• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh, thank you...''
...☫She said a bit embarrassed for someone to see her drop her own books as she picked up the books☫...
Seria helped the student pick up her books and handed them to her. "No problem, I just like helping out!" She says, smiling.

Shortyshot said:
(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

( :? )

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria helped the student pick up her books and handed them to her. "No problem, I just like helping out!" She says, smiling.
''Hmm...what's your name? I just think I should start making friends at this school, since you know it's the first day and all..''

...☫Seria asked as she held the books Seria(Aria) had given her☫...

JJKab said:
Fricka began to slow down ber breathing. Her blush slowly returned, as she opened her eyes, and looked over at Cam.
"I... Uhm... Wanted to ask you something.... W-why did you call me 'love'?" She asked, turning her body on her side.
Cam smiled gently "Well, I'm British. Of course I'll call you love. It's apart of my speech pattern"

AriaTheWatcher said:
(Aria.......It's been way too damn long)

Shortyshot said:
Cam smiled gently "Well, I'm British. Of course I'll call you love. It's apart of my speech pattern"
"Oh... R-Right..." Fricka said, smiling sheepishly, as she slowly sat up, brushing some hair off her face, slowly getting ready to stand up.

"Well.... I... Do have to go to my dorm..."

JJKab said:
"Oh... R-Right..." Fricka said, smiling sheepishly, as she slowly sat up, brushing some hair off her face, slowly getting ready to stand up.
"Well.... I... Do have to go to my dorm..."
Cam smiled "Allow me to save you the effort. What's your dorn number?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmm...what's your name? I just think I should start making friends at this school, since you know it's the first day and all..''
...☫Seria asked as she held the books Seria(Aria) had given her☫...
"Hmm? Me? Well, I'm Seria Cerise."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Militia kept fighting the goons and was soon tired out due to them keep coming back to fight her, soon a girl that looked identical to Milita but in a ice-colored dress came and started to help Militia with the fighting and it seem that the two's fighting was well coordinated. Though Militia's attacks were claw based, the other girl's attacks seemed to come from the heels of her shoes which also seemed like blades?...

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Amelia Rossi

~ Friend of many

0b761d992ba140cb0e5bd7e66983cb74c302ddfe_hq.gif

Amelia blinked and immediately someone else made an appearance. The girl seemed to be on Miltia's side. They were definitely outnumbered and that bothered her. She took a quick swig of the liquor and changed forms, her hair turning purple and gaining a few inches. Amelia had jumped in the air and dropped down on a group of the goons, sending a shockwake of electricity through the ground causing them to be electrocuted.

More Info

A nightclub

Mood:

Pissed

Kicking goon ass

Objective:

Help Miltia and ???

Interacting with: Miltia and someone else

Shortyshot said:
Cam smiled "Allow me to save you the effort. What's your dorn number?"
"Uhm... 54" Fricka said, slowly standing up, looking at Cam, with a small smile.

JJKab said:
"Uhm... 54" Fricka said, slowly standing up, looking at Cam, with a small smile.
Cam smiled placing a hand on her shoulder and snapping his fingers on his other hand warping them to the dorm "Voila"

Shortyshot said:
Cam smiled placing a hand on her shoulder and snapping his fingers on his other hand warping them to the dorm "Voila"
Fricka smiled lightly, once they arrived at her dorm.

"Thanks, it was nice meeting you. We should hang out... Sometimes" She said quietly, looking into Cam's eyes for a bit.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled lightly, once they arrived at her dorm.
"Thanks, it was nice meeting you. We should hang out... Sometimes" She said quietly, looking into Cam's eyes for a bit.
Cam smiled gently "Of course, it'd be my pleasure."

Shortyshot said:
Cam smiled gently "Of course, it'd be my pleasure."
"Alright... If you'll excuse me, i'll be going to take a nap.." Fricka said, slowly leading Cam to the exit of her dorm.

"I'm just a bit tired, and I'd rather be asleep than at school... You know what I mean"

JJKab said:
"Alright... If you'll excuse me, i'll be going to take a nap.." Fricka said, slowly leading Cam to the exit of her dorm.
"I'm just a bit tired, and I'd rather be asleep than at school... You know what I mean"
Cam laughed "Allow me. It's been fun, Fricka" He said then snapped his fingers vanishing.

Fricka waved at Cam, as he disappeared. She slowly entered her bedroom, and plopped down onto her bed. In reality, today's has been a pretty exausting day. She just wanted to fall asleep.

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Amelia Rossi

~ Friend of many

0b761d992ba140cb0e5bd7e66983cb74c302ddfe_hq.gif

Amelia blinked and immediately someone else made an appearance. The girl seemed to be on Miltia's side. They were definitely outnumbered and that bothered her. She took a quick swig of the liquor and changed forms, her hair turning purple and gaining a few inches. Amelia had jumped in the air and dropped down on a group of the goons, sending a shockwake of electricity through the ground causing them to be electrocuted.

More Info

A nightclub

Mood:

Pissed

Kicking goon ass

Objective:

Help Miltia and ???

Interacting with: Miltia and someone else

...?Soon, the goons retreated and Militia looked at the new girl and smiled?...

''Melanie, you came.''

''Yeah...just in time...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back