• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...What if it's permanent but not really harmful or majorly bad/evil or will cause any major troubles?"

"Well, I mean, you can just use portals to surprise people you know, or just play pranks on people, or watch movies without paying, or...well...lots of things!"
"Tell me the curse." Ansom nodded. "I'll decide if it's okay."

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko looked up in astonishment, seeing lena disappear from the ground and somehow effortlessly appear above her.
'i guess that's what two years here are good for,' she remarks to herself, examining the distance between them. she closes her eyes, attempting to concentrate on repeating her feat. she hums a few wordless notes, and suddenly, she's floating up into the air. at first, it seems to go without a hitch, with her able to actually make it up to the platform without much trouble.

"hey ther- oh?" for a moment maiko thinks she's done it, but she doesn't quite stop when she's made it up to the platform, missing it and continuing on upward. "ah..." she moans, realizing her problem. she tries again, humming another note, before finally lightly landing on the platform correctly. she scratches her head carefully. "still needs some work..."

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: alright! i can move maiko over to chler or whatever would be best! :> g'night!

Lena giggled, looking at Maiko, grinning.

"One moment and you would've overshot it" She exclaimed in a sly matter.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

@Roman {/slide}

[/accordion]

[/color][/font]

"Well the school is where most supernaturals are. A lot of them don't stay in the cottfor safety reasons." Asuna said. "Like I told you earlier, it was not too long ago the humans were trying to take our powers away."

Jyn the Class:Outsider

Jyn enters the school and walks to the dorms, he already memorized the school by looking at the school map, he arrived at the dorms and stretched his arms and also tilts his glasses.

(Feel free to interact :) )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...it's just cheap.''
...♱Cinder said as she giggled before she kissed Seria's cheek♱...
Seria blushed. "I-I guess there are better uses for portals..."

NeoClassical said:
"Tell me the curse." Ansom nodded. "I'll decide if it's okay."
"Well...hmm...I was just going to turn him into a girl and make his personality more feminine. I mean, making it permanent would just be hilarious watching how much it would probably piss him off. But, instead I think I'm just going to make it extremely complicated to remove, just because that seems like it would be funnier."

JJKab said:
Lena giggled, looking at Maiko, grinning.
"One moment and you would've overshot it" She exclaimed in a sly matter.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko took a deep breath, looking down to the distant-looking ground.
"yeah..." she shrugged, looking up and off into the distance. it was kind of embarrassing, to be so inept as something that obviously came so easy to her, but that was just her inexperience. she looks over to her. "should we keep going?" it was nice to have someone familiar to train with, but she didn't want to waste her time...?

notes

tags @JJKab

notes: none!

Roman said:
Logan smiled, "If I ever do change, do whatever you can to get me back to myself." He said softly as he hugged her again.
"Meeting new people can't be all that bad." Ramona said, laughing lightly. "And yes, I'm a vampire." She added. "You have nothing to worry about either. I've already had my daily dose of blood so I won't do anything to you."

"Well the school is where most supernaturals are. A lot of them don't stay in the cottfor safety reasons." Asuna said. "Like I told you earlier, it was not too long ago the humans were trying to take our powers away."
''Ah..Okay.''

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko took a deep breath, looking down to the distant-looking ground.
"yeah..." she shrugged, looking up and off into the distance. it was kind of embarrassing, to be so inept as something that obviously came so easy to her, but that was just her inexperience. she looks over to her. "should we keep going?" it was nice to have someone familiar to train with, but she didn't want to waste her time...?

notes

tags @JJKab

notes: none!

|"Y'know... I actually have to hurry, since my classes are beginning... other ones" Lena exclaimed with a smirk

"Swimming pool is my destination. Since we're ending at the same time, we can later meet up at the front entrance to the school later"

Meanwhile, Chler was sprinting to her classes, which also happened to be flying classes. She could levitate, so she considered that a option when it came to flying about

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well...hmm...I was just going to turn him into a girl and make his personality more feminine. I mean, making it permanent would just be hilarious watching how much it would probably piss him off. But, instead I think I'm just going to make it extremely complicated to remove, just because that seems like it would be funnier."
''Yeah...Hmm, do you like...wolves?''

AriaTheWatcher said:

Ansom put his finger to his chin. "Well, i'll think about it." He nodded.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...Hmm, do you like...wolves?''
"Yeah, I like wolves. They can be a bit mean at times, but as long as you're nice to them they're good company. Why do you ask?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom put his finger to his chin. "Well, i'll think about it." He nodded.
"...You'd seriously consider letting me make a curse like that permanent? I mean, it would be a hilarious way to torment him, plus, it doesn't really cause him any harm."

Moonstone

Moostone entered the school property with their head held up high, posture perfect, and walking gracefully. They just wished they could feel as graceful as they were walking, because they felt like a nervous wreck. Junchi and them didn't enter the school at the same time, meaning they would have to go and find him. They had a map with them, and walked around the place in confusion, but went on the path towards the Male Dorms.

They had to keep moving their headscarf out of the way since it kept getting into their eyes whenever they looked down at the map. They didn't wrap it correctly since they were hurrying to get to school, and could feel it falling off. They decided to go inside of the school first and find one of the bathrooms to wrap it correctly.

Moonstone realized they would probably have to ask someone for help for where the bathrooms were, but they hoped they could just find it themself. The map didn't show anything on the inside of the building, and they assumed they would just get it when hey got to the school. That, or they would learn where everything was later.

Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Interacting With: No One

Tags:

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yeah, I like wolves. They can be a bit mean at times, but as long as you're nice to them they're good company. Why do you ask?"
"...You'd seriously consider letting me make a curse like that permanent? I mean, it would be a hilarious way to torment him, plus, it doesn't really cause him any harm."
''Just wondering since...I like wolves too.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''So...You basically know where the cafeteria is right? I mean we kind of came from there.''
...♱Cinder asked as she smiled more at Seria♱...
"Well, yeah. I can find my way to the cafeteria."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's...just a romantic manga..''
Ramona nodded, "Is that so? Romance is nice. Series?" She asked, her smile remaining as she spoke.

@NeoClassical

After a while of them walking, they arrived near Female dorms.

"Hey... thanks for your help" Fricka exclaimed, smiling thankfully at Arthur. She gave him a light hug, and slowly entered the dorms, headed towards her

Roman said:
Ramona nodded, "Is that so? Romance is nice. Series?" She asked, her smile remaining as she spoke.
''Hmmm...The Moon Embracing the Sun. It was based off a Korean Drama. I liked it though.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back