• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Sure he was. You guys dated for quite some time." He laughed before giving a smirk. "You were pretty cute together."
"Y-you can't be serious! T-that has to be a lie!!!"

HimeragiSeiker said:

''And well, there's the Principal's office.''

"Oh, ok. I'm glad I know where it is now! Thanks Cinder."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Y-you can't be serious! T-that has to be a lie!!!"
"Oh, ok. I'm glad I know where it is now! Thanks Cinder."
Ansom shook his head. "No it's not." He shrugged his shoulders. "Although I think it was a mistake. You wasted your time with him instead of with me." He stuck out his tongue teasingly.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla nodded her head and slowly made her way up the staircase. SInce she had already been to Kalin's house before, and was given a well-round tour of the house, she knew exactly where to go. The only problem she was having, was accepting the fact that she would be sleeping alone. In a place she wasn't quite familiar with. In which brought the childish aspect of her behavior into obvious light.
Halting at the very top of the stairs, she found herself clutching the railing and looking down upon her feet. "Kalin-kun...." She wasn't sure if she should ask, or simply force her way to the bed. Would it be weird to request it? Or would it be...nice?

[/QUOTE]
Kalin looked up at Layla as she called to him from the top of the stairs. He brought the small glass down from his lips, and cocked his head as she stared down at her feet. He could tell she had something on her mind, and made him set down his drink, and walk towards the stairs. He climbed up the steps slowly, wondering what was going on in her head.

"Is there something you want to talk about, Lala-chan? I don't mind listening..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shook his head. "No it's not." He shrugged his shoulders. "Although I think it was a mistake. You wasted your time with him instead of with me." He stuck out his tongue teasingly.
"...Y-You have to be lying! There was no way that my first time was with a filthy mortal!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No problem~ Anywhere else you wanna see?''
"Not really... I kinda know my way around now, thanks to you!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Y-You have to be lying! There was no way that my first time was with a filthy mortal!"
Ansom nodded. "See? Ignorant." He smiled. "It's the truth. Deal with it"

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Alrighty. That's good.''

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "See? Ignorant." He smiled. "It's the truth. Deal with it"
"...D-do you have a-any proof?! Huh?!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alrighty. That's good.''
"So...what do you want to do now? I mean, class doesn't start for a little while longer."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"So...what do you want to do now? I mean, class doesn't start for a little while longer."
Ansom put his finger to his head. "Well...Han has pictures." He chuckled. "That he took with you knowing so you shouldn't punish him."

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Hmmm...I dunno......wanna go up to the roof top?''

NeoClassical said:
Ansom put his finger to his head. "Well...Han has pictures." He chuckled. "That he took with you knowing so you shouldn't punish him."
"...I...I can't believe it...h-how...m-my first time was with a mortal...T-that's it, I-I'm going to curse him right now!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...I dunno......wanna go up to the roof top?''
"Hmm? Oh, well, sure."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I...I can't believe it...h-how...m-my first time was with a mortal...T-that's it, I-I'm going to curse him right now!"
"Hmm? Oh, well, sure."
Ansom frowned. "Wow. That makes zero sense." He shrugged. "Whatever."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"S-shut up! It makes sense to me!" Haiiro yells.
Ansom chuckled. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed." He giggled and sat back down on the couch. "Go ahead and curse him."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm? Oh, well, sure."
...♱Cinder smiled and started to lead Seria there♱...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed." He giggled and sat back down on the couch. "Go ahead and curse him."
Haiiro frowns, placing a curse on Han that would make him female in both body and mind, as well as make his personality more feminine. Haiiro also made it so that the only thing that was capable of removing the curse was Haiiro deciding to remove it. "You sound like a complete creep when you say those kinds of things about people, you do know that, right?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder smiled and started to lead Seria there♱...
Seria smiles, following Cinder.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns, placing a curse on Han that would make him female in both body and mind, as well as make his personality more feminine. Haiiro also made it so that the only thing that was capable of removing the curse was Haiiro deciding to remove it. "You sound like a complete creep when you say those kinds of things about people, you do know that, right?"
Ansom shrugged. "Yeah I know. I can be charming if I want." He smiled. "But only when I need to."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "Yeah I know. I can be charming if I want." He smiled. "But only when I need to."
"So, what will you need in order to start looking for information? Ask and I'll provide."

AriaTheWatcher said:
''So...how long has it been since you moved here?''

@Mashiro Shiina[/URL] [/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]

Isabella's gaze traced backwards from the window, to the boy standing before her at her desk. She had heard the bell for dismissal, but had decided she wanted to wait until the room was clear before she left. She hadn't considered the possibility of anyone stopping to confront and converse with her at all. Although, this particular boy seemed oddly interested in her. Even after one shut down, he wanted to speak to her.

Staring blatantly at the boy before her with no words in mind, Isabella eased her way out her desk, dusting her bottom half as she stood up. Her options were food, or no food. Thus, she nodded her head in acceptance. She had to admit, she was hungry. She hadn't had anything to eat for quite awhile anyway. No harm, no foul. She'd just get the food, and leave without saying a word.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"So, what will you need in order to start looking for information? Ask and I'll provide."
Ansom shrugged. "Fuck if I know." He scratched his chin. "Hmm...what's the first memory you have after the ten year gap?" He asked.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "Fuck if I know." He scratched his chin. "Hmm...what's the first memory you have after the ten year gap?" He asked.
"The first memory? It was...of me hanging out with my sister in my dimension, just talking about random shit really."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back