• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet smiled, "It'd take something big to change me, other then that, I plan to stay the same ol' me" she said happily.

Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Walking/Talking with Logan
[/border]
Logan laughed lightly, "Yeah. I don't think I can change though. Now that I have you, I'll always try and be the person you've grown to like." He told her.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...If that was an attempt to flirt with me, then that's just a fucking pathetic attempt. And anyway, my only problem is my memory... At least, it's the only major problem that you need to know about."
"...Thanks... It was hard just living in my old home..."

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom laughed. "No, no. I wasn't flirting. I don't flirt." He shook his head. "I was simply telling you why it would be nice to work with you. It gives me something to look at." He nodded at her comments about her problems. "If you say so, Doll Face."

no slide
Status
Waiting
Mood
Patient
Objective
Wait
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom laughed. "No, no. I wasn't flirting. I don't flirt." He shook his head. "I was simply telling you why it would be nice to work with you. It gives me something to look at." He nodded at her comments about her problems. "If you say so, Doll Face."

no slide
Status
Waiting
Mood
Patient
Objective
Wait
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"Ok, stop that. Anyway, how the hell can YOU actually help with my problem? Seriously, how?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako was just hanging out around the courtyard reading a tech book⊹...
@Roman
Out of nowhere, a guy could be heard screaming. "I didn't mean it! I swear I didn't." He panicked. "That's a lie. A mindless meathead like you would have every reason in your disgusting perverted mind to openly comment on my chest." Anothee voice said before the boy was sent flying into a tree in the courtyard. A girl with white hair had soon followed after him, taking a seat next to a girl reading a book. She didn't say anything, until she sighed lightly. "Sorry if I disturbed your reading."

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Asuna Hatori

~ Red Head Genius

Asuna rubbed the back of her head and smiled lightly. "Well I usually go to a restaurant, but I'm pretty sure you want to go to the cafeteria." She said as she walked with Eleanor.

More Info

Somewhere at the school

Mood:

Happy

Walking

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Eleanor

Tags: @Roman

[/color][/size][/font]

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Ok, stop that. Anyway, how the hell can YOU actually help with my problem? Seriously, how?"

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom shrugged. "I never said I had a solution. I simply said I offer my help." He chuckled. "I barely know you, Doll Face." He gave a sly smile. "And I've already kicked your ass twice." He laughed again. "Anyway, that was bedside the point. Since I barely know you, I have no idea about where to look for clues."

no slide
Status
Talking
Mood
Calm
Objective
Talk
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom shrugged. "I never said I had a solution. I simply said I offer my help." He chuckled. "I barely know you, Doll Face." He gave a sly smile. "And I've already kicked your ass twice." He laughed again. "Anyway, that was bedside the point. Since I barely know you, I have no idea about where to look for clues."

no slide
Status
Talking
Mood
Calm
Objective
Talk
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"Well, I could let you view the memories I actually have left if you want some clues. Of course, there'd be a catch, you'd have to let me put a curse on Han."

Roman said:
Out of nowhere, a guy could be heard screaming. "I didn't mean it! I swear I didn't." He panicked. "That's a lie. A mindless meathead like you would have every reason in your disgusting perverted mind to openly comment on my chest." Anothee voice said before the boy was sent flying into a tree in the courtyard. A girl with white hair had soon followed after him, taking a seat next to a girl reading a book. She didn't say anything, until she sighed lightly. "Sorry if I disturbed your reading."
...⊹Kristako looked up and saw Ramona⊹...

''Huh? Oh...it's okay.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako looked up and saw Ramona⊹...
''Huh? Oh...it's okay.''
Ramona gave a small smile and nodded, holding he or hand out to the girl. "Great. I'm Ramona and I'm guessing you're another student here at the school." She said.

Roman said:
Ramona gave a small smile and nodded, holding he or hand out to the girl. "Great. I'm Ramona and I'm guessing you're another student here at the school." She said.
''I'm Kristako...yeah I'm a new student here..''

...⊹She said before hesitantly grabbing Ramona's hand⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm Kristako...yeah I'm a new student here..''
...⊹She said before hesitantly grabbing Ramona's hand⊹...
Ramona chuckled lightly as she shook Kristako's hand. "Nice to meet you. And if you're scared of me, there's no need to be... Unless you know... I want to suck you dry of your blood."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Ok)
"Well theres vending machines all over along with the big dinning hall. And im not that good of a swimmer. I-im still learning but no one will teach or help me hehe." She said as she scratched the back of her head with a slightly embarrassed look because she didnt know how to swim

[/QUOTE]

.: Griffin Moore :.

empty-schoolyard-30653-400x250.jpg

He thought about it for a moment before replying.

"I'm not specially skilled in swimming, but I've mastered the basics pretty well. Maybe I can teach you?" he suggested, looking at her.

no slide
no slide
no slide
Mood
Content
Interaction
Annabel
Tags
@Daniel reaving

Artemistel said:

[[ Eleanor Hashimoto ]]

f2b2ef20e2e715b49b2b6a497f49b172.jpg

Eleanor smiled widely and shrugged.

"No, I think you should decide what's best. You're not the newbie after all," she said to her.

"What's this restaurant you go to?" she asked her as they continued to walk.

no slide
no slide
no slide
Mood
Happy
Interaction
Asuna
Tags
@Roman

"That is true..." Asuna said as she walked with Eleanor. She had noticed they passed the bathrooms so they were close to the exit of the dorms. "It would be closer if we just left from the school, but since we're leaving from the dorms it's about an extra 10 minutes." She said. "And it's nothing special. Just a sub place."

Roman said:
Logan laughed lightly, "Yeah. I don't think I can change though. Now that I have you, I'll always try and be the person you've grown to like." He told her.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet continued to smile and looked at him, "Well that makes me happy to hear, I don't know what i'd do if you sudden;y changed" she said and laughed.

Mood
Happy/Relaxed
Objective
Enjoy her time with Logan
Currently Doing
Walking/Talking with Logan
[/border]

Roman said:
Ramona chuckled lightly as she shook Kristako's hand. "Nice to meet you. And if you're scared of me, there's no need to be... Unless you know... I want to suck you dry of your blood."
''Eh? N-No it's because it's awkward meeting new people. And...you're a vampire huh..?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back