• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_nltjzckkXX1txt22yo1_500.gif

Rini had pulled away just a little bit to view his face after he vowed to never leave her. "Do you promise?" She asked in a sincere tone. "Because...I know it s-sounds childish but...I don't want you to go away again. Especially not for that long..." She said as her gaze slowly drifted to the side, her cheeks the lightest of pinks from both her words and the fact she had been crying moments before.

Extra Info

School grounds

Talking with Misafune

Mood:

Still calming down

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

2OkcTAj.png

Misafune the Onmyouji

"Neither heaven or hell will keep me away from you." he assured her as he let the emotions wash over him. He truly liked her, and would probably fight both to keep her. "I swear upon all that I am, that I will not leave you again." he vowed as he kissed her hand to seal the promise...

More Info

Mood: chivalrous, lovey-dovey

Objective: to stay with Rini and get an education

Interacting with: Rini

Tags: @Nona

JJKab said:
Fricka smirked, looking at Arthur, as her eye started glowing blue again, ready to summon those blasting creatures.
"Waiting for your move, seniour" Sbe joked, winking.

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur nodded as her eyes glowed blue yet again. She was going to summon things on him. Perfect.

He was extremely calm, as usual. Arthur never stressed out or let danger mess with his head. In battle, you had to stay calm, no matter your condition. You had to play a game of psychological warfare. You had to mess with them first.

He used the sword to slice through the air, creating a tiny rift. Out of the rift came a creature that resembled a lion but had much sharper claws, almost like knives. On closer inspection, one could find that the skin was made of pure black diamond. It was a Seriphty.

He smiled. This Fricka Chicka didn't know what she was getting into. This sword, The Librarian's Pen was a special weapon. It could cut through reality itself, breaking through the toughest objects and ideas themselves.

Status
Fighting
Mood
Calm
Objective
Beat Fricka
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

NeoClassical said:

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur nodded as her eyes glowed blue yet again. She was going to summon things on him. Perfect.

He was extremely calm, as usual. Arthur never stressed out or let danger mess with his head. In battle, you had to stay calm, no matter your condition. You had to play a game of psychological warfare. You had to mess with them first.

He used the sword to slice through the air, creating a tiny rift. Out of the rift came a creature that resembled a lion but had much sharper claws, almost like knives. On closer inspection, one could find that the skin was made of pure black diamond. It was a Seriphty.

He smiled. This Fricka Chicka didn't know what she was getting into. This sword, The Librarian's Pen was a special weapon. It could cut through reality itself, breaking through the toughest objects and ideas themselves.

Status
Fighting
Mood
Calm
Objective
Beat Fricka
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

Fricka smirked lightly, eyeing down the creature. It was made of diamond, huh? Welp, if she wanted to win this sparing, she'd have to avoid it, and focus more on Arthur. Her eye glowed slightly more, as two blasters appear next to her, each on a different side of her. She motions them to fire, as they shoot out white beam, headed straight for Arthur, but one of them clashed with the diamond creation.

JJKab said:
Fricka smirked lightly, eyeing down the creature. It was made of diamond, huh? Welp, if she wanted to win this sparing, she'd have to avoid it, and focus more on Arthur. Her eye glowed slightly more, as two blasters appear next to her, each on a different side of her. She motions them to fire, as they shoot out white beam, headed straight for Arthur, but one of them clashed with the diamond creation.

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur watched the blast head towards him before slicing it down the middle with the sword. Two blasts his the wall behind him. "Nice. But you should've avoided the animal." He smiled. "You see, black diamond is a creation of the StoryTellers. It has magical reflective properties. And by that, I mean, any magical attack is absorbed and reflected in a way."

The Seriphty roared and a blaster similar to Fricka's appeared above it. "And being diamond, there aren't many physical attacks that'll break its barriers. It's the perfect defensive attack." The blaster fired at Fricka.

Status
Fighting
Mood
Calm
Objective
Beat Fricka
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

NeoClassical said:

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur watched the blast head towards him before slicing it down the middle with the sword. Two blasts his the wall behind him. "Nice. But you should've avoided the animal." He smiled. "You see, black diamond is a creation of the StoryTellers. It has magical reflective properties. And by that, I mean, any magical attack is absorbed and reflected in a way."

The Seriphty roared and a blaster similar to Fricka's appeared above it. "And being diamond, there aren't many physical attacks that'll break its barriers. It's the perfect defensive attack." The blaster fired at Fricka.

Status
Fighting
Mood
Calm
Objective
Beat Fricka
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

Fricka's smile dispersed, as the blaster similiar to her's fired at her. Her eye glowed, as she disappeared from where she was standing, and reappeared few meters to the left, her smirk back.

"Well, if I can't hit the animal, I'll focus you down" She said, as three more blasters appeared next to her, and fired, each having different trajectory, aiming for different part of his body: chest, legs, and head, avoiding the diamond creature.

JJKab said:
Lena smiled, feeling Maiko's energy full of graditude
"Sure. I live on my own, sometimes my boyfriend'll come over, buf other than that, I wouldn't mind extra pair of feet"

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko places her hands over her heart.
"what a relief. and don't worry, i've always pulled my own weight, chores-wise." she winks, her wide smile softening into a truly appreciative one. she had been so worried just a few minutes earlier, but now she was absolutely relaxed. maybe things would be good here after all.

"so..." she puts her thumb to her chin inquisitively. "what's he like? your boyfriend~? what can come to expect?" it was more of a playful question than a serious inquiry, but it would be nice to know what kind of atmosphere he created. mai couldn't really imagine such a mellow seeming person having an unpleasant partner, but she'd thought she'd ask anyway.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags @JJKab

notes: ah, it's seems like a busy day today, so i'll probably be in and out. ^^"

JJKab said:
Fricka's smile dispersed, as the blaster similiar to her's fired at her. Her eye glowed, as she disappeared from where she was standing, and reappeared few meters to the left, her smirk back.
"Well, if I can't hit the animal, I'll focus you down" She said, as three more blasters appeared next to her, and fired, each having different trajectory, aiming for different part of his body: chest, legs, and head, avoiding the diamond creature.

Arthur
The

Author

"Oh, you don't understand clearly." Arthur had a wicked grin. "It's a defensive weapon. It always protects its master." He smiled as the lion walked in front of him and stood on its hind legs, allowing all three shots to hit it.

The Seriphty roared louder and three more blasters appeared. "I hope you realized I haven't played a single offense yet. If you can't beat my defense, how are you supposed to defend against me?" He asked with a smile.

Status
Fighting
Mood
Calm
Objective
Beat Fricka
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

NeoClassical said:
Han looked at Haiiro with a bored glance. He's heard the threats before. The 'I'm a goddess blah blah blah' stuff was old news. He wasn't that scared. Ansom would take care of him. They were Team Kaos after all. He chuckled to himself before looking at Haiiro.
"I really wish you could remember the past. Then you would be able to remember the day I beat you up and trapped you in the shadow realm." He laughed. "Good times."

He smiled a bite before sighing. "I'm sorry Haiiro. If I could help you, I would baby, but I simply don't know. Obviously, I didn't know Elizabeth like you did." He looked to the side. "I guess I wasn't dating the girl I thought I was." He chuckled sadly.

Arthur sat in the cafeteria. The Tale of Two Seria's seemed to have left, probably went to class or what-not. He sighed as he finished off his burger and stood up from the table. "Ah well." He chuckled aloud. "Treat a girl to lunch and this is what you get in return...." He shrugged his shoulders. It was a shame. He began to walk to his next class.
"You? A mere mortal? Beat ME up? I call bullshit on that. And I really doubt someone like you would help me anyway." Haiiro frowns. This guy really seemed like the scum of the earth. And even if he was telling the truth about beating her up, which she doubted he could've done without the assistance of cursed artifacts, there was still the obvious lie from him about having dated her. "Anyway, just be ready for a curse at any moment." She says before turning around and beginning to walk away. She had quite a few curses planned to put on that annoying bastard.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Juuust curious~''
...♱She said as she smiled. Yes! She has a chance! Now to ask her on a date which was...new for...her....Nga crap. She really hopes she doesn't screw up♱...
"Well...what should we do? I mean, we have a while before class starts, and really all we're doing is wandering around the hallway right now..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"You? A mere mortal? Beat ME up? I call bullshit on that. And I really doubt someone like you would help me anyway." Haiiro frowns. This guy really seemed like the scum of the earth. And even if he was telling the truth about beating her up, which she doubted he could've done without the assistance of cursed artifacts, there was still the obvious lie from him about having dated her. "Anyway, just be ready for a curse at any moment." She says before turning around and beginning to walk away. She had quite a few curses planned to put on that annoying bastard.
"Well...what should we do? I mean, we have a while before class starts, and really all we're doing is wandering around the hallway right now..."

Han Alister
The Shadow Demon

"I miss you Haiiro..." Han sighed. "Please let me help. I swear I won't be a bother." He nodded. "You probably think I'm a liar and a cheater but I'm telling you the truth. I won't lie to you." He looked down at the ground. "Don't believe me, but I still remember the old you. And I want to help."

Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Longing
Objective
Get through to Haiiro
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Han Alister
The Shadow Demon

"I miss you Haiiro..." Han sighed. "Please let me help. I swear I won't be a bother." He nodded. "You probably think I'm a liar and a cheater but I'm telling you the truth. I won't lie to you." He looked down at the ground. "Don't believe me, but I still remember the old you. And I want to help."

Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Longing
Objective
Get through to Haiiro
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"...For one, you've already threatened me and insulted me, so that's one reason for me to not let you help. Two, I don't trust you in the slightest. Three, I don't believe you in the slightest, and four, even if you help me I'm still going to curse you. Even if you did help me, I doubt that YOU could find any damn leads on what happened to me."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...For one, you've already threatened me and insulted me, so that's one reason for me to not let you help. Two, I don't trust you in the slightest. Three, I don't believe you in the slightest, and four, even if you help me I'm still going to curse you. Even if you did help me, I doubt that YOU could find any damn leads on what happened to me."

Han Alister
The Shadow Demon

Han sighed. "Fine." He looked down at the ground. "It's all cool. Wasted memories I guess." He turned around. "I won't follow you around but...." He looked at Haiiro. "There is one person I know you've been on bad terms with. I have no idea where he went either, but have you ever considered The Watcher?" He shrugged. "It's only a suggestion." He began to walk away.

Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Longing
Objective
Get through to Haiiro
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko places her hands over her heart.
"what a relief. and don't worry, i've always pulled my own weight, chores-wise." she winks, her wide smile softening into a truly appreciative one. she had been so worried just a few minutes earlier, but now she was absolutely relaxed. maybe things would be good here after all.

"so..." she puts her thumb to her chin inquisitively. "what's he like? your boyfriend~? what can come to expect?" it was more of a playful question than a serious inquiry, but it would be nice to know what kind of atmosphere he created. mai couldn't really imagine such a mellow seeming person having an unpleasant partner, but she'd thought she'd ask anyway.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags @JJKab

notes: ah, it's seems like a busy day today, so i'll probably be in and out. ^^"

"Trust me: He could be a really trusrfull fathe.... he proposed to me" Lena said with a wide smile, as they walked

"We loved each other... and now we're waiting to strike 18 and we'll get married"

NeoClassical said:

Arthur

The

Author

"Oh, you don't understand clearly." Arthur had a wicked grin. "It's a defensive weapon. It always protects its master." He smiled as the lion walked in front of him and stood on its hind legs, allowing all three shots to hit it.

The Seriphty roared louder and three more blasters appeared. "I hope you realized I haven't played a single offense yet. If you can't beat my defense, how are you supposed to defend against me?" He asked with a smile.

no slide
no slide
Status
Fighting
Mood
Calm
Objective
Beat Fricka
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

Fricka laughed gently, as she-again-teleported out of the blaster's way, with them striking where she was

"I told you I need to improve on my attack and defence" She exclaimed with a sigh. She was visibly starting to get exausted

"If you want, we can postpone it for another day, when I'll be more prepared, because right now I've got no chances against you" She exclaimed, panting quietly

NeoClassical said:

Han Alister
The Shadow Demon

Han sighed. "Fine." He looked down at the ground. "It's all cool. Wasted memories I guess." He turned around. "I won't follow you around but...." He looked at Haiiro. "There is one person I know you've been on bad terms with. I have no idea where he went either, but have you ever considered The Watcher?" He shrugged. "It's only a suggestion." He began to walk away.

Status
Talking to Haiiro
Mood
Longing
Objective
Get through to Haiiro
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"...He's gone...nowhere to be found at all... He was probably the only damn person capable of helping me, and it's likely that he's dead. A friend I've known for centuries, and he's likely dead. Sure, we got into fights, but we were friends. If you want to fucking help, find some leads. But I'm still going to curse you either way." Haiiro sighs, walking away.

JJKab said:
"Trust me: He could be a really trusrfull fathe.... he proposed to me" Lena said with a wide smile, as they walked
"We loved each other... and now we're waiting to strike 18 and we'll get married"

Fricka laughed gently, as she-again-teleported out of the blaster's way, with them striking where she was

"I told you I need to improve on my attack and defence" She exclaimed with a sigh. She was visibly starting to get exausted

"If you want, we can postpone it for another day, when I'll be more prepared, because right now I've got no chances against you" She exclaimed, panting quietly

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. Sure." He waved his sword and the Seriphty disappeared and the sword shrunk back into a pen. He placed the pen behind his ear. "That was fun. I haven't summoned a Seripthy in awhile."

Status
Fighting
Mood
Calm
Objective
Beat Fricka
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...He's gone...nowhere to be found at all... He was probably the only damn person capable of helping me, and it's likely that he's dead. A friend I've known for centuries, and he's likely dead. Sure, we got into fights, but we were friends. If you want to fucking help, find some leads. But I'm still going to curse you either way." Haiiro sighs, walking away.

Han Alister
The Shadow Demon

Han shook his head. There was no way he was going to help Haiiro anymore. She insulted him, wrote him off, and now was going to curse him for something he was already punished for. It was a load of bullshit.

"Find your own damn leads." He said as Haiiro was walking away. "There's no point in helping you. You're just going to leave again."

He turned and began to walk away. He wasn't too worried about the curse. After all, Ansom was obviously stronger than a goddess such as Haiiro. He could break a curse easily.

He was sad about Haiiro though. She had forgot all that they had been through. Plus, she wouldn't believe anything he said. "Whatever." He muttered.

Status
Walking away
Mood
Annoyed/Sad
Objective
None
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. Sure." He waved his sword and the Seriphty disappeared and the sword shrunk back into a pen. He placed the pen behind his ear. "That was fun. I haven't summoned a Seripthy in awhile."

Status
Fighting
Mood
Calm
Objective
Beat Fricka
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

Han Alister
The Shadow Demon

Han shook his head. There was no way he was going to help Haiiro anymore. She insulted him, wrote him off, and now was going to curse him for something he was already punished for. It was a load of bullshit.

"Find your own damn leads." He said as Haiiro was walking away. "There's no point in helping you. You're just going to leave again."

He turned and began to walk away. He wasn't too worried about the curse. After all, Ansom was obviously stronger than a goddess such as Haiiro. He could break a curse easily.

He was sad about Haiiro though. She had forgot all that they had been through. Plus, she wouldn't believe anything he said. "Whatever." He muttered.

Status
Walking away
Mood
Annoyed/Sad
Objective
None
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

Fricka smirked exaustidly, as her eye stopped glowing, and she leaned on the wall

"Yup, I am tired.... I don't really do this often, so... forgiveme if I pass out" She exclaimed, sliding down to sit down

Nanne said:
Yuki laughed a bit as well, "I guess you're right about that..." she said quietly. She looked around and got up and walked around leaving Alex behind.
Alex watched as Yuki left him, leaving him slightly confused. "Hey Yuki... Hold up." He said as he quickly followed behind her.

JJKab said:
Fricka smirked exaustidly, as her eye stopped glowing, and she leaned on the wall
"Yup, I am tired.... I don't really do this often, so... forgiveme if I pass out" She exclaimed, sliding down to sit down

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur walked towards Fricka. "Here." He said as he handed her a big piece of bread. "This is Library bread. It won't rest you completely but it should restore a bit of energy and accelerate the process of rest." He smiled as he ate a piece for himself.

Status
Resting
Mood
Calm
Objective
Restore Fricka
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

Haiiro sighs, leaning against the wall. What was she even going to do? There was someone who knew about at least a little bit about her missing period in her memory, but he was a lying bastard, and unless he could provide some sort of proof then she couldn't believe what he was saying. And, now she doubted that she'd even be able to get a single bit of information out of him. Not only that, but she still didn't have any damn leads on why she'd lost her memories. Ugh, this sucked. "...I'm gonna make him suffer, I'll just have to find a really sadistic fucking curse to put on him, one capable of only being removed through one extremely specific way... And luckily, I have tons of those, but which one?" She mutters to herself, staring at the ceiling. She had a really damn bad headache right now, and it was making it hard for her to focus.

Han Alister
The Shadow Demon

Han sighed as he walked. How could Haiiro not believe him. He provided a bunch of proof. How else would he know about her memory room, her cursed item room, or even her whole goddam dimension. She was always so fucking stubborn.

He shook his head slowly. Why was he still thinking about her? She forgot about him. Hell, she was going to put a curse on him. If she didn't believe him, why would she punish him for something that he could've been lying about.

Haiiro had always confused him. She could be really insufferable but....

He didn't know.

Status
Walking around
Mood
Lost
Objective
None
Interacting with
no one. @AriaTheWatcher (Haiiro mentioned)

Haiiro frowns, clutching her head. "Ugh, what's with this fucking headache?!" She mutters. She decides to just try and ignore the headache. A list of her most sadistic curses appears in her hand and she starts reading over it. "No...no...cheesy...lame as hell...the fuck?...no...nope...no...hah, no...no...hmm, no...maybe...no...hell no...hmm..." She mutters to herself, reading over the list, which was actually pretty damn long.

Han Alister
The Shadow Demon

Han continued to walk farther away. He figured it would be best to get as far as way from Haiiro as possible. "Fuck her and her stupid curses." He mumbled under his breath. "Why does she have to be so infuriating?" He asked himself.

Ever since Han first met Haiiro, they had problems. They rushed into a relationship too fast and that resulted in fights and arguments. It even lead to Han dating multiple girls. "Yikes."

He tapped the lockers and he walked out of boredom. Perhaps he could find Ansom and convince him to talk to Haiiro. Maybe kick her around for something. Last time the two of them met, they fought, resulting in a win from Ansom. Haiiro had even summoned the chaos snake thingy. She has tried to use it on Han as well, but he simply summoned Ansom and she ran away.

Han stopped walking. Now that he thought about it, Haiiro was still technically on Team Kaos. Although she was probably nulled out due to her memory loss....

Status
Walking around
Mood
Thoughful
Objective
None
Interacting with
No one

Haiiro frowns. "...These curses may be sadistic, but none of them are ACTUALLY GOOD. The fuck was I thinking when I wrote this list? Ugh, now I have to come up with something... Say...didn't that guy mention some sort of curse I've used before earlier?... What was it again? Ugh...I know I wrote it down somewhere..."

Han Alister
The (fucked) Shadow Demon

Han stopped walking and leaned against the wall. Maybe he ought to go back to class. Or perhaps he should just wait until his next class. He was so late to Umbrology, it would probably be pointless as to go now.

He sat down on the ground and waved his hand, causing a book of photos to appear. There were pictures of a lot of events of his past. Him and fang. The shadow realm. Hell. And even him with Haiiro. He would've shown it to her, but she would probably destroy it out of sheer disbelief. He didn't want to lose it.

He chuckled at the pictures he had. There were even pictures of Haiiro when she lost that one bet they made. "I can't believe I made her go completely." He laughed before flipping to the next page.

Status
Looking at photo album
Mood
Reminiscent
Objective
Nobe
Interacting with
no one

NeoClassical said:

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur walked towards Fricka. "Here." He said as he handed her a big piece of bread. "This is Library bread. It won't rest you completely but it should restore a bit of energy and accelerate the process of rest." He smiled as he ate a piece for himself.

Status
Resting
Mood
Calm
Objective
Restore Fricka
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

Fricka smiled a bit thankfully, as she took the bread, and took a bite out of it. She moaned lightly, her energy slowly recovering, yet she still was tired. She slowly stood up, looking at him tiredly

"Welp, that sure tired me out. And I've got to go back to my dorm after that... no wait... I still got lessons" She exclaimed with a sad sigh.

Haiiro frowns, going through the current last page of her list of favorite curses. "Where is it, where is it, where is it... Did I write it down?" She mutters before finding it. "...Really? THAT was the curse?... I mean... I guess I can use it... but... it seems kinda... well... underwhelming. I'll probably add a bunch of stupid technicalities to removing the curse and a few different effects or something." She mutters, shrugging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back