• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro stares at Han, seeming more than a bit confused. Some random person knows her name? "Uh...how the hell do you know my name? Do I know you or something?" She asks.
Seria shrugs.
"Hey, I can be angry at times. But, yeah, for the most part I tend to be understanding."
NeoClassical said:
Han frowned. "Ouch." Even though they left on bad terms, he didn't expect her to forget about him completely. After all the moments they shared. He did feel a little hurt. "Do you seriously not remember me?" He asked softly.
Arthur rolled his eyes. "I can't see you being angry." He poked her nose. "You look too innocent and sweet."
''Hmmm...are you guys new to this school?''

NeoClassical said:
Han frowned. "Ouch." Even though they left on bad terms, he didn't expect her to forget about him completely. After all the moments they shared. He did feel a little hurt. "Do you seriously not remember me?" He asked softly.
Haiiro shrugs. "I dunno, you seem kinda familiar. I don't really remember anything from the past ten years though, so, you're probably one of the many damn things I don't remember."

NeoClassical said:
Arthur rolled his eyes. "I can't see you being angry." He poked her nose. "You look too innocent and sweet."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...are you guys new to this school?''
"Well, yeah, I'm new to the school. It's...a lot different then the school I used to go to."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shrugs. "I dunno, you seem kinda familiar. I don't really remember anything from the past ten years though, so, you're probably one of the many damn things I don't remember."

"Well, yeah, I'm new to the school. It's...a lot different then the school I used to go to."
Han chuckled a bit. "Huh....well I guess it's kind of good you don't remember me." He looked down at the ground. "I was kind of an ass....."

Arthur looked over at Seol. "Yeah, I'm new to the school. But I probably know more about it than most here." He patted the book at his side. "This book tends to leave all secrets revealed. And only I can see them." He opened the pages and revealed hem to the others. They were blank. "I actually see paragraphs of information. I don't know what you see but..." He shrugged.

@HimeragiSeiker

AriaTheWatcher said:

NeoClassical said:
Han chuckled a bit. "Huh....well I guess it's kind of good you don't remember me." He looked down at the ground. "I was kind of an ass....."
Arthur looked over at Seol. "Yeah, I'm new to the school. But I probably know more about it than most here." He patted the book at his side. "This book tends to leave all secrets revealed. And only I can see them." He opened the pages and revealed hem to the others. They were blank. "I actually see paragraphs of information. I don't know what you see but..." He shrugged.

@HimeragiSeiker
''I might be able to if I dunno. I bite you?''

''Ah well...welcome Seria.''

...♱Cinder said with a smile♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I might be able to if I dunno. I bite you?''
''Ah well...welcome Seria.''

...♱Cinder said with a smile♱...

Arthur shrugged his shoulders. "Nah. It doesn't work that way." He have a slight smile. "It's not my power that allows me to see it. It's my race. I am a StoryTeller. No one is allowed to see our stories unless we give permission." He chuckled. "It's like the strings of the universe. You cannot see them. No matter how hard you try."

NeoClassical said:
"Meh, whatever. So, who the fuck are you and how do you know me?" Haiiro asks.

NeoClassical said:
Arthur shrugged his shoulders. "Nah. It doesn't work that way." He have a slight smile. "It's not my power that allows me to see it. It's my race. I am a StoryTeller. No one is allowed to see our stories unless we give permission." He chuckled. "It's like the strings of the universe. You cannot see them. No matter how hard you try."
''Hmmm...I see...''

...♱She said before she yawned♱...

''By the way, I could go for a vanilla ice cream right now..''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Meh, whatever. So, who the fuck are you and how do you know me?" Haiiro asks.
Han raised an eyebrow. "It seems you've gotten more aggressive as well." He sighed. "I guess I should just start over...." He shook his head slowly. Shame. "I am Han Alister." He gave a slight bow. "Friendly demon. At your service." He chuckled at his introduction. He hadn't said that line in awhile.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...I see...''
...♱She said before she yawned♱...

''By the way, I could go for a vanilla ice cream right now..''
Arthur chuckled. "I guess everyone has a sweet tooth around here." He wrote a few sentences in his book and a vanilla ice cream cone appeared in his hands. "Here." He extended it towards Seol.

NeoClassical said:
Arthur chuckled. "I guess everyone has a sweet tooth around here." He wrote a few sentences in his book and a vanilla ice cream cone appeared in his hands. "Here." He extended it towards Seol.
''Thank you. Y'know, now that I think about it...you can almost be Santa Claus.''

...♱She said with a giggle before taking the ice cream and began to enjoy it. Basically lick it♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Thank you. Y'know, now that I think about it...you can almost be Santa Claus.''
...♱She said with a giggle before taking the ice cream and began to enjoy it. Basically lick it♱...
Arthur allowed a smile to appear on his face. "I've actually thought about it." He nodded slowly. "By why be a figure of imagination told by parents to make their kids think there is good magic in the world. No, why would I want to only make people smile for about a month every year? I rather make people happy every day. Every month. Every year."

NeoClassical said:
Arthur allowed a smile to appear on his face. "I've actually thought about it." He nodded slowly. "By why be a figure of imagination told by parents to make their kids think there is good magic in the world. No, why would I want to only make people smile for about a month every year? I rather make people happy every day. Every month. Every year."
''So...fortune teller?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''So...fortune teller?''
Arthur pondered that job title for a moment before proceeding to shake his head. "Nah. I would hate to give people bad fortunes. Even though I can alter their destiny however I want, I wouldn't be able to make everyone have good lives. People would begin to suspect something and then I would be crowded with people."

NeoClassical said:
Arthur pondered that job title for a moment before proceeding to shake his head. "Nah. I would hate to give people bad fortunes. Even though I can alter their destiny however I want, I wouldn't be able to make everyone have good lives. People would begin to suspect something and then I would be crowded with people."
''Alright...I wonder could you even write who to make your girlfriend?''

...♱She said as she continued to eat her ice cream♱...

NeoClassical said:
Han raised an eyebrow. "It seems you've gotten more aggressive as well." He sighed. "I guess I should just start over...." He shook his head slowly. Shame. "I am Han Alister." He gave a slight bow. "Friendly demon. At your service." He chuckled at his introduction. He hadn't said that line in awhile.
Haiiro crossed her arms. "You still haven't answered the question of how you know me."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright...I wonder could you even write who to make your girlfriend?''
...♱She said as she continued to eat her ice cream♱...
Arthur shrugged and chuckled. "If I wanted to....yes." He smiled before tilting his head. "I don't do it though. Why do you ask?" He questioned

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro crossed her arms. "You still haven't answered the question of how you know me."
Han sighed. "We dated for awhile." He smiled. "We met after you destroyed a wing of the old school. We then went to hell and you helped me out and blah blah blah." He shrugged. "I guess all of it doesn't matter anymore."

NeoClassical said:
Arthur shrugged and chuckled. "If I wanted to....yes." He smiled before tilting his head. "I don't do it though. Why do you ask?" He questioned
Han sighed. "We dated for awhile." He smiled. "We met after you destroyed a wing of the old school. We then went to hell and you helped me out and blah blah blah." He shrugged. "I guess all of it doesn't matter anymore."
''I'm just curious~''

''Hey Seria, after lunch or after school, could I show you around school?''

@AriaTheWatcher

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm just curious~''

@AriaTheWatcher
Arthur raised an eyebrow. "Well okay." He opened his book and turned the page to a section with a hamburger drawing. He touched the drawing and pulled an actual hamburger from the book. He began to eat.

NeoClassical said:
Arthur raised an eyebrow. "Well okay." He opened his book and turned the page to a section with a hamburger drawing. He touched the drawing and pulled an actual hamburger from the book. He began to eat.
ima wait for Aria xD ))

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

[media]

[/media]

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_mnrivvH6F91rercezo1_400.gif

Rini blinked when she heard a voice behind her, quickly turning around as she heard it, her heart fluttering. She'd recognised that voice anywhere, even if he did look a bit different, he looked older. But she supposed they both looked different since they last saw one another, him even more so though. Before she knew it, her eyes had teared up a little, she didn't mean to get emotional but she couldn't help it, processing her emotions wasn't her strong point and after all, she thought he was dead. Wiping the tears that had formed in the corners of her eyes, she smiled gently "I-I missed you too..." She said as she looked up at him.

Extra Info

School courtyard under a tree

Meeting Misafune

Mood:

Emotional

Objective:

Managing her emotional state

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](If anyone needs an rp partner, I have Hector, and Helen free, along with Giselle and Scarlett, and Aika)

[/QUOTE]
(Welp, Count me in: Got Fricka and Lena free, which one would you like?)

NeoClassical said:
"Dated? I call bullshit. I would never date someone who looks like a complete loser, in other words someone like you." Haiiro states, shrugging. "...Wait, are you being honest or just messing with me? Messing with someone who can't remember things is just a dick move."

HimeragiSeiker said:
"O-oh. Sure! It'd be nice to have you show me around the school..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Dated? I call bullshit. I would never date someone who looks like a complete loser, in other words someone like you." Haiiro states, shrugging. "...Wait, are you being honest or just messing with me? Messing with someone who can't remember things is just a dick move."
"O-oh. Sure! It'd be nice to have you show me around the school..."
''Alright, but uhhh...when? Now or...After school?''

...♱Cinder asked as she tilted her head♱...

@NeoClassical

Users who are viewing this thread

Back