• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Arthur sat with his back arched across the back of the seat. He let out a rather loud groan with invoked the attention of the class, and the teacher. He looked indifferently at everyone before sitting up straight. "This is boring." He muttered.

He decided to pass the time by staring out the nearby window. It provided him with some good ideas for a new novel....

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Soon, the goons retreated and Militia looked at the new girl and smiled♱...
''Melanie, you came.''

''Yeah...just in time...''

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Amelia Rossi

~ Friend of many

Amelia had changed back to her original form and went bacl to grab the bottle of liquor she had, drinking more of it. "What a waste of time.... A night that could have been fun now completely ruined." She muttered as she took another drink.

More Info

Nightclub

Mood:

Pissed, Upset, Annoyed... You name it.

Drinking because she's annoyed...

Objective:

Just... Probably get drunk...

Interacting with: Miltia and Melanie

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Amelia Rossi

~ Friend of many

Amelia had changed back to her original form and went bacl to grab the bottle of liquor she had, drinking more of it. "What a waste of time.... A night that could have been fun now completely ruined." She muttered as she took another drink.

More Info

Nightclub

Mood:

Pissed, Upset, Annoyed... You name it.

Drinking because she's annoyed...

Objective:

Just... Probably get drunk...

Interacting with: Miltia and Melanie

''Well, I'm pretty sure we can just keep drinking...club usually goes on even after an attack.''

...♱Melanie, the girl in the ice-colored dress, stated as she went to go get sake, Militia also did as well♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria just stood next to the door since she didn't know where to sit☫...
Seria smiles. "Hey, come on, there are two open seats in the back of the classroom. Let's go take a seat."

Arthur noticed that two girls walked in. Very late. One of them seemed familiar. He frowned and opened his book. Yep, one was definitely his target of the day. He smiled and looked at the other. That was a coincidence. They were both named Seria.

He shrugged and wrote in his book, making it so that right before Seria would sit down, the chair would move slightly to the right. It would love enough so that she would miss the seat entirely. He smiled and closed his book.

@AriaTheWatcher

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well, I'm pretty sure we can just keep drinking...club usually goes on even after an attack.''
...♱Melanie, the girl in the ice-colored dress, stated as she went to go get sake, Militia also did as well♱...

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Amelia Rossi

~ Friend of many

Amelia looked at the girl in the ice colored dress. She just sighed and continued to drink. "Really? Well I guess you're right." She said,

More Info

Nightclub

Mood:

Still sort of annoyed

Drinking

Objective:

Maybe get drunk... She doesn't know anymore.

Interacting with: Melanie and Miltia

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Amelia Rossi

~ Friend of many

Amelia looked at the girl in the ice colored dress. She just sighed and continued to drink. "Really? Well I guess you're right." She said,

More Info

Nightclub

Mood:

Still sort of annoyed

Drinking

Objective:

Maybe get drunk... She doesn't know anymore.

Interacting with: Melanie and Miltia

''Yeah...I'm Melanie by the way...Militia's sis.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder nodded and sat down with her new friend, Seria☫...
NeoClassical said:
Arthur noticed that two girls walked in. Very late. One of them seemed familiar. He frowned and opened his book. Yep, one was definitely his target of the day. He smiled and looked at the other. That was a coincidence. They were both named Seria.
He shrugged and wrote in his book, making it so that right before Seria would sit down, the chair would move slightly to the right. It would love enough so that she would miss the seat entirely. He smiled and closed his book.

@AriaTheWatcher
Just as Seria was about to sit down her chair moved to the right and she fell over backwards. "Oww!"

Roman said:
Logan rubbed his chin and thought quietly as he walked with Scarlet. He then looked at her and smiled, "How about dinner or a movie?" He asked her with a smile.
Amelia came back with a water bottle a ma do held it out to Miltia. "I can't make any predictions as to why you're blushing... But you are." She said, as she rubbed the back of her head with her free hand.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet smiled and nodded, "We could do both, since we might be hungry after a movie" she said and nodded.

Mood
Excited
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Talking with Logan
[/border]

NeoClassical said:
Ansom stood against a wall of lockers, looking at the passing students. He let out a sigh. Although he didn't need school, he wanted to pass the time with it. It was a chance to meet new people and maybe calm down his Primal nature. He knew it was going to be boring, for no teacher could ever teach him anything. They would talk and talk while Ansom daydreamed, and if they asked him a question, he would answer.....or erase the teacher. Most likely the former, though.
As he looked, he saw a face that stood out from the crowd, mainly because it was familiar. He laughed as his friend seemed to struggle. Vio looked lost, like a small puppy. She also looked uncomfortable though. Her being pregnant probably did not help the frustration of being lost.

He knew that Violetta would have no trouble with school, seeing as that she could just be there during an important battle, or actually learn a postulate from those who made it. Or at least, she used to be able to do that. He doubted that she would want to be human for much longer.

He chuckled and shook his head before calling out, "Hey, Vio! Need some help?" He asked with a slight smile and a snicker.

@Lumina
aX6PuNj.png

f3a01c74217c74469b02c11ae63be15d595f9f39_hq.gif

Violetta stared down at her schedule, wanting to just throw the damn thing away already. The students were starting to head off to class and the crowds were starting to thin out, meaning that she needed to decide soon what she was going to do. If she went to class, she'd be bored and would probably space out the whole time, but maybe there would be something interesting every once and a while, and it'd be a good chance to people-watch. If anything, the school was definitely diverse.

It was when she was trying to decide on if she should go to class or go home that she heard a familiar voice that made her head turn.
"Annie!" she called as he came over, thankful it wasn't the other way around. She wasn't sure she'd be able to move that fast if that was the case. She was glad to see him though, and was slightly surprised that she saw him again so quickly. Their meeting at the park had been cut somewhat short, so it put a smile on her face to see him again. "Yeah, just wondering if I should actually go to class or not. If I do, I have to try and find the calculus room."

no slide
no slide

AriaTheWatcher said:
Just as Seria was about to sit down her chair moved to the right and she fell over backwards. "Oww!"
Arthur had to cover his mouth to keep from laughing out loud. He shook his head and sunk farther in his seat. The pranks were fun to do but he had to keep them sparse or else she might suspect something. He chuckled softly.

Seria frowns, looking around. There was nobody near her who could've moved her chair... She stood back up, pulling the chair over and sitting down.

Lumina said:
aX6PuNj.png

f3a01c74217c74469b02c11ae63be15d595f9f39_hq.gif

Violetta stared down at her schedule, wanting to just throw the damn thing away already. The students were starting to head off to class and the crowds were starting to thin out, meaning that she needed to decide soon what she was going to do. If she went to class, she'd be bored and would probably space out the whole time, but maybe there would be something interesting every once and a while, and it'd be a good chance to people-watch. If anything, the school was definitely diverse.

It was when she was trying to decide on if she should go to class or go home that she heard a familiar voice that made her head turn.
"Annie!" she called as he came over, thankful it wasn't the other way around. She wasn't sure she'd be able to move that fast if that was the case. She was glad to see him though, and was slightly surprised that she saw him again so quickly. Their meeting at the park had been cut somewhat short, so it put a smile on her face to see him again. "Yeah, just wondering if I should actually go to class or not. If I do, I have to try and find the calculus room."

no slide
no slide
Ansom smiled at Vio as he neared. She looked so lost it was funny. "Hey V." He said again before listening to her predicament. "I wasn't really planning on attending much classes, but that's just me." He nodded slightly.

"Ew. Calculus." Ansom cringed. He absolutely hated math. It was so formal and orderly that it made him sick. "Well it's all up to you."

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Asuna Hatori

~ Red Head Genius

6mMiO6y.jpg

Asuna smiled as she walked into the dorm beside Eleanor. She could she liked the way it looked by her reaction. Asuna remembered how she was when she first got her dorm here. "Yeah. They really put a ot of detail into the dorms, and best part about it is, if you don't like they way it looks, you can change it to fit any environment you choose."

More Info

Girl's Dormitory - Dorm XX

Mood:

Happy and Peaceful

Showing Eleanor her dorm

Objective:

Help Eleanor get accustomed to the school.

Interacting with: Eleanor

Tags: @Roman

[/color][/font][/size]

AriaTheWatcher said:
NeoClassical said:
Arthur had to cover his mouth to keep from laughing out loud. He shook his head and sunk farther in his seat. The pranks were fun to do but he had to keep them sparse or else she might suspect something. He chuckled softly.
''Seria!''

...?She shouted when she saw her fall. She soon saw Arthur cover his mouth as if he were laughing. She knew what was going on now. She dropped the books on the desk. As she looked at Arthur's direction, her form changed as she walked up to Arthur and grabbed him by the collar out of his seat as her eyes were gold as she looked furiously at Arthur?...

''I dunno who you are, but if you caused that chair to move, I will make you stop that, one way, or another...''

...?She said before she threw him back into his chair as there were slight burn marks on his collar now as Cinder went over to Seria, giving out her hand to help her up?...

''Need a hand?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria!''
...?She shouted when she saw her fall. She soon saw Arthur cover his mouth as if he were laughing. She knew what was going on now. She dropped the books on the desk. As she looked at Arthur's direction, her form changed as she walked up to Arthur and grabbed him by the collar out of his seat as her eyes were gold as she looked furiously at Arthur?...

''I dunno who you are, but if you caused that chair to move, I will make you stop that, one way, or another...''

...?She said before she threw him back into his chair as there were slight burn marks on his collar now as Cinder went over to Seria, giving out her hand to help her up?...

''Need a hand?''

Seria frowns. What was that all about? Why had Cinder attacked that person? She obviously hadn't noticed Arthur's amused reaction, and had already gotten back up and was sitting in her chair. "I'm fine, I'm fine...."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria!''

''Need a hand?''

Arthur giggled whenever the girl grabbed him. He stared her straight into the eyes, a glint of amusement. "I didn't do anything." He said as she walked away. "I simply thought it was funny that she fell." He pointed around the room. "So did some of these others. You gonna burn them too?" He asked with a slight tone of sarcasm.

He waved his pencil and the singed part of his shirt cleared, leaving no trace. "Besides, you couldn't stop me if I wanted to. The pen is mightier than the sword...or in this case, the pencil is mightier than the flame."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back