• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"The first memory? It was...of me hanging out with my sister in my dimension, just talking about random shit really."
Ansom nodded. "Ah yes. The creation goddess chick." He frowned. He never really liked her for obvious reasons. "Anything after that?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin looked up at Layla as she called to him from the top of the stairs. He brought the small glass down from his lips, and cocked his head as she stared down at her feet. He could tell she had something on her mind, and made him set down his drink, and walk towards the stairs. He climbed up the steps slowly, wondering what was going on in her head.
"Is there something you want to talk about, Lala-chan? I don't mind listening..."

[/QUOTE]
Shaking her head, Layla held her head up ad continued her journey up the staircase. She found herself tired, possibly even exhausted from the long day she had. Sleep was necessary, especially for her to grab a hold of her thoughts. All her problems could wait until the morning. And thus, without even the slightest look back towards Kalin or any words, she disappeared from the stairs.Once she was up the stairs, she laid herself into the bed and simply stared at the ceiling until she fell asleep.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Ah yes. The creation goddess chick." He frowned. He never really liked her for obvious reasons. "Anything after that?"
"Hmm...I remember her abruptly stopping mid sentence, and then...that's where my memories end. If you don't need to know anything else, I've got someone to blackmail."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright. We can do it on a weekend if you wish.''
"That's fine with me!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm...I remember her abruptly stopping mid sentence, and then...that's where my memories end. If you don't need to know anything else, I've got someone to blackmail."
"That's fine with me!"
''Alright.''

...♱Cinder said as they walked. They soon got to the roof top, and barely anyone was there♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"That's fine with me!"
Ansom nodded. "Fine. Leave me." He sighed. "I suppose I'll find some more information....if I feel like it." He shrugged. "You're not really my top priority, Doll Face"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright.''
...♱Cinder said as they walked. They soon got to the roof top, and barely anyone was there♱...
Seria smiles. "I think I'm really going to like it here."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Fine. Leave me." He sighed. "I suppose I'll find some more information....if I feel like it." He shrugged. "You're not really my top priority, Doll Face"
"Wait, what is your top priority? Actually, I don't think I want to know. If you need any information that I can actually provide, just come find me, and I'll provide it. If you need any resources I can provide, just come find me and I'll provide them... Now how do I get out of here again? I kinda forgot..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Wait, what is your top priority? Actually, I don't think I want to know. If you need any information that I can actually provide, just come find me, and I'll provide it. If you need any resources I can provide, just come find me and I'll provide them... Now how do I get out of here again? I kinda forgot..."
"My top priority is of my own concern. It actually involves family." Ansom nodded and pointed down the hall. "The blue door."

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Cool. It's a nice place. The humans here are...passive I guess.''

NeoClassical said:
"My top priority is of my own concern. It actually involves family." Ansom nodded and pointed down the hall. "The blue door."
"Oh, ok. Thanks." Haiiro says, leaving Ansom's dimension. "Alright, time to hunt down that Han bastard."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Cool. It's a nice place. The humans here are...passive I guess.''
"That's good... Means that there's less of a chance of me getting made fun of by them..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh, ok. Thanks." Haiiro says, leaving Ansom's dimension. "Alright, time to hunt down that Han bastard."
"That's good... Means that there's less of a chance of me getting made fun of by them..."
''Hmmm...Again, your ears and tail are just so cute!''

Hannah Alister
The Changed Demon

Han was walking through the halls when suddenly his body changed. It felt like the time when he had made Haiiro mad. He glanced down and saw that he, now she, had extra baggage on her chest.

She sighed. At least they weren't small. She leaned against the wall and shook her head. She had sent Ansom to talk Haiiro out of this but it seemed like he failed. Just when she was about to help the goddess as well. That wasn't going to happen now.

no slide
Status
Coping
Mood
Annoyed
Objective
None
Interacting with
no one @AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:

Hannah Alister
The Changed Demon

Han was walking through the halls when suddenly his body changed. It felt like the time when he had made Haiiro mad. He glanced down and saw that he, now she, had extra baggage on her chest.

She sighed. At least they weren't small. She leaned against the wall and shook her head. She had sent Ansom to talk Haiiro out of this but it seemed like he failed. Just when she was about to help the goddess as well. That wasn't going to happen now.

no slide
Status
Coping
Mood
Annoyed
Objective
None
Interacting with
no one @AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro frowns, wandering the halls searching for Han.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's really cute!''
Seria blushes.

Mayyflower said:
Origami smiled and chuckled and nodded. "Yea I took it last year and it was fun" she sad before he said something about lunch. "Oh yea me too, we most likely would"
"You are even prettier when you smile and laugh." he said while giving her a twirl and catching her in his arms. This was a whole lot better than being chased. By far. "Boy, it is a wonderful day!" he said smiling in the warm spring air. He was enjoying her company.

@Mayyflower

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns, wandering the halls searching for Han.
Seria blushes.

Hannah Alister
The Changed Demon

Hannah looked down both ends of the hallway and caught glance of some guys looking at her and snickering. She made their shadows attack them. She was the one snickering now.

no slide
Status
Leaning against locker
Mood
Annoyed
Objective
None
Interacting with
No one @AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:

Hannah Alister
The Changed Demon

Hannah looked down both ends of the hallway and caught glance of some guys looking at her and snickering. She made their shadows attack them. She was the one snickering now.

no slide
Status
Leaning against locker
Mood
Annoyed
Objective
None
Interacting with
No one @AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro sighs, walking down the hallway Han was in. "Where the hell is she..." She mutters to herself.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, walking down the hallway Han was in. "Where the hell is she..." She mutters to herself.

Hannah Alister
The Changed Demon

Hannah turned her head and noticed a fairly annoying girl walking down the hall. She rolled her eyes and began walking in the opposite direction.

no slide
Status
Leaning against locker
Mood
Annoyed
Objective
None
Interacting with
No one @AriaTheWatcher

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_nltjzckkXX1txt22yo1_500.gif

Rini watched him as he kissed her hand, smiling gently at his words because this time, she felt it was true, there was no possible dangers to pull him away like before. "I'm glad to hear that" she said looking at him "Have you told the others you are safe and well yet? I'm sure they'll be relieved to hear you are okay" she suggested.

Extra Info

School grounds

Talking with misafune

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Mashiro Shiina[/URL]

[/Column]