• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
(Sure, Lena and Gregory are free. Gregory is still swimming at the pool, but I can retrieve him. Lena is returning from the gym towards the dorms)
(I'll post a starting post and we can go from there.)

Suzanne walked out of her Physics class with a confused look. What was the point of a Physics class at a high school like this. Every law was probably broken by everybody here. Forget Newton, this school was the counter example for all theories and laws.

She let out a small chuckle and walked the hallway. Her class had been let out early because the teacher's sleeve had caught on fire. Suzanne suspected it was the act of a student, but she didn't mind. She was getting bored anyway.

As she walked through the halls, she looking in many classrooms. Most of them looked really neat. She even passed by a class that she would have later on. Alchemy.

The class looked really interesting. There seemed to be a lab going on, but Suzanne couldn't tell much because the door was shut.

As she walked, she walked past a room that caught her attention and made her do a double take. It was probably the best room she had seen so far. "They have a pool?"

NeoClassical said:
(I'll post a starting post and we can go from there.)
Suzanne walked out of her Physics class with a confused look. What was the point of a Physics class at a high school like this. Every law was probably broken by everybody here. Forget Newton, this school was the counter example for all theories and laws.

She let out a small chuckle and walked the hallway. Her class had been let out early because the teacher's sleeve had caught on fire. Suzanne suspected it was the act of a student, but she didn't mind. She was getting bored anyway.

As she walked through the halls, she looking in many classrooms. Most of them looked really neat. She even passed by a class that she would have later on. Alchemy.

The class looked really interesting. There seemed to be a lab going on, but Suzanne couldn't tell much because the door was shut.

As she walked, she walked past a room that caught her attention and made her do a double take. It was probably the best room she had seen so far. "They have a pool?"
Gregory slowly resurfaced, shaking his head a little. He slowly swam to the ledge of the pool, humming quietly. When he did arrive at the ledge, he slowly climbed it.

"Welp, Gotta go and change" He said quietly, slowly approaching his backpack that was laying on the small chair near the ladder. He pulled out his stuff that he uses to wear while in the school, and began to check if everything was in there.

JJKab said:
Gregory slowly resurfaced, shaking his head a little. He slowly swam to the ledge of the pool, humming quietly. When he did arrive at the ledge, he slowly climbed it.
"Welp, Gotta go and change" He said quietly, slowly approaching his backpack that was laying on the small chair near the ladder. He pulled out his stuff that he uses to wear while in the school, and began to check if everything was in there.
Suzanne looked closer at the door. It looked empty so she walked in and went straight the the edge of the pool, not noticing any of her surroundings. She put her finger tip to the water and it began to swirl around, causing many waves.

Hydro energy had always been one of her favorites, especially since she could make electricity out of it. She smiled and continued to make the waves bigger.

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne looked closer at the door. It looked empty so she walked in and went straight the the edge of the pool, not noticing any of her surroundings. She put her finger tip to the water and it began to swirl around, causing many waves.
Hydro energy had always been one of her favorites, especially since she could make electricity out of it. She smiled and continued to make the waves bigger.
As Gregory looked over at the water, he noticed that it began waving. Looking over at the direction in which it was forming it turned out it was a girl who caused it. He smirked.

'so you wanna wave, huh?" He said quietly, slowly putting his finger in the water. Soon, waves changed their direction, and started becoming bigger, as they began splashing Suzanne's lower body. He also made some water freeze in the way that if she would've backed off, there would be a high likelyhood of her falling into the water.

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Asuna Hatori

~ Red Head Genius

rsz_tlom__school_corridor_bg_1_by_exitmothership_d_by_wirelesskid-d5yjcfe.png

"Yeah. I believe they put a ton of money into these things seeing how everything looks so nice. You should see the dorm itself though." Asuna said as she looked at Eleanor's paper. "Ah! I know where that is. It isn't too far from my own dorm." She said asshe grabbed Eleanor's hand and walked inside of the dormitories and walked down the hallway.

More Info

Girl dormitories

Mood:

Happy

Heading to dorm XX

Objective:

Help Eleanor find her dorm

Interacting with: Eleanor

[[ Eleanor Hashimoto ]]

670714__wallpaper-third-series-characters-cartoon-bedroom-wallpapers-cartoons_p.jpg

They entered the room and she smiled widely.

"Wow, it's even more beautiful on the inside!" she said to her. She puts her duffel on her bed and looked out the window at the morning sky.

no slide no slide
Mood
Excited
Interaction
Asuna
Tags
@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
As Gregory looked over at the water, he noticed that it began waving. Looking over at the direction in which it was forming it turned out it was a girl who caused it. He smirked.
'so you wanna wave, huh?" He said quietly, slowly putting his finger in the water. Soon, waves changed their direction, and started becoming bigger, as they began splashing Suzanne's lower body. He also made some water freeze in the way that if she would've backed off, there would be a high likelyhood of her falling into the water.
Suzanne was slightly startled by the sudden change of movement. The water splashed on her which also made her a little annoyed. She glanced around and noticed a boy with his finger in the water as well. She glared at him.

Who did he think he was? He got her only clothes wet. She stuck her whole hand in the water, swirling the water around faster. "Jerk." She grumbled. The water began to spark, causing arc of electricity to travel through the water, hitting all ends of the pool.

WeirdisFun said:
(sure I'll do it then)
Quoire goes to his locker and when he opened it a gas flows out of the locker, it smells so bad that he might get knocked out but his ability triggered and he adapted to the smell "man it's still first day at school too early dude" he muttered as he grabs his notebook for taking notes in Alchemy class.
The perfectly poised girl strutted through the school like the was her catwalk. A shiny satin headband kept her long hair out of her face and exposed the majority of her forehead. She needed to get to her locker immediately, but the hallways were packed like sardines, making it a difficult to get through in a reasonable amount of time. Her solution to this challenge that she dound herself in was to shove away whoever lied in her path. One of her powers happened to be enhanced strength, and her bitterness about what happened the previous night was not helping the situation for the poor kids she pushed away. A blonde boy stood directly in front of her locker, he was rummaging through his own for a notebook. " Hey!" She yells, grabbing him at the shirt. Her glinting eyes had locked with his. It was like she was staring deep into the poor male's soul. Of course, neither aura reading or telepathy were her powers, but sometimes it came off as so since she was fairly good at reading people's emotions. A pungent smell was coming out of the young man's locker, the smell was so offputting that she let go of the man to cough. "Don't get in my way ever again... got it?" She growled, hypnotically spinning her lock around to open her locker. Isabella took another deep breath to calm herself down, trying to ignore the smell even though it was nearly impossible to. "What the hell do you store in that thing?!?!?"

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne was slightly startled by the sudden change of movement. The water splashed on her which also made her a little annoyed. She glanced around and noticed a boy with his finger in the water as well. She glared at him.
Who did he think he was? He got her only clothes wet. She stuck her whole hand in the water, swirling the water around faster. "Jerk." She grumbled. The water began to spark, causing arc of electricity to travel through the water, hitting all ends of the pool.
Gregory laughed gently, as he looked at the girl's reaction, but then...

"Yeouch!" He yelled, pulling his finger out of the water. He got zapped by the water, as some driplets fell onto his legs. He staggered a little, before falling down on his butt, with a groan

"Okay, Okay, I'm sorry!" He said, in a bit of pain. His body did not react to the electricity.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well class will be starting soon. Want to walk to class together?" She asked him with a sweet smile before she looked down a little and brought her right hand up gently brushing her hair behind her right ear as she looked up at him with her beautiful eyes hopping he would say yes to walking to class with her

[/QUOTE]

.: Griffin Moore :.

6548f27daaf513a898cff6d61144421c.jpg

He smiled back at her.

"Sure, what's your first class?" she asked her as they walked to the school on the stone pathway.

no slide no slide
Neighbouring Pathway [to the high school]
Mood
Talkative
Interaction
Annabel
Tags
@Daniel reaving

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed gently, as he looked at the girl's reaction, but then...
"Yeouch!" He yelled, pulling his finger out of the water. He got zapped by the water, as some driplets fell onto his legs. He staggered a little, before falling down on his butt, with a groan

"Okay, Okay, I'm sorry!" He said, in a bit of pain. His body did not react to the electricity.
Suzanne giggled as the boy fell down. "Sorry about that." She smiled. "I meant for only a little shock. My B." She walked over to the boy. Looking down on him, she did feel a little guilty but then she felt a water droplet run down her leg. "Look what you did!" She burst out. "These are my only clothes. It's gonna take some serious energy conversion to get this dry before my next class."

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne giggled as the boy fell down. "Sorry about that." She smiled. "I meant for only a little shock. My B." She walked over to the boy. Looking down on him, she did feel a little guilty but then she felt a water droplet run down her leg. "Look what you did!" She burst out. "These are my only clothes. It's gonna take some serious energy conversion to get this dry before my next class."
Gregory looked up at the girl's clothes. He laughed gently, as he made a tiny movement with his hand. In a second, her attire became completely dry. He slowly stood up, with a sharp breath. A small cut was visible on his anckle, with a small amount of blood leaking out.

JJKab said:
Gregory looked up at the girl's clothes. He laughed gently, as he made a tiny movement with his hand. In a second, her attire becoming completely dry. He slowly stood up, with a sharp breath. A small cut was visible on his anckle, with a small amount of blood leaking out.
Suzanne gasped in amazement whenever her clothes became dry. The boy seemed to use any effort at all. Obviously, his powers circled around the hydro. She smiled. "Thanks. I guess that makes up for what you did."

She looked down and noticed a small trail of Crimson running down the boy's leg. It stood out amongst the clear water droplets. "Hey, it seems you got a little cut. I guess I caused that." She rubbed the back of her head. "Sorry..." She mumbled.

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne gasped in amazement whenever her clothes became dry. The boy seemed to use any effort at all. Obviously, his powers circled around the hydro. She smiled. "Thanks. I guess that makes up for what you did."
She looked down and noticed a small trail of Crimson running down the boy's leg. It stood out amongst the clear water droplets. "Hey, it seems you got a little cut. I guess I caused that." She rubbed the back of her head. "Sorry..." She mumbled.
Gregory chuckled lightly at the girl's reaction. When she thanked him, he bowed his head lightly. As soon as she apologized for the fact that he was a bit hurt, Gregory's face lightened up in a light pink

"Y-Yeah... I guess I have to apologize as well..." He exclaimed, putting his hand on the back of his head, laughing nervously

"Can I make it up to you?"

JJKab said:
Gregory chuckled lightly at the girl's reaction. When she thanked him, he bowed his head lightly. As soon as she apologized for the fact that he was a bit hurt, Gregory's face lightened up in a light pink
"Y-Yeah... I guess I have to apologize as well..." He exclaimed, putting his hand on the back of his head, laughing nervously

"Can I make it up to you?"
"Make it up to me...?" Suzanne tilted her head to the side. "Um...sure, I guess. You don't have to though. Really." She said before glancing down at his ankle. "You should get that cleaned first. Infections tend to be bad."

NeoClassical said:
"Make it up to me...?" Suzanne tilted her head to the side. "Um...sure, I guess. You don't have to though. Really." She said before glancing down at his ankle. "You should get that cleaned first. Infections tend to be bad."
"Yeah, I might" Gregory exclaimed, looking down at his anckle. He then looked up at the girl and smiled kindly

"Hey... I don't know your name? Can I ask you for it?" He asked, tilting his head slightly

JJKab said:
"Yeah, I might" Gregory exclaimed, looking down at his anckle. He then looked up at the girl and smiled kindly
"Hey... I don't know your name? Can I ask you for it?" He asked, tilting his head slightly
Suzanne hit herself over the head gently. "Ah, yes, where are my manners?" She chuckled softly before extending her hand. "I'm Suzanne Anne." She said with a warm smile.

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne hit herself over the head gently. "Ah, yes, where are my manners?" She chuckled softly before extending her hand. "I'm Suzanne Anne." She said with a warm smile.
Gregory laughed lightly, as Suzanne facepalmed herself.

"Hey, you don't need to hit yourself" He joked lightly. He grabbed her hand, and shook it gently

"Gregory, really pleased to meet you: It was quite shocking, but welp: It was pleasent in a way" He said with a chuckle.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed lightly, as Suzanne facepalmed herself.
"Hey, you don't need to hit yourself" He joked lightly. He grabbed her hand, and shook it gently

"Gregory, really pleased to meet you: It was quite shocking, but welp: It was pleasent in a way" He said with a chuckle.
Suzanne giggled before pulling her hand back. "I can fix that if you want." She said, motioning to her ankle. "I can manipulate Bio energy and speed up the division of the cells. It'll be fully healed in a few seconds."

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne giggled before pulling her hand back. "I can fix that if you want." She said, motioning to her ankle. "I can manipulate Bio energy and speed up the division of the cells. It'll be fully healed in a few seconds."
Gregory lifted his eyebrow, a bit suprised

"Really now? Alright, I guess I can allow that."

"Tell me... Do you like swimming?" He asked, looking curiously at Suzanne.

"IF you can't, I can actually help you improve, you know?"

JJKab said:
Gregory lifted his eyebrow, a bit suprised
"Really now? Alright, I guess I can allow that."

"Tell me... Do you like swimming?" He asked, looking curiously at Suzanne.

"IF you can't, I can actually help you improve, you know?"
Suzanne kneeled down and put her hand over Gregory's cut. She had her hand cupped, so she did not have direct contact with the wound. A green aura surrounded her hand and then his ankle. She spoke as the cut healed. "Yeah, I can swim. I'm not the best. I guess it could be considered above average but definitely not perfect."

The green light faded and she pulled her hand away, revealing that the cut was gone. There wasn't even a scar. "There ya go. All fixed up." She looked up at him and smiled.

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne kneeled down and put her hand over Gregory's cut. She had her hand cupped, so she did not have direct contact with the wound. A green aura surrounded her hand and then his ankle. She spoke as the cut healed. "Yeah, I can swim. I'm not the best. I guess it could be considered above average but definitely not perfect."
The green light faded and she pulled her hand away, revealing that the cut was gone. There wasn't even a scar. "There ya go. All fixed up." She looked up at him and smiled.
"Well, Thanks a lot!" Gregory exclaimed happily, smiling widely.

"Welp, Do you wanna join me in swimming? As I showed you, I can dry yourself pretty easily, so why not join me for a swim?" He asked, slowly approaching the water yet again looking over his shoulder at Suzanne

JJKab said:
"Well, Thanks a lot!" Gregory exclaimed happily, smiling widely.
"Welp, Do you wanna join me in swimming? As I showed you, I can dry yourself pretty easily, so why not join me for a swim?" He asked, slowly approaching the water yet again looking over his shoulder at Suzanne
Suzanne shrugged. "Sure. I guess it'll be fine." She didn't really like getting her clothes wet, but because this guy could dry her pretty quickly, it would probably be fine. She walked over to the ladder and climbed in.

It was cold at first, but Suzy quickly raised her own bio-heat energy, making her warmer. She smiled and began to wade around.

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne shrugged. "Sure. I guess it'll be fine." She didn't really like getting her clothes wet, but because this guy could dry her pretty quickly, it would probably be fine. She walked over to the ladder and climbed in.
It was cold at first, but Suzy quickly raised her own bio-heat energy, making her warmer. She smiled and began to wade around.
Gregory sat down on the ledge,and dropped down to the water, splashing a little

"Well, Since i've been swimming a bit, lemme tell you something: I cannot drown. It's physically impossible" He exclaimed, smiling at Suzanne, slowly swimming up to her

Seria frowned. She was seriously late for class! She didn't want to get in trouble on the first day! She glanced at her map. She wasn't very far from her class, just a few steps really. She started walking towards her class, aaaand suddenly tripped, landing face first on the floor. "...Really?..." First a locker door to the face, and now tripping over nothing. What was with this horrible luck? All she was trying to do was get to class!

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria frowned. She was seriously late for class! She didn't want to get in trouble on the first day! She glanced at her map. She wasn't very far from her class, just a few steps really. She started walking towards her class, aaaand suddenly tripped, landing face first on the floor. "...Really?..." First a locker door to the face, and now tripping over nothing. What was with this horrible luck? All she was trying to do was get to class!
may i interact?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back