• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Arthur
~ The Author ~

Arthur wandered the halls of the school, looking for something to do. He knew that he still had a few minutes of class and he was just looking for something to do. The school had so much potential to be an interesting and fun place, but it seemed to have large periods of down time. Time that was boring to people like him. Everyone else was either in class or cutting class.

Currently
Wandering aimlessly
Mood
Bored
Objective
Not be bored
Interacting with
No one

NeoClassical said:

Arthur
~ The Author ~

Arthur wandered the halls of the school, looking for something to do. He knew that he still had a few minutes of class and he was just looking for something to do. The school had so much potential to be an interesting and fun place, but it seemed to have large periods of down time. Time that was boring to people like him. Everyone else was either in class or cutting class.

Currently
Wandering aimlessly
Mood
Bored
Objective
Not be bored
Interacting with
No one

Fricka was slowly wandering to her combat classes, which she began attending recently. She did know that if she was endagered, she could summon something, but she didn't know what yet. She was absent-mindently looking at the ground, so she didn't notice a boy walking towards her at the same line, neither she did notice they were on a collision course.

After a while, she felt someone bump her shoulder, and it caused Fricka to yelp, stepping back, falling down on her back

JJKab said:
Fricka was slowly wandering to her combat classes, which she began attending recently. She did know that if she was endagered, she could summon something, but she didn't know what yet. She was absent-mindently looking at the ground, so she didn't notice a boy walking towards her at the same line, neither she did notice they were on a collision course.
After a while, she felt someone bump her shoulder, and it caused Fricka to yelp, stepping back, falling down on her back

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur was walking down the hall, writing notes in his pad. He was so distracted that he didn't notice a girl walking towards and him and he heatedly noticed whenever they bumped into each other. The only thing that got his attention was a sudden yelp and the sound of something hitting the floor. He looked up from his notepad to see a girl lying on her back. Arthur gasped. "Oh my god! Are you okay?" He asked as he reached a hand out for her to grab.

Status
Worried about girl
Mood
Guilty
Objective
Help the girl
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

NeoClassical said:

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur was walking down the hall, writing notes in his pad. He was so distracted that he didn't notice a girl walking towards and him and he heatedly noticed whenever they bumped into each other. The only thing that got his attention was a sudden yelp and the sound of something hitting the floor. He looked up from his notepad to see a girl lying on her back. Arthur gasped. "Oh my god! Are you okay?" He asked as he reached a hand out for her to grab.

Status
Worried about girl
Mood
Guilty
Objective
Help the girl
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

Fricka groaned, holding the back of her head with one hand, the other laying next to her waist. Her eyes were closed for a bit, before opening, and looking at the boy

"Yeah... I think I am.." She mumbled, slowly grabbing his hand, and standing up

"Sorry... D-Didn't quite notice you there" Fricka was lightly blushing.

JJKab said:
Fricka groaned, holding the back of her head with one hand, the other laying next to her waist. Her eyes were closed for a bit, before opening, and looking at the boy
"Yeah... I think I am.." She mumbled, slowly grabbing his hand, and standing up

"Sorry... D-Didn't quite notice you there" Fricka was lightly blushing.

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur shook his head. "No, no." He chuckled slightly and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm the one who was distracted by my notepad." He gave a small smile. "I hope you didn't get hurt.

Status
Talking to girl
Mood
Embarrassed
Objective
None really
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

NeoClassical said:

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur shook his head. "No, no." He chuckled slightly and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm the one who was distracted by my notepad." He gave a small smile. "I hope you didn't get hurt.

Status
Talking to girl
Mood
Embarrassed
Objective
None really
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

Fricka looked down over her body, as she didn't notice any wounds. When she touched the back of her head, she let out a sharp breath, as she did feel the small wound on there.

"Aside from the back of my head... I should be mostly fine" She exclaimed, smiling sheepishly

JJKab said:
Fricka looked down over her body, as she didn't notice any wounds. When she touched the back of her head, she let out a sharp breath, as she did feel the small wound on there.
"Aside from the back of my head... I should be mostly fine" She exclaimed, smiling sheepishly

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur nodded once she said she was fine but frowned when she winced at her own touch behind the head. She seemed to think it was fine so he decided to ignore it.

He furrowed his brow as he looked the girl up and down before pulling out his book and flipping through pages. He stopped on a page and looked between Fricka and the book, changing his view multiple times before smiling.

"Hey, you're Fricka right?" He asked with a smile. He was pretty sure that was her identity. Although the book didn't have any pictures, it vividly described everything.

Status
Talking to Fricka
Mood
Embarrassed
Objective
None
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur nodded once she said she was fine but frowned when she winced at her own touch behind the head. She seemed to think it was fine so he decided to ignore it.

He furrowed his brow as he looked the girl up and down before pulling out his book and flipping through pages. He stopped on a page and looked between Fricka and the book, changing his view multiple times before smiling.

"Hey, you're Fricka right?" He asked with a smile. He was pretty sure that was her identity. Although the book didn't have any pictures, it vividly described everything.

Status
Talking to Fricka
Mood
Embarrassed
Objective
None
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

Fricka looked a bit suprised at the boy. How the heck did he even know if that was her or not

"Y-Yeah... w-w-why do you ask.... and how do you know that" Her cheeks lightly flared up, as she looked shyly at him

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit suprised at the boy. How the heck did he even know if that was her or not
"Y-Yeah... w-w-why do you ask.... and how do you know that" Her cheeks lightly flared up, as she looked shyly at him

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur chuckled at Fricka's reaction. "Oh there's no reason for me asking. I just wanted to be sure." He closed his book and tilted his head. "You're a first year? Hmm....you better have taken the Herbs class. It would have helped with your healing abilities." Be gave a sly smile before continuing. "So where were you heading?" He asked although he already knew the answer. The book showed him.

Status
Talking to Fricka
Mood
Happy
Objective
None
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

JJKab said:
Gregory held Ariel close, running his hand through her hair
"You know... I really wanted to see you..." He whispered softly, kissing Ariel's forehead, then her lips.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel giggled softly "Well isn't its lucky we spotted each other then, I was about to head into class" she said smiling before leaning up to peck him on the lips.

Extra Info

Outside Classroom

Talking with Gregory

Mood:

Calm

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel giggled softly "Well isn't its lucky we spotted each other then, I was about to head into class" she said smiling before leaning up to peck him on the lips.

Extra Info

Outside Classroom

Talking with Gregory

Mood:

Calm

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

Gregory lightly kissed Ariel's lower lip, before pulling away

"Where were you heading, dear?" He asked, smiling lovingly at Ariel, putting his hand on her cheek

NeoClassical said:

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur chuckled at Fricka's reaction. "Oh there's no reason for me asking. I just wanted to be sure." He closed his book and tilted his head. "You're a first year? Hmm....you better have taken the Herbs class. It would have helped with your healing abilities." Be gave a sly smile before continuing. "So where were you heading?" He asked although he already knew the answer. The book showed him.

Status
Talking to Fricka
Mood
Happy
Objective
None
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

Fricka noticed that when he was talking to her, he was looking down at the notepad

"Huh? Do you have everyone's information on this notebook?" She asked, a bit curious, yet shyly.

JJKab said:
Fricka noticed that when he was talking to her, he was looking down at the notepad
"Huh? Do you have everyone's information on this notebook?" She asked, a bit curious, yet shyly.

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur shook his head. "Not in the notebook." He lifted the actual book. "I have everyone in here. Every character." He smiled and patted the cover before putting it back in his bag. "You never answered my question about where you were going." He mentioned.

Status
Talking to Fricka
Mood
Happy
Objective
None
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

Last edited by a moderator:

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

tumblr_mu2ojgtkp71s47qtso1_500_zpsapsxdjfr.gif

...♅In the darkness of his room, Akira's eyelids slide open. The seams of the house creek as the wind roars and whistles, reminding him how empty it was. Akira stood on the brink of something he couldn't describe. The weight of everything seemed to press down on his shoulders and he struggled to take even a single step forward. It was too much. All of it. And somehow, he kept moving. But every step cost him. The darkness grew darker; the pain grew sharper; all of it seemed to only grow in strength and he knew things could never be the same. His feet took him outside, only to be met by the merciless pounding of rain. The rain fell in crazy chaotic drops, the gusting wind carrying them in wild vortices one moment and in diagonal sheets the next. It ran down Akira's face as a thin layer. The rain grew heavier with Akira's presence, signifying a link between them. The rain no longer fell gently. It was driven, hard, merciless, torrential. The trees did not sway, they creaked, bent and moaned as their fine limbs were ripped away and their autumnal leaves became not confetti, but ammunition in the gale. For the first time in his life, Akira found himself alone. A huddled heap of casual attire, he stood alone and utterly terrified in the darkness. The dark consumed his form. His mother wasn't there to soothe his fears, nor was his father to tell him the stories of old. It was just him, alone in a strange world with a strange race. Akira had nothing to say, no thoughts to express. His cold, lifeless blue irises were simply fixed on the ground as the rain drenched his hair and clothes. In silence♅...

no slide no slide no slide

NeoClassical said:

Arthur
The

Author

Arthur shook his head. "Not in the notebook." He lifted the actual book. "I have everyone in here. Every character." He smiled and patted the cover before putting it back in his bag. "You never answered my question about where you were going." He mentioned.

Status
Talking to Fricka
Mood
Happy
Objective
None
Interacting with
Fricka @JJKab

"I'm heading to the combat classes, to train my ability to summon some kind of... well... If i can... I... can" Fricka's right eye glowed in blue, as a goat-like head appeared next to her.

It buzzed with energy, eyeing the boy down, before disappearing. Fricka was panting lightly, when he disappeared, feeling dizzy.

"See? It... drained me out, and I... really need to conserve my energy" She exclaimed, panting, leaning on the wall. It visibly drained her energy, with her forehead becomng sweaty

(iknow this is undertale, just like the concept)

gaster_blaster_by_tacomekit729-d9j87wq.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

tumblr_mu2ojgtkp71s47qtso1_500_zpsapsxdjfr.gif

...♅In the darkness of his room, Akira's eyelids slide open. The seams of the house creek as the wind roars and whistles, reminding him how empty it was. Akira stood on the brink of something he couldn't describe. The weight of everything seemed to press down on his shoulders and he struggled to take even a single step forward. It was too much. All of it. And somehow, he kept moving. But every step cost him. The darkness grew darker; the pain grew sharper; all of it seemed to only grow in strength and he knew things could never be the same. His feet took him outside, only to be met by the merciless pounding of rain. The rain fell in crazy chaotic drops, the gusting wind carrying them in wild vortices one moment and in diagonal sheets the next. It ran down Akira's face as a thin layer. The rain grew heavier with Akira's presence, signifying a link between them. The rain no longer fell gently. It was driven, hard, merciless, torrential. The trees did not sway, they creaked, bent and moaned as their fine limbs were ripped away and their autumnal leaves became not confetti, but ammunition in the gale. For the first time in his life, Akira found himself alone. A huddled heap of casual attire, he stood alone and utterly terrified in the darkness. The dark consumed his form. His mother wasn't there to soothe his fears, nor was his father to tell him the stories of old. It was just him, alone in a strange world with a strange race. Akira had nothing to say, no thoughts to express. His cold, lifeless blue irises were simply fixed on the ground as the rain drenched his hair and clothes. In silence♅...

no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide

[/QUOTE]
((So his mother, father, brother, and sister died?))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((So his mother, father, brother, and sister died?))

[/QUOTE]
((( Every Sanctum died on Euphoria. So yes. )))

Nona said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

tumblr_njtpbr1NKX1rtriddo1_1280.png

Their gazes meeting each other for a moment caused Camilla to smile in return to his quick smirk. Yeah, she had figured out rather quickly in the class why he choose that seat. So he could day dream without being noticed... She guessed there was no trouble with that. She for one loved to daydream but she was deliberately avoiding it today, her first proper school day. While looking at Kaname, she realised she had failed herself in that respect, she had spaced out looking at him. Coming to he senses, she shook her head and giggled quietly. She'd need to keep her concentration for these last few minutes of class.

Extra Info

Classroom

Working

Mood:

Daydreamy

Objective:

Keep her focus

Interacting with:

Kaname

Tags:

40a7d2ec8fcd7f9130a21e317ceb2cf0.jpg

Kaname's gaze shifted into that of a confused state as he continued to observe Camilla. He had never looked away, and thus watched her shake her head in his direction. Though afterwards, she went back to her work. He knew not what to make of this, and didn't want to interrupt her by trying to understand.

Instead, Kaname shrugged his shoulders and leaned back in his seat, shifting his gaze to the windowsill. The sky had become clouded seemingly, and somehow, the falling rain had a sharply aspect. Regardless, Kaname could care less. His sunshine was right next to him, so there was no complaint.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((So it's just Akira and Kuroh left? O.o ))

[/QUOTE]
((( Full Sanctums? Yes. )))

JJKab said:
Chler laughed gently, walking alongside Eileen
"One more joke about my feelings, and you'll end up in the air, or even worse, in the pool with me!" She warned her, giving her a playfull wink. She was going to ask her out for a swim, but figured it would've waited for the end of their classes. She did have Math too, but... her telekinesis lessons were now.. Meh, I guess they could wait

"I'll join you. Even though I have them tomorrow, I can join you, my telekinesis lessons aren't really that important, really." She exclaimed, giggling lightly.
"Do you not understand? I still can't swim! Do you want to drown me?" She jokingly whined, tossing her hair over her shoulder. Eileen enjoyed the beach trip the two took together, but she failed to learn how to swim while there. The two were not even able spend that much time in the water, it started to rain heavily after only spending ten minutes in the ocean. Chler offered to join her to math class, which flattered Eileen, but she was unsure if her room mate could handle the level of math she took. A worried expression was apparent on her face, her head tilted slightly, she was hesitant to voice her concern to Cher. The sun filtered through the window, illuminating her face in the same way a spotlight would. "C-chler..." She stuttered, her eyes looking everywhere else besides Chler. "I don't think that would be a very wise idea... A. I do not wish to get you in trouble on the first day and B. not to be rude, but could you even handle the level of math I take? I mean, I hate it, but my powers pretty much enhance my ability to solve complex math problems. I don't want to introduce you to forty-five minutes of hell."

Ballerina said:
"Do you not understand? I still can't swim! Do you want to drown me?" She jokingly whined, tossing her hair over her shoulder. Eileen enjoyed the beach trip the two took together, but she failed to learn how to swim while there. The two were not even able spend that much time in the water, it started to rain heavily after only spending ten minutes in the ocean. Chler offered to join her to math class, which flattered Eileen, but she was unsure if her room mate could handle the level of math she took. A worried expression was apparent on her face, her head tilted slightly, she was hesitant to voice her concern to Cher. The sun filtered through the window, illuminating her face in the same way a spotlight would. "C-chler..." She stuttered, her eyes looking everywhere else besides Chler. "I don't think that would be a very wise idea... A. I do not wish to get you in trouble on the first day and B. not to be rude, but could you even handle the level of math I take? I mean, I hate it, but my powers pretty much enhance my ability to solve complex math problems. I don't want to introduce you to forty-five minutes of hell."
Chler shrugged lightly

"I think I can handle this. When I exited my secondary school, I had B from math, and it was really hard. I even was on additional lessons. As for the pool, we can go again together" Chler exclaimed, smiling at Eileen.

"And I don't think I should be in trouble, since I technically am having math after you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back