• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yeah, fucking PURPLE FUR, as in, my sister ELIZABETH's kind of purple fur! I doubt she would've hurt me like that. We fucking hated each other almost since the beginning of our existence, but neither of us would cause that much fucking damage to each other. If you've really seen my damn memories, you should know that. More than fucking likely SHE'S hurt as well, from whatever the fuck happened, and to be honest I'm fucking concerned. Now, tell me everything you fucking now before I curse you in the most sadistic way possible, or, hell, maybe I'll even kill you." Haiiro says angrily, slowly approaching Han. "So either you spill the beans, or I spill your guts."
Han glared at Haiiro. "No bitch. How about you fucking back up." He yelled, closing the gap between the two of their bodies. "How the fuck am I supposed to know what happened to you. You and your sister left without a goddamn trace. I don't have a tracker on you guys for fuck's sake." He looked down on the ground. "I've been your scratching post ever since I first met you. During our whole relationship, I was the whipped boy." He looked back up at Haiiro. "So fuck you if you think I'm just going to allow you to walk all over me on the first day you 'met' me." He sighed. "Fuck you for leaving me." He muttered the last part very quietly.

NeoClassical said:
Han glared at Haiiro. "No bitch. How about you fucking back up." He yelled, closing the gap between the two of their bodies. "How the fuck am I supposed to know what happened to you. You and your sister left without a goddamn trace. I don't have a tracker on you guys for fuck's sake." He looked down on the ground. "I've been your scratching post ever since I first met you. During our whole relationship, I was the whipped boy." He looked back up at Haiiro. "So fuck you if you think I'm just going to allow you to walk all over me on the first day you 'met' me." He sighed. "Fuck you for leaving me." He muttered the last part very quietly.
"...Listen up asshole, you're going to be getting one hell of a fucking curse on your head soon enough, partially for the fucking threat, and partially for calling me a bitch. I'm a goddess asshole, don't overstep your boundaries. Anyway, if you really don't know anything about what happened to us, fine, I'll believe you for fucking now. But, I refuse to believe I would ever have had a relationship with someone as GODDAMN insolent as you. If I find a single piece of evidence that even SLIGHTLY links back to you in any way I'm going to MAKE YOU tell me every single damn thing you've done or seen in the past ten years. Hmmph, I'm a goddess, I have the right to walk all over anyone I fucking want, or at least, any mortal. Obviously a Sanctum could kick my ass, and so could two other gods, but they're fucking irrelevant. " Haiiro says, grinning. "And only cats like my sister use scratching posts. It's probably a good thing that you probably haven't even met her. After all, she'd probably just seduce you into a relationship, leave you a sobbing mess, and take every ounce of worth you own, be it power or wealth. Trust me, this is coming from someone who fucking knows her better than anyone else." Haiiro shrugs.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Wait, do you have your schedule with you? I mean, it should say what the room number is, which would make it quicker to get to class, and I'm pretty sure that there's only one class for combat training..."
oh fuck me i forgot to reply!))

''Uhh...oh, here it is..''

...♱She said as she was searching her bag before she pulled out a paper which was her schedule♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
oh fuck me i forgot to reply!))
''Uhh...oh, here it is..''

...♱She said as she was searching her bag before she pulled out a paper which was her schedule♱...
Seria took a peek at Cinder's schedule. Wow...They literally had the exact same schedule... What were the odds of that? "Let's see... Oh... We're on the literal complete other side of the school..." Seria mutters. "Well...class doesn't start for a while...and...well...we'll probably make it there with lots of time to spare anyway..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria took a peek at Cinder's schedule. Wow...They literally had the exact same schedule... What were the odds of that? "Let's see... Oh... We're on the literal complete other side of the school..." Seria mutters. "Well...class doesn't start for a while...and...well...we'll probably make it there with lots of time to spare anyway..."
''Alright. Well since we have this spare free time...what are things you like to do?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright. Well since we have this spare free time...what are things you like to do?''
"Uh...lots of things really... Mostly just relaxing in areas like forests and stuff, you know, being with nature... not really much I can do at school that I can think of though. I honestly don't know too much about myself, because, well, there are a lot of things I haven't tried."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Uh...lots of things really... Mostly just relaxing in areas like forests and stuff, you know, being with nature... not really much I can do at school that I can think of though. I honestly don't know too much about myself, because, well, there are a lot of things I haven't tried."
''You don't know a lot about yourself huh?''

...♱She asked curiously as she tilted her head♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah...I see. Hm....This is kind of a personal question you don't have to answer but...If you could date a girl, would you do it?''
"Uh... Well... yes... Why do you ask though?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Uh... Well... yes... Why do you ask though?"
''Juuust curious~''

...♱She said as she smiled. Yes! She has a chance! Now to ask her on a date which was...new for...her....Nga crap. She really hopes she doesn't screw up♱...

Roman said:
"You know me so well." Luke said laughing lightly as he threw a pillow at Rena. "That's my everyday routine and I'm in love with it." He joked.
"Hey!" She yelled when he threw the pillow then immediately threw it back before lunging at him with a laugh and pushing him down onto the couch as she pinned him. " You better be in love with it." She teased him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We can do that later."

[/QUOTE]
''Alright then. Sure. Let's go to the school.''

...♱She said as she smiled at Mitsu since Mitsu wanted to go♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled back happily and kissed her cheek

[/QUOTE]
''Though...we should change back into our clothes.''

Roman said:
Alex nodded and soon opened the door with his powers as he entered their part of Kanae and Mako's home. "We really need to move out and give these people their space." He said laughing lightly.
Yuki laughed a bit as well, "I guess you're right about that..." she said quietly. She looked around and got up and walked around leaving Alex behind.

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Hansuke Ishida

~ An Angel With A Demonic Side

Han looked at Apollyon before his eyes darted back to the road. "Well you wanted to go see as me teachers." He joked. "But no. Seriously, I say we just walk around for a bit, see how's it going there... Y'know?"

More Info

Out

Mood:

Chill

Driving to the school

Objective:

Drive to the school

Interacting with: Apollyon

Tags:

Apollyon nodded his head. "Yes! sounds like a plan, so let us go, before we miss out!" he said as he held his hand up for a fist bump.

@Roman

rusticyawn said:
(thank ya jofune! :-) jj did manage to catch me before you did, though. i think i might be making another character though, soon - you were definitely right about how nice everyone is!)

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"oh! well, i'm a... magical girl? i've never really owned a tv, but i've been told it's something..." maiko suddenly laughs, sort of feeling awkward describing what she was aloud like this. usually when people found out about her powers, it's because she transformed in front of them, not just by her casually trying to explain it. when she tried to explain them, they seemed... weird. she was still getting used to the whole 'magic is real and magical people go to high school together' thing. she gave a small dismissive wave.

"i can sense and transmit feelings, effect people in different ways by singing, and fly. i'm not really great at much of it, yet, but i suppose that's why everyone's here." she shrugs, trying to get used to the idea of thinking about 'powers' casually. she looks back up. "we wouldn't happen to share one, would we?" maybe they could train together?

notes

character sheet: here!

tags @JJKab

notes: none!

"I can teleport, I have double the agility of a human, my lungs are twice as big.. that's it, really" Lena exclaimed, brushing some hair out of her eyes' way.

"So I guess technically none, but I think teleporting aand flying is the same, so yeah. And no, I don't live in a dorn"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Listen up asshole, you're going to be getting one hell of a fucking curse on your head soon enough, partially for the fucking threat, and partially for calling me a bitch. I'm a goddess asshole, don't overstep your boundaries. Anyway, if you really don't know anything about what happened to us, fine, I'll believe you for fucking now. But, I refuse to believe I would ever have had a relationship with someone as GODDAMN insolent as you. If I find a single piece of evidence that even SLIGHTLY links back to you in any way I'm going to MAKE YOU tell me every single damn thing you've done or seen in the past ten years. Hmmph, I'm a goddess, I have the right to walk all over anyone I fucking want, or at least, any mortal. Obviously a Sanctum could kick my ass, and so could two other gods, but they're fucking irrelevant. " Haiiro says, grinning. "And only cats like my sister use scratching posts. It's probably a good thing that you probably haven't even met her. After all, she'd probably just seduce you into a relationship, leave you a sobbing mess, and take every ounce of worth you own, be it power or wealth. Trust me, this is coming from someone who fucking knows her better than anyone else." Haiiro shrugs.
Han looked at Haiiro with a bored glance. He's heard the threats before. The 'I'm a goddess blah blah blah' stuff was old news. He wasn't that scared. Ansom would take care of him. They were Team Kaos after all. He chuckled to himself before looking at Haiiro.

"I really wish you could remember the past. Then you would be able to remember the day I beat you up and trapped you in the shadow realm." He laughed. "Good times."

He smiled a bite before sighing. "I'm sorry Haiiro. If I could help you, I would baby, but I simply don't know. Obviously, I didn't know Elizabeth like you did." He looked to the side. "I guess I wasn't dating the girl I thought I was." He chuckled sadly.

Arthur sat in the cafeteria. The Tale of Two Seria's seemed to have left, probably went to class or what-not. He sighed as he finished off his burger and stood up from the table. "Ah well." He chuckled aloud. "Treat a girl to lunch and this is what you get in return...." He shrugged his shoulders. It was a shame. He began to walk to his next class.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed gently, as he slowly circled around Ariel. When he was in front of her, he gave her a light kiss on her lips, before uncovering her eyes.
"Is this enough?" He asked, smiling slyly, as he slowly hugged her.

"I missed ya, you know?"

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel smiled softly, honestly she more than glad he stumbled upon her, she hated being alone and was beginning to feel anxious, so this was a big relief to her, he was already calming her down "It is~" she said as they hugged "I may steal another hint though" she said pecking him on the lips then giggling "I missed you too~"

Extra Info

Outside classroom

Hugging Gregory

Mood:

Relieved

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_nltjzckkXX1txt22yo1_500.gif

Rini had pulled away just a little bit to view his face after he vowed to never leave her. "Do you promise?" She asked in a sincere tone. "Because...I know it s-sounds childish but...I don't want you to go away again. Especially not for that long..." She said as her gaze slowly drifted to the side, her cheeks the lightest of pinks from both her words and the fact she had been crying moments before.

Extra Info

School grounds

Talking with Misafune

Mood:

Still calming down

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel smiled softly, honestly she more than glad he stumbled upon her, she hated being alone and was beginning to feel anxious, so this was a big relief to her, he was already calming her down "It is~" she said as they hugged "I may steal another hint though" she said pecking him on the lips then giggling "I missed you too~"

Extra Info

Outside classroom

Hugging Gregory

Mood:

Relieved

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

Gregory held Ariel close, running his hand through her hair

"You know... I really wanted to see you..." He whispered softly, kissing Ariel's forehead, then her lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back