• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(Sure! @Ballerina , we shall continue 'their' interraction later: Eileen's and Chler's... Unless she has classes related to healing or telekinesis)

Nona said:
((Alright, we can continue their interactions later, let them interact with others for now :P ))

(alrighty then here we go class posts)

Quoire was sleeping in his class but the teacher wasn't so focused on him that he doesn't even hear him snore, he didn't get any sleep because of his "work" which can take him alot of time.

Ophidia was listening to the class and every minute she daydreams about Quoire but recovers back to the real world in a second.

(

xScreaminGhostx said:
(( Hey, Just joined in, just so I know a sutible time to join, what's going on? :) ))
(Heya, classes just started, you can join in right now, actually)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( All interactions were stopped and everyone already attended the opening ceremony. Characters should be going to class now. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Thanks! I wasn't super active on Monday, so I guess I missed quite a lot. I'll have all my characters going to class now. By the way, are we still allowed to make more characters?)

JJKab said:
(Sure! @Ballerina , we shall continue 'their' interraction later: Eileen's and Chler's... Unless she has classes related to healing or telekinesis)
(They could interact sometime soon since Eileen does technically have telekinesis. :33)

Ballerina said:
(They could interact sometime soon since Eileen does technically have telekinesis. :33)
(Okay then. Fricka and Chler both have it. Shall we start, since we're technically learning?)

Dironus sat down, class was starting and he was just transferred from another school on a Demonic World. He looked around, much different than what he was used to. That was okay though.

Ballerina said:
(Thanks! I wasn't super active on Monday, so I guess I missed quite a lot. I'll have all my characters going to class now. By the way, are we still allowed to make more characters?)
((( Yes, you are :} )))

Arthur walked into his class with a groan. Math. He hated math so much. It was always the same thing. Even though the teacher would cover it up by calling it a different equation, you would still use the same stuff. The same logic as last time. And by logic, he meant complete bullshit. Math had too many paradoxes. Loopholes. One year, you learn that a postulate is absolute. The next year, you learn that it is only absolute if the conditions are just right. The year after that, you learn that the conditions are only right if there is a certain set of numbers.

It was a class of tango. One step, two step, back step. A dance of feet. Arthur tripped a long time ago.

But, he had to take the class. It wasn't for graduation, but for a bet he made back home. His cousin had put money down that Arthur couldn't finish and earth school. Arthur, being the competitive person he was, accepted the bet. He had really dreaded going to a mortal school, but when he found one that housed supernatural beings, his mood improved.

But, it looks like this school would be the same as the others. The only difference would be that this one has a greater variety of classes, mainly pertaining to common powers. Of course, there wasn't a power class for Arthur. It wasn't a power that you can teach. The closest thing to it was English, but even that had some cons. Arthur was already a perfect writer. He knew all the rule of proper grammar and spelling. He also knew how to tie a story together and add plot twists and turns.

He did want to go to English, seeing it as the gateway between school and home. But for now, he had to make it through math....and then his other classes. With a deep sigh, he sat down at a desk and began to write in his book.

Alright, this should be easy. A run for 60 meters. Lena smirked, preparing herself, and as soon as she heard the whistle, she stormed forward, reaching it in mere 3 seconds. She smirked to herself, slowly walking back to where she was earlier, and sat down. After all, she had twice as much strenght and agility than other humans.

As Gregory swam through the pool, pretty niftly, he still couldn't forget what he told Ariel when she asked him about his opinion

"Ariel... I would like to be with you... I just wanted to ask you for your opinion... As for me... I'd rather wait as well as you do... I am still nervous, though, heh" These words rang in his head, as he overtook his competitor at swimming, and arrived at the other end.

@Anyone

Blake sighs, sitting silently in his first class, math. Honestly, he probably wouldn't even be going to this stupid school if it weren't for Seria having moved. He couldn't risk letting Seria go off on her own, because if she did he knew that he would have no way to corrupt her. After all, his whole plan relied around faking being that ignorant nuisance's 'friend'. Ugh, the fact that someone of his intelligence had to attend a math class was just degrading. He could spout off the answer to literally any question that anyone could ask about anything offhand without even having to think about it, yet here he was attending class like some normal student. If his plan failed he was going to be just plain pissed off, because now he was having to put himself through humiliating degrading bullshit just to cause some damn chaos. At least his schedule was the same as Seria's, meaning that he'd be able to keep a close eye on her directly, preventing anything that may be hazardous to his plans. Still, this absolutely sucked.

Arthur looked around the class. It was pretty much empty, spare a few people. At least he seemed to have some time before the he'll actually started. He sighed before his eyes landed on another male. He decided to have a bit of fun.

He tore out a piece of paper and drew a stick figure. It was really ugly because Arthor had never been a good artist. He passed it over to the male. "That's you." He then said.

@AriaTheWatcher

The teacher halts from speaking and yelled at Quoire, Quoire suddenly waked up because of how loud the yell is then the students laughed at him as he rubbed his eyes just give me 20 minutes of sleep pls he wanted to tell that to the teacher but he thought it's a bad idea, the teacher then writes a question on the board for him to answer, the subject was math and when he saw the question he yawned and walks to the board, he writes down the answer very fast and even checked it "is that enough, I even showed you the solution" he said as the students have their mouth wide open from the shock that he answered it calmly, the teacher was surprised but doesn't show it after he answered the question Quoire goes back to sleep.

NeoClassical said:
Arthur looked around the class. It was pretty much empty, spare a few people. At least he seemed to have some time before the he'll actually started. He sighed before his eyes landed on another male. He decided to have a bit of fun.
He tore out a piece of paper and drew a stick figure. It was really ugly because Arthor had never been a good artist. He passed it over to the male. "That's you." He then said.

@AriaTheWatcher
"...What? Is this a joke? It doesn't look anything like me. Is this some sort of disguised insult?" Blake asks, staring at the paper. What in the world? He sighs, folding the paper in half and moving it to the upper right corner of the desk so he could leave himself room on his desk still.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...What? Is this a joke? It doesn't look anything like me. Is this some sort of disguised insult?" Blake asks, staring at the paper. What in the world? He sighs, folding the paper in half and moving it to the upper right corner of the desk so he could leave himself room on his desk still.
Arthur frowned. His joke didn't really have any effect. Disguised joke? This guy must not have been the sharpest tool in the shed. That was odd. He presented himself with sort of an aura of smarts. The way he stared blankly. It was a state of boredom. And if you're bored on the first day, you obviously know your stuff.

"No. It wasn't a joke. I tried to draw you." He snatched the paper back up and placed it inside his book. It automatically reattached itself. "Thanks for making fun of my drawing." He gave a fake pout.

NeoClassical said:
Arthur frowned. His joke didn't really have any effect. Disguised joke? This guy must not have been the sharpest tool in the shed. That was odd. He presented himself with sort of an aura of smarts. The way he stared blankly. It was a state of boredom. And if you're bored on the first day, you obviously know your stuff.
"No. It wasn't a joke. I tried to draw you." He snatched the paper back up and placed it inside his book. It automatically reattached itself. "Thanks for making fun of my drawing." He gave a fake pout.
"You do know that drawings someone as a stick figure could be interpreted as an insult to some people, right? Granted, I'm sure that wasn't your original intention, but still, you ought to be careful about that kind of thing." Blake says, sighing. Hey, maybe he could try and mess with this student... Well, it was worth an attempt. Although, there really wasn't much to go off of when it came to messing with Arthur specifically. "Your name is Arthur, correct? Also known as The Author?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh...? Boy or a girl?''
"I'm pretty sure it's a boy but I havent seen much of him." She said to her

AriaTheWatcher said:
"O-oh. I assumed this was kind of like my old high school, with multiple teachers and classes for the same subject... A-anyway, follow me, I'll lead you to the math class." She says, refusing to look directly at the strange ghostly kid as she heads towards the math classroom.
(I'm sorry I fell asleep XDD)

He smiled happily and flew after her. "So what's your name??" He asked her with a happy smile as he floated around her

Roman said:
Luke walked into the living room, looking at Rena as soon as he did. "Oh." He Said as he looked at her current attire. "Didn't feel like getting dressed?" He asked, laughing lightly as he went towards the closet where he took off his jacket and hung it up. Once he did that, he went over to the couch and lifted up Rena's legs so he could sit by her allowing her to put her legs in his lap.
She smiled happily and nodded as she layed her legs in his lap and giggled. "I felt like being lazy today." She said t him happily as she looked from her phone to him and smiled more

Slaxt said:
Akuren saw a butterfly fly onto his nose he tries to grab it, but it quickly flies away and around him. He quickly follows it with his eyes and tries to grab it as it flies around him.
Thana giggled at Akuren as she held him in her lap while she thought of what they could do today. "Wanna go to the school?" She asked to him knowing he couldn't answer butt asking anyways

"Alright...." Fricka whispered, as she laid her hand on the bird's wound. It began slowly healing, with bird twirling happily. She finished up pretty niftly, and the bird soon flew away through the window, as she smiled widely, leaning back on the chair she was sitting on. With the school finally starting, she could use her newly expanded powers now.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"You do know that drawings someone as a stick figure could be interpreted as an insult to some people, right? Granted, I'm sure that wasn't your original intention, but still, you ought to be careful about that kind of thing." Blake says, sighing. Hey, maybe he could try and mess with this student... Well, it was worth an attempt. Although, there really wasn't much to go off of when it came to messing with Arthur specifically. "Your name is Arthur, correct? Also known as The Author?"
Arthur nodded. "I suppose it could be misconstrued as a jest." He shrugged his shoulder as he headed back to his seat. But what this guy said next stopped him. "Your name is Arthur.....The Author." He had said.

With a frown, Arthur turned back to the kid and examined him closely. He scratched his chin. "Yeah." He said slowly. There once was a character in one of his older novels that knew everything and could see all. He forgot the name of him but this kid was not him. No, this kid definitely looked different than the other. But not by much.

He pulled out a small notepad and jotted down a quick note before putting back in his back pocket. He then opened his book and flipped through the pages. "You're new to the story." Arthur mumbled. "That's interesting but not uncommon. New people appear in my novels all the time. It practically writes itself." He smiled before looking back at the guy, closing his book.

"Let's see." He looked the kid up and down. "New character. Math class. Bored." He pretended to think for a bit. "Ah....Blake?" He tilted his head slightly before pulling out a piece of paper titled Character List. "Yeah. Blake."

I walk casually through the corridors, having nothing to do but giggle as i watch all the people begin shivering by being near me, after a while i begin whistling tunes to random songs @Anyone, who wants to rp?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He smiled happily and flew after her. "So what's your name??" He asked her with a happy smile as he floated around her

[/QUOTE]
Seria looked intently at her map as she walked. "I'm Seria, Seria Cerise. What's your name?" She asks, attempting to navigate the schools hallways without looking up from the map.

NeoClassical said:
Arthur nodded. "I suppose it could be misconstrued as a jest." He shrugged his shoulder as he headed back to his seat. But what this guy said next stopped him. "Your name is Arthur.....The Author." He had said.
With a frown, Arthur turned back to the kid and examined him closely. He scratched his chin. "Yeah." He said slowly. There once was a character in one of his older novels that knew everything and could see all. He forgot the name of him but this kid was not him. No, this kid definitely looked different than the other. But not by much.

He pulled out a small notepad and jotted down a quick note before putting back in his back pocket. He then opened his book and flipped through the pages. "You're new to the story." Arthur mumbled. "That's interesting but not uncommon. New people appear in my novels all the time. It practically writes itself." He smiled before looking back at the guy, closing his book.

"Let's see." He looked the kid up and down. "New character. Math class. Bored." He pretended to think for a bit. "Ah....Blake?" He tilted his head slightly before pulling out a piece of paper titled Character List. "Yeah. Blake."

Blake nods. "You would be correct. I must say, you are a rather interesting person, Arthur. Rather interesting indeed." He says with a sigh. "You seem to have already at least partially realized a certain connection I have to someone whom you've already met before, or should I say from a previous novel, although, you can't remember their name, correct?" He asks.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria looked intently at her map as she walked. "I'm Seria, Seria Cerise. What's your name?" She asks, attempting to navigate the schools hallways without looking up from the map.
Blake nods. "You would be correct. I must say, you are a rather interesting person, Arthur. Rather interesting indeed." He says with a sigh. "You seem to have already at least partially realized a certain connection I have to someone whom you've already met before, or should I say from a previous novel, although, you can't remember their name, correct?" He asks.

Arthur gave a slight smile. "I've never been called interesting before. Weird, yes. But not interesting." He gave a slight nod to his question. "Yes. You seem familiar. But different."

Arthur had already concluded that this guy had to be related to the other in some manner. He hadn't gotten the complete character summaries from The Idea Maker yet so this guy was a partially wrapped present.

NeoClassical said:

((( Blake wouldn't be in it, due to him being a Sanctum. )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back