• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
"Perfect." Arthur smiled. "I guess we can all eat together." He nodded and looked at Fiery Seria. "As my way of saying sorry to both of you." He sat down at the table. "So cake is good I guess." He wrote something on the table and a large chocolate cake appeared. "Eat up."
@HimeragiSeiker

@AriaTheWatcher
AriaTheWatcher said:
"Ooooh, chocolate cake!~" Seria exclaims, smiling. She promptly starts eating the cake because why the heck wouldn't she? It's chocolate cake!
''A-Ah..no. I'm not hungry...though I need to talk to someone...''

''Talk to who?''

...?The masked girl came back. This time without those bandages?...

...?This had startled Cinder and caused her to freak out a little?...

''Seol! Ah what the hell......huh? You're bandages are gone...''

''It's just something to hide my identity. A class representative shouldn't be skipping class. Unless there was special task at hand..''

''What was that book anyway?''

''Well...I want to introduce Cataclysm Obsidian. Since no one possesses it but me. I already introduced it to two others. You are my third. Though for you, I gave you something more interesting...Ignited Cataclysm Obsidian...just by touching it, it can burn.''

Slaxt said:
Akuren started to put the rattle toy in his mouth as his mother relaxed into the bench. He slowly covered it in his saliva and took it out of his mouth, shaking it violently throwing the saliva everywhere but on himself and his mother.
"Hey now!" Thana said to him while laughing as she made sure she wasnt covered in his saliva and then laughed and kissed his head

Roman said:
Luke thought about Rena's question for a bit. He then shook his head and looked at her, "Maybe not... I don't see much reason to go of everything's changed from the last time we were there... Besides the fact that things have changed." Ha added. "I just want to do something relaxing today..."
"Liiiike sitting with a beautiful girl and being lazy?" She asked him with a grin

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Mitsu asked neo if she maybe wanted to head some where)

[/QUOTE]
''Hmmm...maybe we can go eat out at a restaurant? We can take Mika also.''

JJKab said:
As Greg made his way towards his class, he noticed something, which made him grin widely: A girl with blue hair, blue clothes was slowly walking forward, looking around anxiously. It was Ariel. He approached her from behind and just walked after her for few meters, before putting his hands on her eyes, covering them
"Guess who?" He asked, moving his head closer to Ariel's ears, whispering.
@Nona (Here you go.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe we should go to the school. maybe make a new friend?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
''Well...alright. But we also need to plan the wedding..''

TheDragoon said:
((I'll start interacting once school is done for me.))
((That's fine with me, take as much time as you need~ I just wanted to make sure to include her in the master post. I hope that start off was okay))

@Mashiro Shiina[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

giphy_zps3smbtbid.gif

...♅Akira held his finger on the communication system as he was told about the damages within the male dorms. With a sigh, Akira spoke as he stood up♅...

Ugh.. really? I'll go check it out.

...♅Akira then vanished and reappeared just outside of the destroyed dorm room. He raised his hand and repaired the damages. He then vanished and reappeared within his office. He spoke as he sat down and sighed once more♅...

There, all done~ Who destroys their own room? That's just weird..

no slide no slide no slide

[/centerblock]

ANDROMADA said:
"O-oh yeah!" Let's have some fun." Evan chanted to James.
@MrEvilMexican
Faust Windfallow The Plague Doctor

Faust sighed to himself.
I can't believe I actually did that... He picked up the briefcase and walked into the basement.

James McMillan The Bad Boy From The Wild West

James picked up his flamethrower and aimed it at Evan. Well, I'll fight ya' He challenged Evan. As long as THAT girl over there doesn't burn me into a crisp.

@ANDROMADA

((Sorry for not responding. Didn't get a notification. :P ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
aX6PuNj.png

f7b823be8264e4706eb0dbba9021b1e0f8d98a37_hq.gif

It was really interesting to be talking to Ansom of all people about school. They were both deities of forces of the universe much larger than any puny creature that actually needed to attend classes. Half the time they would meet, it wouldnt even be on Earth. So to be talking to him about classes was actually pretty entertaining to Violetta. She chuckled at his response, folding up her schedule and stuffing it in the bag slung on her shoulder.

"I share your opinion on the calculus," Violetta nodded, placing a hand on her stomach. In truth she really had no interest in class, or going to school. It was a waste of time that she could be spending doing other things. Now that she was thinking about it, she did have some shopping to do. "Say, if I skip class to go shopping, would you come with me? A pregnant girl could always use some help with the heavy lifting~"

no slide
no slide
Ansom listened to Vio speak, chuckling at her common emotions towards the hellish math class, calculus. She seemed to be thinking about what to do, going silent for a brief moment before she then spoke up with her final answer.

"Of course I'll help you with shopping." Ansom nodded before frowning. "Unless it's like shopping for clothes or something. That's so ridiculously boring. I rather sit in a room filled with people like Serenity." He let out a chuckle to show that he was teasing. Of course he was over exaggerating it. Serenity was definitely worse than anything.

He tilted his head at Vio. "And besides, I know how girls shop. They always bring lists and sorts which only takes more time to find the items." He pointed to us and made a body builder poser. "Us guys get done quick. Without me, you'll take forever. School will be out by the time you're done." He smiled at his goddess sister.

Arthur laughed at Black Cat's reaction to the cake before listening to what this Seol had to say before jotting down a few notes in his notepad. With a smile and simply watched Nice Seria devour the cake. He wasn't really a cake guy but even if he was, Seria didn't seem to be like the one to share.

@AriaTheWatcher

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...I haven't grown an inch really...but...I mean I guess...?''

~*Amara*~

tumblr_mk54qw7J9t1r6qhvto1_500.gif

She looked over Arako then looked over herself "Huh." She said simply, that was a weird one alright... "Oh well~" she said with a simple shrug, not dwelling on the matter much further. Smiling gently she looked at Arako "Anyways~" she looked at the school behind her for a moment "So, how's school going so far?" She asked curiously.

Extra Info

School gates

Talking with Arako

Mood:

Curious

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Arako

Tags:

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

utanocecil_zpsc65c4ea2.png

"I might just go off the fact he wouldn't mind. We're adults... Well I am. He doesn't age like a human." Cecil said as he looked at her with a smile. He then thought for a moment before looking at his phone. He had gotten a text from Aaron just a second ago. "Hey! We can meet up with him right now!"

More Info

Their café

Mood:

Happy

Talking with Maya

Objective:

Getting ready to close soon

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags: @Nona

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif

Maya nodded and smiled lightly. If he thought that was the thing to do then that was okay with her. Turning to peek out to the front of the café, and the last of the customers had left. Hopping off where she sat she went to collect the bill and clean up the empty cups, having the tray in one hand she then walked to the door and changed the sign on it to closed "And we are officially closed for the day~" she said before Cecil talked of the text. "Ah, really? That was pretty good timing" she said as she went back to the kitchen to quickly wash the plates and finish up.

Extra Info

Their café

Closing up

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Wash dishes

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

JJKab said:
@Nona (Here you go.)

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel let a small squeak when her eyes were covered, the sudden darkness spooked her a bit but she immediately relaxed when she heard a more than familiar voice whisper into her ear. Giggling softly she spoke "uhm, I might need a clue" she joked.

Extra Info

Outside classroom

Talking with Gregory

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel let a small squeak when her eyes were covered, the sudden darkness spooked her a bit but she immediately relaxed when she heard a more than familiar voice whisper into her ear. Giggling softly she spoke "uhm, I might need a clue" she joked.

Extra Info

Outside classroom

Talking with Gregory

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

Gregory laughed gently, as he slowly circled around Ariel. When he was in front of her, he gave her a light kiss on her lips, before uncovering her eyes.

"Is this enough?" He asked, smiling slyly, as he slowly hugged her.

"I missed ya, you know?"

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/bORDER][/bg][/centerblock]

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_nltjzckkXX1txt22yo1_500.gif

Standing at the doorframe of Chiharu's room, she smiled lightly at the girl before something caught her eye. She stared curiously at the butterfly that was now fluttering around her...Where did that come from? She held out her hand giving it somewhere to land, which it did. Blinking a few times she noticed it was made of paper. Not only that but it had a note written on it. It was then she began to read it... Her eyes widened a bit...This was from...no, that can't be right...can it? Tensing up a little she put the note in her pocket. "I-I'll visit later Chiharu, I promise" she said, giving the girl a hug before she left the infirmary. Of course she remembered what tree that was, that day was an eventful day indeed, the start of their crazy journey. She quickly made her way there, not sprinting, but walking really fast. She wanted to make sure her assumption was right. As she approached the tree she slowed down, approaching it at a normal pace. She couldn't help but feel anxious as she stood at the spot, hoping she had read the note right. Who else would give her such a note, no one else knew about the antler incident. Looking around for a while, she saw no one, she felt a little disheartened by the fact that noone was showing up, but still stood patiently...

Extra Info

Under a tree

Waiting underneath it

Mood:

Anxious

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

((Ok. Just send em' my way. :P ))

Sirius Shadowmire The Eye of The Void

Sirius walked into the school gates, carrying nothing but a bag and a grey orb with runes carved into it. *sigh* I'm going to hope I don't bump into some unsavory characters... Wouldn't want to get into a fight so early... First day. He walked into the headmaster's office and sloooooooooowly pushed the door open. Hello? I'm the new transfer student. He said forlornly. Sorry, I got into a fight before I came here and the map, along with alot of other stuff got disintegrated. And I have no idea which dorm room is mine.

@Fukushima Akira

Takeshi Takahashi The Fallen Swordsman God

Takeshi wandered around the school yard, with absolutely nothing to do. He had finished all his classes.
This just got suddenly boring. Wasn't very nice of James to blast me through those doors... He whispered to himself as he sat under a tree. Well, let's just hope something happens. Other than those gods sending assassins after me...

@JJKab ( :P Just send one of your OCs my way. I have no idea where they are. xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back