• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Didn't anyone ever teach you not to mess with a living weapon, or someone armed to the fucking teeth with cursed artifacts? Now, either you stop fucking touching me, or I'm gonna get serious." Haiiro says, glaring at Ansom.

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom smiled quickly before going back to straight face. "Are you serious?" He laughed. "I am the anti-God. I am the primordial being of destruction." He scoffed. "And you actually believe some artifact will scare me. I can show you stuff that even your twisted mind will fear."

He tilted his head and growled. "This crazy brain I have is screaming at me to destroy all your memories. All your powers." He grabbed her chin. "It's hard to suppress the ideas." He kissed her before pulling away, grinning wildly.

He shook his head. "Fine. Walk away." He rolled his eyes and sighed. "You're a lost cause. A broken goddess."

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
chaotic
Objective
Help Haiiro
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

JJKab said:
"I, uh.... damnit.... My boyfriend got... well... turned into a younger self.... if that's what you wanted to know" Fricka said with a small sob. She was still carrying the fact that Nai was still younger than before, and she had to meet him again to try and undo the curse

Arthur
The Author

Arthur nodded sadly. "Ah. I see. That sucks." He shook his head slowly. "That's a shame." He could easily reverse any curse, as his power was the altering of destiny and reality but he tended to allow the story play out on its own.

no slide
Status
Walking to dorms
Mood
Calm
Objective
Get to dorm
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Well...that's what friends are for. To help make you feel unafraid.''
...♱Cinder said as she smiled at her♱...
Seria smiles. "Well...it is good to know I have a friend here..."

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom smiled quickly before going back to straight face. "Are you serious?" He laughed. "I am the anti-God. I am the primordial being of destruction." He scoffed. "And you actually believe some artifact will scare me. I can show you stuff that even your twisted mind will fear."

He tilted his head and growled. "This crazy brain I have is screaming at me to destroy all your memories. All your powers." He grabbed her chin. "It's hard to suppress the ideas." He kissed her before pulling away, grinning wildly.

He shook his head. "Fine. Walk away." He rolled his eyes and sighed. "You're a lost cause. A broken goddess."

no slide no slide no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
chaotic
Objective
Help Haiiro
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Arthur

The Author

Arthur nodded sadly. "Ah. I see. That sucks." He shook his head slowly. "That's a shame." He could easily reverse any curse, as his power was the altering of destiny and reality but he tended to allow the story play out on its own.

no slide no slide no slide
Status
Walking to dorms
Mood
Calm
Objective
Get to dorm
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

"You're a fucking creep! Don't just go around fucking kissing people you jackass!" Haiiro yells angrily. "And who the fuck are you calling broken? Come at me, one on one, no fucking weapons, no fucking powers, and I'll kick your ass! Or are you too fucking chicken?!"

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
chaotic
Objective
Help Haiiro
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Arthur
The Author

no slide
Status
Walking to dorms
Mood
Calm
Objective
Get to dorm
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

"Thanks for... Understanding me" Fricka said quietly.

"So far... I've received so much support from... Basically strangers..." She added, looking at Arthur, as they made it out of the school area, and towards the female dorms.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"You're a fucking creep! Don't just go around fucking kissing people you jackass!" Haiiro yells angrily. "And who the fuck are you calling broken? Come at me, one on one, no fucking weapons, no fucking powers, and I'll kick your ass! Or are you too fucking chicken?!"
...♱Cinder just smiled at her as they walked to the classroom♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Really?" He shook his head and laughed. "Sure thing."

He couldn't believe how stubborn Haiiro was. Ansom was the Anti-God. He literally invented all things malevolent, and the included fighting. Was she really that stupid?

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Objective
Kick some ass
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder just smiled at her as they walked to the classroom♱...
Seria smiled, not noticing the fact that they'd literally just walked right past the classroom.

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Really?" He shook his head and laughed. "Sure thing."

He couldn't believe how stubborn Haiiro was. Ansom was the Anti-God. He literally invented all things malevolent, and the included fighting. Was she really that stupid?

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Objective
Kick some ass
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro got into a defensive stance, waiting for Ansom to make the first attack. This fucker was going to pay for messing with her.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiled, not noticing the fact that they'd literally just walked right past the classroom.
Haiiro got into a defensive stance, waiting for Ansom to make the first attack. This fucker was going to pay for messing with her.
''Oh shi-- hahaha...we past our class.''

JJKab said:
"Yeah... others aren't so lucky though... but... I'm happy that we were" Lena exclaimed, smiling a bit, putting her hand on her arm
"And thanks... As I was saying, let's get to our classes, dangit!" She said with a giggle, as she sped up their walk towards their class.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko nodded, before blinking.
"right!" she agreed, her gait getting faster too. 'i almost forgot there for a moment...' it was truly a testament to how personable she was. she had been feeling more nervous than she'd ever felt before she had come along, and now she was almost excited to be getting to class with her.

as the two of them actually neared their destination, maiko spoke up.
"thank you again, by the way! you really managed to change my whole day. maybe this was fate, too?" maiko laughed gently, looking forward to what was presumably their class. she looked at her schedule, still unsure. "is this it?"

notes

character sheet: here!

tags @JJKab

notes: none!

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko nodded, before blinking.
"right!" she agreed, her gait getting faster too. 'i almost forgot there for a moment...' it was truly a testament to how personable she was. she had been feeling more nervous than she'd ever felt before she had come along, and now she was almost excited to be getting to class with her.

as the two of them actually neared their destination, maiko spoke up.
"thank you again, by the way! you really managed to change my whole day. maybe this was fate, too?" maiko laughed gently, looking forward to what was presumably their class. she looked at her schedule, still unsure. "is this it?"

notes

tags @JJKab

"Yuup. Here we are" Lena said with a smirk, as they entered the class. It was pretty high, allowing for wide possibilities of flying/teleporting

AriaTheWatcher said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom smiled and took a step, automatically appearing in behind Haiiro. He sent a powerful jab directly towards her right side. The punch had a slight upwards angle. If it landed, the punch would definitely fracture, if not break, a few ribs.

no slide
Status
Fighting
Mood
Tactical
Objective
Kick goddess booty
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom smiled and took a step, automatically appearing in behind Haiiro. He sent a powerful jab directly towards her right side. The punch had a slight upwards angle. If it landed, the punch would definitely fracture, if not break, a few ribs.

no slide
Status
Fighting
Mood
Tactical
Objective
Kick goddess booty
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro frowned, turning around and catching Ansom's hand mid-punch without even trying. "Nice try, pal, but you're too slow." She says, attempting to headbutt Ansom.

HimeragiSeiker said:

...♱She said as she lead Seria back to the class♱...

"...So...now the literal only thing we have to do is wait for class to start..."

JJKab said:
"Yuup. Here we are" Lena said with a smirk, as they entered the class. It was pretty high, allowing for wide possibilities of flying/teleporting

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"woow!" maiko trilled, watching other students move about the gigantic room. the room was just so large - the platforms so high, and yet everyone seemed to be getting around it with ease. that wasn't just the only activity though. all sorts of magic seemed to be happening in this building. it was a bit intimidating, but it was mostly exciting. she stepped forward into the room, taking the scene all in. "well then... here goes nothing."

with some flourish, maiko whips an ornate microphone from out of her bag. after a little hesitation, she begins to quietly sing a mystic sounded melody, and as she does, the microphone transforms and elongates into a winged staff. with one swift motion, the staff emits a bright beam of light, momentarily engulfing maiko inside. once the light begins to dissipate, maiko steps away from it, somehow looking much different than before.

tumblr_njbwvyymA71sg3vmpo1_500.gif

"now that that's settled... let's get to work!"

notes

tags: @JJKab

@Roman[/URL]

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Hansuke Ishida

~ An Angel With A Demonic Side

Han bumped Apollyon's fist and quickly put hos focus back on the road. "We'll be there soon. I know a shortcut that we can take too." He said before making a left. He then hopped out of the car and put a hand on it, using his powers to teleport them. "Why don't we just do that lore often?" He asked leaning against the car.

More Info

Outside the school

Mood:

Chill

Just teleported a whole car along with his partner to a school... Cool.

Objective:

Check out the school

Interacting with: Apollyon

Tags:

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire looked at the girl "dead body? look I might look that I killed someone but I never killed anyone at all" he sighed, the I never killed anyone part was a lie but he didn't kill anyone at all. Quoire pulled something out from his bag and it was a perfume but it's effect is more greater than an ordinary one since he made it "I got perfume right here you might need it". "yeah prank like those things that people do for entertainment I guess but this one is going too far" he said and didn't notice that it's more like bullying than a prank

"Humans... always in denial..." Isabella muttered, rolling her eyes. Most of her life was spent in a bubble of high class vampires and demons, where killing the occasional 'low life' was not unheard of. It surprised her that this male wasn't going about stuffing bodies into lockers because he certainly looked the part in her eyes. The tinge uneasiness in his voice and the manner that he sighed gave Isabella the impression that what he said may not be completely true. This did not surprise Isabella, humans were just as prone to lying as vampires. The proof of the latter was standing right in front of him, Isabella had a tendency to lie if it meant she got what she wanted.

She eyed his bag, he was pulling a peculiar looking perfume out, the container was rather tacky in her opinion. Suddenly, the bottle was now in Isabella's manicured hands. Often she forgot that she was abnormally fast compared to the average person, meaning the reason why she had the bottle in her hand so soon was because she snatched it at a rather quick speed. She rapidly sprayed herself in the perfume to cover up the smell like he was saying. By the time she was finished covering up the smell, she was practically drenched in the perfume. It was a sensory overload for a girl who experienced every sense twice as harsh, causing her eyes to water up. "Prank? Ew... I didn't know there were junior high students here, that or the boys here are way too immature.... or mean spirited." There was a certain joy that she got whenever she pointed out the flaws of other people. Given that, even though she was pretending to be concerned for this pathetic boy, it was still like she was boasting. "Well, if you want... I can hunt down the idiots who did this to you, but for a price of course." The offer she was about to make was ridiculously gutsy, but it was worth a shot.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowned, turning around and catching Ansom's hand mid-punch without even trying. "Nice try, pal, but you're too slow." She says, attempting to headbutt Ansom.
"...So...now the literal only thing we have to do is wait for class to start..."
''Yup...this might be cool to meet new people no?''

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"woow!" maiko trilled, watching other students move about the gigantic room. the room was just so large - the platforms so high, and yet everyone seemed to be getting around it with ease. that wasn't just the only activity though. all sorts of magic seemed to be happening in this building. it was a bit intimidating, but it was mostly exciting. she stepped forward into the room, taking the scene all in. "well then... here goes nothing."

with some flourish, maiko whips an ornate microphone from out of her bag. after a little hesitation, she begins to quietly sing a mystic sounded melody, and as she does, the microphone transforms and elongates into a winged staff. with one swift motion, the staff emits a bright beam of light, momentarily engulfing maiko inside. once the light begins to dissipate, maiko steps away from it, somehow looking much different than before.

tumblr_njbwvyymA71sg3vmpo1_500.gif

"now that that's settled... let's get to work!"

notes

tags: @JJKab

Lena whistled in amazement, as her left eye glowed red

"Welp, let:s go" She said, as she disappeared from Maiko's POV, and appeared on one of the platforms, her hands in her pockets.

AriaTheWatcher said:

Ansom

The Enigma

"Slow?" Ansom twisted his hand so that he held Haiiro's instead of the other way around. "Or deceitful?" He smiled as he used his other hand to block th head butt, jamming his fingers in her eyes. He then drove a knee straight into her gut. "Nobody starts with a killing blow."

no slide
Status
Fighting
Mood
Tactical
Objective
Kick ass
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

"Slow?" Ansom twisted his hand so that he held Haiiro's instead of the other way around. "Or deceitful?" He smiled as he used his other hand to block th head butt, jamming his fingers in her eyes. He then drove a knee straight into her gut. "Nobody starts with a killing blow."

no slide
Status
Fighting
Mood
Tactical
Objective
Kick ass
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"OWW!" Haiiro dropped to her knees, having been caught off guard by Ansom's blow.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yup...this might be cool to meet new people no?''
"...Yeah...meeting new people..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"OWW!" Haiiro dropped to her knees, having been caught off guard by Ansom's blow.
"...Yeah...meeting new people..."
''Hmmm...well maybe meeting strong people and...people who are respectful fighters. Not the ruthless ones...''

JJKab said:
Chler shrugged lightly
"I think I can handle this. When I exited my secondary school, I had B from math, and it was really hard. I even was on additional lessons. As for the pool, we can go again together" Chler exclaimed, smiling at Eileen.

"And I don't think I should be in trouble, since I technically am having math after you"
Eileen lifted her right eyebrow even higher before lowering her head and sighing. "An B isn't going to cut it, I have had perfect marks my entire life... well I was homeschooled, but I'll have you know my mother was a rather harsh grader. Even with previously perfect marks, it's still a struggle. My math class is the highest possible level of math available at this school, are you sure you want to get yourself into this?" Her rambling finally came to a halt once she realized how harsh her words were. Eileen did not mean to come off as so snobby, but she genuinely thought her friend would not be able to handle such a difficult class. "That was a bit harsh... um... I'd still love to go to the pool if my study schedule allows for it!" She said with wide eyes, Eileen still wanted to hang out with Chler, regardless of her powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back