• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Han shrugged. "I guess that's true." He leaned against the wall. "Geez...you're telling me that you don't remember anything? Wow. That's a shame." He began to talk quieter. "It must suck to not remember your first."
"...What was that? Please tell me you didn't just say what I think you said..." Haiiro seemed really panicked at the moment, and telling her the truth would probably be an absolutely horrible idea.

@Roman[/URL][/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/centerblock]

vpftskiwdaxikm6rpwuw.gif

Hayate had turned around, seeing that is was about time he went to check on his wife and kids. Thana would probably be upset of he didn't and Satoshi was probably back by now. Aya... Akuren... He sighed and smiled as he hopped down before her heard a lot of noise coming from the city and some buildings leaving dust rising into the sky from debris breaking a crushing. "No..." he muttered as he jumped up on top of the rooftops in the village. Once he made it back to ground level he began running, "Move. Move it!" He said as he pushed pass the people. When he came upon the wreckage he saw some wounded people and a couple who... Didn't make it. "What happened?!" He asked. "Told you..."

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"...What was that? Please tell me you didn't just say what I think you said..." Haiiro seemed really panicked at the moment, and telling her the truth would probably be an absolutely horrible idea.
Han shook his head with a sigh. "Nothing. Nothing. I was just talking to myself." He could tell that Haiiro was disgusted by him. That really hurt but it was whatever. Nothing he could do about it.

NeoClassical said:
Han shook his head with a sigh. "Nothing. Nothing. I was just talking to myself." He could tell that Haiiro was disgusted by him. That really hurt but it was whatever. Nothing he could do about it.
"phew." For a moment there Haiiro had been really scared. After all, having already had her first time would've been just been...weird. "So, why are you wandering around the hall anyway?"

Nona said:

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_mnrivvH6F91rercezo1_400.gif

Rini blinked when she heard a voice behind her, quickly turning around as she heard it, her heart fluttering. She'd recognised that voice anywhere, even if he did look a bit different, he looked older. But she supposed they both looked different since they last saw one another, him even more so though. Before she knew it, her eyes had teared up a little, she didn't mean to get emotional but she couldn't help it, processing her emotions wasn't her strong point and after all, she thought he was dead. Wiping the tears that had formed in the corners of her eyes, she smiled gently "I-I missed you too..." She said as she looked up at him.

Extra Info

School courtyard under a tree

Meeting Misafune

Mood:

Emotional

Objective:

Managing her emotional state

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

2OkcTAj.png

Misafune the Onmyouji

Misafune's words failed him, and he swept her up in an embrace. "I really missed you alot." he said as he held her close. Being a spirit opened his eyes to many things, one being to treasure everyone. "I am glad you are safe now." he said as his tears dripped down.

More Info

Mood: good emotional

Objective: Reunion with Rini

Interacting with: Rini

Tags: @Nona

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko sighed, striding through the entrance of the front entrance of main building for the first time. today had already proved pretty exhausting, having spent the morning saying her goodbyes to family members and putting her stuff away in her dorms, but at least she was finally here. she flipped the screen open on her phone and gave a nervous look around the halls. it seemed like she had arrived a lot later than she expected. she cross-examined the time on her phone with the timetable listed on her schedule, considering what what she should do. should she just slip into this class late? that was probably the best course of action... if she could find it. argh! if there had been something akin to orientation, she hadn't heard about it. she slumped for a moment, overwhelmed by the way things were already unfolding, before inevitably moving forward, checking the numbers on the walls for the one on her sheet. she looked around, hoping to find someone who could maybe help her out.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags none!

notes: if you have a character free, feel free to interact! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Hector was just wandering around, as his health class did not start yet. He spotted a girl who was looking kind of lost. "Welcome!" he said as he jogged up to her. Hector could afford a little lateness to help out a fellow student. Besides, he just enjoyed being outside the most. "Are you new here? If so I can help you out." he asked politely.

@rusticyawn

Roman said:

vpftskiwdaxikm6rpwuw.gif

Hayate had turned around, seeing that is was about time he went to check on his wife and kids. Thana would probably be upset of he didn't and Satoshi was probably back by now. Aya... Akuren... He sighed and smiled as he hopped down before her heard a lot of noise coming from the city and some buildings leaving dust rising into the sky from debris breaking a crushing. "No..." he muttered as he jumped up on top of the rooftops in the village. Once he made it back to ground level he began running, "Move. Move it!" He said as he pushed pass the people. When he came upon the wreckage he saw some wounded people and a couple who... Didn't make it. "What happened?!" He asked. "Told you..."
Masahi

~ The Usurper, Hero, and Mask ~

...?Masahi had easily hidden into the crowd as it formed. Though he had hit a building with no one in it, people on the street had still gotten hurt. Luckily no one was able to connect the dots and ended up having no clue of exactly what happen, thus leaving him without suspicion as other cloaked and masked figures seemed to frequent the village. Though that also left him time to push to the front of the crowd as well. After that he spoke in only a slightly deeper voice than his normal one as he looked at the blonde man before him that contained the nine-tails?...

"It was as if this metal rod came out of no where and crashed into the building! The village might be under attack!"

no slide no slide

AriaTheWatcher said:
"phew." For a moment there Haiiro had been really scared. After all, having already had her first time would've been just been...weird. "So, why are you wandering around the hall anyway?"
Han began to wonder if Haiiro was even worth talking to. She obviously didn't like him. And now that he reminded her of her old curses, he could easily become a victim of one. It would probably be better to leave her alone. In the past, they had many fights as they were like complete opposites. But still, Han couldn't help the flood of emotions he had towards her. He even began to wonder if he should bring up her sister at all.

His thoughts were interrupted by an audible sigh of relief, coming from Haiiro. It was obviously relief from the possibility of her mishearing him. He let his own sigh before she asked her next question. "Oh, me? I was just skipping Umbrology. I don't really need it at all."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Huh. I don't remember ever using curses like that... Sounds like it would freak someone out though... I dunno, maybe I'll cursing someone like that some time."
"...I...don't quite remember... I think it's combat training, but, I don't get why I have that class... I've never even been in a fight before..."
''Yeah I think that's also my class...Hopefully we're in the same class.''

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Akane Ishida

~ Sanctum of Weapons and Armour

Mayumi2.png

Akane sighed lightly as she entered the teacher's lounge. She couldn't wait until her class was over and it was time for hee lunch break. "...Finally." she said softly as she sat down at the table and made her lunch appear. "Being a super comes in handy." Akane then picked up her chopsticks and began eating. A few more teachers joined her, and they sat conversing about the school and their personal lives. Akane was about to pack up when a something appeared in her hand, and the other teachers stared. "I... Have to go!" She exclaimed before running out of the teacher's lounge. "I didn't think I'll be going back..." Akane's Euphorian made armour replaced her clothes and she soon walked through a portal, which quickly closed behind her.

798ba8cda06f3c3b7a8dcc6190349e9a7c2fb8d7_hq.jpg

Appearing in a battlefield, Akane took no time in joining the fight. She had used her armour's wings to fly towards the area where the fighting was the most violent, using her skills in swordsmanship to fight. She cut down about 3 men upon landing and used her wings to keep the others off her back. Akane then tossed one of her swords in the air and it became multiple swords and they all began rain down on the crowd. They didn't seem to let up though, and Akane hadn't been keeping up with her training for awhile, causing her to slip up and make a mistake. She quickly became tired and was down on one knee, using a sword to hold herself up as she was protected by other Euphorian warriors.

Akane quickly recovered from her fatigued state and flew towards the enemy once again, cutting them down with ease as she flew past them, the help of the warriors keeping her from slipping up again.

tumblr_nt3eghVcY61uu7byeo1_500.gif

Once the things in this area was fine, Akane gritted her teeth and sat down against a rock. "Damn it..." She groaned as her swords disappeared nd her armour changed into her more usual armour.

More Info

School to Euphoria... Her home

Mood:

Calm to Fighting Mood

Eat her lunch to Fighting

Objective:

Help her people

Interacting with: No one

Tags:

giphy%204_zpsyw41npzi.gif

Genesis Zi Euphoria

~ The Sanctum Of Heat ~

...ΨKenji, Ariadne and Ragnarok was suddenly called to Euphoria. Obeying the call, all three of the Sanctums vanished from the Estate, and reappeared within Euphoria's town square. When they materialised, they saw flames engulf the homes of other Sanctums, and various dead bodies littering the streets. Suddenly, an army swarmed out of each crack and crevice of the city buildings, all armed to the teeth and charging towards the three Sanctums. Kenji shouted as his parents manifested weapons. Kenji watched their enemies surround themΨ...

Prepare yourselves!

no slide no slide no slide

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

tumblr_o26qt121Ag1sg9gi2o1_540_zpsrsgyx5dm.gif

...♅Akira heard the call coming from Euphoria, yet chose to ignore it. Most likely, it was some decision making task that he had to do, so it wasn't all that important. He had Sanctums for that purpose, after all. He spoke as he dismissed the call♅...

Can't you tell I'm busy? I'll be right there..

Genesis Zi Euphoria

~ The Sanctum Of Heat ~

...ΨKenji fought off as many enemies as he could, shortly before he shouted at his parents, as well as the Sanctums who had rejoined the fightΨ...

There's too many!

...ΦRagnarok motioned his hand above his head in a fist and shouted at the remaining Sanctums around himΦ...

Hold the line!

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

tumblr_m67g7ad86I1qiqegzo1_500_zpswch5yl0m.gif

...♅Akira soon received another call, this time from his mother. He opened the call and the interface soon showed up infront of him. He was met by explosions. Upon seeing this fact, Akira spoke, clearly worried♅...

Mother?! What's going on?!

...☬Ariadne replied to her son as she cut down her foes, one by one. As she was about to finish talking, she suddenly cried out in pain☬...

An attack on Euphoria! Mass causalities! We're being overrun! Most Sanctums fell in the initial assault! It seems they used a singularity infused super weapon to take down Euphoria's shield, and then assaulted via the breach! From their dead, I saw that they're Shurons! You have to- Argh!

...♅Akira quickly vanished and attempted to enter Euphoria, yet he appeared in the planet's orbit, overlooking the world. His red irises looked to the call in panic as he heard a cry, shortly before the call went dead. He frantically shouted♅...

Mother!

...ΦRagnarok suddenly appeared in the interface, the faint, nearby cries of Ariadne and many of the Sanctums being heard over the explosions and metallic clangs of swords. Due to the noise, Ragnarok had to shoutΦ...

Your mother's been hit bad! You have to listen to me- Listen to me! We have the entire Shuron race in Euphoria, and given our odds, we can't fight them all back!

I can help! I'll come down there and-

...ΦRagnarok shook his head violently and spoke as he cut down one of his opponentsΦ...

No! You won't make it through their teleportation field in time! There's only one thing you can do, take advantage of this situation!

...♅Akira shook his head as he began panicking, knowing exactly what his father was thinking♅...

No way! I can't!

...ΦRagnarok angrily sighed and shoutedΦ...

The entrance to The Existence is on Euphoria! If even one of these Shuron's make it through, everything dies! Your wife, children, everyone! You have to de-

You'll all die!

...ΦRagnarok smiled and spoke as he turned to face the interface hovering infront of himΦ...

The motto of the Sanctums is; No tomb but the battlefield. No legacy but the scars we etch upon our foes! We made peace with our deaths long ago! If we fall here, then so be it! You must think of not only our lives, but the lives of the lower realms!

...♅Akira's hands began to shake. He knew what he had to do, yet he couldn't bring himself to do it. He spoke♅...

But..

...ΦRagnarok grit his teeth and shouted as his blue irises trailed multiple distant figure running towards a large structureΦ...

Stop wasting time! They're headed for the entrance to The Existence! Do it now!

...♅Akira grit his teeth and shouted in frustration♅...

Damn it!

...♅Akira spoke as he slowly began to build up power. Suddenly, his power sky rocketed, and due to the nature of the force, the clothing that covered his torso was ripped off and sent into oblivion♅...

I'm sorry everyone..

...ΦRagnarok smiled and attempted to reassure himΦ...

You're doing the right thing, son. We love you..

...♅Akira took a stable stance and brought his arms to his side. He spoke as a blue ball began to form between his palms. As he finished talking, he through his hands forward and released a large wave of pure, destructive power♅...

Kamehameha!

tumblr_m7ftcfDRtN1qiqegzo2_r1_500_zpse7h9tifn.gif

...♅When the attack impacted Euphoria, a large, blue explosion occurred, the explosion which, sent shock-waves throughout the area in which Akira occupied. When the explosion eventually subsided, nothing remained of Euphoria but the small rocks of which remained of his home world. He spoke as he slowly dropped his arms to his sides. His world, his race. Gone in an instant♅...

I'm sorry everyone..

...♅Akira slowly turned around and began to slowly fly away, a faint voice coming from his throat as he attempted to talk. He slowly vanished♅...

I'm sorry..

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_nltjzckkXX1txt22yo1_500.gif

Rini at first didn't react. Letting the embrace happen of course but her body took a moment to react. As soon as that tiny moment passed she immediately moved her arms up and hugged him with as much feeling as she could. Being able to feel him there now made her 100% sure he was there and not a spirit of some kind. "I-I glad to see you safe as well" she said softly "I-I thought you were dead..." She continued, her tears in the cornees of her eyes still present but were now wetting her face as she buried her face into him, her body no longer tensed as she let a small shaky sigh, her body relaxing.

Extra Info

School grounds

Hugging Misafune

Mood:

Emotional but slowly calming down

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

Mei Junchi

Junchi took their first steps into the entrance of Fantasy High, barely containing their excitement to get to their dorm. They strutted into the school area while holding a map to figure out how to navigate around, and rolled their suitcase while they walked down to where the male dorms were.

The most exciting part was wondering how the men would react to their appearance. Junchi tried to look the most feminine they could, wearing a flower patterned dress with their hair tired up with a Chinese plum flower hair-tie. They did realize they probably wouldn't look too weird, since this was a place where all types of characters lived. They would probably look normal compared to some.

Extra Information

Mood: Excited

Interacting With: No One

Tags:

Nona said:

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_nltjzckkXX1txt22yo1_500.gif

Rini at first didn't react. Letting the embrace happen of course but her body took a moment to react. As soon as that tiny moment passed she immediately moved her arms up and hugged him with as much feeling as she could. Being able to feel him there now made her 100% sure he was there and not a spirit of some kind. "I-I glad to see you safe as well" she said softly "I-I thought you were dead..." She continued, her tears in the cornees of her eyes still present but were now wetting her face as she buried her face into him, her body no longer tensed as she let a small shaky sigh, her body relaxing.

Extra Info

School grounds

Hugging Misafune

Mood:

Emotional but slowly calming down

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

2OkcTAj.png

Misafune the Onmyouji

Misafune just held her close. "I searched far and wide for you. As hard as it was, I could not quit, until I returned to the school. The principle saved me." he said into her sweet smelling hair. "I will not leave your side, not now, not ever." he vowed as he held her soo very close. The feelings and sensations alone felt amplified by his lack of physical sensations he had to live with before. "I would give up forever, just to hug you." he said enjoying the moment.

More Info

Mood: Lovey

Objective: To stay by her side

Interacting with: Rini

Tags: @Nona

@rusticyawn[/URL]
(thank ya jofune! :-) jj did manage to catch me before you did, though. i think i might be making another character though, soon - you were definitely right about how nice everyone is!)

JJKab said:
"Nothing, really." Lena said, shrugging. That girl seemed okay, Lena thought to herself.
"I'm actually curious: What are your powers?" She asked, smiling lightly at Maiko.

"I just wanted to know if we'd have something in common"

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"oh! well, i'm a... magical girl? i've never really owned a tv, but i've been told it's something..." maiko suddenly laughs, sort of feeling awkward describing what she was aloud like this. usually when people found out about her powers, it's because she transformed in front of them, not just by her casually trying to explain it. when she tried to explain them, they seemed... weird. she was still getting used to the whole 'magic is real and magical people go to high school together' thing. she gave a small dismissive wave.

"i can sense and transmit feelings, effect people in different ways by singing, and fly. i'm not really great at much of it, yet, but i suppose that's why everyone's here." she shrugs, trying to get used to the idea of thinking about 'powers' casually. she looks back up. "we wouldn't happen to share one, would we?" maybe they could train together?

notes

tags @JJKab

notes: none!

-Apollyon-

Apollyon slid into the seat easily. He buckled up and relaxed. So to the school first or are we going to drive around it looking at it?" he said as he let the seat down a little. He did not care what they did as long as it broke up the tedium of the day.

@Roman

rusticyawn said:
(thank ya jofune! :-) jj did manage to catch me before you did, though. i think i might be making another character though, soon - you were definitely right about how nice everyone is!)

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"oh! well, i'm a... magical girl? i've never really owned a tv, but i've been told it's a thing?" maiko suddenly laughs, sort of feeling awkward describing what she was aloud like this. usually when people found out about her powers, it's because she transformed in front of them, not just by her casually trying to explain it. when she tried to explain them, they seemed... weird. she was still getting used to the whole 'magic is real and magical people go to high school together' thing. she gave a small dismissive wave.

"i can sense and transmit feelings, effect people in different ways by singing, and fly. sort of. i'm not really good at much of it, yet, but i guess that's why everyone's here?" she shrugs, trying to get used to the idea of thinking about 'powers' casually. she looks back up. "we wouldn't happen to share one, would we?" maybe they could train together?

notes

tags @JJKab

notes: none!

(Everyone here are some of my favorite people to RP with. Although we are not casual, they will match pace with you, if you need help getting up to speed. It will seem overwhelming here at first with all the storylines, but once you get in and fit in, it will run like clockwork. :) )

@rusticyawn

James McMillan The Bad Boy From The Wild West

James stared at the girl in white.
Well, I guess it'd be better off if I didn't shoot you... He whispered to himself as the light of the manor suddenly went dead. Huh?

@ANDROMADA

NeoClassical said:
Han began to wonder if Haiiro was even worth talking to. She obviously didn't like him. And now that he reminded her of her old curses, he could easily become a victim of one. It would probably be better to leave her alone. In the past, they had many fights as they were like complete opposites. But still, Han couldn't help the flood of emotions he had towards her. He even began to wonder if he should bring up her sister at all.
His thoughts were interrupted by an audible sigh of relief, coming from Haiiro. It was obviously relief from the possibility of her mishearing him. He let his own sigh before she asked her next question. "Oh, me? I was just skipping Umbrology. I don't really need it at all."
"Same here man. Seriously, Umbrology isn't going to teach me jack shit that'll actually be useful for me." Haiiro says, shrugging. "So, how much do you actually know about me?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah I think that's also my class...Hopefully we're in the same class.''
"Y-yeah...hopefully..."

Sirius Shadowmire The Eye of The Void

Sirius stared in bewilderment as the headmaster just... Vanished?
For fuck's sake... I just need directions, not a fucking overdramatic exit... He whispered to himself as he walked out of the headmaster's office. He catches sight of Mei who was walking to the dorms. Hey, you know where the male dorms are? He asked in a reeeeaaally soft voice. He kinda just followed them into the male dorms. Hang on... What the fuck are you doing in the MALE dorms?

@The Royal Keen

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Same here man. Seriously, Umbrology isn't going to teach me jack shit that'll actually be useful for me." Haiiro says, shrugging. "So, how much do you actually know about me?"
"Y-yeah...hopefully..."
''Well...Y'know, I just can't stop to think that you're just too cute.''

...♱She said with a giggle♱...

Mei Junchi

Junchi stopped walking when they spotted the man.
"Oh, hello. I was actually going to the male dor-... I'm going to the male dorms because that's where I was assigned." They said with a sly smile.

Their plan worked, and it never got old. They loved being seen as a "trap", but never really considered themself one. They always saw themself more as a gender shapeshifter, or a shapeshifter in general, and could just change how they looked whenever they wanted. It was a skill they were proud about and wasn't afraid to hide or use for their own purposes.

"Anyways, I'm heading towards the male dorms right now. You can come with me if you want, I got a map."
they said as they waved it around.

no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Confident

Interacting With: Sirius

Tags:
@MrEvilMexican

Users who are viewing this thread

Back