• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah. I'm actually looking at her right now.''
...♱Cinder said as she blushed a bit but smiled♱...
"H-huh?! Y-you are?... W-wait...do you mean...me?" Seria asks, blushing.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yeah, that's pretty annoying... Alright, your turn to ask."
Haiiro frowns, sitting on the couch. She wanted to leave, but at the same time she decided to at least hear what this asshole was going to say.

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom was actually surprised when Haiiro sat down. He figured she would've left. "Alright, listen. You may hate me, but whether you like it or not, you and I have a lot in common." He nodded. "We are both deities of destruction. Although my destruction is another level than yours..." He chuckled. "And we're both pretty insane in the membrane. Don't try to deny it either."

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Calm
Objective
Talk to Haiiro
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha...I was supposed to ask but...I can say another truth.''
"O-oh, s-sorry... U-uh... W-would you ever go out on a date with me?..."

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom was actually surprised when Haiiro sat down. He figured she would've left. "Alright, listen. You may hate me, but whether you like it or not, you and I have a lot in common." He nodded. "We are both deities of destruction. Although my destruction is another level than yours..." He chuckled. "And we're both pretty insane in the membrane. Don't try to deny it either."

no slide no slide no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Calm
Objective
Talk to Haiiro
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"Come on, get to the point pal."

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Sure. I was actually wondering when I should ask you if you wanted to go on a date.''

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Hansuke Ishida

~ An Angel With A Demonic Side

Han bumped Apollyon's fist and quickly put hos focus back on the road. "We'll be there soon. I know a shortcut that we can take too." He said before making a left. He then hopped out of the car and put a hand on it, using his powers to teleport them. "Why don't we just do that lore often?" He asked leaning against the car.

More Info

Outside the school

Mood:

Chill

Just teleported a whole car along with his partner to a school... Cool.

Objective:

Check out the school

Interacting with: Apollyon

Tags:

"Because we have to make people comfortable, and randomly appearing out of thin air has the opposite effect." he said, recovering from another bampf. Yes, that is the sound Han's teleportation makes is "Bampf." Getting out of the car, he stretches, as he watches the campus, thriving and alive with students. Apollyon noted the boy from way back, holding the deer girl under the tree. "Hey check that out, there are still trees like that at schools?" he said pointing to Rini/Misafune.

@Roman

AriaTheWatcher said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom frowned. "We should be working together. Not fighting." He was about to say that they should be together but that probably wouldn't fly so well. It was just a spur of emotion. It was probably infatuation. He simply though that crazy destruction was hot. He chuckled to himself.

no slide
Status
Waiting
Mood
Patient
Objective
Wait
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Sure. I was actually wondering when I should ask you if you wanted to go on a date.''
"O-oh." Seria blushes, unsure of what to say.

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom frowned. "We should be working together. Not fighting." He was about to say that they should be together but that probably wouldn't fly so well. It was just a spur of emotion. It was probably infatuation. He simply though that crazy destruction was hot. He chuckled to himself.

no slide
Status
Waiting
Mood
Patient
Objective
Wait
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"Me, work with you? To do fucking what? And why the hell would you want to work with ME?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"O-oh." Seria blushes, unsure of what to say.
"Me, work with you? To do fucking what? And why the hell would you want to work with ME?"
''Maybe we can skip showing you around the school after school or you want me to show you around and we can spend the rest of the day at my place?''

...♱Cinder said keeping in mind she had to show her around the school♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Maybe we can skip showing you around the school after school or you want me to show you around and we can spend the rest of the day at my place?''
...♱Cinder said keeping in mind she had to show her around the school♱...
"I-I wouldn't mind spending the rest of the day at your place..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back