• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ballerina said:
Eileen lifted her right eyebrow even higher before lowering her head and sighing. "An B isn't going to cut it, I have had perfect marks my entire life... well I was homeschooled, but I'll have you know my mother was a rather harsh grader. Even with previously perfect marks, it's still a struggle. My math class is the highest possible level of math available at this school, are you sure you want to get yourself into this?" Her rambling finally came to a halt once she realized how harsh her words were. Eileen did not mean to come off as so snobby, but she genuinely thought her friend would not be able to handle such a difficult class. "That was a bit harsh... um... I'd still love to go to the pool if my study schedule allows for it!" She said with wide eyes, Eileen still wanted to hang out with Chler, regardless of her powers.
"I sure want to pull you out of that schedule into the pool." Chler giggled, looking at Eileen, before checking her watch.

"Shoot, I need to go" She exclaimed, waving to her roommate.

"I'll see you in our dorm!" She ran towards the levitation/flying classes.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"OWW!" Haiiro dropped to her knees, having been caught off guard by Ansom's blow.

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom looked down at Haiiro. "What are you doing?" He growled. "I'm up here." He grinned and grabbed Haiiro's hair, pulling her up. "Come on. I'm not going to let you off that easy." He slammed her head into a locker before backing away a step.

no slide
Status
Fighting
Mood
chaotic
Objective
Kick ass
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom looked down at Haiiro. "What are you doing?" He growled. "I'm up here." He grinned and grabbed Haiiro's hair, pulling her up. "Come on. I'm not going to let you off that easy." He slammed her head into a locker before backing away a step.

no slide
Status
Fighting
Mood
chaotic
Objective
Kick ass
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"..." Haiiro didn't say anything, and didn't move. She had a plan, but, it probably wouldn't work.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"..." Haiiro didn't say anything, and didn't move. She had a plan, but, it probably wouldn't work.

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom stared at Haiiro curiously. She didn't say anything. He tilted his head and back up some more so that his back was against the wall. He smiled and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Get up, Babe." He laughed. "I'm not done having fun." His voice was laced with insanity.

no slide
Status
Fighting
Mood
Chaotic
Objective
Kick ass
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom stared at Haiiro curiously. She didn't say anything. He tilted his head and back up some more so that his back was against the wall. He smiled and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Get up, Babe." He laughed. "I'm not done having fun." His voice was laced with insanity.

no slide
Status
Fighting
Mood
Chaotic
Objective
Kick ass
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro remained silent and motionless.

JJKab said:
Lena whistled in amazement, as her left eye glowed red
"Welp, let:s go" She said, as she disappeared from Maiko's POV, and appeared on one of the platforms, her hands in her pockets.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko looked up in astonishment, seeing lena disappear from the ground and somehow effortlessly appear above her.
'i guess that's what two years here are good for,' she remarks to herself, examining the distance between them. she closes her eyes, attempting to concentrate on repeating her feat. she hums a few wordless notes, and suddenly, she's floating up into the air. at first, it seems to go without a hitch, with her able to actually make it up to the platform without much trouble.

"hey ther- oh?" for a moment maiko thinks she's done it, but she doesn't quite stop when she's made it up to the platform, missing it and continuing on upward. "ah..." she moans, realizing her problem. she tries again, humming another note, before finally lightly landing on the platform correctly. she scratches her head carefully. "still needs some work..."

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: alright! i can move maiko over to chler or whatever would be best! :> g'night!

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro remained silent and motionless.

Ansom

The Enigma

"I'm not stupid Haiiro." Ansom rolled his eyes. "I've been alive longer than you, Hon." He chuckled. "Get up. Stop playing opposum. I thought you wanted to fight."

Ansom couldn't believe that Haiiro thought he would fall for her tricks. Seriously? The thought made him laugh softly. "Like I said, B-R-O-K-E-N." He spelt out the word.

no slide
Status
Fighting
Mood
Amused
Objective
Kick ass
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

"I'm not stupid Haiiro." Ansom rolled his eyes. "I've been alive longer than you, Hon." He chuckled. "Get up. Stop playing opposum. I thought you wanted to fight."

Ansom couldn't believe that Haiiro thought he would fall for her tricks. Seriously? The thought made him laugh softly. "Like I said, B-R-O-K-E-N." He spelt out the word.

no slide
Status
Fighting
Mood
Amused
Objective
Kick ass
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro remained silent and motionless, ignoring Ansom's stupid taunting.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro remained silent and motionless, ignoring Ansom's stupid taunting.

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom sighed. "Ah fuck it." He pulled a knife from his back pocket and flipped it in the air, catching it by the tip. He judged the distance between him and Haiiro. He planned on throwing the knife at her. He honestly didn't care about the no weapon rule.

no slide
Status
Planning a kill
Mood
Bloodthirsty
Objective
Get a bullseye
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom sighed. "Ah fuck it." He pulled a knife from his back pocket and flipped it in the air, catching it by the tip. He judged the distance between him and Haiiro. He planned on throwing the knife at her. He honestly didn't care about the no weapon rule.

no slide
Status
Planning a kill
Mood
Bloodthirsty
Objective
Get a bullseye
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro smiles, her plan was actually working. "If you're gonna break the rules, so will I." Suddenly she was gone, nowhere in sight. She was still there, somewhere, but thanks to the use of a curse artifact she was completely unable to be detected through any senses or by any means.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, her plan was actually working. "If you're gonna break the rules, so will I." Suddenly she was gone, nowhere in sight. She was still there, somewhere, but thanks to the use of a curse artifact she was completely unable to be detected through any senses or by any means.

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom smiled whenever Haiiro disappeared. "Perfect." Now they were both breaking rules. He walked over to the wall and punched through it, grabbing a water pipe and pulling it out. The action caused water to spray out into the hall, wetting the floor. It was a harmless technique. At least...at first glance.

no slide
Status
Plotting
Mood
Calm
Objective
Kick ass
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom smiled whenever Haiiro disappeared. "Perfect." Now they were both breaking rules. He walked over to the wall and punched through it, grabbing a water pipe and pulling it out. The action caused water to spray out into the hall, wetting the floor. It was a harmless technique. At least...at first glance.

no slide
Status
Plotting
Mood
Calm
Objective
Kick ass
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"Welp, no more no weapons rule." Haiiro mutters, clinging to the ceiling. She had a cursed rapier in her right hand, and was poised and ready to strike, but was waiting to see what Ansom was up to.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Welp, no more no weapons rule." Haiiro mutters, clinging to the ceiling. She had a cursed rapier in her right hand, and was poised and ready to strike, but was waiting to see what Ansom was up to.

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom looked around at the soaked floor and grinned. He placed his hand on the ground and purple lighting crackled down his arm and quickly spread across the floor, using the water as a conductor. And due to the metallic lockers, the lighting spread up the walls and arced across the ceiling, using the metallic light bulbs as a pathway. The attack had successfully lit up the whole hallway with a powerful electric attack.

no slide
Status
Fighting
Mood
Wild
Objective
Kill Haiiro
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom looked around at the soaked floor and grinned. He placed his hand on the ground and purple lighting crackled down his arm and quickly spread across the floor, using the water as a conductor. And due to the metallic lockers, the lighting spread up the walls and arced across the ceiling, using the metallic light bulbs as a pathway. The attack had successfully lit up the whole hallway with a powerful electric attack.

no slide
Status
Fighting
Mood
Wild
Objective
Kill Haiiro
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro frowns. "Well sh-" She got shocked really badly, falling to the floor. She went unconscious.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. "Well sh-" She got shocked really badly, falling to the floor. She went unconscious.

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom smiled whenever the Lightning hit. It created a mark on Haiiro that Ansom could see. He nodded whenever she hit the ground. He walked over to her body and picked her up before appearing at his mansion in his own dimension.

He placed Haiiro on his couch. He didn't want to kill her, only stop her for a few moments. He sighed and sat on the chair across from the couch. Waiting.

no slide
Status
Waiting
Mood
Patient
Objective
Wait
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom smiled whenever the Lightning hit. It created a mark on Haiiro that Ansom could see. He nodded whenever she hit the ground. He walked over to her body and picked her up before appearing at his mansion in his own dimension.

He placed Haiiro on his couch. He didn't want to kill her, only stop her for a few moments. He sighed and sat on the chair across from the couch. Waiting.

no slide
Status
Waiting
Mood
Patient
Objective
Wait
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

After a few minutes Haiiro woke up, wondering where the hell she was.

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom was starting to fall asleep when he saw a slight stirring from Haiiro. He stood up and walked into the kitchen where he got a glass of water. He put the glass in the coffee table and sat back down on the chair.

He continued to watch Haiiro, making sure she didn't try anything funny.

no slide
Status
Waiting
Mood
Patient
Objective
Wait
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom was starting to fall asleep when he saw a slight stirring from Haiiro. He stood up and walked into the kitchen where he got a glass of water. He put the glass in the coffee table and sat back down on the chair.

He continued to watch Haiiro, making sure she didn't try anything funny.

no slide
Status
Waiting
Mood
Patient
Objective
Wait
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro frowns. "..." How did she get here? Wasn't she still completely undetectable? How did Ansom manage to get her here, if he couldn't even find her? This made no sense. She stood up, looking around.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. "..." How did she get here? Wasn't she still completely undetectable? How did Ansom manage to get her here, if he couldn't even find her? This made no sense. She stood up, looking around.

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom watched as Haiiro stood up. He didn't say anything. Only watched. He wondered if she needed the water. Usually, people got dizzy after they get knocked out.

no slide
Status
Waiting
Mood
Patient
Objective
Wait
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom watched as Haiiro stood up. He didn't say anything. Only watched. He wondered if she needed the water. Usually, people got dizzy after they get knocked out.

no slide
Status
Waiting
Mood
Patient
Objective
Wait
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro made an attempt to silent sneak away, hoping to find an escape route since Ansom probably couldn't see her.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro made an attempt to silent sneak away, hoping to find an escape route since Ansom probably couldn't see her.

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom watched Haiiro try to walk away. He began to wonder if she knew that she was visible. They were in his dimension. Artifacts didn't work outside of the universal boundaries. "You need rest." He said as he rubbed his eyes. "Drink some water." He pointed at the glass.

no slide
Status
Watching Haiiro
Mood
Patient
Objective
Wait
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom watched Haiiro try to walk away. He began to wonder if she knew that she was visible. They were in his dimension. Artifacts didn't work outside of the universal boundaries. "You need rest." He said as he rubbed his eyes. "Drink some water." He pointed at the glass.

no slide
Status
Watching Haiiro
Mood
Patient
Objective
Wait
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"...I'm visible right now aren't I... Oh goddamn it." She mutters, stopping in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back