• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Do you want to know any other places that you don't know how to get to?''
"Hmm? Well...to be honest I kind of understand the layout of the school...But do you know where the principal's office is?"

Moonstone

Sighed. Once again getting lost the moment they entered the school. They assumed the office would be near the front of the school building, and if not there, maybe in the middle. They had to keep hold on their headscarf to keep it from falling off immediately, and searched around hurriedly to find it.

Moonstone found luck by stumbling near it in their panic, and quickly went inside the main office. Inside where some pamphlets, and one of them held a map of the inside of the main building. It had a list of the numbers for each classroom, and specified areas for where the exits are, the front of the school is, and the bathrooms. They wished the school just gave them these earlier so they could find their way more easily. Now they just had to navigate through the halls without their headscarf falling off.

Extra Information

Mood: Anxious, Slight Relief

Status: Reading a pamphlet about the inside of the school's main building

Interacting With: No One

Tags:

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...The Moon Embracing the Sun. It was based off a Korean Drama. I liked it though.''
"Sounds like an interesting story. I like romance myself... Pretty enjoyable when I run out of other material." Ramona said. She then looked towards the boy who was still unconscious by the tree. "So tell me... do you have a boyfriend?" She asked curiously, since in her opinion, Kristako looked like she'd have one.

JJKab said:
|"Y'know... I actually have to hurry, since my classes are beginning... other ones" Lena exclaimed with a smirk
"Swimming pool is my destination. Since we're ending at the same time, we can later meet up at the front entrance to the school later"

Meanwhile, Chler was sprinting to her classes, which also happened to be flying classes. She could levitate, so she considered that a option when it came to flying about

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko nodded in understanding.
"alright! that's fine by me. i'll see you then!" she gives a small wave. then she looked back down to the ground, and considered what to do next. there seemed to be a couple of people milling about, training their other powers, so she decided to gently float back down to the earth and examine their going ons. she didn't necessarily need to train with someone but it had been a nice idea. maybe with a watchful eye she'd find someone else free who wouldn't mind joining her?

notes

character sheet: here!

tags @JJKab

notes: none!

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko nodded in understanding.
"alright! that's fine by me. i'll see you then!" she gives a small wave. then she looked back down to the ground, and considered what to do next. there seemed to be a couple of people milling about, training their other powers, so she decided to gently float back down to the earth and examine their going ons. she didn't necessarily need to train with someone but it had been a nice idea. maybe with a watchful eye she'd find someone else free who wouldn't mind joining her?

notes

tags @JJKab

Lena smirked, as her right eye glowed red, making her disappear

Chler, meanwhile, stormed into the class, panting loudly. She leaned on the wall.

"Jesus Christ, this has drained me as heck" She exclaimed, looking around for anyone who would've introduced her in

JJKab said:
@NeoClassical
After a while of them walking, they arrived near Female dorms.

"Hey... thanks for your help" Fricka exclaimed, smiling thankfully at Arthur. She gave him a light hug, and slowly entered the dorms, headed towards her

Arthur

The Author

Arthur nodded and hugged her as well. "Yeah. No prob." He smiled and patted Fricka's shoulder. "Good luck with your boyfriend." He said before she shut the door.

no slide
Status
Saying goodbye
Mood
Calm
Objective
None
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yeah, I like wolves. They can be a bit mean at times, but as long as you're nice to them they're good company. Why do you ask?"
"...You'd seriously consider letting me make a curse like that permanent? I mean, it would be a hilarious way to torment him, plus, it doesn't really cause him any harm."

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom chuckled. "Oh, believe me. It does cause harm. Maybe not physical, but internally." He nodded. "Girls won't understand. It's a guy thing." He picked up the glass of water he had gotten for Haiiro and drank it all.

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Calm
Objective
None
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom chuckled. "Oh, believe me. It does cause harm. Maybe not physical, but internally." He nodded. "Girls won't understand. It's a guy thing." He picked up the glass of water he had gotten for Haiiro and drank it all.

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Calm
Objective
None
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"Meh, I probably wouldn't understand, and it was physical harm specifically I was talking about. I mean, how are you supposed to torment someone without at least a but of mental or emotional harm? Seriously, it's not possible."

JJKab said:
Lena smirked, as her right eye glowed red, making her disappear
Chler, meanwhile, stormed into the class, panting loudly. She leaned on the wall.

"Jesus Christ, this has drained me as heck" She exclaimed, looking around for anyone who would've introduced her in

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko blinked, turning around to see chler come in. she decided to try to float over towards her, to get some practice and check in on her. she just seemed out of breath, but there was no harm in making sure.
"hello...!" she says slowly but cheerfully, examining her condition. "i take it you rushed here?" she smiles sympathetically.

notes

tags @JJKab

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Alejandro Ishida

~ A Young Prodigy

r8S7uo1siEw.jpg

Alejandro looked away from Astrid as quick as possible. He didn't want to sit next to anyone else... And he definitely didn't want to sit next to Astrid. She might not be asking or begging him to sit beside her like the rest, but she annoyed him the most out of everyone in the school. Her choice in clothing was too revealing, she was pretty much a deliquent.. And... A lot more. If she were to wiggle her way into his mind, she could pretty much make him her puppet. Well he could too since ehe everyone seemed to like him, but she was just bad... Very bad.

The students were still murmuring and class was soon to begin. He looked at Astrid, an angry look on his face.He tried to keep his eyes focused on her face, which he didn't have a hard time doing since he unlike most could control himself and he didn't care much for sexual stuff.

"I don't know how, but I forgot you went here. "

More Info

Weapons Training Class

Mood:

Meh...

Talking to Astrid

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Astrid

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Roman Ishida

~ The Man of Many Scars

tumblr_n4k6par8wF1qbd52ro3_r1_500.gif

Roman was on his way to Kaori, but when she came to hug him, he didn't have time to react and he was soon being hugged by her. He had set his glass of water down so he wouldn't drop it. He liked this though, the hugging that is. Whenever he Kaori would hug him, it worked as a calming a factor for him, or just seeing her. Roman also blushed lightly and hugged her back. It always was the simple things she did that made his cheeks become pink.

"Hey Kaori! The first day was nice. I left early to come and help you back here. You shouldn't have to do a lot of work when you're pregnant, so I figured I can do most of the stuff."

More Info

His apartment

Mood:

Very happy

Hugging Kaori

Objective:

Help Kaori

Interacting with: Kaori

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Hyouinmaru Ishida

~ Heart of Steel

tumblr_n3jyo1EfN31rm0imuo1_500.gif

Hyouinmaru was on his way to the window, but Skylar's heart monitor spiked. He looked at her, Pantherlily looking at Skylar too before he looked at Hyou. His immediate thought was that he did something, but he decided to keep his silence and stay out of this only planning to say something if he had to. Hyou frowned a little. She was still scared of him? He thought she was over that already, but apparently not and it bothered him to see her like this. He cared for her and she was still scared of him. He wanted to just leave but he also wanted to prove himself to her... That he wouldn't hurt her. Hyou looked away from Skylar and began to speak.

"I won't hurt you. I promised not to hurt you and I even apologized so many times... Yet you're still scared of m-"

"You're not very good at this."

Panther said before he gently flew into Skylar's lap to calm her down with his fluffiness. Being nice was not his style either, and you could say he was more like Hyou than any body. Being a cat came in handy though.

"It's going to be alright. He won't hurt you anymore... He's a good guy."

More Info

Skylar's Hospital Room

Mood:

Unexplainable

Hoping Panther can calm Skylar down

Objective:

Tell Skylar some important stuff...

Interacting with: Skylar

Tags: @Lumina

YDaIf7t.png

swMVNwXLXR2hAJj58rA4edaD3BNQuStHJL92YjftzkCCxTD-_a5fMjHsOj3LDUhN994B9EeV=s630

This was going to be entertaining. Alejandro wasn't expecting her to be here at all! Astrid couldn't help but chuckle at his reactions, seriously, they were too good. If it was going to be like this, she was going to make damn sure she was going to have fun with it. He seemed less than pleased that she was next to him, so she made a point to lean closer to him, looking at him with a bit of a suggestive glance. It was more teasing than anything, but it did what she wanted - it got students in the class to pay attention. She started hearing whispers and giggles almost immediately, and though she couldn't hear what they were saying, she had a pretty good guess.

"Aw, Blue, how could you forget me so easily?~" Astrid fake pouted, trying to look sad as she leaned back a bit as she looked up at him. She was trying not to bust out laughing, which proved more difficult than she expected, but somehow she kept her face in a saddened expression. She felt like messing with him, and to make it better she knew that it'd probably get a reaction out of him. Good. She kind of wanted to see how far under his skin she could get. Astrid wasn't sure why exactly she wanted it, but she did. There was just something about him that made her want to get close. So she was going to have fun doing it.

no slide
no slide

CIr0jvM.png

tumblr_m9ubu5y6gh1r6n1x0o1_500.jpeg

Roman was always so nice and warm to hug. Even when they were kids and he wouldn't hug back, she always noticed how warm he was. It made it really nice to hug him every time, even if it was just her hugging on to him. But when he would actually reciprocate... that was the best feeling. Kaori felt her eyes close as his arms wrapped around her back, and she leaned her head against his chest for a moment before leaning back and breaking the hug.

She was glad to hear that school went well. Since he was a teacher, or a substitute one, one would hope that school days would go well. Although, he did say he left to come help her. This caused Kaori to blush some, before she laughed softly, bringing her hands behind her back as she smiled up at him.
"I'm not quite that pregnant yet, but I suppose it's okay to let you help me. In that case, I'm in your care Rommy~"

no slide
no slide

EqjLVnf.png

tumblr_mj7vy3EXms1qjdyzdo1_500.gif

Skylar kept looking at Hyou, trying to calm herself down some. It's not like she wanted to be scared of him, or anything like that, but seeing him in this form in particular just took her by surprise. Her hands shook a bit as their gazes met, until he looked away and spoke, and Skylar's gaze dropped to her lap. She felt bad that she was acting this way, and she really was okay with him, but her body kind of acted on its own when he suddenly showed up. His words stung a bit, and she was about to say something when suddenly she felt something land in her lap. The cat that had flown in with Hyou was sitting on her lap, now talking to her. The fact that the cat was talking took her a big by surprise, but it definitely lessened her shock and fear over seeing the form of Hyou that attacked her.

Pantherlily was cute, and the surprise made her focus shift off of Hyou, and she found herself petting him him without meaning to. Maybe it was the idea that animals are comforting, and she looked at Lily while talking to both of them.
"I-I know, I'm sorry... I guess I was just... surprised to see you looking like that. I haven't seen that form of yours since..." her voice trailed off, and she tried to stop the memories of when he attacked her from coming back. "I-I'm not scared of you, I promise. I'm glad you came back." Skylar raised her gaze to meet Hyouinmaru's, smiling softly at him.

no slide
no slide

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Meh, I probably wouldn't understand, and it was physical harm specifically I was talking about. I mean, how are you supposed to torment someone without at least a but of mental or emotional harm? Seriously, it's not possible."

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom shrugged. "I mean. It seemed like I was tormenting you earlier. And all I did was take a step towards you." He chuckled. "I mean before I actually grabbed you."

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Calm
Objective
None
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom shrugged. "I mean. It seemed like I was tormenting you earlier. And all I did was take a step towards you." He chuckled. "I mean before I actually grabbed you."

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Calm
Objective
None
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"...Let's not talk about what happened..." Haiiro mutters, seeming slightly embarrassed to have been afraid of Ansom, or at least to have shown fear. "So, is it a yes to letting me make the curse a permanent curse or a no?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Let's not talk about what happened..." Haiiro mutters, seeming slightly embarrassed to have been afraid of Ansom, or at least to have shown fear. "So, is it a yes to letting me make the curse a permanent curse or a no?"

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom laughed. "Aw, come on. It's fine to be scared. It's actually good. Fear slows down your enemy, even if it's your fear." He nodded. "It slows them down. If they want you to be scared, they will hesitate their actions just to see the fear in your eyes. That gives you a chance to fight." He smiled at he question.

"I said I'll think about it." He shook his head. "Have some patience, Doll Face."

no slide
Status
Teaching Haiiro some tips
Mood
Calm
Objective
None
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom laughed. "Aw, come on. It's fine to be scared. It's actually good. Fear slows down your enemy, even if it's your fear." He nodded. "It slows them down. If they want you to be scared, they will hesitate their actions just to see the fear in your eyes. That gives you a chance to fight." He smiled at he question.

"I said I'll think about it." He shook his head. "Have some patience, Doll Face."

no slide
Status
Teaching Haiiro some tips
Mood
Calm
Objective
None
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"...I hate waiting..." Haiiro mutters before taking a second to think about Ansom's advice. He had a pretty valid point there... Of course, she wasn't going to tell him that.

Paris was just enjoying walking the campus with Origami. Of course they would have to separate for classes, but he knew they shared the lunch block. Besides it was a fine day to stroll with the pretty girl you like alot. "So how are classes so far?" he asked making small talk.

@Mayyflower

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I hate waiting..." Haiiro mutters before taking a second to think about Ansom's advice. He had a pretty valid point there... Of course, she wasn't going to tell him that.

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. I can tell. I used to hate waiting as well, but it's not always a bad thing." He looked over at Haiiro. "I'm going to use a recent example. You were going to curse Han because of something he did that you don't even remember. And even though you did punish him, you don't remember so you were going to do it again." He sighed and shook his head.

"If you would've waited, you wouldn't have drove him away. You would have an ally who actually knows you. Instead, you threaten to curse him. You hastily skip to punishment without listening. You know what that got you?" He laughed. "It got your ass handed to you." He poked Haiiro on the cheek. "Patience is a virtue. A necessity. If you are not willing to wait for things, well, you might as well give up."

He was silent for a moment. "You cannot just rush into things without stopping beforehand and thinking about what you were doing. And I don't mean simple planning like what you did earlier." He pointed to his own head. "You gotta think like me. I always think my actions at least five moves ahead. Once you think like that, everything falls into place." He nodded. "But that requires patience."

no slide
Status
Giving advice
Mood
Calm
Objective
None
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Mayyflower said:
Origami walked around with Paris, she grabbed his hand and held it, she looked around until she heard Paris speak, she looked over at him. "Classes? Oh there going food I mean good.. Heh there doing good" origami stumbled a but on her choice of words. "What about your classes?" She asks
"Weapons training was okay. I know how to use a sword, though I am rusty at it, but survival was good. Got health next, you?" he said as he kissed her hand that held his. "I am a bit peckish though." he said, reaching into his messenger bag with his free hand and pulling out two granola bars. "Food of this time is surely strange. We used to feed animals this. Now we eat it like it is running out." he joked as he handed her one.

@Mayyflower

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. I can tell. I used to hate waiting as well, but it's not always a bad thing." He looked over at Haiiro. "I'm going to use a recent example. You were going to curse Han because of something he did that you don't even remember. And even though you did punish him, you don't remember so you were going to do it again." He sighed and shook his head.

"If you would've waited, you wouldn't have drove him away. You would have an ally who actually knows you. Instead, you threaten to curse him. You hastily skip to punishment without listening. You know what that got you?" He laughed. "It got your ass handed to you." He poked Haiiro on the cheek. "Patience is a virtue. A necessity. If you are not willing to wait for things, well, you might as well give up."

He was silent for a moment. "You cannot just rush into things without stopping beforehand and thinking about what you were doing. And I don't mean simple planning like what you did earlier." He pointed to his own head. "You gotta think like me. I always think my actions at least five moves ahead. Once you think like that, everything falls into place." He nodded. "But that requires patience."

no slide
Status
Giving advice
Mood
Calm
Objective
None
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"...The reason I'm cursing him is for both the insults and his annoying threat, and, well, partially as punishment, but that's less important. And, convincing me not to curse him isn't going to happen. But, yeah, patience isn't exactly my thing."

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko blinked, turning around to see chler come in. she decided to try to float over towards her, to get some practice and check in on her. she just seemed out of breath, but there was no harm in making sure.
"hello...!" she says slowly but cheerfully, examining her condition. "i take it you rushed here?" she smiles sympathetically.

notes

tags @JJKab

Chler sighed, looking at the girl. She smiled lightly

"Hi... I am actually rushing in. as you can clearly see" She exclaimed, still getting herself together

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...The reason I'm cursing him is for both the insults and his annoying threat, and, well, partially as punishment, but that's less important. And, convincing me not to curse him isn't going to happen. But, yeah, patience isn't exactly my thing."

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom shrugged and stood up from the couch. "Then it looks like....you're already a lost cause." He shook his head. "Go ahead and curse him. Go ahead and not think about the repercussions. Go ahead and permanently lose a valuable ally." He nodded. "All because patience 'isn't your thing'."

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Calm
Objective
None
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom shrugged and stood up from the couch. "Then it looks like....you're already a lost cause." He shook his head. "Go ahead and curse him. Go ahead and not think about the repercussions. Go ahead and permanently lose a valuable ally." He nodded. "All because patience 'isn't your thing'."

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Calm
Objective
None
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"Why do you keep calling me a lost cause? And how is he a valuable ally, if he doesn't even know anything about what happened? You could be a valuable ally, because unlike him you aren't a mortal and you actually are likely to be able to find useful information, but he's just a mortal. And besides, cursing him would give me an option to just lie to him and tell him that the only way to remove the curse is by helping me get the ten missing years of my memory back. So, in a way, I'd be blackmailing him into helping me. Wouldn't that work?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back