• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Origami smiled and took the granola bar and opened it. "I believe I have chemistry..." She says taking a bite of her granola "oh and thanks" she says happily
"Chemistry?" he asked a little puzzled. "Alchemy?" he said out loud. He did not realize that man kind had progressed that far. "Sounds like a fun class." he said as he remembered the crazy old inventor blowing up stuff outside the gates for his dad. It was pretty awesome and scary. Of course it was all attributed to the gods, of course. "We will have lunch together, I hope." he asked thoughtfully.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
Logan smiled, "If I ever do change, do whatever you can to get me back to myself." He said softly as he hugged her again.
"Meeting new people can't be all that bad." Ramona said, laughing lightly. "And yes, I'm a vampire." She added. "You have nothing to worry about either. I've already had my daily dose of blood so I won't do anything to you."

"Well the school is where most supernaturals are. A lot of them don't stay in the cottfor safety reasons." Asuna said. "Like I told you earlier, it was not too long ago the humans were trying to take our powers away."
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet smiled and hugged him back, "I will, I couldn't possibly imagine you not being yourself" she said.

Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Hugging Logan
[/border]

Moonstone

Moonstone quickly found the bathroom and entered it. They fixed their headscarf, and although their "hair" could still be seen a bit as an outline, it was good enough. They could play it off as their hair being messy, since in reality, it always looked that way.

They left the bathroom and went to the male dorms. They were told they could have a free day to get ready and settled in, but they still felt the need to hurry up. Moonstone took a deep breath in, then out. They needed to calm themself and not look like a nervous wreck on the first day. They walked down the halls and to the male dorms quickly, but elegantly. At least, Moonstone hoped they were being elegant, they were more focused on getting into their room than anything.

Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Interacting With: No One

Character Sheet: Moonstone

Tags:

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Why do you keep calling me a lost cause? And how is he a valuable ally, if he doesn't even know anything about what happened? You could be a valuable ally, because unlike him you aren't a mortal and you actually are likely to be able to find useful information, but he's just a mortal. And besides, cursing him would give me an option to just lie to him and tell him that the only way to remove the curse is by helping me get the ten missing years of my memory back. So, in a way, I'd be blackmailing him into helping me. Wouldn't that work?"
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Why do I call you a lost cause?" He rolled his eyes. "Because you aren't willing to learn. You brush off advice and help because you think that your ways are the best ways. But guess what? Who lost their memory?" He jabbed his finger on her forehead. "You did. Obviously your ways don't work. They give you enemies."

"You may hate me and my ways but you know what? You won't call yourself an enemy of mine because you know I'm right." He sighed. "But you're too prideful to admit it. You're too prideful to admit that your way of thinking is wrong."

"Did you seriously ask why Han is a valuable ally?" Ansom laughed. "Out of everyone in that school, Han probably knows your past ten years the best. Well him and another." He nodded.

"Sure. You can lie to him. But what about afterwards." Ansom asked. "You may hate him and after you get your memory, you may hate him even more but what if you get into more trouble. And believe me, you will end up in more trouble. You will have no allies during that moment."

He shook his head. "Enough of that. Let's see...looking back, I do know of some people that have the power to do this to you." He nodded. "The Watcher was one of them, but he's gone according to my source, Arthur." He scratched his chin. "Hmmm....have you spoken to Blake?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Why do I call you a lost cause?" He rolled his eyes. "Because you aren't willing to learn. You brush off advice and help because you think that your ways are the best ways. But guess what? Who lost their memory?" He jabbed his finger on her forehead. "You did. Obviously your ways don't work. They give you enemies."
"You may hate me and my ways but you know what? You won't call yourself an enemy of mine because you know I'm right." He sighed. "But you're too prideful to admit it. You're too prideful to admit that your way of thinking is wrong."

"Did you seriously ask why Han is a valuable ally?" Ansom laughed. "Out of everyone in that school, Han probably knows your past ten years the best. Well him and another." He nodded.

"Sure. You can lie to him. But what about afterwards." Ansom asked. "You may hate him and after you get your memory, you may hate him even more but what if you get into more trouble. And believe me, you will end up in more trouble. You will have no allies during that moment."

He shook his head. "Enough of that. Let's see...looking back, I do know of some people that have the power to do this to you." He nodded. "The Watcher was one of them, but he's gone according to my source, Arthur." He scratched his chin. "Hmmm....have you spoken to Blake?"
"Blake...Blake...Are you talking about Blake Nox? Because if so, yeah, I've talked to him. He refuses to tell me anything. I don't believe he'd know anything though. I mean, how would he even know? Also, I don't really hate you, I just find you...annoying. Hatred would imply a desire to cause major harm, or death. As for Han, well, he has to pay for his insolence SOMEHOW."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Blake...Blake...Are you talking about Blake Nox? Because if so, yeah, I've talked to him. He refuses to tell me anything. I don't believe he'd know anything though. I mean, how would he even know? Also, I don't really hate you, I just find you...annoying. Hatred would imply a desire to cause major harm, or death. As for Han, well, he has to pay for his insolence SOMEHOW."
Ansom nodded. "Well if he refuses to tell you anything, it usually means he knows something." He shrugged. "Arthur was supposed to get info on The Watcher but he hasn't reported in awhile." He sighed.

"I said go ahead and curse Han. It won't be your best idea, but if you just have to do it, go ahead." He chuckled. "I just can't believe your ignorance."

Roman said:
"Sounds like an interesting story. I like romance myself... Pretty enjoyable when I run out of other material." Ramona said. She then looked towards the boy who was still unconscious by the tree. "So tell me... do you have a boyfriend?" She asked curiously, since in her opinion, Kristako looked like she'd have one.
''Huh? Oh...no. Well...I was in bed with one guy but...it was like a one night stand. My mother had forbidden me to go out with him since he was an Incubus...''

...⊹She said as she giggled a bit⊹...

''Why do you ask?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''So what is your favorite sweet?''
"Oooooh...that's a really tough one! Cookies are good...so are cupcakes...and I really like chocolate...and ice cream...well, I guess chocolate cake would have to be my favorite!~"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oooooh...that's a really tough one! Cookies are good...so are cupcakes...and I really like chocolate...and ice cream...well, I guess chocolate cake would have to be my favorite!~"
''My favorite is the cinna-bun. And so are Ice Cream cakes.''

...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''My favorite is the cinna-bun. And so are Ice Cream cakes.''
...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...
"Ooh, those are really good too!~ To be honest I like pretty much anything sweet."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Ooh, those are really good too!~ To be honest I like pretty much anything sweet."
''Haha Yeah...did you know at Taco Bell, they started selling those delight things and their realling just cinna-bons in a form of a ball? With the usual cinnamon surface and all the cream inside.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha Yeah...did you know at Taco Bell, they started selling those delight things and their realling just cinna-bons in a form of a ball? With the usual cinnamon surface and all the cream inside.''
"Really? I didn't actually know that!"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Well if he refuses to tell you anything, it usually means he knows something." He shrugged. "Arthur was supposed to get info on The Watcher but he hasn't reported in awhile." He sighed.
"I said go ahead and curse Han. It won't be your best idea, but if you just have to do it, go ahead." He chuckled. "I just can't believe your ignorance."
"So, in other words, we have absolutely no leads. Goddamn it. And, why do you insist that me cursing a mortal who is quite insolent is a bad idea anyway? It's not like he's of any importance in my life, or ever was."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"So, in other words, we have absolutely no leads. Goddamn it. And, why do you insist that me cursing a mortal who is quite insolent is a bad idea anyway? It's not like he's of any importance in my life, or ever was."
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" He laughed. "Usually people feel that their first is very important." He shrugged. "Oh well. I guess you think differently."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" He laughed. "Usually people feel that their first is very important." He shrugged. "Oh well. I guess you think differently."
"W-what did you just say?! D-don't joke around like that! There's no way he could've been my first!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"W-what did you just say?! D-don't joke around like that! There's no way he could've been my first!"
Ansom nodded. "Sure he was. You guys dated for quite some time." He laughed before giving a smirk. "You were pretty cute together."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back