place☫...
Seria laid down and closed her eyes silently.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder just laid there with Seria thinking of a way to break Seria out of that robot-like state☫...
Seria frowns, starting to say something before stopping and opening her eyes, staring silently at the ceiling.

Nona said:

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani followed along behind him yawning lightly and fixing her hair since it was a bit tossled from sleeping. Once reaching the kitchen she leaned against the counter and watched him curiously as he attempted to make breakfast. Blinking a few times after he spoke, she laughed quietly "It's alright, I'll make breakfast" she said as she walked over to him and pecked him on the cheek. "What're you hungry for?" She asked as she looked at what kind of ingredients were there.

Nexus answered with a smile, remembering what he and Axel would have every morning. "Pancakes please!" He said happily.

Ballerina said:

tumblr_mkcayskePP1r6syygo2_250.gif

Klef was dumbfounded on how much Nova knew about them while they only knew bits and pieces about Nova. "H-how do you even know that. I mean, I know I'm a bad lier but..." They stuttered in utter confusion, it was obvious that Klef was a very bad liar, but how did she even know about their allergy? Literally no one knew that besides Juniper, and if it wasn't for him, they would probably have wound up dead several beach trips ago. They looked around at all the guys that were giving them an angry look for talking to Nova. Klef just assumed that their classmates still believed in cooties and that's why group was angry, not out of jealousy. "One thing though, your place is the girls dormitory... I don't think that's going to work." They told Nova with a sheepish grin then quickly put a finger over their mouth, trying to signal Nova to keep quiet about Klef's identity. " I too have a place, it's out in the wilderness and I know you'll love it there." Love is a broad term used to describe feelings towards many things, but little did Nova know it would be rather hard to love a place like Klef's. Even though it has been almost a month since visiting, Klef was positive that their 'place' was in tip top shape.
Nova nodded. "Sure! That sounds like fun!" She said happily. She was a bit curious to find out where exactly Klef hung around so this was now making her more excited. Regardless, she just wanted to have a nice time with Klef.

JJKab said:
"Alright, boy..." Fricka sighed.
"Get some sleep" She said softly, kissing his lips shortly, before nuzzling herself closer to Nai, yawning as well.
Nai laughed lightly and kissed Fricka on the cheek. "It's good to be back." He said, smiling as he went to sleep.

(((( Time skip? ))))

Roman said:
Nai laughed lightly and kissed Fricka on the cheek. "It's good to be back." He said, smiling as he went to sleep.
(((( Time skip? ))))
(Yuppiti Yup yup. Can you initiate. I'm kinda eating now))

JJKab said:
(Yuppiti Yup yup. Can you initiate. I'm kinda eating now))
(((( Sure ))))

Nai sat up and stretched, looking towards the window to tsee the sun shining. He then yawned and got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom, and using it. After that, he went into the kitchen to see what Fricka had to eat, because he was hungry.

Roman said:
(((( Sure ))))
Nai sat up and stretched, looking towards the window to tsee the sun shining. He then yawned and got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom, and using it. After that, he went into the kitchen to see what Fricka had to eat, because he was hungry.
Fricka was slowly beginning to wake up, as she let out a yawn.

Her fridge was pretty filled, with such food as: some bananas, an apple, and a pie, looking like a apple pie. Also, there were articles for sandviches: Butter, meat, cheese etc.

THe next day Sylvia woke up and got ready for class. Then she noticed Arrow wasn't anywhere to be found, she didn't come home last night. Or maybe she did when Sylvia was asleep and she just didn't hear her. After getting breakfast she headed off to class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back