• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne sighed as the plants did not come back to life. "This is useless. When will I ever have to heal a damn flower?" She muttered before shaking her head and putting her hand back to her side. But she wasn't one to give up. "I just need to do more reasearch on them I guess." She sighed. "Do you have a computer?" She asked Gregory.
@JJKab
"At my place. I've got touchphone with me, though. If you want to, I can borrow it to you" Gregory said, looking at Suzanne, as he pulled her pretty new touchphone out, and held it out to her

JJKab said:
"At my place. I've got touchphone with me, though. If you want to, I can borrow it to you" Gregory said, looking at Suzanne, as he pulled her pretty new touchphone out, and held it out to her
Suzanne looked at the phone. She could feel the various energy coming off of it. Electrical. Heat. Mechanical. It was amazing. She smiled and grabbed the phone, the energy sending tingles up her arm. It gave her goosebumps. "Thanks." She said.

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne looked at the phone. She could feel the various energy coming off of it. Electrical. Heat. Mechanical. It was amazing. She smiled and grabbed the phone, the energy sending tingles up her arm. It gave her goosebumps. "Thanks." She said.
"No problemo" Gregory smiled gently, looking at her arm. He noticed quite a few of goosebumps, as his eyebrown raised lightly

"What's up with your arm?" He asked, a bit curious.

JJKab said:
"My afterschool is now, actually, so we can practice today. If you finish quickly, that is" Gregory exclaimed, smiling warmly at Suzanne
"And one thing: Don't be afraid to breathe out air while underwater. Also, don't push someone away if he tries to give you some air via air kiss" He said, chuckling lightly
((( School hasn't ended for anyone yet. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( School hasn't ended for anyone yet. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Welp, Gregory's powers are associated with Water, and his lessons are at the pool. If you want, I can then make him return to the pool... anyways, no one ends at the same time, do they?)

JJKab said:
"No problemo" Gregory smiled gently, looking at her arm. He noticed quite a few of goosebumps, as his eyebrown raised lightly
"What's up with your arm?" He asked, a bit curious.
Suzanne nodded and began to look up plant biology and stuff like that. She looked up at Gregory as he asked his question. She turned her gaze to her arm. "Well...this phone here is boiling with energy. It causes tingles up and down my body." She smiled and held up her arm. "These are involuntary."

JJKab said:
(Welp, Gregory's powers are associated with Water, and his lessons are at the pool. If you want, I can then make him return to the pool... anyways, no one ends at the same time, do they?)
((( Everyone finishes at the same time. It's still only morning, just entering second class. Even if Gregory's powers involve the pool, that isn't his only class. There's classes for teaching characters how to properly use their powers. )))

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne nodded and began to look up plant biology and stuff like that. She looked up at Gregory as he asked his question. She turned her gaze to her arm. "Well...this phone here is boiling with energy. It causes tingles up and down my body." She smiled and held up her arm. "These are involuntary."
"Welp, I guess it's due to your powers" Gregory exclaimed, lightly running his finger along Suzanne's arm.

"Yup, they are goosebumps" He exclaimed, smiling lightly, taking it off of her arm.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Everyone finishes at the same time. It's still only morning, just entering second class. Even if Gregory's powers involve the pool, that isn't his only class. There's classes for teaching characters how to properly use their powers. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Aight, as you want.)

"Y'know, actually, I do remember having some lessons here and there... Might want to leave you in a bit"

JJKab said:
"Welp, I guess it's due to your powers" Gregory exclaimed, lightly running his finger along Suzanne's arm.
"Yup, they are goosebumps" He exclaimed, smiling lightly, taking it off of her arm.

(Aight, as you want.)

"Y'know, actually, I do remember having some lessons here and there... Might want to leave you in a bit"
"Oh really?" Suzanne raised an eyebrow. "Well if you must leave, here is your phone." She handed it back to him and turned back towards the plants. "See ya later I guess."

Arthur let out an enjoyed sigh once math class ended. He got up from his desk and walked over to the door. He winked at Nice Seria and made another note appear in her pocket, asking if she was hungry at all. It wasn't exactly lunch time but he had some food with him. He did miss breakfast and he was just waiting for this class to end before he ate. And now it ended.

@AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:
"Oh really?" Suzanne raised an eyebrow. "Well if you must leave, here is your phone." She handed it back to him and turned back towards the plants. "See ya later I guess."
]
"Yup, see ya later, Suzanne. It was nice meeting up with ya" Gregory waved at her, taking his phone, as he quickly ran back towards the main hallway, towards his Pyro classes. Since he had a bit of fire controll, he could try and improve on it.

NeoClassical said:
Arthur let out an enjoyed sigh once math class ended. He got up from his desk and walked over to the door. He winked at Nice Seria and made another note appear in her pocket, asking if she was hungry at all. It wasn't exactly lunch time but he had some food with him. He did miss breakfast and he was just waiting for this class to end before he ate. And now it ended.
@AriaTheWatcher
Seria sighs, glad that she'd finished note taking before class had finished. She put her pencil into her pocket and... Another note? She took out the note, quickly reading over it. Well...she was kind of hungry... She looked over at Arthur and nodded.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria sighs, glad that she'd finished note taking before class had finished. She put her pencil into her pocket and... Another note? She took out the note, quickly reading over it. Well...she was kind of hungry... She looked over at Arthur and nodded.
Arthur smiled and walked out in the hallway, leaning on the wall. He pulled an apple from his book and began to munch on it slowly.

...☫Cinder Seria walked out of class with a sigh. She was not really hungry but more like bored. She soon walked past Seria and Arthur. Soon, the masked girl from before appeared in front of Cinder. She soon just gave her some kind of book about...crystals?☫...

''I think you need to be more stronger...''

''Uh...thanks?''

...♱The masked girl soon nodded and disappeared♱...

...☫Cinder tilted her head before she resumed to walking over to the cafeteria with the mysterious book in her hands. Why would she give her this book? And what can a book do to make her stronger☫...

@NeoClassical

@AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:

She continued to glare at the young male, her irises had a reddish tint making them rather intimidating to stare into. "This probably is how it should go for a weirdo like you... but this is not how it should be going for me!" Isabella whined, opening her locker with so much force that it almost came off it's hinges. "And I don't want to stink like you either, is there any way that you could store your dead bodies somewhere else, it's common knowledge to put them somewhere hidden" She told him discretely, quickly rummaging through her locker, trying to find a solution to the pugent smell. Her temper tantrum came to a halt once she realized the male had been 'pranked'. "T-this is a prank?" Isabella repeated slowly, tilting her head.

Ballerina said:
She continued to glare at the young male, her irises had a reddish tint making them rather intimidating to stare into. "This probably is how it should go for a weirdo like you... but this is not how it should be going for me!" Isabella whined, opening her locker with so much force that it almost came off it's hinges. "And I don't want to stink like you either, is there any way that you could store your dead bodies somewhere else, it's common knowledge to put them somewhere hidden" She told him discretely, quickly rummaging through her locker, trying to find a solution to the pugent smell. Her temper tantrum came to a halt once she realized the male had been 'pranked'. "T-this is a prank?" Isabella repeated slowly, tilting her head.
Quoire looked at the girl "dead body? look I might look that I killed someone but I never killed anyone at all" he sighed, the I never killed anyone part was a lie but he didn't kill anyone at all. Quoire pulled something out from his bag and it was a perfume but it's effect is more greater than an ordinary one since he made it "I got perfume right here you might need it". "yeah prank like those things that people do for entertainment I guess but this one is going too far" he said and didn't notice that it's more like bullying than a prank

Ballerina said:
((Assuming it's Chler and Eileen, not a clone? xD )
(Yeah, spelling error xD , it's Chler and Eileen, dumb lil me xD )

Last edited by a moderator:

~*Character Master post part 1*~

((Feel free to interact with any of them :D ))

--------------

~*Moriko Radkov*~

tumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro3_500.gif

She took a deep breath as she stood at the exit to the hall after the announcement. Her social skills were more than okay now but crowds still made her feel uneasy to a certain extent they were cramped, stuffy and some people can be quite rude. In contrast, the outdoor air was nice and warm today, the sun shining down on her face, so much so that she didn't need a sweater today, normally she was always wrapped up, hating the cold weather somewhat but the warn weather today meant she was happy enough in a lighter shirt. Walking down the steps, she carried peaches in her arms as he snoozed lightly. Firstly checking her timetable to see where she was going to first on her class list briefly before takinf off. Looking around as she walked to class, her eyes surfer through the crowds of students heading to class as well, looking to see if she could possibly find Madoka. He didn't attend class ever, in fact she was sure he wasn't even enrolled but he was always floating around. He hasn't visited her form at breakfast time this morning as he normally did so perhaps he slept in? With a small smile and a roll of her shoulders she continued to her destination, perhaps he'd be around later after her lunch break, for now though she'd head to class...

Extra Info

School grounds (on her way to classroom)

Walking to class

Mood:

Content

Objective:

Go to class/maybe spot Madoka on her way

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

@Tobi Neafearn (If you want to interact~)
[/b]

@Any one

~*Colin Mayer*~

tumblr_mizwo8T7Iq1rd3h71o1_500.gif

Colin sat in the park on a bench as he just messed around with some sketching, to be honest with himself, as much as he disliked school while he was there, it did seem more than odd to him to not be there anymore since he graduated. He had all the free time in the world currently (until he would start college of course but he'd be waiting a few months) he honestly didn't I know what to do with it. Two of his friends had already started families long ago and were busy with those and the rest weren't graduated yet until next year so it left him on his own in a way. Even his drawings were a bit uninspired currently, his last illustration job being a flop since the guy didn't even pay him for it. So his heart wasn't in it for now. With this in mind he stopped sketching the birds that had landed near the bench he was on and leaned his head back on the bench taking a breath.

Extra Info

Park

Drawing (attempting to)

Mood:

Uninspired

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

@Any one

~*Amara*~

3261603_1371007775246.96res_500_278.jpg

Amara wasn't at the announcement of the highschool reopening. Of course she wasn't. Despite looking young (A perk of being a goddess she supposed), she had graduated from there ages ago. So long ago in fact that her kids were now starting their first days at the very same school that she was at before. She now was having her morning walk, which she was taking alone since Natsuru was still asleep when she left and she hated waking him up this early, he always looked so peaceful when he was sleeping so she left him like that. If he were to wake up on his own afterwards he could always catch up with her if he wanted to, it wasn't like she was walking that fast or anything, she was just drifting along at her own pace, taking in the scenery. Ah, yes. She missed earth a great deal and it was good to be back. Although her husband and children were with her in the other realm when they were all in hiding, she never felt the house there was 100% like home. There was something about earth that drew her to it... Maybe it was the imperfections on it after all, anything too perfect is boring or maybe it was because earth was where she started her family and that's were all her memories lay. Either way she preferred it. Her walking route passed the school, so she couldn't help herself from stopping at the gates and peeking in to see if she could spot her children. Hoping they were doing well on their first day of school. Her kids were grown up now but honestly, she was having a hard time adjusting to that sometimes. So it took all of her restraint to not be a smother and treat them like kids, but she believed that looking through the gates on the way past wasn't doing any harm. After all, they might not even be there when she looked...

Extra Info

School gates

Having her morning walk

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Have a quick peek through the gates

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker (If you want to interact)

@Any one

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

tumblr_m7hfoixKKD1rxxkkdo1_500_large1_zpsb0acbc7e.jpg

Kairassi left the Announcement hall with a spring in her step. Fiddling with her headphones she hopped down the steps of the building, smiling brightly as she always did. Though she was smiling she actually didn't like the thought of going to classes. Kairassi was a quick learner, so once she grasped the concept of what the class was teaching her, she wanted out and if course you couldn't just get up and leave. Which caused another problem as she also hated staying in one place. Even when standing still the green haired girl would sway or rock back and forth on her heels, just to keep herself moving, maybe it was just because so much energy was in her body at all times. Because of this, she was a fiddler in class, messing with her pens, playing with her hair, staring out the window, tapping her feet... Her disinterest caused quite a few detentions for the girl, which was again, another problem. But this year, her final year, she was going to try to refrain from that as best she could (which was what the smiling was about) , make some friends too. She had Luke, but she wasn't even sure if they were in the same class... Maybe she'd try find him and check later...

Extra Info

Outside Announcement hall

Getting ready to go to class

Mood:

Hyper

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

@Mayyflower (if you want to interact~)

@Any one

~*Ilaani*~

tumblr_mutvg9LDvj1ra7161o1_400.gif

After that ordeal in that crazy city that Ilaani semi-promised herself she wouldn't return to after all that. She managed to get Nexus and Axel to regain consciousness somewhat and get the heck out of there. Now home again, she wasn't sure what her next move was... Nexus still seemed...not Nexus then again, she wasn't sure, he had been still floating in and out of consciousness since their return home due to the injury she had no choice but to inflict him with, which still riddled her mind with guilt for having to do in the first place. For now, she'd have to think on what to do when he woke up. What if he was lost to whatever took him over. No, she didn't want think of that, she wanted to keep positive. She still kept a forcefield barrier around where he was if he were to wake up and lash out. For now though she just sat there, patiently waiting on him to wake up properly. Occasionally feeding and petting the pet she had bought on his absence since she hated the house being so quiet...

Extra Info

Her home

Sitting near Nexus

Mood:

Spaced out

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

@TheDragoon (If you want to interact)

~*Camilla Radkov*~

nghvAMR.jpg

Camilla tilted her head as he answered, really he wasn't even a little bit excited? Huh, she found that a bit odd, she loved learning new things though now that she thought it...it started to make a little sense. "I guess I get it." She said with a nod "since I'm from the sea, all this stuff that's taught here is super new to me, but to you its old and boring stuff...right?" She said looking up at him wondering if that was it. At least he was being honest though, she wouldn't want him pretending to be happy about it for her sake.

Extra Info

School grounds

Walking to class

Mood:

Content

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kaname

Tags:

Gregory slowly made his way towards his classes, absent-mindendly staring at the ground.

"I wonder how my princess is doing" He muttered to himself, meaning Ariel. He hasn't seen her since the beginning of this day, and he really wanted to see her. But welp, if she wasn't around, maybe she had classes?

NeoClassical said:
Arthur smiled and walked out in the hallway, leaning on the wall. He pulled an apple from his book and began to munch on it slowly.
Seria smiled, walking out into the hallway.

~*Character Master post part 2*~

((Feel free to interact with any of them :D ))

--------------

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_mz4nocuiRP1rbnx7io1_250.gif

Rini stood at the front gates of the school taking a deep breath, man, it had been a while since she was here...her crazy travel around the place had pulled her away from reality for at least a year. But that travel had helped her grow and change in its own odd way. She wasn't as meek and scared as before and it made her mature in a way (Although honestly nothing will ever pull some of her childish habits completely away from her). It even changed her physically, with always moving about, she didn't have time keep her hair short like she used to, so it now reached the middle of her back. Her sister had also taught her how to his her antlers, which was more than convenient though they still popped out sometimes if her feelings made her loose focus. Walking into the school courtyard she should have been ecstatic. This was what she wanted, right? Normality, to be with her family again. Which she had achieved after they were let out of Sigfried's base. But she felt something was missing...someone was missing. Her family was incomplete. A gentle sigh escaped the girls lips as she thought about it or well him. Shaking her head and her mind of the thought she walked forward, she had to accept he wasn't rising out of nowhere this time. Her feet stopped at the infirmary, looking at the time she smiled softly. There was more than enough time to visit Chiharu before class started for the day. With that thought in her mind, she went through the doors and found Chiharu's room "How're you feeling Chi?" She asked after gently knocking on the doorframe first.

Extra Info

Infirmary

Standing in doorway

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

Check on Chiharu

Interacting with:

Chiharu

Tags:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

large.gif

Yuna smiled and nodded in Kien's direction when he decided to walk with their food. As he began to walk, Yuna looked at her choices, picking out a blueberry muffin for herself and paying for it and then catching up to him as he went outside. Looking up at the sky for a brief moment she smiled that the weather was still as nice as it was before they went in. Too bad that the day had to be spent in classes and not out in the sun. That thought made her expression turn to a scowl that made her feel like grumbling before she turned her attention to her baked good, taking a bite out if it, her ears twitching a little as tried not to let the thought affect her mood.

Extra Info

Leaving Café

Eating food

Mood:

Slightly grumpy

Objective:

Get to class

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

tumblr_n2k36ipyX11r922azo1_500.gif

Rosalie lay on the grass in the courtyard on a sort of star formation, as she predicted, Akio had left, probably on another secret job, though he was technically supposed to take her with him, she supposed it was too secret to. Great now she had to start from scratch on the making friends aspect. Not that she minded to much actually, she liked interacting with people, she just didn't like being completely on her out, for a girl with no voice, she always had a heck of a lot to say. Luckily her classes didn't start until a little later so she had the time to listen to the music class who had taken their class outside for the day as well as listening to the birds. Yes, today was so far a really nice day.

Extra Info

School grounds

Laying on the grass

Mood:

Relaxed

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

@Any one

~*Ariel Reaver*~

a1be15972b9131e1c8702a9c609a958a914cfe2f_hq.jpg

Ariel clutched her timetable tightly in her hands as she looked for her class, she was in no way a shy girl but she still hated being on her own in crowds of people she didn't know, seeing nobody she recognised so far. She sighed little as she hugged her books to her chest as she stood outside the classroom.

Extra Info

Outside classroom

About to go to class

Mood:

Slightly anxious

Objective:

Go to class

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

@Any one

Users who are viewing this thread