• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Queen? Suzanne was definitely not a queen. She shrugged her shoulders and continued to walk. The nature class was outside of course but it just happened to be on the other side of the school. Oh well.
Gregory cleared his throat, looking forward

"Say... what do you like to do, when you're bored?" He asked, smiling lightly

JJKab said:
Gregory cleared his throat, looking forward
"Say... what do you like to do, when you're bored?" He asked, smiling lightly
Suzanne shrugged her shoulders. "I like to mess around with energy I guess." She smiled at Gregory. "I don't really know. Most of the stuff I do when I'm bored are really personal." She tilted her head.

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne shrugged her shoulders. "I like to mess around with energy I guess." She smiled at Gregory. "I don't really know. Most of the stuff I do when I'm bored are really personal." She tilted her head.
Personal? Welp, there he goes, Gregory lightly blushed

"Oh... Well, I'm not going to make you tell me what is that... I like to just take a stroll, maybe relax in front of a TV, swim around in the sea. Apropo swimming: If you want to, I can make you able to breathe underwater, but that's only for a hour or two" He exclaimed.

JJKab said:
Personal? Welp, there he goes, Gregory lightly blushed
"Oh... Well, I'm not going to make you tell me what is that... I like to just take a stroll, maybe relax in front of a TV, swim around in the sea. Apropo swimming: If you want to, I can make you able to breathe underwater, but that's only for a hour or two" He exclaimed.
Suzanne looked over at Gregory and raised an eyebrow. "Why are you blushing? You asked the question." She chuckled before returning her gaze in front of her. "Really?" She exclaimed once he mentioned the water breathing. "Wow. That'd be so cool."

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne looked over at Gregory and raised an eyebrow. "Why are you blushing? You asked the question." She chuckled before returning her gaze in front of her. "Really?" She exclaimed once he mentioned the water breathing. "Wow. That'd be so cool."
"Welp, I don't judge you: Breathing underwater can be cool, for example: Swimming in a ginat bowl of orange guice" Gregory said, smiling in a sly manner at Suzanne, ignoring her other question

"I can make you breathe under, however it has to meet two requieremnts.

First one is that it must be performed underwater

Second is that the user has to hold their breath at least two minutes after we dive, so you'll be needing some training with that... Or we can try, and I'll just put a thirty minutes one, that'll require you only to hold your breath for a minute"

JJKab said:
"Welp, I don't judge you: Breathing underwater can be cool, for example: Swimming in a ginat bowl of orange guice" Gregory said, smiling in a sly manner at Suzanne, ignoring her other question
"I can make you breathe under, however it has to meet two requieremnts.

First one is that it must be performed underwater

Second is that the user has to hold their breath at least two minutes after we dive, so you'll be needing some training with that... Or we can try, and I'll just put a thirty minutes one, that'll require you only to hold your breath for a minute"
Suzanne nodded as she listened the the prerequisites to be able to breath underwater for an hour or two. "Okay. That makes sense." She smiled. "Yeah, we can practice after school or something."

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne nodded as she listened the the prerequisites to be able to breath underwater for an hour or two. "Okay. That makes sense." She smiled. "Yeah, we can practice after school or something."
"My afterschool is now, actually, so we can practice today. If you finish quickly, that is" Gregory exclaimed, smiling warmly at Suzanne

"And one thing: Don't be afraid to breathe out air while underwater. Also, don't push someone away if he tries to give you some air via air kiss" He said, chuckling lightly

JJKab said:
"My afterschool is now, actually, so we can practice today. If you finish quickly, that is" Gregory exclaimed, smiling warmly at Suzanne
"And one thing: Don't be afraid to breathe out air while underwater. Also, don't push someone away if he tries to give you some air via air kiss" He said, chuckling lightly
Suzanne sighed. "I want to finish quickly but my brain will probably make me procrastinate. It does that when it's bored." She chuckled until he said the next comment. "Air kiss?" She frowned. That wasn't really a thing, was it? She shook her head slowly. "You got to be joking."

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne sighed. "I want to finish quickly but my brain will probably make me procrastinate. It does that when it's bored." She chuckled until he said the next comment. "Air kiss?" She frowned. That wasn't really a thing, was it? She shook her head slowly. "You got to be joking."
"Nnnnnope. I performed it with my girlfriend one day, and I've gotta tell you: She is pretty good at breath holding. So she'll rarely need air, but when she does, takes quite a lot." Gregory laughed at her reaction

"Even if you perform it on the stranger, they won't slap you, rather thank you."

JJKab said:
"Nnnnnope. I performed it with my girlfriend one day, and I've gotta tell you: She is pretty good at breath holding. So she'll rarely need air, but when she does, takes quite a lot." Gregory laughed at her reaction
"Even if you perform it on the stranger, they won't slap you, rather thank you."
Suzanne shrugged. "I don't know. It just seems really weird." She chuckled. "I've never kissed anybody before so the thought of doing it for air seems weird to me."

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne shrugged. "I don't know. It just seems really weird." She chuckled. "I've never kissed anybody before so the thought of doing it for air seems weird to me."
"Well, better get used to it. If you want to, someone can teach you how it works" Gregory said, chuckling lightly.

"Aren't we arriving at your class? Just curious"

JJKab said:
"Well, better get used to it. If you want to, someone can teach you how it works" Gregory said, chuckling lightly.
"Aren't we arriving at your class? Just curious"
Suzanne shook her head lightly in response to his comment. As for his next question, she nodded. "Yeah." She looked at her map. "It's just up here." She pointed a a pair of double doors.

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne shook her head lightly in response to his comment. As for his next question, she nodded. "Yeah." She looked at her map. "It's just up here." She pointed a a pair of double doors.
Gregory slowly approached the doors, as he opened one of them, motioning for her to enter

"Ladies first" He exclaimed, smiling gently

Suzanne smiled lightly and walked through the doors. It led to a greenhouse type room with plants all around. The sun shone brightly though the glass panes. She sighed. "This smells boring." She commented with an eye roll.

She walked over to a rose bush and looked it over. Roses were never her forte but her brother had always loved them for some reason. She lightly touched one of the thorns and ended up pricking her finger. "Oh whoops."

@JJKab

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne smiled lightly and walked through the doors. It led to a greenhouse type room with plants all around. The sun shone brightly though the glass panes. She sighed. "This smells boring." She commented with an eye roll.
She walked over to a rose bush and looked it over. Roses were never her forte but her brother had always loved them for some reason. She lightly touched one of the thorns and ended up pricking her finger. "Oh whoops."

@JJKab
Gregory hissed lightly, niftly approaching Suzanne

"Welp, what a prick" He joked, laughing gently, looking at her finger

JJKab said:
Gregory hissed lightly, niftly approaching Suzanne
"Welp, what a prick" He joked, laughing gently, looking at her finger

Suzanne rolled her eyes. "You're so cheesy." She chuckled and the same green aura from earlier surrounded her finger before healing the cut. "It's fine." She wiggled her finger and walked over to an Aloe Vera plant. "These are pretty useful." She took out a small notepad and wrote a few notes before walking to another plant.

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne rolled her eyes. "You're so cheesy." She chuckled and the same green aura from earlier surrounded her finger before healing the cut. "It's fine." She wiggled her finger and walked over to an Aloe Vera plant. "These are pretty useful." She took out a small notepad and wrote a few notes before walking to another plant.
Gregory smiled lightly, following Suzanne

"Sorry, but I love to sometimes joke around... even if my puns are bad" He said, smiling brightly, walking alongside her

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled lightly, following Suzanne
"Sorry, but I love to sometimes joke around... even if my puns are bad" He said, smiling brightly, walking alongside her
Suzanne nodded and wrote down more notes. "Yeah. I can tell." She looked around at some more plants before walking over to a line of wilted ones. She examined them before placing her hand over them. Nothing happened. "Ugh. I've never been good at plant-life"

(@Ballerina I just received a notification that you replied to my post, but I couldn't check it out?!)

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne nodded and wrote down more notes. "Yeah. I can tell." She looked around at some more plants before walking over to a line of wilted ones. She examined them before placing her hand over them. Nothing happened. "Ugh. I've never been good at plant-life"
Gregory silently watched Suzanne do what she was doing. He was silent, because he didn't know any of that stuff.

"I highly doubt that you have feelings..." Eileen joked, readjusting her glasses. Of course she knew Chler had feelings, if anything her roomate was much more expressive than her. Her smile almost matched the enuthiasitity of Chler's right now. It was rather strange that she was signficantly more open to Chler than anyone else. By no means was she an open book, but Chler's bubbliness pushed Eileen to talk and joke around more. "Well, if you really must know where I'm going, I am heading to math class. Why do you ask?" She said in response to Chler's question, tilting her head slightly with her right eyebrow slightly lifted.

@JJKab

Suzanne sighed as the plants did not come back to life. "This is useless. When will I ever have to heal a damn flower?" She muttered before shaking her head and putting her hand back to her side. But she wasn't one to give up. "I just need to do more reasearch on them I guess." She sighed. "Do you have a computer?" She asked Gregory.

@JJKab

Ballerina said:
"I highly doubt that you have feelings..." Eileen joked, readjusting her glasses. Of course she knew Chler had feelings, if anything her roomate was much more expressive than her. Her smile almost matched the enuthiasitity of Chler's right now. It was rather strange that she was signficantly more open to Chler than anyone else. By no means was she an open book, but Chler's bubbliness pushed Eileen to talk and joke around more. "Well, if you really must know where I'm going, I am heading to math class. Why do you ask?" She said in response to Chler's question, tilting her head slightly with her right eyebrow slightly lifted.
@JJKab
Chler laughed gently, walking alongside Chler

"One more joke about my feelings, and you'll end up in the air, or even worse, in the pool with me!" She warned her, giving her a playfull wink. She was going to ask her out for a swim, but figured it would've waited for the end of their classes. She did have Math too, but... her telekinesis lessons were now.. Meh, I guess they could wait

"I'll join you. Even though I have them tomorrow, I can join you, my telekinesis lessons aren't really that important, really." She exclaimed, giggling lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back