• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_nltjzckkXX1txt22yo1_500.gif

Rini watched him as he kissed her hand, smiling gently at his words because this time, she felt it was true, there was no possible dangers to pull him away like before. "I'm glad to hear that" she said looking at him "Have you told the others you are safe and well yet? I'm sure they'll be relieved to hear you are okay" she suggested.

Extra Info

School grounds

Talking with misafune

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

tumblr_mnul6l7sqj1rcj8eco4_500.gif

As the class was finishing up for now and it was creeping closer to a break from classes for a bit, Camilla took a glance out to the rain outside. So much for having lunch outside today. Well of course she wouldn't care about being outside she loved water so she had a fondness for rainy weather naturally enough. But rainy weather isn't the best for eating lunch and not everyone shared her thoughts on wet weather. As she glanced out the window the teacher ended the class and dismissed the students. Looking back to the top of the room as the teacher spoke she then closed her notebook over. After which students began to file out of the room. Camilla stood up and made her way over to Kaname, who was staring out the window. Smiling gently, she poked the side of his cheek "Did you hear any of that class?" She asked with a quiet giggle "You looked like you were having a pretty nice daydream to yourself huh."

Extra Info

Classroom

Poking Kaname's cheek

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kaname

Tags:

2OkcTAj.png

Misafune the Onmyouji

"You are the first person I have seen, since my revival. But I do need to see the others. But lets stay like this for a bit longer. I truly missed your warmth." he said as he kept her close.

More Info

Mood: happy

Objective: to stay that way

Interacting with: Rini

Tags: @Nona

NeoClassical said:

Hannah Alister
The Changed Demon

Hannah turned her head and noticed a fairly annoying girl walking down the hall. She rolled her eyes and began walking in the opposite direction.

no slide
Status
Leaning against locker
Mood
Annoyed
Objective
None
Interacting with
No one @AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro suddenly stopped midstep and turned around, glaring at Hannah. "Yo, you, get the fuck over here, now!" She yells, pointing at Hannah.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''The breeze up here is nice isn't it?''
"The breeze...The fresh air...The sound of birds singing...It's nice up here..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro suddenly stopped midstep and turned around, glaring at Hannah. "Yo, you, get the fuck over here, now!" She yells, pointing at Hannah.
"The breeze...The fresh air...The sound of birds singing...It's nice up here..."
''Yeah...''

...♱She said as she held Seria's hand♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:

Hannah Alister
The Changed Demon

Hannah glanced over at Haiiro before flipping her off and continuing to walk. Why the fuck did she want her. Hannah shook her head slightly. Fuck Haiiro.

no slide
Status
Walkimg
Mood
Annoyed
Objective
Get away
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...''
...♱She said as she held Seria's hand♱...
"...It's so relaxing up here..."

NeoClassical said:

Hannah Alister

The Changed Demon

Hannah glanced over at Haiiro before flipping her off and continuing to walk. Why the fuck did she want her. Hannah shook her head slightly. Fuck Haiiro.

no slide no slide no slide
Status
Walkimg
Mood
Annoyed
Objective
Get away
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro frowns, teleporting in front of Hannah. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?! We've got business to fucking discuss you disgusting piece of mortal shit!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns, teleporting in front of Hannah. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?! We've got business to fucking discuss you disgusting piece of mortal shit!"
''Yeah..''

...♱She said before she soon took Seria to a nearby bench and sat down, also giving a spot for Seria to sit♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:

Hannah Alister
The Changed Demon

Hannah frowned at Haiiro. "First of all, calm down with the curses." She shook her head. "Like seriously. I haven't even done anything." She rolled her eyes. "Second, I really don't want to talk."

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Annoyed
Objective
Get away
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Hannah Alister
The Changed Demon

Hannah frowned at Haiiro. "First of all, calm down with the curses." She shook her head. "Like seriously. I haven't even done anything." She rolled her eyes. "Second, I really don't want to talk."

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Annoyed
Objective
Get away
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro growls, a knife appearing in her hand. She pins Hannah to the wall, holding the knife to Hannah's throat. "Shut the fuck up and listen you piece of mortal shit. After being the person to steal my first time, you don't have the fucking right to speak to me. You wanna go back to being a guy? Then you'll do exactly what I fucking want, got it? Because, Ansom ain't going to bail you out you stupid piece of shit."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmm...Hey, could I...y'know...kiss you?''
"O-Oh! U-Uh... S-sure..."

Nona said:

~*Character Master post part 3*~

((Feel free to interact with any of them :D ))

--------------

~*Mizuki Notaro*~

tumblr_mc9esdtdMC1qj6me2o1_500.gif

Mizuki looked at her timetable as she left the announcement hall, reading it over, it was a shame that they had to go to that speech because she had (thought she had at least) finally found the person she was looking for and then was told her had to leave. Ah, well, she guessed she would see him around again. Tucking the thought aside, the young princess' eyes glazed over her timetable. Music. Her first class was music which was great. She could feel a smile crawling across her face as she then went to find the classroom. Upon reaching there, she found the note saying the class had been moved to outdoors. Well that was even better. Turning on her heel she went to the courtyard to attend her class, just in time too, they were calling the roll to make sure everyone was present. Once that was done she looked around her class, a familiar face coming into view. Ah, it was the boy again. Guess he wouldn't be to hard to find after all. Holding her harp in one hand and waving with the other, she made her way towards him. "Guess were in the same class too" she said smiling "Mind if I join you?" She asked, gesturing to the spot beside him, wondering if she could sit there.

Extra Info

School courtyard

Talking with Kansuke

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kansuke

Tags:

~*Maya Radkov*~

wpid-screenshot_2014-11-08-09-23-52-11.png

Maya finished leaving the last order out to the remaining customers. Coming back to the counter again she sat next to Cecil, smiling lightly. "So...we can wait to pick somewhere to live another time if you want to talk with Aaron first to let him know and stuff" she said tilting her head lightly, she didn't want to rush it if he wished to talk it over or anything, after all even though they ran the café and were together quite a while, it was still a big step.

Extra Info

Their café

Serving the last customers

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

giphy.gif

Elaena wandered out of the hall after the speech...what was the speech about? She had no idea, it didn't interest her enough for her to stay awake, the only reason why she was awake now was that her brother nudged her with his elbow to wake her up. Yawning and stretching a little, she slowly pulled out her time table, looking at it with a glazed over look in her eyes, she wasnt close to awake yet.

Extra Info

School ground

Reading her time table

Mood:

Sleepy

Objective:

Don't fall asleep

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

@Any one

gBCMXR6.png

9428ea737f64792200c4c521d3e7a78e.jpg

[media]

[/media]
Song of Storms

It really was quite nice for Kansuke to be able to sit and wait for school with no worries of having to do anything else. It was something he was still trying to get used to, but he'd gladly take as much time as it needed. It definitely was better than having to save the world all the time. Either way, he figured he should polish off his wind waked and ocarina while waiting for class to begin. Not long after that did the teacher begin the roll call, and Kansuke's head popped up a bit from the instruments in his lap. It wasn't long until he heard his name and he responded with a prompt "here!" before moving his head to look back down. However, something caught his eye before he could do so, a flash of bright blonde. Staring for a moment as it came closer it showed itself to be the pointy-eared blondie from the day before. A smile crept on his face as she came over, turning a bit to face her.

"Of course, please, sit down." He said, moving a bit to give her room. "You're just in time, the teacher is calling off names for attendance." Half the time he had always been late to class when he lived back home, so it felt nice to actually be on time for once. Speaking of roll call, he didn't actually know her name. They met yesterday and she seemed really quite familiar, and it felt like he had known her for his whole life but they had never met before, yet he didn't know her name? Kansuke leaned forward a bit, looking at her intently. "Can I ask what your name is?" Before she could respond Kansuke felt something drip on his nose. He blinked in confusion before feeling more and more droplets of liquid falling on him. Rain. Now of all times? The teacher stopped roll call and began collecting her things, intending to move class inside, and student began making their way toward the school, but Kansuke didn't join them. Instead, he calmly brought the ocarina to his lips before playing. A whimsical tune reminiscent of a windmill or carousel emanated from the instrument, and Kansuke swayed slowly side to side in his seat on the grass as his fingers danced across the holes. Soon, the rain clouds dissipated and the rain stopped, the sun soon coming out and shining down on them. This confused the teacher for a moment, who had been staring at Kansuke as he was playing, before smiling, thanking him, and announcing that class would still be held outside. The students seemed to be happy to hear the news, and they took their seats outside once more as the teacher began the roll call again.

no slide
no slide

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro growls, a knife appearing in her hand. She pins Hannah to the wall, holding the knife to Hannah's throat. "Shut the fuck up and listen you piece of mortal shit. After being the person to steal my first time, you don't have the fucking right to speak to me. You wanna go back to being a guy? Then you'll do exactly what I fucking want, got it? Because, Ansom ain't going to bail you out you stupid piece of shit."
Hannah frowned at Haiiro. "Steal your first time?" She opened her mouth wide. "We were dating! You went with it!" She said before shaking his head. "Go ahead. Kill me. I know you won't. You obviously need me so how about you back off. Or...at least brush your teeth."

AriaTheWatcher said:
...♱Cinder giggled a bit before she kissed Seria♱...

NeoClassical said:
Hannah frowned at Haiiro. "Steal your first time?" She opened her mouth wide. "We were dating! You went with it!" She said before shaking his head. "Go ahead. Kill me. I know you won't. You obviously need me so how about you back off. Or...at least brush your teeth."
"I don't have any fucking memory of dating you, and the very idea of my first time being with a mortal fucking disgusts me. You're going to shut the fuck up and do what I want, or you're going to stay female forever, and I'll place about twelve more curses on you just for good fucking measure. I ought to do that anyway, since you decided to insult me." Haiiro says angrily, slightly pushing the blade of the knife into Hannah's throat, causing a minor cut.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder giggled a bit before she kissed Seria♱...

Seria blushes. This was her first kiss ever, and she wouldn't have had it any other way.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I don't have any fucking memory of dating you, and the very idea of my first time being with a mortal fucking disgusts me. You're going to shut the fuck up and do what I want, or you're going to stay female forever, and I'll place about twelve more curses on you just for good fucking measure. I ought to do that anyway, since you decided to insult me." Haiiro says angrily, slightly pushing the blade of the knife into Hannah's throat, causing a minor cut.
Seria blushes. This was her first kiss ever, and she wouldn't have had it any other way.
Hannah glanced down at the cut on her throat and smiled at Haiiro. "So....Ansom gave you permission to harm me?" She tilted his head slightly to the side, causing the knife to cut more of her throat. "So it'll be fine for me to show this to him?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
...♱Cinder kissed her for a little while longer before pulling away. She enjoyed it actually. But she wondered if Seria wanted to keep going♱...

''Do you...wanna keep going?''

NeoClassical said:
Hannah glanced down at the cut on her throat and smiled at Haiiro. "So....Ansom gave you permission to harm me?" She tilted his head slightly to the side, causing the knife to cut more of her throat. "So it'll be fine for me to show this to him?"
"Ansom's the one who put the final fucking nail in your coffin, Hannah. He told me about the fact that you'd taken my first time, and in fact basically kept daring me to curse you. No matter how much pain he could inflict upon me, torturing you would be worth it."

HimeragiSeiker said:

''Do you...wanna keep going?''

"Y-yes!" Seria says, blushing.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Ansom's the one who put the final fucking nail in your coffin, Hannah. He told me about the fact that you'd taken my first time, and in fact basically kept daring me to curse you. No matter how much pain he could inflict upon me, torturing you would be worth it."
''Alright...just tell me when to stop..''

...♱She said before she started kissing Seria again, closing her eyes as she did so♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hannah smirked. "Then do it." She whispered. "If I have to suffer for you to suffer, then it's fine." She chuckled. "I'm not helping you Haiiro. I offered my help. You brushed it away." She stared Haiiro straight in the eyes. "Go fuck yourself." She spit in Haiiro's face. "Bitch."

Belladonna Extis Hallow The Voidborne Princess

"And on the day of reckoning, the heavens will weep crimson, the lands will be set alight with the fury of the void."

The next day, a box containing a greatsword, cutlass-esque weapon and a black scepter was turned in to the headmaster's office, Hallow and Belladonna were not even remotely near the school...

@Fukushima Akira

James McMillan The Bad Boy From The Wild West

The lights of the manor suddenly went dead, and mechanical gates began operating. They lowered down on the doors of the manor and all the windows shut themselves tight. Moaning sounds became audible. Aaah shit... I have a VERY bad feeling about this...

@ANDROMADA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back