• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Im a dead spirit." He said to her bluntly

[/QUOTE]
"Hah....hah...d-don't joke about that....G-ghosts aren't real..." Seria says, seeming a bit freaked out and scared, denying the obvious.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled at him and gently moved his hand away before making a rattle toy appear in his lap and a binky in his mouth

[/QUOTE]
Akuren looks down at his lap, wondering where the rattle toy came from. All of a sudden a binky appears in his mouth, he wondered where it came from but he didn't care as he just started sucking on it as his natural reflex. He picks up the rattle toy and starts shaking it everywhere and giggles from the sound it made.

"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hah....hah...d-don't joke about that....G-ghosts aren't real..." Seria says, seeming a bit freaked out and scared, denying the obvious.
"Im not joking.... Im a ghost, a lost soul." He said quietly as his head went down a little and he frowned slightly. "Im nothing more than a spirit." He said quietly

Slaxt said:
Akuren looks down at his lap, wondering where the rattle toy came from. All of a sudden a binky appears in his mouth, he wondered where it came from but he didn't care as he just started sucking on it as his natural reflex. He picks up the rattle toy and starts shaking it everywhere and giggles from the sound it made.
Thana watched him and laughed a little before she picked him up and appeared in the court yard of the school cradling him in her arms happily as she looked around the school

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"
Well i knew that." She said with a giggle

"Im a dead spirit." He said to her bluntly

[/QUOTE]
''You guys plan on goin? Me and Myuki plan on home schooling Ayame and Harumi. I'm just scared that someone will hurt Harumi's tail so bad and Ayame will kill that person. Like someone steps on Harumi's tail and next thing you know, their skewered in the neck by one of Ayame's knives...I know this through personal experience with Myuki. A lot of people would step on her tail and bull shit an apology...''

You're right. We'd better get to class. James got up and packed the book away. The boy sheathed his Katanas and walked away as well. He turned back to Evan, Graham and Alex. My name is Takeshi Takahashi. Nice to meet you guys. Maybe we could do something together another time? He then heads off to his class.

(Time skip?)

@ANDROMADA @UnknownRawrs

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''You guys plan on goin? Me and Myuki plan on home schooling Ayame and Harumi. I'm just scared that someone will hurt Harumi's tail so bad and Ayame will kill that person. Like someone steps on Harumi's tail and next thing you know, their skewered in the neck by one of Ayame's knives...I know this through personal experience with Myuki. A lot of people would step on her tail and bull shit an apology...''
"Yeah people are asses like that." Mitsu said back and nodded with a giggle. "Think we might home school mika? With the hole random events of slaughtering people?" She asked neo curiously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana watched him and laughed a little before she picked him up and appeared in the court yard of the school cradling him in her arms happily as she looked around the school

[/QUOTE]
Akuren kept shaking the rattle toy around, still amused by the sound. He wondered where the sound came from so he uses his other hand and places it on top of the rattle toy, trying to open it like a jar but it doesn't open so he just shakes it around more trying to figure it out.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah people are asses like that." Mitsu said back and nodded with a giggle. "Think we might home school mika? With the hole random events of slaughtering people?" She asked neo curiously

[/QUOTE]
''Hmmmyeah...let's avoid a blood bath at the school and...yeah.''

Slaxt said:
Akuren kept shaking the rattle toy around, still amused by the sound. He wondered where the sound came from so he uses his other hand and places it on top of the rattle toy, trying to open it like a jar but it doesn't open so he just shakes it around more trying to figure it out.
Thana laughed a little at him before sitting down on a near by bench and gently rubbing her finger across his cheek then smiling more. "Curious one is see." She said to him happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmmyeah...let's avoid a blood bath at the school and...yeah.''
"Agreed.' Mitsu said with a laugh

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana laughed a little at him before sitting down on a near by bench and gently rubbing her finger across his cheek then smiling more. "Curious one is see." She said to him happily

[/QUOTE]
Akuren giggles and grabs her finger, with his hand and makes her poke the rattle toy seeing if it would magically tell him where the sound came from. He continues to shake it violently, this time seeing if something will come out of it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana laughed a little at him before sitting down on a near by bench and gently rubbing her finger across his cheek then smiling more. "Curious one is see." She said to him happily
"Agreed.' Mitsu said with a laugh

[/QUOTE]
''But are you guys goin?''

''Honestly, I don't plan on going but...if Mitsu's goin, I guess I'll go too.''

Slaxt said:
Akuren giggles and grabs her finger, with his hand and makes her poke the rattle toy seeing if it would magically tell him where the sound came from. He continues to shake it violently, this time seeing if something will come out of it.
Thana laughed at him before shaking her head. "Nooooo thats not how to open it." She said before laughing more at him and finding him adorable

HimeragiSeiker said:
''But are you guys goin?''
''Honestly, I don't plan on going but...if Mitsu's goin, I guess I'll go too.''
"I dont know yet." Mitsu said with a small laugh

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana laughed at him before shaking her head. "Nooooo thats not how to open it." She said before laughing more at him and finding him adorable
"I dont know yet." Mitsu said with a small laugh

[/QUOTE]
''I suggest maybe not. Since who is gonna take care of Mika?''

...⊹Kikuri said with a giggle⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana laughed at him before shaking her head. "Nooooo thats not how to open it." She said before laughing more at him and finding him adorable

[/QUOTE]
Akuren looks up at his mother and shakes the rattle toy again, while trying to speak to her only to have more slober and gibberish come out of his mouth.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I suggest maybe not. Since who is gonna take care of Mika?''
...⊹Kikuri said with a giggle⊹...
"True. I guess we are staying home." She said to her

Slaxt said:
Akuren looks up at his mother and shakes the rattle toy again, while trying to speak to her only to have more slober and gibberish come out of his mouth.
"Come on. say. Ma-ma.' She said to him happily wanting him to say it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"True. I guess we are staying home." She said to her
"Come on. say. Ma-ma.' She said to him happily wanting him to say it

[/QUOTE]
''Yay~ I don't have to go to school~ Well...not that I really needed it...''

...♱Neo said as she hugged Mitsu happily♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Come on. say. Ma-ma.' She said to him happily wanting him to say it

[/QUOTE]
Akuren tilts his head to the side and tries to speak again only to have only one thing come out of his mouth. "Mmm..." He smiles and keeps shaking his rattle toy.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yay~ I don't have to go to school~ Well...not that I really needed it...''
...♱Neo said as she hugged Mitsu happily♱...
"Yeah." Mitsu said with a loud laugh

Slaxt said:
Akuren tilts his head to the side and tries to speak again only to have only one thing come out of his mouth. "Mmm..." He smiles and keeps shaking his rattle toy.
"I guess that will have to do for now." Thana said to him before leaning down and kissing his forehead gently

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." Mitsu said with a loud laugh
"I guess that will have to do for now." Thana said to him before leaning down and kissing his forehead gently

[/QUOTE]
''Hmmmmm...Mitsu, how long have we been dating?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]'Its b-benn........... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... fuck." She said to her as she tried to think of how long theyve been together

[/QUOTE]
''Is it a long time?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I guess that will have to do for now." Thana said to him before leaning down and kissing his forehead gently

[/QUOTE] Akuren smiles still holding onto her finger with his tiny hands, he slowly brings the rattle toy close to her face and pokes her with it. He giggles, taking it away from her face and shaking it everywhere making it slip out of his hands moments later. He turns his head only to see nothing but it sitting there far away near the fountain. On the verge of tears, he starts making little whining sounds wanting the rattle toy back.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Is it a long time?''
"Duhhh." Mitsu said to her with a giggle

Slaxt said:
Akuren smiles still holding onto her finger with his tiny hands, he slowly brings the rattle toy close to her face and pokes her with it. He giggles, taking it away from her face and shaking it everywhere making it slip out of his hands moments later. He turns his head only to see nothing but it sitting there far away near the fountain. On the verge of tears, he starts making little whining sounds wanting the rattle toy back.
"Shh shh shhhhhh its ok love." She said as it appeared in his hand again and she smiled down at him

Akuren slowly starts reverting back to his happy state and starts shaking the rattle toy again. He soon starts to wonder whether he'll meet other adults or not so he can hit them with is and test to see if the rattle toy would reveal where the sound comes from.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Duhhh." Mitsu said to her with a giggle
"Shh shh shhhhhh its ok love." She said as it appeared in his hand again and she smiled down at him

[/QUOTE]
''Is it long enough for me to ask a certain question: will you marry me?''

...♱Neo said as she smiled at Mitsu and took a small box from one of the pockets of her clothes and showed Mitsu♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back