• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah. If we fight together, I won't allow anyone to hit you.''
"If we fight together you should focus more on keeping yourself safe, not me. I mean, I don't want to see you get hurt because you're my friend."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I'm visible right now aren't I... Oh goddamn it." She mutters, stopping in place.

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom nodded. "Yes. I can see you." He pointed to the glass again, this time not saying anything. He then stood up and walked over to the window, staring out into his backyard. "Why did you want to fight me?" He asked without looking back.

no slide
Status
Thinking
Mood
Thoughtful
Objective
Get answered
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

AriaTheWatcher said:
"If we fight together you should focus more on keeping yourself safe, not me. I mean, I don't want to see you get hurt because you're my friend."
''Alright. But I feel that I'll be fine.''

...♱She said as she smiled♱...

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom nodded. "Yes. I can see you." He pointed to the glass again, this time not saying anything. He then stood up and walked over to the window, staring out into his backyard. "Why did you want to fight me?" He asked without looking back.

no slide
Status
Thinking
Mood
Thoughtful
Objective
Get answered
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro frowns, turning around. "Because I was fucking pissed off at you, asshole. I think you can guess why."

HimeragiSeiker said:

...♱She said as she smiled♱...

"I'm so booooooored right now..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns, turning around. "Because I was fucking pissed off at you, asshole. I think you can guess why."

Ansom

The Enigma

"Pissed off at me because you tried to curse my friend?" He turned towards Haiiro. "Your ex?" He tilted his head and smiled slightly. "I'm not angry at you, Haiiro. And you shouldn't be angry at me. The fight's over. We blew off some steam." He nodded. "Now it's time to relax."

no slide
Status
Trying to relax
Mood
Calm
Objective
To relax
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I'm so booooooored right now..."
''Hmmm...so...Yeah...I'm bored too..''

...♱Cinder said as she blushed a tiny hint but it wasn't so visible. She was gonna ask Seria out but it feels too soon♱...

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

"Pissed off at me because you tried to curse my friend?" He turned towards Haiiro. "Your ex?" He tilted his head and smiled slightly. "I'm not angry at you, Haiiro. And you shouldn't be angry at me. The fight's over. We blew off some steam." He nodded. "Now it's time to relax."

no slide
Status
Trying to relax
Mood
Calm
Objective
To relax
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"Ok, first you fucking threaten me, and second you fucking kiss me out of nowhere against my will! I have every reason to be pissed off at you. And what the hell is wrong with cursing random fucking people because they piss me off?"

HimeragiSeiker said:

...♱Cinder said as she blushed a tiny hint but it wasn't so visible. She was gonna ask Seria out but it feels too soon♱...

"So...wanna play truth or dare? I mean, at least it's something we can do while we wait."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Ok, first you fucking threaten me, and second you fucking kiss me out of nowhere against my will! I have every reason to be pissed off at you. And what the hell is wrong with cursing random fucking people because they piss me off?"
"So...wanna play truth or dare? I mean, at least it's something we can do while we wait."
''Truth or dare...? Hmmm...sure. You can ask first.''

...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom chuckled. "If kissing strangers against their will is bad, so is cursing strangers against their will." He nodded and sat down on the couch. "You can leave if you want. You can go and wander about, searching for any clues as to what happened to you." He looked at Haiiro. "You can look around with no help because everyone who was willing to help was turned down by you. The one person who could help, you threatened." He chuckled. "You're not the brightest. Do you wanna leave?"

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Calm
Objective
None
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Truth or dare...? Hmmm...sure. You can ask first.''
...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...
"Uh...alright, truth or dare?"

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom chuckled. "If kissing strangers against their will is bad, so is cursing strangers against their will." He nodded and sat down on the couch. "You can leave if you want. You can go and wander about, searching for any clues as to what happened to you." He looked at Haiiro. "You can look around with no help because everyone who was willing to help was turned down by you. The one person who could help, you threatened." He chuckled. "You're not the brightest. Do you wanna leave?"

no slide no slide no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Calm
Objective
None
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"...Ok, I fucking hate you and your annoying logic right now..." Haiiro mutters angrily.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Alright... Umm... What's your biggest pet peeve?"
''Biggest pet peeve...When...That's uh...that's a hard one. I can't think of a pet peeve...I guess when people leave dirty dishes on the table and not in the sink..''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Uh...alright, truth or dare?"
"...Ok, I fucking hate you and your annoying logic right now..." Haiiro mutters angrily.

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom shrugged. "Yeah. I get that a lot." He said with a smile. "There a door at the end of that hall if you want to leave." He pointed down a hall. "If not, take a seat." He patted the couch.

no slide
Status
Sitting down
Mood
Calm
Objective
Sit and relax
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Biggest pet peeve...When...That's uh...that's a hard one. I can't think of a pet peeve...I guess when people leave dirty dishes on the table and not in the sink..''
"Yeah, that's pretty annoying... Alright, your turn to ask."

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom shrugged. "Yeah. I get that a lot." He said with a smile. "There a door at the end of that hall if you want to leave." He pointed down a hall. "If not, take a seat." He patted the couch.

no slide no slide no slide
Status
Sitting down
Mood
Calm
Objective
Sit and relax
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro frowns, sitting on the couch. She wanted to leave, but at the same time she decided to at least hear what this asshole was going to say.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yeah, that's pretty annoying... Alright, your turn to ask."
Haiiro frowns, sitting on the couch. She wanted to leave, but at the same time she decided to at least hear what this asshole was going to say.
''Truth or dare?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...dare I guess.''
"Hmm......." Seria wasn't really good at coming up with dares, so she just decided to say the first thing she thought of. "I dare you to do ten cartwheels."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm......." Seria wasn't really good at coming up with dares, so she just decided to say the first thing she thought of. "I dare you to do ten cartwheels."
''But I can barely do one...''

...♱She said as she sighed♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''But I can barely do one...''
...♱She said as she sighed♱...
"O-oh... I-I'll come up with something else then... Ok, how about... I dare you to...uh...I can't think of anything..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back