• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria frowns. "Hey! I'm not bad luck..."
(( ...Oh god xD ))
(Sorry...hanging with the girly friend.)

Arthur chuckled before beginning to laugh more loudly, remembering all the events that happened to her. "You're totally bad luck." He shook his head. "Anyway. Come on."

NeoClassical said:
(Sorry...hanging with the girly friend.)
Arthur chuckled before beginning to laugh more loudly, remembering all the events that happened to her. "You're totally bad luck." He shook his head. "Anyway. Come on."
"...Fine, but I'm not bad luck!" Seria says, sighing.

Nona said:

~*Character Master post part 3*~

((Feel free to interact with any of them :D ))

--------------

~*Mizuki Notaro*~

tumblr_mc9esdtdMC1qj6me2o1_500.gif

Mizuki looked at her timetable as she left the announcement hall, reading it over, it was a shame that they had to go to that speech because she had (thought she had at least) finally found the person she was looking for and then was told her had to leave. Ah, well, she guessed she would see him around again. Tucking the thought aside, the young princess' eyes glazed over her timetable. Music. Her first class was music which was great. She could feel a smile crawling across her face as she then went to find the classroom. Upon reaching there, she found the note saying the class had been moved to outdoors. Well that was even better. Turning on her heel she went to the courtyard to attend her class, just in time too, they were calling the roll to make sure everyone was present. Once that was done she looked around her class, a familiar face coming into view. Ah, it was the boy again. Guess he wouldn't be to hard to find after all. Holding her harp in one hand and waving with the other, she made her way towards him. "Guess were in the same class too" she said smiling "Mind if I join you?" She asked, gesturing to the spot beside him, wondering if she could sit there.

Extra Info

School courtyard

Talking with Kansuke

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kansuke

Tags:

~*Maya Radkov*~

wpid-screenshot_2014-11-08-09-23-52-11.png

Maya finished leaving the last order out to the remaining customers. Coming back to the counter again she sat next to Cecil, smiling lightly. "So...we can wait to pick somewhere to live another time if you want to talk with Aaron first to let him know and stuff" she said tilting her head lightly, she didn't want to rush it if he wished to talk it over or anything, after all even though they ran the café and were together quite a while, it was still a big step.

Extra Info

Their café

Serving the last customers

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

giphy.gif

Elaena wandered out of the hall after the speech...what was the speech about? She had no idea, it didn't interest her enough for her to stay awake, the only reason why she was awake now was that her brother nudged her with his elbow to wake her up. Yawning and stretching a little, she slowly pulled out her time table, looking at it with a glazed over look in her eyes, she wasnt close to awake yet.

Extra Info

School ground

Reading her time table

Mood:

Sleepy

Objective:

Don't fall asleep

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

@Any one

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

Cecil-Aijima-uta-no-prince-sama-35231738-544-336.png

Cecil had took out his phone and looked at the time. He tried calling, Aaron while Maya was delivering the last order, but he didn't answer. "Darn..." He whispered as he put the phone back in his pocket. He put his hands on the counter and hung his head for a moment, before he heard Maya's voice. It brought a smile to his face, and he looked at her. He could... But Aaron wasn't picking up. "I can't. He won't answer the phone and knowing him he's probably working."

More Info

Their café

Mood:

Relaxed

Talking with Maya

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags: @Nona

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Arako soon went to the gate since she was kinda bored on her lunch break. She soon saw her mother and waved to her before she started walking over?...

~*Amara*~

23909.jpg

Just as she was about to walk off and and continue her walk. Amara stopped in her tracks when she saw a face she knew. Smiling brightly at the sight of her daughter coming towards her she waved back.

Extra Info

School gates

Waving to Arako

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Arako

Tags:

Nona said:

~*Amara*~

23909.jpg

Just as she was about to walk off and and continue her walk. Amara stopped in her tracks when she saw a face she knew. Smiling brightly at the sight of her daughter coming towards her she waved back.

Extra Info

School gates

Waving to Arako

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Arako

Tags:

...?Arako smiled before running to her mom before stopping in front of her. She was kind of her height now. Though she was surprised. Amara used to be taller?...

''Mom, you used to be taller..''

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

Cecil-Aijima-uta-no-prince-sama-35231738-544-336.png

Cecil had took out his phone and looked at the time. He tried calling, Aaron while Maya was delivering the last order, but he didn't answer. "Darn..." He whispered as he put the phone back in his pocket. He put his hands on the counter and hung his head for a moment, before he heard Maya's voice. It brought a smile to his face, and he looked at her. He could... But Aaron wasn't picking up. "I can't. He won't answer the phone and knowing him he's probably working."

More Info

Their café

Mood:

Relaxed

Talking with Maya

Objective:

N/A

~*Maya Radkov*~

photo.jpg

Maya smiled back at him when he looked at her. Listening to his words she then nodded "Ah, right, I see" she answered as she sat on the counter, looking down and kicking her legs a little before speaking again "So, what're we doing then? Are we waiting until you talk it over?" She asked curiously. As excited as she was about it. She didn't mind if he wanted to wait a little longer.

Extra Info

Their café

Talking with Cecil

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Get ready to close up the café

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Arako smiled before running to her mom before stopping in front of her. She was kind of her height now. Though she was surprised. Amara used to be taller☫...
''Mom, you used to be taller..''

~*Amara*~

Amara gave her a confused look as she tilted her head a little. She didn't think she had at all... "Really? Are you sure you haven't just gotten taller? I feel the same..." She said tapping a finger to her chin as she looked Arako up and down curiously.

Extra Info

School gates

Talking with Arako

Mood:

Confused

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Arako

Tags:

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Psh, jeez...well I guess it's nice to get that feel...''
...?She said before sipping some more of her margarita?...

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Amelia Rossi

~ Friend of many

tumblr_minwtxPEpL1qgbnwvo3_500.jpg

Amelia looked at Melanie and Miltia before leaning on the table. "I... Guess." She said with a sigh. The nightclub didn't seem fun anymore, but drinking was definitely still going to happen. "You know... I might just make a quick liquor stop and head home. Drink my brains out there..."

More Info

Nightclub

Mood:

Thinking

Deciding what to do

Objective:

Doesn't know yet...

Interacting with: Melanie and Miltia

Nona said:

~*Amara*~

Amara gave her a confused look as she tilted her head a little. She didn't think she had at all... "Really? Are you sure you haven't just gotten taller? I feel the same..." She said tapping a finger to her chin as she looked Arako up and down curiously.

Extra Info

School gates

Talking with Arako

Mood:

Confused

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Arako

Tags:

''Well...I haven't grown an inch really...but...I mean I guess...?''

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Amelia Rossi

~ Friend of many

tumblr_minwtxPEpL1qgbnwvo3_500.jpg

Amelia looked at Melanie and Miltia before leaning on the table. "I... Guess." She said with a sigh. The nightclub didn't seem fun anymore, but drinking was definitely still going to happen. "You know... I might just make a quick liquor stop and head home. Drink my brains out there..."

More Info

Nightclub

Mood:

Thinking

Deciding what to do

Objective:

Doesn't know yet...

Interacting with: Melanie and Miltia

''Oh I thought you were drunk...Eh, oh well....''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Fine, but I'm not bad luck!" Seria says, sighing.
Arthur rolled his eyes. "You are bad luck. But not for long." He smiled as they walked to the cafeteria. "Anything you want in particular."

Faust Windfallow The Plague Doctor

Faust put the book on the table and picked the suitcase back up.
Yeah, whatever. Now I'm back. Now get out. You have your own dorms. Faust said coldly. I would assume you kids didn't summon some giant monstrosity did you?

@ANDROMADA

Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

photo.jpg

Maya smiled back at him when he looked at her. Listening to his words she then nodded "Ah, right, I see" she answered as she sat on the counter, looking down and kicking her legs a little before speaking again "So, what're we doing then? Are we waiting until you talk it over?" She asked curiously. As excited as she was about it. She didn't mind if he wanted to wait a little longer.

Extra Info

Their café

Talking with Cecil

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Get ready to close up the café

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

utanocecil_zpsc65c4ea2.png

"I might just go off the fact he wouldn't mind. We're adults... Well I am. He doesn't age like a human." Cecil said as he looked at her with a smile. He then thought for a moment before looking at his phone. He had gotten a text from Aaron just a second ago. "Hey! We can meet up with him right now!"

More Info

Their café

Mood:

Happy

Talking with Maya

Objective:

Getting ready to close soon

"Actually, about the dorms... I kinda need a place to stay since uhh... well Ari blew up my dorm room there is no where else for me to go. And Akira seems like he couldn't give less of a fuck about it to fix it. Isn't he the principal anyways? You'd think he'd be jumping on the instant for school property damage." Evan asked.

@MrEvilMexican

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Then go ahead, be my guest. He's there.)

[/QUOTE]
okay xD when should she meet? or could she even meet Isabella?

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Arthur rolled his eyes. "You are bad luck. But not for long." He smiled as they walked to the cafeteria. "Anything you want in particular."
"To be honest, I'm hungry enough to eat just about anything... I kinda skipped out on breakfast this morning. I was in bit of a rush."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"To be honest, I'm hungry enough to eat just about anything... I kinda skipped out on breakfast this morning. I was in bit of a rush."
"Oh really?" Arthur raised an eyebrow. "So did I." He chuckled as they neared the cafeteria. "But no preferences? You don't have a favorite dish or whatever?"

NeoClassical said:
"Oh really?" Arthur raised an eyebrow. "So did I." He chuckled as they neared the cafeteria. "But no preferences? You don't have a favorite dish or whatever?"
"Well...I prefer sweet things...but really I'd be willing to eat just about anything."

Nona said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

large.gif

Camilla nodded and smiled enthusiastically when he mentioned going to class, she quickly followed behind him as he made his way to the classroom, he seemed to know where it was better than her anyways. Upon reaching the door, she walked past him, looking all around the classroom as Kaname had taken a seat. It was rather far down...wouldn't it be hard to hear back there? Oh well, she sat at the table near him, watching with curious eyes as he put his arms behind his head, she contemplated copying his action at first but then simple rested her head in her hands instead.

Extra Info

Classroom

Waiting on class to start?

Mood:

Curious/happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kaname

Tags:

For today, Kaname was sporting a rather calmer appearance than usual. His hair had flattened down, and his irises had shifted to that of a darker shade of blue. He was evidently in his calm state of mind, and in fact, looked quite regular as any 'human' would.

Kaname quietly shifted his gaze off to the side of the floor, having dropped his hands off to dangle minutes beforehand. Camilla had sat close by, but he decided against bothering her. After all, she wanted to learn, whereas he could care less. Even so, his mind was in a different place. Thus, it was truly impossible for him to focus.

tumblr_o3kds7Z9ZX1td5qjgo1_540.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
okay xD when should she meet? or could she even meet Isabella?
((Well. He's in the classroom, so if she has that same class, that would be decent. Isabella? Well, she's on reserve for someone.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back