• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria looked intently at her map as she walked. "I'm Seria, Seria Cerise. What's your name?" She asks, attempting to navigate the schools hallways without looking up from the map.
Blake nods. "You would be correct. I must say, you are a rather interesting person, Arthur. Rather interesting indeed." He says with a sigh. "You seem to have already at least partially realized a certain connection I have to someone whom you've already met before, or should I say from a previous novel, although, you can't remember their name, correct?" He asks.
"Uhhhhhh I think it's aeron..... I can't remember." He said with a chuckle before she nearly ran into a wall and he moved between her and it knowing his cold chill would drive her away from the wall

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm pretty sure it's a boy but I havent seen much of him." She said to her
(I'm sorry I fell asleep XDD)

He smiled happily and flew after her. "So what's your name??" He asked her with a happy smile as he floated around her

She smiled happily and nodded as she layed her legs in his lap and giggled. "I felt like being lazy today." She said t him happily as she looked from her phone to him and smiled more

Thana giggled at Akuren as she held him in her lap while she thought of what they could do today. "Wanna go to the school?" She asked to him knowing he couldn't answer butt asking anyways

[/QUOTE]
''Ah...I see.''

...⊹She said before she looked at the kids⊹...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Go to the CS tab, click on the What A Sanctum Is tab on Akira's CS. )))

[/QUOTE]
(I know what a Sanctum is. Come on Akira. I was just messing with you. xD )

NeoClassical said:
(I know what a Sanctum is. Come on Akira. I was just messing with you. xD )
((( Still, it'd be better for you to read it, as it provides insight as to why Sanctums aren't included in The Author's book. It explains why in the first two paragraphs. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Still, it'd be better for you to read it, as it provides insight as to why Sanctums aren't included in The Author's book. It explains why in the first two paragraphs. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah. I read it. I understand. Whoopsies.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi and mika laughed happily as they splashed at each other and ayame

[/QUOTE]
''Oh. Uh I think school started too..''

...⊹Kikuri said as she turned to Neo and Mitsu⊹...

''Does....that mean we should start preparing for school or...? I mean honestly I don't really wanna go.''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Uhhhhhh I think it's aeron..... I can't remember." He said with a chuckle before she nearly ran into a wall and he moved between her and it knowing his cold chill would drive her away from the wall

[/QUOTE]
"...You can't remember your own name? That's a bit strange..." She felt a cold chill and stopped for a moment, looking closely at her map. Alright, the classroom was just around the corner. They were late, but, at least they knew where to find the classroom now. She turned to the right and headed down the hallway.

NeoClassical said:
Arthur gave a slight smile. "I've never been called interesting before. Weird, yes. But not interesting." He gave a slight nod to his question. "Yes. You seem familiar. But different."
Arthur had already concluded that this guy had to be related to the other in some manner. He hadn't gotten the complete character summaries from The Idea Maker yet so this guy was a partially wrapped present.
"The reason I seem familiar is likely due to my relation to the Sanctum known as The Watcher." He says, shrugging. "Don't mistake me for that fool though. I'm very, very different from him."

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"The reason I seem familiar is likely due to my relation to the original Sanctum known as The Watcher." He says, shrugging. "Don't mistake me for that fool though. I'm very, very different from him."
Arthur snapped his finger. "Ah, yes. The Watcher." He nodded. "Yes, that was his name." He looked at the boy. "And yes, I can tell you're different. You seem to be more talkative." He chuckled slightly.

NeoClassical said:
Arthur snapped his finger. "Ah, yes. The Watcher." He nodded. "Yes, that was his name." He looked at the boy. "And yes, I can tell you're different. You seem to be more talkative." He chuckled slightly.
"Hmm...well, he never really had much worth talking about. That cowardly fool was quite the pain in my side." He says, sighing. "And I can't believe that it took me telling you his name for you to actually remember him."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm...well, he never really had much worth talking about. That cowardly fool was quite the pain in my side." He says, sighing. "And I can't believe that it took me telling you his name for you to actually remember him."
"You think him a coward?" Arthur chuckled and jotted down another note. "I couldn't remember his name because I never had direct contact. Only some of my other characters in the novel did." He nodded. "What ever happened to him? His character disappeared without a tie together."

NeoClassical said:
"You think him a coward?" Arthur chuckled and jotted down another note. "I couldn't remember his name because I never had direct contact. Only some of my other characters in the novel did." He nodded. "What ever happened to him? His character disappeared without a tie together."
"Hmm? You want to know what exactly happened to him? I'm not going to give you a long spiel about it, but he's been quietly...disposed of. He won't be making a reappearance." Blake says, smiling. "There's many more important details I could tell you, but I won't."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm? You want to know what exactly happened to him? I'm not going to give you a long spiel about it, but he's been quietly...disposed of. He won't be making a reappearance." Blake says, smiling. "There's many more important details I could tell you, but I won't."
Arthur sighed. "Well, I guess some info is better than none." He quickly wrote something in his book. He absolutely hated cliffhangers and holes and the story but he had to deal with it. The way this kid had said what happened made it clear he had something to do with it. If that was the case, Blake would be the only one who knows what happened fully.

He shrugged. He'd probably just make up his own details. "Spiel. I like that word." He muttered as he wrote.

NeoClassical said:
Arthur sighed. "Well, I guess some info is better than none." He quickly wrote something in his book. He absolutely hated cliffhangers and holes and the story but he had to deal with it. The way this kid had said what happened made it clear he had something to do with it. If that was the case, Blake would be the only one who knows what happened fully.
He shrugged. He'd probably just make up his own details. "Spiel. I like that word." He muttered as he wrote.
"You would be correct, I am the only one that knows what happened fully. You hate cliffhangers and plot holes, correct? Perhaps we can work out a deal in which I provide you information, for a price. And no, before you even think to ask I do not mean your mortal soul. I doubt you specifically would ask that, but I swear every time I say that I'll provide someone with something for a price they automatically assume I mean their soul. It's just plain bothersome." Blake says, shrugging.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh. Uh I think school started too..''
...⊹Kikuri said as she turned to Neo and Mitsu⊹...

''Does....that mean we should start preparing for school or...? I mean honestly I don't really wanna go.''
"School started??" Mitsu asked as her eyes went wide a little

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...You can't remember your own name? That's a bit strange..." She felt a cold chill and stopped for a moment, looking closely at her map. Alright, the classroom was just around the corner. They were late, but, at least they knew where to find the classroom now. She turned to the right and headed down the hallway.
"Well I can't remember anything since my death. I can't even remember how I died." He said to her as he floated next to her happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"School started??" Mitsu asked as her eyes went wide a little
"Well I can't remember anything since my death. I can't even remember how I died." He said to her as he floated next to her happily

[/QUOTE]
''Well...I mean it reopened.''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well I can't remember anything since my death. I can't even remember how I died." He said to her as he floated next to her happily

[/QUOTE]
Seria suddenly stopped. "S-since your death?... W-what does that mean?..."

NeoClassical said:
Han sighed, searching for the girl. He began to wonder if the necklace was even worth it. He shrugged, hanging the necklace on a nearby tree branch and checked his watch. Classes should have been starting soon, meaning Han should get out of the hustle bustle of the courtyard. He had never liked crowds.
her hair blow to the side the tree

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana giggled at Akuren as she held him in her lap while she thought of what they could do today. "Wanna go to the school?" She asked to him knowing he couldn't answer butt asking anyways

[/QUOTE]
Akuren looks up at her with his mouth open and smiles while putting his hand on her nose. He screams and giggles while trying to grab it.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"You would be correct, I am the only one that knows what happened fully. You hate cliffhangers and plot holes, correct? Perhaps we can work out a deal in which I provide you information, for a price. And no, before you even think to ask I do not mean your mortal soul. I doubt you specifically would ask that, but I swear every time I say that I'll provide someone with something for a price they automatically assume I mean their soul. It's just plain bothersome." Blake says, shrugging.
Arthur tilted his head slightly to the side. "A price?" He asked. He doubted Blake meant money or gems. Nothing like that. No, this guy was beyond those kinds of possessions. He did kind of look like a druggie though.

"What do you want?" He asked another question. "Girls? Food? Drinks? Cocaine?" He listed off various things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back