• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"I'm heading to the combat classes, to train my ability to summon some kind of... well... If i can... I... can" Fricka's right eye glowed in blue, as a goat-like head appeared next to her.
It buzzed with energy, eyeing the boy down, before disappearing. Fricka was panting lightly, when he disappeared, feeling dizzy.

"See? It... drained me out, and I... really need to conserve my energy" She exclaimed, panting, leaning on the wall. It visibly drained her energy, with her forehead becomng sweaty

(iknow this is undertale, just like the concept)

gaster_blaster_by_tacomekit729-d9j87wq.jpg

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur watched in amazement at he slight show of power. Even though Fricka failed, Arthur clapped. "Nice try. It looks like a neat trick." He laughed and smiled at her. "Well I suppose I'm in your way of getting to class...."

Status
Talking to Frick
Mood
Happy
Objective
None
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ballerina (I need your reply by the way and also I hope you're okay now cause I heard you were not feeling well so take it easy for now I'm just saying this in case if you forgot to reply anyway have a nice day)

NeoClassical said:

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur watched in amazement at he slight show of power. Even though Fricka failed, Arthur clapped. "Nice try. It looks like a neat trick." He laughed and smiled at her. "Well I suppose I'm in your way of getting to class...."

Status
Talking to Frick
Mood
Happy
Objective
None
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

"W-Well... not really.... You can accompany me if you want" Fricka said, smiling lightly, panting, but calming down

"I actually can't summon it if someone isn't attacking me... so... Care to join me?" She asked, flashing him a light grin

WeirdisFun said:
@Ballerina (I need your reply by the way and also I hope you're okay now cause I heard you were not feeling well so take it easy for now I'm just saying this in case if you forgot to reply anyway have a nice day)
(Ballerina did feel bad?!)

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/centerblock]

maxresdefault.jpg

"Hayate... That power is closer now. You have to be careful. They may be after you or here to put this place to an end." Hayate heard Kuruma's words, and he lowered his gaze, knowing they were the truth. Hayate turned to the crowd and looked at everyone. The hooded man with the mask. He looked like an outsider, so it was only natural Hayate pointed his questions towards him. "You..." He said pointing his finger at him. "I can't pinpoint the power, but this is a smart choice. Choose the outsider." Kuruma suggested. "State your business here. I was never notified about our gates being opened." Hayate stated. The crowd began to murmur quietly, agreeing with Hayate's words.

JJKab said:
"I can teleport, I have double the agility of a human, my lungs are twice as big.. that's it, really" Lena exclaimed, brushing some hair out of her eyes' way.
"So I guess technically none, but I think teleporting aand flying is the same, so yeah. And no, I don't live in a dorn"

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"huh," she remarked thoughtfully. those seemed pretty reasonable. she honestly hadn't been expecting people here to seem that way at all. she had been expecting more... chaos?

"maybe we'll share another class because of it?" she offered. that would be nice. she seemed like a really decent person. "i wouldn't really live in a dorm either, but my family is so far away... where do you live?"

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet went wide eye'd and blushed, her gaze starting to drift down as she thought about people seeing them as a couple, it'd be a new experience for her. She quickly shook her head and looked back in front of her, she smiled, "Y-Yeah, I guess w-we are" she said

Mood
If she were any happier she'd explode
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Talking with Logan
[/border]

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Logan Dragonfire

~ Dragon Boy

Logan laughed lightly at Scarlet's reaction. "Yes! I can't tell you how cool this is gonna be. I can't promise I'll behave all the time... Or anytime." He said laughing nervously.

More Info

Out

Mood:

Happy

Walking and talking with Scarlet

Objective:

Enjoy every second he can with Scarlet

Interacting with: Scarlet

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"huh," she remarked thoughtfully. those seemed pretty reasonable. she honestly hadn't been expecting people here to seem that way at all. she had been expecting more... chaos?

"maybe we'll share another class because of it?" she offered. that would be nice. she seemed like a really decent person. "i wouldn't really live in a dorm either, but my family is so far away... where do you live?"

notes

tags: @JJKab

"I live in a house, it's not that far away. And you? If I may ask?" Lena said, smirking lightly at the girl.

"Just curious"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hey!" She yelled when he threw the pillow then immediately threw it back before lunging at him with a laugh and pushing him down onto the couch as she pinned him. " You better be in love with it." She teased him

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled as he looked up Rena. This isn't the first time he was pinned down by her, mainly since they usually played around like this. "Well, if it includes you, I think I'll love it no matter what." He said smilimg at her.

JJKab said:
"I live in a house, it's not that far away. And you? If I may ask?" Lena said, smirking lightly at the girl.
"Just curious"

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

she looked a little sad at the question, but she still tries to smile just the same.
"the dorms... i don't come from the best neighborhood, but i'd stay there if i could. it's a far distance away, though, so it's impossible. i'm glad to be here, and i'm grateful to have such a nice place to stay, but," she sighs longingly. "it's not home."

she shakes her head.
"i'll adjust. in the meantime, i'll improve myself here so they can have a better life when i get home." her voice is especially warm on her last hopeful, as if she's thought a lot about it.

notes

tags @JJKab

Roman said:

maxresdefault.jpg

"Hayate... That power is closer now. You have to be careful. They may be after you or here to put this place to an end." Hayate heard Kuruma's words, and he lowered his gaze, knowing they were the truth. Hayate turned to the crowd and looked at everyone. The hooded man with the mask. He looked like an outsider, so it was only natural Hayate pointed his questions towards him. "You..." He said pointing his finger at him. "I can't pinpoint the power, but this is a smart choice. Choose the outsider." Kuruma suggested. "State your business here. I was never notified about our gates being opened." Hayate stated. The crowd began to murmur quietly, agreeing with Hayate's words.
Masahi

~ The Usurper, Hero, and Mask ~

...?Masahi smirked under his mask before activating Kamui to slowly hide his energy, as if the source of it was getting farther away before it just wasn't there anymore. After that Masahi looked to the rooftops and saw plenty other masked figures traveling above the streets. As such he gestured to them before speaking in a matter of fact tone?...

"Oh? There's plenty of beings that come and go without the gates, so I figured it would be a problem."

...?Masahi then stepped forward and produced a sealed scroll that he had forged with the help of his Tengan. Inside would be a request of shelter for himself from another village leader. Knowing that Masahi handed the scroll to Hayate as the other masked and/or cloaked figures stopped on the rooftops from either curiosity or being called out.?...

"When you read that scroll you'll understand my purpose here. After that I have questions for you that I know you don't want your villagers hearing."

no slide no slide

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

she looked a little sad at the question, but she still tries to smile just the same.
"the dorms... i don't come from the best neighborhood, but i'd stay there if i could. it's a far distance away, though, so it's impossible. i'm glad to be here, and i'm grateful to have such a nice place to stay, but," she sighs longingly. "it's not home."

she shakes her head.
"i'll adjust. in the meantime, i'll improve myself here so they can have a better life when i get home." her voice is especially warm on her last hopeful, as if she's thought a lot about it.

notes

tags @JJKab

Lena looked a bit suprised at Maiko, when she mentioned that she was from the bad neighbourhood.

"W-Wow... welp..." She was speechless for a bit, and after she finished talking, she smiled assuringly

"Yeah.... Hey... Listen, what do you think: Would you be happy if someone would invite you to stay at their house? Like for example... me?" She asked, pointing at herself, giving a small grin.

(Moving onto phone, less detail to be expected)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((Ohhh, mkay. And have you responded with Kuroh yet? Or did I miss it?))

[/QUOTE]
((( I've still to make it. Gonna start now. )))

@Roman[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/centerblock]
Upon taking the scroll and hearing this man's words, Hayate shook his head. "These people are my people. If this involves their safety, they can hear it." He said before opening and reading over the scroll. "N-No..." He said before he looked to his side and saw Satoshi coming towards them. "I'm sorry, but everyone on high alert, I have to deny this request." He said, before placing a hand on his son's head, who also held the power of the Nine-Tails."Dad... What's going on? Who are these people?" Satoshi asked looking at him."No one... In fact. They're leaving."

JJKab said:
"W-Well... not really.... You can accompany me if you want" Fricka said, smiling lightly, panting, but calming down
"I actually can't summon it if someone isn't attacking me... so... Care to join me?" She asked, flashing him a light grin
JJKab said:
Fricka noticed that when he was talking to her, he was looking down at the notepad
"Huh? Do you have everyone's information on this notebook?" She asked, a bit curious, yet shyly.

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur shrugged his shoulders. "Sure. I guess I can tag along." He smiled and stretched before repositioning his book bag. "Lead the way, girly."

Status
Talking to Frick
Mood
Happy
Objective
None
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

JJKab said:
Lena looked a bit suprised at Maiko, when she mentioned that she was from the bad neighbourhood.
"W-Wow... welp..." She was speechless for a bit, and after she finished talking, she smiled assuringly

"Yeah.... Hey... Listen, what do you think: Would you be happy if someone would invite you to stay at their house? Like for example... me?" She asked, pointing at herself, giving a small grin.

(Moving onto phone, less detail to be expected)

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"ah, sorry..." she says quietly, realizing her whole story didn't really make for casual conversation. on her offer though, she immediately perks up, obviously pretty surprised.

"yes, definitely!" she exclaims. she smiles widely, and without really thinking to, she sends her feelings of overwhelming excitement and gratitude to lena, noticeable like an aura around her. "you would really do that?"

notes

tags @JJKab

notes: kk!

NeoClassical said:

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur shrugged his shoulders. "Sure. I guess I can tag along." He smiled and stretched before repositioning his book bag. "Lead the way, girly."

Status
Talking to Frick
Mood
Happy
Objective
None
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

Frickalaughed gently, lightly blushing, as she made her way forward towards the combat class, checking her sheet from time to time.

JJKab said:
Frickalaughed gently, lightly blushing, as she made her way forward towards the combat class, checking her sheet from time to time.
JJKab said:
Fricka noticed that when he was talking to her, he was looking down at the notepad
"Huh? Do you have everyone's information on this notebook?" She asked, a bit curious, yet shyly.

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur followed a few steppes behind Fricka, quietly. He occasionally jotted down a note in his notepad but he didn't say a word. Combat class was definitely gonna be interesting. Arthur didn't usually use his ability to fight but he knew it would be a deadly one to use.

After all, he could literally make the person drop dead in front of them with a stroke of a pen, or technically, with his mind. A slight chuckle escaped his lips.

Of course he would never do that. He didn't come to the school to kill people. He mainly came for ideas of a story. That's all he ever left The Library for. Plot ideas and such. But currently, he hadn't found any interesting plots. It had all been random events.

Status
Talking to Frick
Mood
Happy
Objective
None
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"ah, sorry..." she says quietly, realizing her whole story didn't really make for casual conversation. on her offer though, she immediately perks up, obviously pretty surprised.

"yes, definitely!" she exclaims. she smiles widely, and without really thinking to, she sends her feelings of overwhelming excitement and gratitude to lena, noticeable like an aura around her. "you would really do that?"

notes

tags @JJKab

notes: kk!

Lena smiled, feeling Maiko's energy full of graditude

"Sure. I live on my own, sometimes my boyfriend'll come over, buf other than that, I wouldn't mind extra pair of feet"

NeoClassical said:

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur followed a few steppes behind Fricka, quietly. He occasionally jotted down a note in his notepad but he didn't say a word. Combat class was definitely gonna be interesting. Arthur didn't usually use his ability to fight but he knew it would be a deadly one to use.

After all, he could literally make the person drop dead in front of them with a stroke of a pen, or technically, with his mind. A slight chuckle escaped his lips.

Of course he would never do that. He didn't come to the school to kill people. He mainly came for ideas of a story. That's all he ever left The Library for. Plot ideas and such. But currently, he hadn't found any interesting plots. It had all been random events.

Status
Talking to Frick
Mood
Happy
Objective
None
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

Fricka looked a bit confused at Arthur, when he chuckled, but shrugged it off. She made her way towards a class thwt read "Combat" and smirked.

"Welp, here we go" She exclaimed, smiling at him

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit confused at Arthur, when he chuckled, but shrugged it off. She made her way towards a class thwt read "Combat" and smirked.
"Welp, here we go" She exclaimed, smiling at him

Arthur
The

Author

As they walked, Arthur kept going over thousands of battle tactics in his head. Being the reader he was, he had read every single book on war there was. He had also read all the books on every single hand-to-hand combat.

People would say that he was pretty well-rounded but he's only fought once before....

His thoughts were broken by Fricka's voice announcing their arrival. He shook his head and then nodded. "Alright. Now what?" He asked.

Status
Walking with Fricka
Mood
Thoughful
Objective
Get to combat class.
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

NeoClassical said:

Arthur
The

Author

As they walked, Arthur kept going over thousands of battle tactics in his head. Being the reader he was, he had read every single book on war there was. He had also read all the books on every single hand-to-hand combat.

People would say that he was pretty well-rounded but he's only fought once before....

His thoughts were broken by Fricka's voice announcing their arrival. He shook his head and then nodded. "Alright. Now what?" He asked.

Status
Walking with Fricka
Mood
Thoughful
Objective
Get to combat class.
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

"Can you start attacking me?" Fricka asked, smiling lightly at Arthur.

"And please don't wreck me nor kill me, deal?" She asked, stepping away from him.

JJKab said:
"Can you start attacking me?" Fricka asked, smiling lightly at Arthur.
"And please don't wreck me nor kill me, deal?" She asked, stepping away from him.

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur was visibly confused by Fricka's request. "Well I guess it is combat class." He muttered before nodded. "Alright. No killing."

He grabbed the pen from behind is ear and threw it up in the air. Once he caught it again, he was no longer holding a pen. But rather a five foot long long sword. He gave a smile and swing it around a bit. "Let's get started."

Status
Talking to Frick
Mood
Confused
Objective
Fight
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

NeoClassical said:

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur was visibly confused by Fricka's request. "Well I guess it is combat class." He muttered before nodded. "Alright. No killing."

He grabbed the pen from behind is ear and threw it up in the air. Once he caught it again, he was no longer holding a pen. But rather a five foot long long sword. He gave a smile and swing it around a bit. "Let's get started."

Status
Talking to Frick
Mood
Confused
Objective
Fight
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

Fricka smirked, looking at Arthur, as her eye started glowing blue again, ready to summon those blasting creatures.

"Waiting for your move, seniour" Sbe joked, winking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back