• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Hannah smirked. "Then do it." She whispered. "If I have to suffer for you to suffer, then it's fine." She chuckled. "I'm not helping you Haiiro. I offered my help. You brushed it away." She stared Haiiro straight in the eyes. "Go fuck yourself." She spit in Haiiro's face. "Bitch."
"...Physical pain is too good for you. I'm going to break your mind down bit by bit until there's no fucking trace left of your former self. And then? Then I'm going to make you suffer as my personal plaything." She says angrily wiping her face off, letting go of the knife, and headbutting Hannah in an attempt to knock her out.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Physical pain is too good for you. I'm going to break your mind down bit by bit until there's no fucking trace left of your former self. And then? Then I'm going to make you suffer as my personal plaything." She says angrily wiping her face off, letting go of the knife, and headbutting Hannah in an attempt to knock her out.
Hannah smiled until her face was smashed by Haiiro's. She immediately got dizzy and fell to her knees, the room spinning. She placed her hand on the goddess's shadow before touching her own. She fell face first into the ground and passed out.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah smiled until her face was smashed by Haiiro's. She immediately got dizzy and fell to her knees, the room spinning. She placed her hand on the goddess's shadow before touching her own. She fell face first into the ground and passed out.
Haiiro growls, glaring at Hannah. "Serves you right. This could've been done without fucking violence, but you just had to egg me on, didn't you? Bitch." She mutters, picking Hannah up and disappearing with Hannah, reappearing in her own dimension in a new room in her home. She then proceeded to cut off all ways into her dimension one by one, to make sure Ansom didn't interfere. Of course, the exits were still there, but they didn't work both ways and she had already made sure that they were inaccessible without powers of chaos. She tossed Hannah onto the floor as the door to the room disappeared, waiting for Hannah to wake up.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder kept kissing Seria before she lightly deepened the kiss before wrapping her arms around Seria♱...
Seria blushes, wrapping her arms around Cinder.

Hannah woke up a few minutes later and looked around slowly. She remembered the location. "Oh okay...." She sighed. "Well. Only one way out now." She pulled a knife from her back pocket and placed it at her neck. "It's a shame." She chuckled. "I won't be able to see your face as Ansom smashes it against his boot." She smiled and quickly slid the blade across her throat.

@AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:
Hannah woke up a few minutes later and looked around slowly. She remembered the location. "Oh okay...." She sighed. "Well. Only one way out now." She pulled a knife from her back pocket and placed it at her neck. "It's a shame." She chuckled. "I won't be able to see your face as Ansom smashes it against his boot." She smiled and quickly slid the blade across her throat.
@AriaTheWatcher
"Oh no you don't." Haiiro snaps her fingers, making death impossible in her dimension. "You aren't getting out of this that easily. I can control the very rules of my dimension. You'll just keep bleeding, but never die, or even go comatose now."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro growls, glaring at Hannah. "Serves you right. This could've been done without fucking violence, but you just had to egg me on, didn't you? Bitch." She mutters, picking Hannah up and disappearing with Hannah, reappearing in her own dimension in a new room in her home. She then proceeded to cut off all ways into her dimension one by one, to make sure Ansom didn't interfere. Of course, the exits were still there, but they didn't work both ways and she had already made sure that they were inaccessible without powers of chaos. She tossed Hannah onto the floor as the door to the room disappeared, waiting for Hannah to wake up.
Seria blushes, wrapping her arms around Cinder.
...♱Cinder soon smiled into the kiss as she held Seria a bit tighter♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh no you don't." Haiiro snaps her fingers, making death impossible in her dimension. "You aren't getting out of this that easily. I can control the very rules of my dimension. You'll just keep bleeding, but never die, or even go comatose now."
Hannah sighed before walking over to a wall and taking a seat. "Fine. You can tortute me." She closed her eyes and leaned against the wall.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah sighed before walking over to a wall and taking a seat. "Fine. You can tortute me." She closed her eyes and leaned against the wall.
Haiiro frowns. "I will, but, first, I need to take care of that damn cut because just looking at it bugs me for some reason........" She says, muttering something to herself afterwards. A cursed artifact with powers that allow the user to heal wounds appeared in the room, and Haiiro used it to heal Hannah's wound. "There we go."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles into the kiss, quietly purring.
...♱Cinder kept kissing Seria as she was enjoying this. She could hear a quiet purr so she guessed Seria was enjoying this as well♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. "I will, but, first, I need to take care of that damn cut because just looking at it bugs me for some reason........" She says, muttering something to herself afterwards. A cursed artifact with powers that allow the user to heal wounds appeared in the room, and Haiiro used it to heal Hannah's wound. "There we go."
Hannah frowned. "Why heal me?" She asked, her eyes still closed but her hand reached up to her throat. "You said I can't die. Usually, healing isn't apart of torture."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder kept kissing Seria as she was enjoying this. She could hear a quiet purr so she guessed Seria was enjoying this as well♱...
Seria smiled, enjoying the kiss and continuing to purr.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah frowned. "Why heal me?" She asked, her eyes still closed but her hand reached up to her throat. "You said I can't die. Usually, healing isn't apart of torture."
"Because looking at that cut just...bothered me for some fucking reason. Not like it matters to you, anyway."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiled, enjoying the kiss and continuing to purr.
"Because looking at that cut just...bothered me for some fucking reason. Not like it matters to you, anyway."
...♱Cinder just kept kissing Seria before running her fingers through her hair slowly♱...

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((I'm also free.))

[/QUOTE]
((Yay ~ I can send someone bit I'll reply in about 20 minutes or so, Im in the car and I'll have no Wi-Fi))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder just kept kissing Seria before running her fingers through her hair slowly♱...
Seria blushes, continuing to purr. She was really enjoying this. In fact, she could almost say that this was the best moment of her life.

Nona said:
((Yay ~ I can send someone bit I'll reply in about 20 minutes or so, Im in the car and I'll have no Wi-Fi))
((That's fine. My character Moonstone is just outside walking towards the male dorms. I'll be playing games in the meantime.))

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria blushes, continuing to purr. She was really enjoying this. In fact, she could almost say that this was the best moment of her life.
...♱Cinder just kept kissing Seria before deepening the kiss a little bit more♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder giggled a bit into the kiss as she kept kissing Seria♱...
Seria smiles. She'd never expected that something like this would happen to someone like her, finding someone who she loved and who loved her back.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles. She'd never expected that something like this would happen to someone like her, finding someone who she loved and who loved her back.
...♱Cinder just kept kissing Seria. She knew this had to end soon but she didn't want to end it right now♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back