• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Laurence sat beside Seria, glaring at Arthur. "Yes the chair so happened to fall backwards, and you were struggling to contain you're laughter before anyone else knew what had happened. Certainly couldn't have been you could it have?" Sarcasm laced his tone as he opened his composition book.

NeoClassical said:
Arthur giggled whenever the girl grabbed him. He stared her straight into the eyes, a glint of amusement. "I didn't do anything." He said as she walked away. "I simply thought it was funny that she fell." He pointed around the room. "So did some of these others. You gonna burn them too?" He asked with a slight tone of sarcasm.
He waved his pencil and the singed part of his shirt cleared, leaving no trace. "Besides, you couldn't stop me if I wanted to. The pen is mightier than the sword...or in this case, the pencil is mightier than the flame."
AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria frowns. What was that all about? Why had Cinder attacked that person? She obviously hadn't noticed Arthur's amused reaction, and had already gotten back up and was sitting in her chair. "I'm fine, I'm fine...."
''It would be sad if someone would take your probable only utensil to complete any writing task no? Do not worship such a silly tool...Or maybe you're only a human who is relying on someone else's power.''

...☫She said as she glared at Arthur. She sort of knew what her target would be. The stupid pen. Though it would be silly to fight over something like a pen. She may instill fear into Arthur. She soon looked at Seria a bit worried however. This boy was picking on this girl. It disgusted her☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It would be sad if someone would take your probable only utensil to complete any writing task no? Do not worship such a silly tool...Or maybe you're only a human who is relying on someone else's power.''
...☫She said as she glared at Arthur. She sort of knew what her target would be. The stupid pen. Though it would be silly to fight over something like a pen. She may instill fear into Arthur. She soon looked at Seria a bit worried however. This boy was picking on this girl. It disgusted her☫...

"I don't need a pen to write, my dear. Only a thought." Arthur shrugged his shoulder. "Chill out, Ms. Flame. I didn't do anything." He tilted his head to the side. "Don't go throwing around accusations all willy nilly." He leaned forward in his chair. "Or else you may find that neat flame power replaced by one that allows you to grow a rose out of your hand." He threatened before turning to the other Seria. "I'm sorry for laughing at your fall. I couldn't help myself."

@AriaTheWatcher

HimeragiSeiker said:
NeoClassical said:
"I don't need a pen to write, my dear. Only a thought." Arthur shrugged his shoulder. "Chill out, Ms. Flame. I didn't do anything." He tilted his head to the side. "Don't go throwing around accusations all willy nilly." He leaned forward in his chair. "Or else you may find that neat flame power replaced by one that allows you to grow a rose out of your hand." He threatened before turning to the other Seria. "I'm sorry for laughing at your fall. I couldn't help myself."
@AriaTheWatcher
Seria sighs. "I'm fine... Seriously... And it was kind of funny..."

@Lumina[/URL], Anyone else who wants to interact with her

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]
tumblr_n31reuHdKh1qztgoio2_500.gif

Chiharu

~ a simple little girl ~

...?Chiharu was getting more and more bored by the minute. She wanted to go out and run around and explore a bit and see if she could find any of her "family." But the nurses didn't seem to like that idea, and they stopped her when she tried to run out the first five or so times. It was like a game at first, but then it was frustrating, and she had a bit of a tantrum over it, where she was put in the patient room for time out. After she had calmed down, they let her out in the office, and that was when she saw the other girl. She didn't recognize who it was, but now she wanted to know. With a smile, Chiharu ran up to her, looking at the girl with an intrigued expression?...

"Who are you??"

no slide no slide

Otakubeats said:
Laurence would mumble to himself, only loud enough for Seria to hear. "Why does he seem so malicious..."
@AriaTheWatcher
AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria sighs. "I'm fine... Seriously... And it was kind of funny..."
NeoClassical said:
@AriaTheWatcher
''So be it Mr. Storyteller. Just know that even stories can turn against the teller as well...''

...☫This has to be a form of bullying. Cinder thought this in her head. This guy disgusted her at the deepest part of her mind. She really wanted to just set his entire flesh ablaze and melt the stupid pen of his. It truly annoyed her. Why is Seria even being bullied like this? What has she done wrong? Even though she knew the world is a cruel and cold place, but it's people with good will, intentions, and spirit to make it better. She soon sat next to Seria. She heard Laurence and gave a slight nod. It made her want to hurt Arthur so badly for one reason: Bullying☫...

Seria sighs, shaking her head. Why was her luck so bad today? First, a locker door slams straight into her, second, she trips over seemingly nothing, and third her chair moved on its own! Today just wasn't her day... It was almost making her regret coming to this new school.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''So be it Mr. Storyteller. Just know that even stories can turn against the teller as well...''
...☫This has to be a form of bullying. Cinder thought this in her head. This guy disgusted her at the deepest part of her mind. She really wanted to just set his entire flesh ablaze and melt the stupid pen of his. It truly annoyed her. Why is Seria even being bullied like this? What has she done wrong? Even though she knew the world is a cruel and cold place, but it's people with good will, intentions, and spirit to make it better. She soon sat next to Seria. She heard Laurence and gave a slight nod. It made her want to hurt Arthur so badly for one reason: Bullying☫...
Arthur laughed loudly. "Storyteller? No, no." He shook his head and stood up from his seat. "I don't tell the story. I write it." He nodded and began to walk out of the classroom. "You guys are too hostile. I'm leaving." He glanced at the nicer Seria. "Again, I'm sorry." This girl was extremely understanding. It made him feel guilty about pulling the prank on her. Maybe the info wasn't worth it. He glanced at Blake before writing in his book. He made a note appear in Ms. Cerise' pocket. Meet me in the hall of you want your luck to change.

@AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:
Arthur laughed loudly. "Storyteller? No, no." He shook his head and stood up from his seat. "I don't tell the story. I write it." He nodded and began to walk out of the classroom. "You guys are too hostile. I'm leaving." He glanced at the nicer Seria. "Again, I'm sorry." This girl was extremely understanding. It made him feel guilty about pulling the prank on her. Maybe the info wasn't worth it. He glanced at Blake before writing in his book. He made a note appear in Ms. Cerise' pocket. Meet me in the hall of you want your luck to change.
@AriaTheWatcher
its always your characters that upset me the most .-.)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria sighs, shaking her head. Why was her luck so bad today? First, a locker door slams straight into her, second, she trips over seemingly nothing, and third her chair moved on its own! Today just wasn't her day... It was almost making her regret coming to this new school.
NeoClassical said:
@AriaTheWatcher
''...It has to be him. That bully...I should report this to the Principal...''

...☫Cinder said as she stood up, a hint of true anger and outrage on her face☫...

@Otakubeats

Blake spared a passing glance at Arthur as he left the room. It would definitely be best to attempt to keep Arthur on his side, but it wouldn't be entirely necessary. While Arthur could become a nuisance in the long run, he couldn't be a true threat to his plans. He shrugged, staring at the ceiling again and quietly whistling a simple tune to himself.

Seria watches Arthur leave, confused as to why he was apologizing for laughing at something that was actually funny. Oh well, she had not taking to do. She opened up her backpack, pulling out a journal to take notes in and searching her pocket for a pencil. Huh...no pencil, but...what was this? She pulled a note out of her pocket, reading through it. When did that note get there?... She wondered who'd given her that note, and decided that after class she'd see what it was about. Right now her priority was taking notes though. She was already late, she didn't need to be behind on the classwork as well.

HimeragiSeiker said:
its always your characters that upset me the most .-.)
(But whyyyy)

Arthur walked out into the hallway and leaned against a locker. He would probably have to wait until class was over. Maybe she didn't even see the note. "Oh well. Worth a shot."

NeoClassical said:
(But whyyyy)
Arthur walked out into the hallway and leaned against a locker. He would probably have to wait until class was over. Maybe she didn't even see the note. "Oh well. Worth a shot."
AriaTheWatcher said:
Blake spared a passing glance at Arthur as he left the room. It would definitely be best to attempt to keep Arthur on his side, but it wouldn't be entirely necessary. While Arthur could become a nuisance in the long run, he couldn't be a true threat to his plans. He shrugged, staring at the ceiling again and quietly whistling a simple tune to himself.
Seria watches Arthur leave, confused as to why he was apologizing for laughing at something that was actually funny. Oh well, she had not taking to do. She opened up her backpack, pulling out a journal to take notes in and searching her pocket for a pencil. Huh...no pencil, but...what was this? She pulled a note out of her pocket, reading through it. When did that note get there?... She wondered who'd given her that note, and decided that after class she'd see what it was about. Right now her priority was taking notes though. She was already late, she didn't need to be behind on the classwork as well.
...☫Soon, Cinder left to go to the Principal's office. She didn't care if she was cutting class or not. She knew most of her math. Bullying is something she cannot let go of. Bullying was just horribly wrong. She couldn't stand it. She couldn't stand any of it. It felt like how she was fighting to free this Reina girl but failed after giving up. This one, she cannot let go easily☫...

@Fukushima Akira

Lumina said:
tumblr_n31reuHdKh1qztgoio2_500.gif

Chiharu
~ a simple little girl ~

...?Chiharu was getting more and more bored by the minute. She wanted to go out and run around and explore a bit and see if she could find any of her "family." But the nurses didn't seem to like that idea, and they stopped her when she tried to run out the first five or so times. It was like a game at first, but then it was frustrating, and she had a bit of a tantrum over it, where she was put in the patient room for time out. After she had calmed down, they let her out in the office, and that was when she saw the other girl. She didn't recognize who it was, but now she wanted to know. With a smile, Chiharu ran up to her, looking at the girl with an intrigued expression?...

"Who are you??"

no slide no slide no slide

84799.jpg

Futaba Marui, Girl Warrior

Futaba smiled. "My name is Futaba!" she said as she kicked her legs waiting for the nurse to patch her up. She was almost late for her class. "What is your name?" she asked absently as the pigtail on top of her head twiched.

More Info

Mood: Friendly

Objective: To make this girl a friend, and get to class!

Interacting with: Everyone

Tags: @Lumina

Isabella eyed her surroundings, a blank stare showing no interest whatsoever. Her mind was clouded with a plethora of thoughts, some that scared her, and others that brought question. She hadn't thought of attending a school of mortals, or other beings in the least. The only words she could possibly think of, weren't her own. They were the words of her parents. Just before they sent her on her way, they gave her one final messages. One that she would never forget.

By the time she had come to peace with her thoughts, the other students had all disappeared. She hadn't quite gotten accustomed to how fast time past in the world of Earth, and quite frankly, wasn't sure if she would ever get used to it. Regardless, she was glad she was alone. For to her, she was safer by herself.

Slowly but surely, Isabella began her trek in the direction of which she had seen the entire student body disappear into. Already, she felt uncomfortable simply approaching the giant building. Halting in her tracks, she clasped her hands in front of her form, standing silently as the wind picked up and blew threw her silver strands.

5470581bd88651bc57c1f249dd32026678d2cd75_hq.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Soon, Cinder left to go to the Principal's office. She didn't care if she was cutting class or not. She knew most of her math. Bullying is something she cannot let go of. Bullying was just horribly wrong. She couldn't stand it. She couldn't stand any of it. It felt like how she was fighting to free this Reina girl but failed after giving up. This one, she cannot let go easily☫...
@Fukushima Akira
(Snitches get stitches~)

HimeragiSeiker said:
@Fukushima Akira

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

tumblr_nqnzlqKQnm1rejibwo3_400_zpsgp6v8tci.gif

...♅Akira was crouched by his cabinet, placing folders filled with paperwork into their allocated spaces when he suddenly felt a presence within his office. He looked over towards the female student who was there and spoke as he propped one of his eyebrows upwards and rose to his feet♅...

Is there a reason why you're in my office and not attending class, miss Cinder?

no slide no slide no slide

Seria frowns, glancing back at the note. She seriously wanted to figure out who'd left the note and what they'd wanted... Screw it, she could just look anything she missed up online. She stood up and walked out of the class silently, standing in the hallway and looking around.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria frowns, glancing back at the note. She seriously wanted to figure out who'd left the note and what they'd wanted... Screw it, she could just look anything she missed up online. She stood up and walked out of the class silently, standing in the hallway and looking around.
Arthur looked over and noticed that Seria had exited the class and she was now looking around. "So you got the note..." He tilted his head to the side and stopped leaning against the wall.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Laurence noticed, and his curiosity got the better of him. Using a bit of shadow magic, he was able to cloak himself and any traces as he followed her into the hallway.

NeoClassical said:
Arthur looked over and noticed that Seria had exited the class and she was now looking around. "So you got the note..." He tilted his head to the side and stopped leaning against the wall.
"O-oh...you're that kid from class. You left the note?... How did you get it into my pocket?" Seria asks, seeming a bit confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back