• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet smiled, "I like you the way you are so it's fine." She said, his always happy attitude is one of the reasons she started liking him after all.

Mood
Happy
Objective
To enjoy being a couple with Logan
Currently Doing
Talking with Logan
[/border]

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Logan Dragonfire

~ Dragon Boy

Logan kissed Scarlet on the cheek and chuckled lightly. "I can't say there's anything I don't like about you." He said as he walked with her. "Just... Never change. Stay the same as you are now... he said with a smile.

More Info

Out

Mood:

Happy

Walking woth Scarlet

Objective:

Enjoy every second he can with Scarlet

Interacting with: Scarlet

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Logan Dragonfire

~ Dragon Boy

Logan kissed Scarlet on the cheek and chuckled lightly. "I can't say there's anything I don't like about you." He said as he walked with her. "Just... Never change. Stay the same as you are now... he said with a smile.

More Info

Out

Mood:

Happy

Walking woth Scarlet

Objective:

Enjoy every second he can with Scarlet

Interacting with: Scarlet

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet smiled, "It'd take something big to change me, other then that, I plan to stay the same ol' me" she said happily.

Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Walking/Talking with Logan
[/border]

@Roman[/URL]
Han looked around a little after they appeared. It didn't seem like there were many changes bes is des the name. He heard Apollyon's comment about teleportation, but didn't reply to it. He then heard Apollyon talking about trees and he pointed to a girl and boy. "I guess there is... Not how I met my girl though. Sort of.. Saved her life." He said laughing lightly. "Then stole her from someone else."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder smiled at Seria before she kissed her forehead♱...
Seria blushes. "T-there's literally about an hour before class starts. We left really early into lunch... S-so...uh...a-are we just going to sit here and wait?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria blushes. "T-there's literally about an hour before class starts. We left really early into lunch... S-so...uh...a-are we just going to sit here and wait?"
''Hmmm...I can show you around the school then.''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria takes Cinder's hand. "A-alright..."
...♱Cinder soon began leading Seria around the school♱...

''So...it kinda is a big campus and all. But once you see around it all, it kinda isn't that big.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder soon began leading Seria around the school♱...
''So...it kinda is a big campus and all. But once you see around it all, it kinda isn't that big.''
"It's...alot bigger than my old highschool, thats for sure..."

Roman said:
Han looked around a little after they appeared. It didn't seem like there were many changes bes is des the name. He heard Apollyon's comment about teleportation, but didn't reply to it. He then heard Apollyon talking about trees and he pointed to a girl and boy. "I guess there is... Not how I met my girl though. Sort of.. Saved her life." He said laughing lightly. "Then stole her from someone else."
"I always played it cool and easy with women. No need to get hurt if they do not linger." Apollyon admitted as he walked with Han. "Besides, Kind of hard to keep a girl if you area cheese addicted gun nut." he finished smiling.

@Roman

AriaTheWatcher said:
"O-oh." Seria blushes, unsure of what to say.
"Me, work with you? To do fucking what? And why the hell would you want to work with ME?"

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom frowned. "What do you mean to do what? To help with your memory and any other problem you have." He chuckled at her next question. "Why? Well because I find you extremely attractive." He shrugged. "Duh."

no slide
Status
Waiting
Mood
Patient
Objective
Wait
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Yeah...and so was pretty much the whole city... I was ridiculed and harassed on a daily basis, both in and out of school..."
''Well...I won't let them do that. I'll protect you.''

NeoClassical said:

Ansom

The Enigma

Ansom frowned. "What do you mean to do what? To help with your memory and any other problem you have." He chuckled at her next question. "Why? Well because I find you extremely attractive." He shrugged. "Duh."

no slide
Status
Waiting
Mood
Patient
Objective
Wait
Interacting with
Haiiro @AriaTheWatcher

"...If that was an attempt to flirt with me, then that's just a fucking pathetic attempt. And anyway, my only problem is my memory... At least, it's the only major problem that you need to know about."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...I won't let them do that. I'll protect you.''
"...Thanks... It was hard just living in my old home..."

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

large.gif

Yuna smiled and nodded in Kien's direction when he decided to walk with their food. As he began to walk, Yuna looked at her choices, picking out a blueberry muffin for herself and paying for it and then catching up to him as he went outside. Looking up at the sky for a brief moment she smiled that the weather was still as nice as it was before they went in. Too bad that the day had to be spent in classes and not out in the sun. That thought made her expression turn to a scowl that made her feel like grumbling before she turned her attention to her baked good, taking a bite out if it, her ears twitching a little as tried not to let the thought affect her mood.

Extra Info

Leaving Café

Eating food

Mood:

Slightly grumpy

Objective:

Get to class

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

† KIEN RAVEN †

giphy.gif

He studied her changed expression, tilting his head slightly as he noticed her ears twitching as he took another bite of his pastry.

"Why do you suddenly look so grumpy?" he said teasingly as they walked back to the school.

no slide no slide no slide
Mood
Cheerful
Interaction
Yuna
Tags
@Nona

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...If that was an attempt to flirt with me, then that's just a fucking pathetic attempt. And anyway, my only problem is my memory... At least, it's the only major problem that you need to know about."
"...Thanks... It was hard just living in my old home..."
''You have a home right now right..?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back