• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
As Han was about to leave, he noticed a slight disturbance. It seemed that there was hair coming out of a tree but upon further inspection, he noticed that it was coming from beyond the tree. Directly behind it.
"Hey. Is that you?" He asked aloud. "I put your necklace thingy on the branch."
she look at him. "thanks."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"
"Im not joking.... Im a ghost, a lost soul." He said quietly as his head went down a little and he frowned slightly. "Im nothing more than a spirit." He said quietly

Thana watched him and laughed a little before she picked him up and appeared in the court yard of the school cradling him in her arms happily as she looked around the school

[/QUOTE]
"Y-you can stop joking around now... G-Ghosts aren't real..." Seria says, once again denying the obvious truth. She seemed a bit scared at the moment.

As Chler did finish her healing classes, a bit later than the rest, she noticed Eileen slowly walking through the hallway in the same direction she was heading. She smirked, approaching her from her side.

"Hey, Ei" She said cheerfully, looking at her roommate.

@Ballerina

Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif

Maya listened to his words, nodding when he finished speaking "I understand what you mean, when Moriko decided she'd repeat her senior year because she missed so many classes from looking after her dad, at first I felt bad that I was leaving her on her own when I left our dorm to get my own place when I graduated. But it actually didn't change much, since we still keep in touch and she visits too" she smiled at him as she lifted the tray and then took the order out to the customers.

Extra Info

Their café

Serving customers

Mood:

Calm

Objective:

Serve customers

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

Cecil listened to Maya as she spoke. Her story about Moriko and her not being together like they used to be, and Moriko staying at school while Maya graduated made sense... Mainly since Aaron didn't age like a human. He would pretty much be a young age all his life. He then sighed, "Maybe I can do that too..." he said as Maya left out of the kitchen. "I just hope our relationship would work like that."

More Info

Their cafe

Mood:

Happy

Waiting at the counter

Objective:

Get ready for closing soon

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags: @Nona

@Roman[/URL]

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Hansuke Ishida

~ An Angel With A Demonic Side

tumblr_mpvrul39VS1s0rs3fo2_250.gif

Han had opened the car door, but didn't get inside the car as he heard Apollyon's voice. Since he finished speaking, Han replied, "Well I know that. We don't need to break more stuff only to end up in more trouble with humans." He said as he looked over at Apollyon. "Besides, I'm always careful." He said before getting into the car and putting the key in the transmission and starting it. "Well... Time to see what's new at the school." He said before making his way out of the garage, coming to a stop at the exit, and soon pulling off from there.

More Info

On the road

Mood:

Relaxed

Driving to the school

Objective:

Drive to the school

Interacting with: Apollyon

Tags:

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yep.''
...♱She said before they turned left and entered the club♱...

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Amelia Rossi

~ Friend of many

tumblr_nqv3hfFH721rkm66oo1_500.png

Amelia looked around the club as they entered it. It wasn't that bad of a place.. At least from what she could see. Now she was just hoping to have a good time without anyone needing to get their face pounded in. She looked at Miltia and chuckled. "Alright. Standing here won't be fun. Lets go drink and dance." She said happily as she quickly made her way over to the bar. She had ordered a drink and motioned for Miltia to come over this way.

More Info

A nightclub

Mood:

Calm

Getting a drink

Objective:

Have Fun

Interacting with: Miltia

Tags: @Hineragiseiker

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

Cecil listened to Maya as she spoke. Her story about Moriko and her not being together like they used to be, and Moriko staying at school while Maya graduated made sense... Mainly since Aaron didn't age like a human. He would pretty much be a young age all his life. He then sighed, "Maybe I can do that too..." he said as Maya left out of the kitchen. "I just hope our relationship would work like that."

More Info

Their cafe

Mood:

Happy

Waiting at the counter

Objective:

Get ready for closing soon

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags: @Nona

Luke laughed lightly and looked at Rena, "I would've been lazy with you if my bike didn't need that part. Also, did you know the school was having it's reopening today?" He said smiling at her. "It's been years since I've been there."

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Hansuke Ishida

~ An Angel With A Demonic Side

tumblr_mpvrul39VS1s0rs3fo2_250.gif

Han had opened the car door, but didn't get inside the car as he heard Apollyon's voice. Since he finished speaking, Han replied, "Well I know that. We don't need to break more stuff only to end up in more trouble with humans." He said as he looked over at Apollyon. "Besides, I'm always careful." He said before getting into the car and putting the key in the transmission and starting it. "Well... Time to see what's new at the school." He said before making his way out of the garage, coming to a stop at the exit, and soon pulling off from there.

More Info

On the road

Mood:

Relaxed

Driving to the school

Objective:

Drive to the school

Interacting with: Apollyon

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Amelia Rossi

~ Friend of many

tumblr_nqv3hfFH721rkm66oo1_500.png

Amelia looked around the club as they entered it. It wasn't that bad of a place.. At least from what she could see. Now she was just hoping to have a good time without anyone needing to get their face pounded in. She looked at Miltia and chuckled. "Alright. Standing here won't be fun. Lets go drink and dance." She said happily as she quickly made her way over to the bar. She had ordered a drink and motioned for Miltia to come over this way.

More Info

A nightclub

Mood:

Calm

Getting a drink

Objective:

Have Fun

Interacting with: Miltia

Tags: @Hineragiseiker

...?Miltia had walked over and soon ordered some sake?...

''What do you plan on drinking?''

NeoClassical said:
Han nodded and gave a small wave. "Alright. I guess I'll see you around." He smiled and began to walk away.
she get up and walks next to him, with rip up the side her skirt. "um thank for finding my necklace."

Emoroses said:
she get up and walks next to him, with rip up the side her skirt. "um thank for finding my necklace."
Han looked over at the girl and nodded. "Yeah, sure. No problem." He looked at the tear in the skirt. "You should get that fixed."

NeoClassical said:
Han looked over at the girl and nodded. "Yeah, sure. No problem." He looked at the tear in the skirt. "You should get that fixed."
"ya i will. I'll have to change till I can." "o sorry for be rude i'm Rumi Coffin i'm a demon."

NeoClassical said:
the girl stand the and smiles snaps her fingers and the skirt and outfit changes
upload_2016-5-16_10-27-57-jpeg.281140

Emoroses said:
the girl stand the and smiles snaps her fingers and the skirt and outfit changes
upload_2016-5-16_10-27-57-jpeg.281140
Han chuckled. "Oh, never mind, I guess you don't need to get it fixed." He nodded and smiled. "That's a useful power."

NeoClassical said:
Han chuckled. "Oh, never mind, I guess you don't need to get it fixed." He nodded and smiled. "That's a useful power."
"at times but the skirt still ripped it just in my bag." she grab holds it up.

Ballerina said:
((Who do you want to use? I have Klef, Roy, and Isabella open.))
((I can use whoever you'd like to interact with. I've got Aion, the goddess of the zodiac; Sayuri, a kunoichi-in-training; Ryft, a living weapon; or Yumi, a super-human. Roy sounds fun.))

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire woke up after his class was done, he tried to remember what class he takes next "oh right...Alchemy" he muttered as he goes to the classroom for alchemy. Quoire walked at the hallway and sees other students "wow some of them finished their classes" he was a little bit surprised as he keeps walking.
(anyone wants to interact with this guy??)
(Sure! Eileen is unfortunately not open, but Isabella is.)

Lumina said:
((I can use whoever you'd like to interact with. I've got Aion, the goddess of the zodiac; Sayuri, a kunoichi-in-training; Ryft, a living weapon; or Yumi, a super-human. Roy sounds fun.))
((I'm probably going to use Roy since I haven't played him in awhile. You can play whoever you feel like.))

Ballerina said:
((Could you start? I might not be able to reply until later today.))
(sure I'll do it then)

Quoire goes to his locker and when he opened it a gas flows out of the locker, it smells so bad that he might get knocked out but his ability triggered and he adapted to the smell "man it's still first day at school too early dude" he muttered as he grabs his notebook for taking notes in Alchemy class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back