• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko sighed, striding through the entrance of the front entrance of main building for the first time. today had already proved pretty exhausting, having spent the morning saying her goodbyes to family members and putting her stuff away in her dorms, but at least she was finally here. she flipped the screen open on her phone and gave a nervous look around the halls. it seemed like she had arrived a lot later than she expected. she cross-examined the time on her phone with the timetable listed on her schedule, considering what what she should do. should she just slip into this class late? that was probably the best course of action... if she could find it. argh! if there had been something akin to orientation, she hadn't heard about it. she slumped for a moment, overwhelmed by the way things were already unfolding, before inevitably moving forward, checking the numbers on the walls for the one on her sheet. she looked around, hoping to find someone who could maybe help her out.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags none!

notes: if you have a character free, feel free to interact! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh...I'm guessing you're a goddess because you don't get stomach aches...?''
"...What? I'm not a goddess. At least, I'm pretty sure I'm not. Why would you assume that I'm a goddess just because I don't get stomach aches?"

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko sighed, striding through the entrance of the front entrance of main building for the first time. today had already proved pretty exhausting, having spent the morning saying her goodbyes to family members and putting her stuff away in her dorms, but at least she was finally here. she flipped the screen open on her phone and gave a nervous look around the halls. it seemed like she had arrived a lot later than she expected. she cross-examined the time on her phone with the timetable listed on her schedule, considering what what she should do. should she just slip into this class late? that was probably the best course of action... if she could find it. argh! if there had been something akin to orientation, she hadn't heard about it. she slumped for a moment, overwhelmed by the way things were already unfolding, before inevitably moving forward, checking the numbers on the walls for the one on her sheet. she looked around, hoping to find someone who could maybe help her out.

notes

tags none!

notes: if you have a character free, feel free to interact! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

On her way to class, Lena noticed something... outstanding: A girl was walking a bit anxiously forward, looking around nervously, with her phone out

"Welp, here you go, Lena, another freshman" She mumbled quietly, with a smile, as she slowly approached her, and waved

"Hey, do you need any help? You're looking a bit scared" Lena said, tilting her head lightly.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...What? I'm not a goddess. At least, I'm pretty sure I'm not. Why would you assume that I'm a goddess just because I don't get stomach aches?"
''Well...it's just an assumption...''

...♱She said before she saw Seria's cat-like ears. She soon decided to pet Seria♱...

JJKab said:
On her way to class, Lena noticed something... outstanding: A girl was walking a bit anxiously forward, looking around nervously, with her phone out
"Welp, here you go, Lena, another freshman" She mumbled quietly, with a smile, as she slowly approached her, and waved

"Hey, do you need any help? You're looking a bit scared" Lena said, tilting her head lightly.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko stopped, suddenly feeling the presence of someone else's aura. a little later than she would have expected, however, as almost as soon as she notices, she hears them speak. the suddenness makes her jolt slightly, blinking as she sees lena suddenly in front of her. quickly realizes what she had asked, she sighs again, her hand moving to cover her face.
"ah... yeah," she admits bashfully. she knew she'd be a nervous wreck today, but she didn't mean to make it so obvious. she takes a deep breath and straightens herself out.

"i just arrived, actually. i was looking for the, uhm... power controlling class. i'm maiko," she explains, offering her hand to shake.

notes

tags: @JJKab

notes: thank you for picking me up so fast! (/^?^)/

Last edited by a moderator:
rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko stopped, suddenly feeling the presence of someone else's aura. a little later than she would have expected, however, as almost as soon as she notices, she hears them speak. the suddenness makes her jolt slightly, blinking as she sees lena suddenly in front of her. quickly realizes what she had asked, she sighs again, her hand moving to cover her face.
"ah... yeah," she admits bashfully. she knew she'd be a nervous wreck today, but she didn't mean to make it so obvious. she takes a deep breath and straightens herself out.

"i just arrived, actually. i was looking for the, uhm... power controlling class. i'm maiko," she explains, offering her hand to shake.

notes

tags: @JJKab

notes: thank you for picking me up so fast! (/^?^)/

Lena smirked lightly, as she took the girl's hand, and shook it.

"Lena, nice to meet you" She exclaimed, giving her a friendly smile.

"Power controlling classes? I'm heading towards them, actually. You can accompany me, if you want" She offered.

(No problemo (; was bored as heck anyways)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder just kept doing so before stopping after awhile♱...
''But it's so cute, I never saw anyone with cat ears ever!''
Seria blushed, looking away. "N-no one's ever said that to me before..." She was used to being called a freak and made fun of and treated like some sort of joke because of her cat ears and her cat tail...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria blushed, looking away. "N-no one's ever said that to me before..." She was used to being called a freak and made fun of and treated like some sort of joke because of her cat ears and her cat tail...
''Sorry if I made you mad. I just think it's something you should be proud of. Being proud of yourself being the way you are.''

...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Sorry if I made you mad. I just think it's something you should be proud of. Being proud of yourself being the way you are.''
...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...
Seria frowns. "I-I'm not mad... Just... Confused... Usually people call me a freak... or make fun of me..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria frowns. "I-I'm not mad... Just... Confused... Usually people call me a freak... or make fun of me..."
''Many call me a cold-hearted monster. But...I don't let it bother me that much. Honestly, I wouldn't mind growing a tail and ears for life. Besides, you're not a freak at all. You should be someone to be praised as yourself because you were given such gifts.''

...♱She said as she patted her back♱...

''So don't feel bad about it. Just be yourself. No matter what those losers say.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Many call me a cold-hearted monster. But...I don't let it bother me that much. Honestly, I wouldn't mind growing a tail and ears for life. Besides, you're not a freak at all. You should be someone to be praised as yourself because you were given such gifts.''
...♱She said as she patted her back♱...

''So don't feel bad about it. Just be yourself. No matter what those losers say.''
Seria smiles. "...Thanks..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back