• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Trust me: He could be a really trusrfull fathe.... he proposed to me" Lena said with a wide smile, as they walked
"We loved each other... and now we're waiting to strike 18 and we'll get married"

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko nods, eyes a little wide.
"wow, congratulations~!" she trills, her hand moving over her mouth. "that sounds very romantic!" mai couldn't personally see herself getting married so young, but that didn't mean it wasn't a beautiful occasion. besides, she could feel the love lena had for him! surely the two would have a lovely life together. they at least had a good foundation for one, anyway.

"how did you two meet?"

notes

character sheet: here!

tags @JJKab

notes: none!

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Who the hell are you? And how do you know my fucking name? What is it with people that I don't know and knowing who I am?" Haiiro asks, glaring at Ansom. "Look, pal, I've got a fucking killer headache, I'm pissed off, and I'm busy trying to gather information. I don't have time for any shit you want to start, whoever the fuck you are."
"...I'll try..."
...♱Cinder just hoped that Seria wouldn't get beaten up badly♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I asked you once and I'll ask you again, what the fucking hell are you?" Haiiro asks, slowly backing away. "And what's your fucking problem you creep?!"

Ansom

The Enigma

"What am I?" Ansom tilted his head and giggled wickedly. "I am everything you stand for, Haiiro." He smiled. "I am destruction. I am chaos. I am insanity."

He took a quick step and grabbed her wrists. "My problem? You're my problem." He chuckled. "And that's more of your problem than mine."

He squeezed her wrists, allowing her to feel a small amount of his power. "Again. I'm only here to talk. Why do you feel the need to back away? Are you scared?"

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Chaotic
Objective
Talk to Haiiro
Interacting with
@AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko nods, eyes a little wide.
"wow, congratulations~!" she trills, her hand moving over her mouth. "that sounds very romantic!" mai couldn't personally see herself getting married so young, but that didn't mean it wasn't a beautiful occasion. besides, she could feel the love lena had for him! surely the two would have a lovely life together. they at least had a good foundation for one, anyway.

"how did you two meet?"

notes

tags @JJKab

notes: none!

(Good news: Soon, my character I've been talking about will be free, so she and Maiko can interract)

"He was lying under the tree, and I just walked up to him and lied down with him... our first kiss happened at my place... and... well........ We...." Lena's face lightly flushed red

"We.... had... it... if you know what I mean" She exclaimed, giggling nervously

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder just hoped that Seria wouldn't get beaten up badly♱...
"..." Seria seemed to be thinking about something. They were almost to the classroom.

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

"What am I?" Ansom tilted his head and giggled wickedly. "I am everything you stand for, Haiiro." He smiled. "I am destruction. I am chaos. I am insanity."

He took a quick step and grabbed her wrists. "My problem? You're my problem." He chuckled. "And that's more of your problem than mine."

He squeezed her wrists, allowing her to feel a small amount of his power. "Again. I'm only here to talk. Why do you feel the need to back away? Are you scared?"

no slide no slide no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Chaotic
Objective
Talk to Haiiro
Interacting with
@AriaTheWatcher

"Let. Go. Of. Me." Haiiro says angrily, glaring at Ansom. "Now."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"..." Seria seemed to be thinking about something. They were almost to the classroom.
''Well...we're almost there now.''

AriaTheWatcher said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom continued to hold Haiiro's wrists, allowing his nails to dig into her skin. "Or what, Doll Face?" He smiled. "Come on, Haiiro. Give me a reason to kill you." He laughed loudly.

"Do you not think your actions have consequences?" He asked. "Like I said before....nobody messes with my friends." He put his face close to hers. "Not even a goddess."

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Chaotic
Objective
Talk to Haiiro
Interacting with
@AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom continued to hold Haiiro's wrists, allowing his nails to dig into her skin. "Or what, Doll Face?" He smiled. "Come on, Haiiro. Give me a reason to kill you." He laughed loudly.

"Do you not think your actions have consequences?" He asked. "Like I said before....nobody messes with my friends." He put his face close to hers. "Not even a goddess."

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Chaotic
Objective
Talk to Haiiro
Interacting with
@AriaTheWatcher

"I know they have consequences, I just don't care, now fuck off. I'm too busy to deal with you."

HimeragiSeiker said:

...♱She said as she looked ahead. She was still worried about her♱...

Seria looked like she was obviously bothered about something, but it was unlikely that she'd tell Cinder what it was.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I know they have consequences, I just don't care, now fuck off. I'm too busy to deal with you."
Seria looked like she was obviously bothered about something, but it was unlikely that she'd tell Cinder what it was.
...♱Cinder decided to watch Seria carefully. Maybe she can tell what's wrong by looking at her actions♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder decided to watch Seria carefully. Maybe she can tell what's wrong by looking at her actions♱...
Seria sighs, looking towards the ground as she walked. They were almost at the classroom, and were only one hallway away.

AriaTheWatcher said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom smiled and let go of Haiiro's arm. "Relax, Hun. I'm just messing with you." His voice was softer and the purple aura was gone. His smile was that of a genuine one. "You may not remember but you joined my team. Han asked me to help you."

He placed his hand on her shoulder. "Now is the memory loss your only problem...or is there something else bothering you?" He asked.

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Calm
Objective
Help Haiiro
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom smiled and let go of Haiiro's arm. "Relax, Hun. I'm just messing with you." His voice was softer and the purple aura was gone. His smile was that of a genuine one. "You may not remember but you joined my team. Han asked me to help you."

He placed his hand on her shoulder. "Now is the memory loss your only problem...or is there something else bothering you?" He asked.

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Calm
Objective
Help Haiiro
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro frowned, backing away a few steps. She still didn't trust this guy. "That's none of your goddamn business, pal. First you come here threatening me, and now you decide to act all goddamn buddy buddy with me? Screw that bullshit, I'm not falling for your fucking tricks! Hell, if I thought it would work I would probably just curse you here and now and run, hoping to at least fucking distract you long enough for a successful escape."

JJKab said:
(Good news: Soon, my character I've been talking about will be free, so she and Maiko can interract)
"He was lying under the tree, and I just walked up to him and lied down with him... our first kiss happened at my place... and... well........ We...." Lena's face lightly flushed red

"We.... had... it... if you know what I mean" She exclaimed, giggling nervously

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"oh!" she said, her eyes lighting up in recognition. she giggled lightly. "that sounds so lovely. it must have been fate." maiko gave a relaxed sigh, imagining the circumstances. she smiled.

"i wish you both the best. to find someone you care so much about... it's every girl's dream~!" her hands curled into her palm as she thought about it. at heart, she truly was a romantic.

notes

tags: @JJKab

notes: excellent! (?????)

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"oh!" she said, her eyes lighting up in recognition. she giggled lightly. "that sounds so lovely. it must have been fate." maiko gave a relaxed sigh, imagining the circumstances. she smiled.

"i wish you both the best. to find someone you care so much about... it's every girl's dream~!" her hands curled into her palm as she thought about it. at heart, she truly was a romantic.

notes

tags: @JJKab

notes: excellent! (?????)

"Yeah... others aren't so lucky though... but... I'm happy that we were" Lena exclaimed, smiling a bit, putting her hand on her arm

"And thanks... As I was saying, let's get to our classes, dangit!" She said with a giggle, as she sped up their walk towards their class.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowned, backing away a few steps. She still didn't trust this guy. "That's none of your goddamn business, pal. First you come here threatening me, and now you decide to act all goddamn buddy buddy with me? Screw that bullshit, I'm not falling for your fucking tricks! Hell, if I thought it would work I would probably just curse you here and now and run, hoping to at least fucking distract you long enough for a successful escape."

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom growled and grabbed Haiiro by her shirt and slammed her on the locker. Not enough to really hurt someone, but enough to jar a person. "Shut your goddamn mouth. For one second. All you do is spew curses like a fucking sailor." He pulled his hands away from her body but stood in her way, preventing escape.

"Just be quiet. Just listen." He sighed, his voice soft. "You need help. You've always needed help. With something. Stop pretending you can do it all on your own. You can't even remember the last ten years of your life.

He jabbed his finger into the middle of her chest. "Stop releasing your frustration through cursing rants." He said. "I can be your best ally. Or your worst enemy...."

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Annoyed
Objective
Talk to Haiiro
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

JJKab said:
@NeoClassical (Continue Shall we?)
(Whoops thought I replied.)

Arthur

The Author

Arthur looked sympathetically at Fricka. "Tough times? What's the matter?" He asked before turning his head straight again, walking.

no slide
Status
Walking to dorm
Mood
Calm/worry
Objective
Get to dorm
Interacting with
@JJKab

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria sighs, looking towards the ground as she walked. They were almost at the classroom, and were only one hallway away.
''Okay, something is bothering you...what is it? I mean, I just wanna help you really..''

NeoClassical said:
(Whoops thought I replied.)

Arthur

The Author

Arthur looked sympathetically at Fricka. "Tough times? What's the matter?" He asked before turning his head straight again, walking.

no slide
Status
Walking to dorm
Mood
Calm/worry
Objective
Get to dorm
Interacting with
@JJKab

"I, uh.... damnit.... My boyfriend got... well... turned into a younger self.... if that's what you wanted to know" Fricka said with a small sob. She was still carrying the fact that Nai was still younger than before, and she had to meet him again to try and undo the curse

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom growled and grabbed Haiiro by her shirt and slammed her on the locker. Not enough to really hurt someone, but enough to jar a person. "Shut your goddamn mouth. For one second. All you do is spew curses like a fucking sailor." He pulled his hands away from her body but stood in her way, preventing escape.

"Just be quiet. Just listen." He sighed, his voice soft. "You need help. You've always needed help. With something. Stop pretending you can do it all on your own. You can't even remember the last ten years of your life.

He jabbed his finger into the middle of her chest. "Stop releasing your frustration through cursing rants." He said. "I can be your best ally. Or your worst enemy...."

no slide
Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Annoyed
Objective
Talk to Haiiro
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"Didn't anyone ever teach you not to mess with a living weapon, or someone armed to the fucking teeth with cursed artifacts? Now, either you stop fucking touching me, or I'm gonna get serious." Haiiro says, glaring at Ansom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back