• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Lena smirked lightly, as she took the girl's hand, and shook it.
"Lena, nice to meet you" She exclaimed, giving her a friendly smile.

"Power controlling classes? I'm heading towards them, actually. You can accompany me, if you want" She offered.

(No problemo (; was bored as heck anyways)

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"nice to meet you!" maiko seconds. at her offer, mai's face lightens considerably. "really? ah, thank you!" she chirps. "i've never even been in a building this big, so i admittedly panicked... how long have you been attending?" she asks.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags @JJKab

notes: had to take care of a kitten real quick! o3o

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"nice to meet you!" maiko seconds. at her offer, mai's face lightens considerably. "really? ah, thank you!" she chirps. "i've never even been in a building this big, so i admittedly panicked... how long have you been attending?" she asks.

notes

tags @JJKab

notes: had to take care of a kitten real quick! o3o

"It's my second year here, for your information." Lena said, smiling, as they slowly kept on walking, headed towards their respectfull classes.

"As of curiosity.... What do you like to do, when you're bored? Maybe we could hang out sometimes?" She said, looking over at Maiko, with a sincere smile.

"We could go swimmiiiing, I could show you around the school, do... Oh, wait a second... Do you live in dorms?" Lena asked, tilting her head.

(Sure. Also, I guess the editing of the message took you some time as well)

Roman said:
Hayate had finally finished up some work at the castle he lived in with Thana and his children along with their servants. He went to the highest point he could find which was a cliff that looked over the village. He smiled, feeling successful as he looked over his work. "I have a weird feeling, Hayate." Hayate sighed and closed his eyes. He was now standing in front of the Nine-Tails. "Feeling about what?" he asked. The Nine-Tails pointed at him, "It's an energy... I don't know who's but I don't like it." Hayate sighed and shook his head as he opened his eyes and stared out into the distance. "You're worrying too much."
tumblr_nmdzq8jJqm1sat0yfo1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_ml05ry1fOY1qmygffo1_500.gif

Masahi

~

The Usurper, Hero, and Mask

~

...?Masahi transversed the village using Kamui to slip past anything that may hinder him. Truly he had come with a singular objective, but the dual traces of the nine-tails' power intrigued him to no end. After getting close enough to the castle of Thanatos, Masahi pulled down his hood and looked around. To him there was easily twenty to thirty ways to lure out the person he was after. But if Masahi wanted to learn about why there was two different traces of the nine-tails energy, he'd have to stay at least semi-civil. With that in mind he looked around with his Tengan until he spotted a building with no one inside of it. After that he launched large black metal stakes at the building, easily making enough noise to draw people's attention?...

no slide no slide no slide

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"Dated? I call bullshit. I would never date someone who looks like a complete loser, in other words someone like you." Haiiro states, shrugging. "...Wait, are you being honest or just messing with me? Messing with someone who can't remember things is just a dick move."
"O-oh. Sure! It'd be nice to have you show me around the school..."
Han had to admit, that was a shot through the heart. "I'm not messing with you." He laughed to himself. "Hell, I'm as surprised as you are that we dated. I'm just a demon. You're the goddam goddess of Destruction." He shook his head. "Besides. That obviously doesn't matter anymore."

JJKab said:
"It's my second year here, for your information." Lena said, smiling, as they slowly kept on walking, headed towards their respectfull classes.
"As of curiosity.... What do you like to do, when you're bored? Maybe we could hang out sometimes?" She said, looking over at Maiko, with a sincere smile.

"We could go swimmiiiing, I could show you around the school, do... Oh, wait a second... Do you live in dorms?" Lena asked, tilting her head.

(Sure. Also, I guess the editing of the message took you some time as well)

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"two years here... i can't imagine," maiko remarked in awe. maybe it would get more normal over time, but she couldn't even fathom the day to day happenings here.

she thought about it for a moment. she looked blankly, realizing she actually didn't have that many social hobbies, beyond spending time with her siblings or things she would do on her own, usually.
"not much," she confesses, pursing her lips. "i didn't really get out of the house much at home... but i'm up for anything, really!" she smiles.

she blinks.
"i do. why?"

notes

tags @JJKab

notes: yeah... i'm used to taking a lot of time and doing a lot of editing to a post, so i'm not really accustomed to the pace. ^^" i'll get better at it the more i post, i think!

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"two years here... i can't imagine," maiko remarked in awe. maybe it would get more normal over time, but she couldn't even fathom the day to day happenings here.

she thought about it for a moment. she looked blankly, realizing she actually didn't have that many social hobbies, beyond spending time with her siblings or things she would do on her own, usually.
"not much," she confesses, pursing her lips. "i didn't really get out of the house much at home... but i'm up for anything, really!" she smiles.

she blinks.
"i do. why?"

notes

tags @JJKab

notes: yeah... i'm used to taking a lot of time and doing a lot of editing to a post, so i'm not really accustomed to the pace. ^^" i'll get better at it the more i post, i think!

"Nothing, really." Lena said, shrugging. That girl seemed okay, Lena thought to herself.

"I'm actually curious: What are your powers?" She asked, smiling lightly at Maiko.

"I just wanted to know if we'd have something in common"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh...I'm 19.''
...♱She said as she giggled a bit♱...

''It's kinda nice to drink wine..''
Seria sighs. "I don't even know how old I actually am... nobody knows my actual birthday, and, well, I don't know how old I am. So, I kinda lie sometimes to do things I shouldn't. Don't tell anyone though!"

NeoClassical said:
Han had to admit, that was a shot through the heart. "I'm not messing with you." He laughed to himself. "Hell, I'm as surprised as you are that we dated. I'm just a demon. You're the goddam goddess of Destruction." He shook his head. "Besides. That obviously doesn't matter anymore."
"Why the hell does EVERYONE forget that I'm also the goddess of Chaos? It's so damn annoying! It pisses me the hell off!!!" Haiiro says angrily, punching a locker.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria sighs. "I don't even know how old I actually am... nobody knows my actual birthday, and, well, I don't know how old I am. So, I kinda lie sometimes to do things I shouldn't. Don't tell anyone though!"
"Why the hell does EVERYONE forget that I'm also the goddess of Chaos? It's so damn annoying! It pisses me the hell off!!!" Haiiro says angrily, punching a locker.
''I won't~''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Han held out his hands. "Oh. I didn't forget that part." He chuckled. "With all the chaotic curses you would put on me, how could I forget?" He nodded. "Say, have you ever met a guy named Ansom? I mean I doubt you remember but since you were both Godly beings, I figured you would've met before." He smiled. "You two would really hit it off."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's alright. I can keep secrets.''
"...Thanks... Hey, what class do you have next?"

NeoClassical said:
Han held out his hands. "Oh. I didn't forget that part." He chuckled. "With all the chaotic curses you would put on me, how could I forget?" He nodded. "Say, have you ever met a guy named Ansom? I mean I doubt you remember but since you were both Godly beings, I figured you would've met before." He smiled. "You two would really hit it off."
"Chaotic curses? You must've really deserved 'em then. Or I must've reaaaally liked freaking you out. So, what kind of curses did I do? Horde of giant spiders? Storm cloud following you around? What kind?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Chaotic curses? You must've really deserved 'em then. Or I must've reaaaally liked freaking you out. So, what kind of curses did I do? Horde of giant spiders? Storm cloud following you around? What kind?"
''Hmmm...Crap, I think I forgot....what do you have next? I might be able to remember...''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Han laughed. "Nah. Nothing like that." He frowned. "It would always involve me changing genders. It was so stupid. Like one curse would make me have a gender change is anyone said the word 'change'." He shrugged his shoulders before continuing. "You never really did any damage to me. I think you loved me too much." He muttered the last part in a sad tone.

NeoClassical said:
Han laughed. "Nah. Nothing like that." He frowned. "It would always involve me changing genders. It was so stupid. Like one curse would make me have a gender change is anyone said the word 'change'." He shrugged his shoulders before continuing. "You never really did any damage to me. I think you loved me too much." He muttered the last part in a sad tone.
"...Huh. I don't remember ever using curses like that... Sounds like it would freak someone out though... I dunno, maybe I'll cursing someone like that some time."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...Crap, I think I forgot....what do you have next? I might be able to remember...''
"...I...don't quite remember... I think it's combat training, but, I don't get why I have that class... I've never even been in a fight before..."

Han rolled his eyes. "Yeah. I don't know how badly a girl would react but guys hate that stuff. Our masculinity is all we have." He chuckled. "Anyway...I'm probably bothering you." He sighed. "And you obviously don't remember anything about me...so I don't want to be a bother."

@AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:
Han rolled his eyes. "Yeah. I don't know how badly a girl would react but guys hate that stuff. Our masculinity is all we have." He chuckled. "Anyway...I'm probably bothering you." He sighed. "And you obviously don't remember anything about me...so I don't want to be a bother."
@AriaTheWatcher
"Meh, I don't mind talking. I mean, beats just wandering the fucking hallway and doing nothing. You know, I'm kinda glad you brought up that kind of curse. I'm going to add that to my official list of best curse ideas." Haiiro says, smiling as an actual list appears in her hand, and she quickly rights it down before the list promptly disappears.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Meh, I don't mind talking. I mean, beats just wandering the fucking hallway and doing nothing. You know, I'm kinda glad you brought up that kind of curse. I'm going to add that to my official list of best curse ideas." Haiiro says, smiling as an actual list appears in her hand, and she quickly rights it down before the list promptly disappears.
Han shrugged. "I guess that's true." He leaned against the wall. "Geez...you're telling me that you don't remember anything? Wow. That's a shame." He began to talk quieter. "It must suck to not remember your first."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back